Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,377 members, 7,819,370 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Wat Drink Taught You A Lesson? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wat Drink Taught You A Lesson? (1275 Views)

Wat Drink Taught U A Lesson? / What Lesson Has Friends Taught You So Far / What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wat Drink Taught You A Lesson? by Jmichael1(m): 9:00pm On Jul 05, 2022
Hi guys....

wat's the name of that drink/mixture u took and u promised urslf never to drink again if dis one manage clear from ur eyes....even though u knw say nah fake promise.....

i made such promise the day i took monkey tail and one man squard..
eyes turn me till day break,the entire house rotate pass celling fan wen dey gear 5...
And i was lyk"God abeg,i no go ever near drink again if dis particular highness clear frm my eyes...
bt as a guy man/street guy wen i be,one week no pass b4 i return bk to base....

so guys tell us which drink knack u down lyk dat....

cheers...

1 Like

Re: Wat Drink Taught You A Lesson? by care4you: 9:06pm On Jul 05, 2022
Re: Wat Drink Taught You A Lesson? by Sacrosanct12(m): 9:06pm On Jul 05, 2022
Me that my head no dey too like alc. The early days of odogwu bitters and all the hype, I say make I knack one can. Oboi I no fit stand again as everything was already in motion, las las na my guy codedly carry me reach my shop with every happiness so that I fit rest my head.

3 Likes

Re: Wat Drink Taught You A Lesson? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 05, 2022
Fanta
Re: Wat Drink Taught You A Lesson? by Silentgroper(m): 9:15pm On Jul 05, 2022
Thonia69:
Fanta
... Are u diabetic?
Re: Wat Drink Taught You A Lesson? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 05, 2022
Silentgroper:
... Are u diabetic?
I'm not smiley
Re: Wat Drink Taught You A Lesson? by Divay22(f): 9:24pm On Jul 05, 2022
Eagle grin grin grin
I did soar high like an eagle cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Wat Drink Taught You A Lesson? by anonymuz(m): 9:31pm On Jul 05, 2022
Jmichael1:
Hi guys....

wat's the name of that drink/mixture u took and u promised urslf never to drink again if dis one manage clear from ur eyes....even though u knw say nah fake promise.....

eyes turn me till day break,the entire house rotate pass celling fan wen dey gear 5...
And i was lyk"God abeg,i no go ever near drink again if dis particular highness clear frm my eyes...

cheers...
lol...monkey tail na bastard drink. I waka from main gate to faculty of agriculture 3 times. That's way back in uniben
Re: Wat Drink Taught You A Lesson? by Cypress042(m): 9:33pm On Jul 05, 2022
Jmichael1:
Hi guys....

cheers...
I drink responsibly so there's no need for that sad
Re: Wat Drink Taught You A Lesson? by Boogyman557: 9:47pm On Jul 05, 2022
Holly Gram cool OMO.. dis ur topic make SENTENCES oo!

Mine is... OGOGORO mix URINE and RAW WEED inside, then leave it for 1 week, after one week.. u filter it and drink.

The day wey I try dat tin..

My waist just de dance MAKOSA and shoaling monkey dance..

My PREEK begin de stand like STANDING fan..

Na race I use JAZZ in ASHAWOO house, I NACK ASHAWOO tire dat day.. soteyyyyy the ASHAWOO BANI no gree me go another round, she talk say I one kill her, abi I think say she no be human being or no be PESIN born her..

NaSo I leave her run enter another ASHAWOO room, OMO na chase that one chase me comort for room because I no gree release ooo..

infact all the ASHAWOO for that hotel come lock there door..

I gats enter bike and JAZZ in another ASHAWOO house..

my BLODA.. no be small tin ooo

I still have the picture of my mixture..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

2 Likes

Re: Wat Drink Taught You A Lesson? by Silentgroper(m): 9:53pm On Jul 05, 2022
Me drinking jack daniels and hennesey at a birthday. As i take reach house, na mystery oo. Vowed nt take two strong drinks..

i listened to myself until one of my guy say mke we jazz go out. We enter bar, order origin beer. I drank 3 bottes.. Guyman tell bar man mke he bring more nd sheesha along mke we freestyle smoke.. Barman went and came with just sheesha, said orgin beer has finish but d bitter dey. Mandem told to bring two of it say e wan waste us. I was like "ordinary origin bitter wey i drink like tea" . He dared me to finish one bottle. I took up d challenge. I poured some in my red cup and i gulped it down like a real nigga, niggaz was just hailing me.. Poured some again but was sipping dz time.. Man the next place i met myself was home with vomits everywhere. 4pm the next day was when i woke up.. I couldnt keep food down my stomach without feeling nauseous for a week. My tongue too went bland, i couldnt tell sweet 4rm bitter. Origin bitters mad abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Wat Drink Taught You A Lesson? by helinues: 10:00pm On Jul 05, 2022
The aftermath of chronic hangover is what discourage me from heavy drinking..

