Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,750 members, 7,840,918 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Why Is It Hard For Women To Buy Their Car With Their Full Money? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Hard For Women To Buy Their Car With Their Full Money? (1371 Views)

Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? / Lady Smashes Her Boyfriends Car With A Huge Stone For Cheating On Her / Friends Contribute To Buy Their Girlfriend A Jeep On Her Birthday(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It Hard For Women To Buy Their Car With Their Full Money? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 25, 2022
Magnoliaa:

grin grin grin Your problem is bigger and deeper than what eyes can see, I imagine.
grin grin grin grin She must have been misled by the 'm' on your profile.
Re: Why Is It Hard For Women To Buy Their Car With Their Full Money? by Magnoliaa(f): 5:59pm On Jun 25, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Rest!!!!

You'll have to scream harder than that, pretty boy. smiley smiley This is not how to go about it.

So, should we talk about your problems? Be open. Table your issues to me.

Persephone1:
grin grin grin grin She must have been misled by the 'm' on your profile.

I highly doubt the bolded and the idea that they were misled, infact.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For Women To Buy Their Car With Their Full Money? by Prettygirl200(f): 6:13pm On Jun 25, 2022
Magnoliaa:

You'll have to scream harder than that, pretty boy. smiley smiley This is not how to go about it.

So, should we talk about your problems? Be open. Table your issues to me.

I highly doubt the bolded and the idea that they were misled, infact.
( stretches my legs!!!! )Rest!!!
Re: Why Is It Hard For Women To Buy Their Car With Their Full Money? by Magnoliaa(f): 6:17pm On Jun 25, 2022
Prettygirl200:
( stretches my legs!!!! )Rest!!!

You are the only restless one, as everyone can see and attest to. Again, watin dey bite you for scrotum?
Re: Why Is It Hard For Women To Buy Their Car With Their Full Money? by Prettygirl200(f): 6:26pm On Jun 25, 2022
Magnoliaa:

You are the only restless one, as everyone can see and attest to. Again, watin dey bite you for scrotum?
Ask your third leg!!! grin grin grin
Re: Why Is It Hard For Women To Buy Their Car With Their Full Money? by Prettygirl200(f): 6:46pm On Jun 25, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Are you losing your fire? Tired of shouting "rest"? I think say you get craze for head wey you wan show before ni? undecided This is all there is to you? Half a man like you. Ozuor.
Rest!!!!
Re: Why Is It Hard For Women To Buy Their Car With Their Full Money? by Sulele04(m): 6:51pm On Jun 25, 2022
Helinues don contract for Abuja. cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Is It Hard For Women To Buy Their Car With Their Full Money? by WatchYourSix: 6:52pm On Jun 25, 2022
Anaerobi:
E d pain them if them spend their own money. Talk more of buying car with their money. You want them to die of chest pain? grin grin

You are wicked

Re: Why Is It Hard For Women To Buy Their Car With Their Full Money? by Magnoliaa(f): 6:52pm On Jun 25, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Rest!!!!

Desist from scam!
Re: Why Is It Hard For Women To Buy Their Car With Their Full Money? by Sulele04(m): 6:53pm On Jun 25, 2022
helinues:
I am still yet to get the logic why most ladies can't use their full money to buy a car even if they have money more than the car.

Majority of the cars most especially Nigerian ladies are driving are bought for them why the few ones who can afford still need to look elsewhere.

They must task people to round up the money for the car

I have been noticing this for quite some time.
I hear say them don give you role for Tinubu campaign team.

Congrats sir cheesy cheesy.

Give Helinues food, he will sing and dance for you. cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Is It Hard For Women To Buy Their Car With Their Full Money? by SandraIkuboR(f): 6:55pm On Jun 25, 2022
And who said there aren't women who buy cars for themselves??
Re: Why Is It Hard For Women To Buy Their Car With Their Full Money? by Sulele04(m): 6:55pm On Jun 25, 2022
Magnoliaa:
E pele o, Mr. Noticer. Enle.
Dear, he is a Tinubu Apc man he don collect contract for Abuja so nah to dey Buga us for Nairaland.

No to reason am.
Re: Why Is It Hard For Women To Buy Their Car With Their Full Money? by Sulele04(m): 6:55pm On Jun 25, 2022
Helinues don contract for Abuja. cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Is It Hard For Women To Buy Their Car With Their Full Money? by Prettygirl200(f): 7:04pm On Jun 25, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Desist from scam!
Sorry am a woman not a scammer so rest!!
Re: Why Is It Hard For Women To Buy Their Car With Their Full Money? by Magnoliaa(f): 7:09pm On Jun 25, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Sorry am a woman not a scammer so rest!!

grin grin And I am the Queen of Pop.

Igbayi laaro. Alaye, jawo. Stop, and go and change your ways. Destruction awaits you if you continue like this ooo, lol. It's just a friendly advice. No let all your fellow NL men catch you after pulling the wool over their eyes. Ehn. Unless, na cord dem go give you for back wotowoto.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard For Women To Buy Their Car With Their Full Money? by Prettygirl200(f): 7:31pm On Jun 25, 2022
Magnoliaa:

grin grin And I am the Queen of Pop.