If care is not taking, one could suffocate while trying to vomit
Re: Wat Drink Taught You A Lesson? by helinues: 10:02pm On Jul 05, 2022
Boogyman557:

Mine is... OGOGORO mix URINE and RAW WEED inside, then leave it for 1 week, after one week.. u filter it and drink.

Na race I use use JAZZ in ASHAWOO house, I NACK ASHAWOO tire dat day.. soteyyyyy the ASHAWOO BANI no gree me go another round, she talk say I one kill her, abi I think say she no be human being or no be PESIN born her..

NaSo I leave her run enter another ASHAWOO room, OMO na chase that one chase me comort for room because I no gree release ooo..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Pastor Odumeje will be having special deliverance this Sunday, you are cordially invited

1 Like

Re: Wat Drink Taught You A Lesson? by Lexkenny99(m): 10:14pm On Jul 05, 2022
I attended my coursemate saliyu's wedding at his place in NIGER. They gave me that sh*t called brukutu. I drank just two cups, I Crawled to the hotel that day. I had severe nausea and runny stomach 4 a week... grin

1 Like

Re: Wat Drink Taught You A Lesson? by Ehismarkninetee: 10:19pm On Jul 05, 2022
MAGIC MOMENT | VODKA
Re: Wat Drink Taught You A Lesson? by Wizywiz(m): 10:32pm On Jul 05, 2022
Hennessey....and black bullet ooo....

Na both of them make me stop alcohol ooo grin..
Been 2years now of NO ALCOHOL
Re: Wat Drink Taught You A Lesson? by ValZod(m): 11:05pm On Jul 05, 2022
Re: Wat Drink Taught You A Lesson? by Jmichael1(m): 11:11pm On Jul 05, 2022
Boogyman557:

Na race I use JAZZ in ASHAWOO house, I NACK ASHAWOO tire dat day.. soteyyyyy the ASHAWOO BANI no gree me go another round, she talk say I one kill her, abi I think say she no be human being or no be PESIN born her..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

bros....

dis ur mixture pass my power ooh...

1 Like

Re: Wat Drink Taught You A Lesson? by Polynek(m): 11:14pm On Jul 05, 2022
Nothing to Tok bcox I don't take alcohol
Re: Wat Drink Taught You A Lesson? by Jmichael1(m): 11:15pm On Jul 05, 2022
Wizywiz:
Hennessey....and black bullet ooo....
Na both of them make me stop alcohol ooo grin.. Been 2years now of NO ALCOHOL
hahahahaha.....
Re: Wat Drink Taught You A Lesson? by Demigod22: 11:58pm On Jul 05, 2022
I remembered when I mixed Palm wine, beer and Burukutu and had my filled. It was Christmas day, when I saw my crush I ran to her to ask her out but I ended up preaching the gospel of the Lord to her, I even went to her house to lie down on bare floor for her mom.

I regretted drinking that alcohol.
Re: Wat Drink Taught You A Lesson? by Danielle09: 12:44am On Jul 06, 2022
Boogyman557:

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
You be confirm werey I sweargrin

2 Likes

Re: Wat Drink Taught You A Lesson? by Nobody: 5:38am On Jul 06, 2022
I no dey take alc.
Re: Wat Drink Taught You A Lesson? by Majikman(m): 10:06pm On Jul 10, 2022
Omo alcohol never mozz me oh , na smoke .

Re: Wat Drink Taught You A Lesson? by KingWarri: 10:18pm On Jul 10, 2022
Red label... Spend the night sleeping inside the bathroom cry
Re: Wat Drink Taught You A Lesson? by Streetmovement(m): 10:45pm On Jul 10, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Omo "Calypso coconut liquor" almost off my street light that year wey I still dey learn how to drink, I drink almost a full bottle come stand up go chop Afang soup, e no reach 5 minute wey I say make I jazz in street make I for see road go house na vomit I use take decorate round about o wey people full like market square, naxo all those babes come dey sorry for me sotey one woman come give lucozade boost make I take regain small strength....since that day I fear that drink

I consider it my worst drink till date even though I'm now in the game but I hate the sight of that drink with passion.
Re: Wat Drink Taught You A Lesson? by darichlife: 11:14pm On Jul 10, 2022
February 21 2017. This date will never leave my head till I die as regards to alcohol. mixed Red label will absolute Vodka full a glass cup. Omo I slept with my shoes on, funny thing is I did everything accurately without even knowing, paid my bike fare and collected change without even knowing, had to off my phone and put it inside my boxers without even knowing when I did all that. it's like I become more security conscious without even remembering the events that played out.
Re: Wat Drink Taught You A Lesson? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 10, 2022
Years ago I took a can of Smirnoff and I vowed never to taste anything alcoholic again. I slept like a dead log, woke up around afternoon with a banging headache. I practically saw the earth in a new form and everyone asked what happened to my eyes? It was like they grew extra large.

(1) (Reply)

Its Valentine, Lets Shake It! / Would A Girl In The University Want To Date A Guy Below Her? / My Closest Friend In Luv Wiv Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.