Igbayi laaro. Alaye, jawo. Stop, and go and change your ways. Destruction awaits you if you continue like this ooo, lol. It's just a friendly advice. No let all your fellow NL men catch you after pulling the wool over their eyes. Ehn. Unless, na cord dem go give you for back wotowoto.
Who be this one again!!!!
Re: Why Is It Hard For Women To Buy Their Car With Their Full Money? by Silentgroper(m): 7:33pm On Jun 25, 2022
Persephone1:
Co-own? Like you will include your name on the receipts and documents? Co-own ko , Co habit ni. angry
The bible say man nd woman are one. So co owning is just abt right grin
Re: Why Is It Hard For Women To Buy Their Car With Their Full Money? by Magnoliaa(f): 7:33pm On Jun 25, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Who be this one again!!!!

Your nemesis, if you keep at this!
Re: Why Is It Hard For Women To Buy Their Car With Their Full Money? by garriAndsugar: 7:43pm On Jun 26, 2022
Persephone1:
We women are very very prudent with our money. Imagine i have 5 million in my account and I want to buy a car of 3 million. To be honest the highest i will spend is two million while the rest of the money will be completed by either dad, mum, brother, sister, or a boy friend. It can be all of them self cheesy . That way I get to save 1million.

But let's be serious, when is it the duty of a lady to buy herself car self? She no get Man? angry
Re: Why Is It Hard For Women To Buy Their Car With Their Full Money? by Vickho: 3:32am On Jun 27, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Ahnahn! Awu! Ei!
Mynd44 Seun Dominique Lalasticlala Oam4J Justwise rule 2
Re: Why Is It Hard For Women To Buy Their Car With Their Full Money? by Magnoliaa(f): 5:50am On Jun 27, 2022
Vickho:
Myn..d44
Se u.n
Do.miniq.ue
Lala.sticl.ala
Oam.4U
Ju.stw.ise
rule 2

You obviously aren't a Yoruba, I see. If you were, you would have known it was an exclamation.

Haven't I told you times without number, KingOfTheDamned, to always be a diligent student? How many times will I tell you? When you can't even get the most basic things about me nor know the right things to call the mods for, how can you run me off this forum?

Anyway, a few reminders you should hear:

- You will go mad with frustration as I won't reply your mails; not in this life or another.
- You hair will turn grey before you can troll me into deactivating.
- I will relish reporting your accounts, over and over again, the legion of them.

Hold this one for now... grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For Women To Buy Their Car With Their Full Money? by KingOfTheDamned: 7:53am On Jun 27, 2022
Magnoliaa:

You obviously aren't a Yoruba, I see. If you were, you would have known it was an exclamation.

Haven't I told you times without number, KingOfTheDamned, to always be a diligent student? How many times will I tell you? When you can't even get the most basic things about me nor know the right things to call the mods for, how can you run me off this forum?

Anyway, a few reminders you should hear:

- You will go mad with frustration as I won't reply your mails; not in this life or another.
- You hair will turn grey before you can troll me into deactivating.
- I will relish reporting your accounts, over and over again, the legion of them.

Hold this one for now... grin

Are you sick? What is wrong with this malignant depressed suicidal ugly shapeless orangutan?
Why are you mentioning me in that stupid exchange?

Listen you inbred cretin next time before you mention my name be sure of whatever nonsense you are typing.

Stupid idiot
Re: Why Is It Hard For Women To Buy Their Car With Their Full Money? by Cousin9999: 9:19am On Jun 27, 2022
The idea that women shouldn't pay for anything, so that men can feel manly was created by and is currently maintained by men.

The financial insecurity and challenges in getting a proper salary that many women experience is a result of the actions of men.

Instead of whining about gold diggers, correct problems. Raise your daughter to be strong. Respect women. Hire women. Be secure in yourself as a man and don't try to undermine women.
Re: Why Is It Hard For Women To Buy Their Car With Their Full Money? by TrollsNeverDies(f): 9:53am On Jun 27, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Are you sick? What is wrong with this malignant depressed suicidal ugly shapeless orangutan?

Listen you inbred cretin next time before you mention my name be sure of whatever nonsense you are typing.

Stupid idiot
hope you know magnoliaa you are exchanging words with is a jambite that is still struggling to gain admission into the University for decades of years now?
Re: Why Is It Hard For Women To Buy Their Car With Their Full Money? by Magnoliaa(f): 10:46am On Jun 27, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Stupid idiot

You're definitely losing your touch. grin You were a tad bit meaner than this...what happened? You see why you shouldn't have taken a break from trolling me? When you take a break from fulfilling your purpose in life, this is how rusty and basic you become.

Which nonsense? No be you, LMAO? If you like, take on any shape or form, you cannot hide what you are. You are and will always remain my personal asslicker, so why you wan dey disguise like watin you no be? grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why MUST 3SOME With Nigerian Girls Be Different / How Can I Rid Of This Catarrh Issue For Over A Year Now... / Watch Video As Lady Was Caught Having An Affair With A Monkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.