Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

How Can I Rid Of This Catarrh Issue For Over A Year Now... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Rid Of This Catarrh Issue For Over A Year Now... (1358 Views)

I Have No Guy Talking Relationship With Me For 1 Year Now. What Can I Do??? / HELP.! I Cant Just Stop Thinking Abt My Ex Girl Friend, It Been A Year Now. / I Have Done Over 20000 Press-up Over Past One Year now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Rid Of This Catarrh Issue For Over A Year Now... by Uzomacharles: 9:36pm On Aug 07, 2022
Please how can I get rid of these catarrh issue that has been disturbing over a year now...

This issue started when I returned back from school before the covid 19 pandemic issue...
Here's the main issue,whenever I'm in the house or stays idle for long or even wake up every morning then I begin to experience runny nose then it gets better in the afternoon....
I'm really tired of it cos it sometimes affect my eye... NOTE: I've tried some medication too but it stops for a while and comes back again....
Medications from people that have experienced something like this is welcome.
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Rid Of This Catarrh Issue For Over A Year Now... by TheGiftedOne(m): 10:02pm On Aug 07, 2022
Catarrh for more than a year? That nose runs faster than Tobi Amusan.

Doctors in the house your attention is needed.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Rid Of This Catarrh Issue For Over A Year Now... by Uzomacharles: 10:07pm On Aug 07, 2022
TheGiftedOne:
Catarrh for more than a year? That nose runs faster than Tobi Amusan.

Doctors in the house you're attention is needed.

grin grin grin E be like Goh wan punish u oo..

Wetin bring Amuka come here na?
Re: How Can I Rid Of This Catarrh Issue For Over A Year Now... by yusman14(m): 10:07pm On Aug 07, 2022
Mine has been happening for more than 5 years..any little dust, cold, or breeze, It will lead to runny nose... most times, the catarh just come naturally... I'm fed up.
I have stopped drinking cold drinks
Re: How Can I Rid Of This Catarrh Issue For Over A Year Now... by Uzomacharles: 10:08pm On Aug 07, 2022
yusman14:
Mine has been happening for more than 5 years..any little dust, cold, or breeze, It will lead to runny nose... most times, the catarh just come naturally... I'm fed up.

Every morning devotion, I'm sneezing or cleaning my nose and not everyone is happy with that..
Re: How Can I Rid Of This Catarrh Issue For Over A Year Now... by Abovebest(m): 10:09pm On Aug 07, 2022
Do you believe in the Jesus ' power to heal you?

If yes place your hand on your forehead and declare
In the name of Jesus
You catarr/running nose
I command you to stop and refuse you to come back
I am healed
I am made whole/perfect in Jesus name
The power of God is working in my body, perfecting all that concerns my health in Jesus name

If you believe and declare the above be ready to share your testimony

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Rid Of This Catarrh Issue For Over A Year Now... by Uzomacharles: 10:15pm On Aug 07, 2022
Abovebest:
Do you believe in the Jesus ' power to heal you?

If yes place your hand on your forehead and declare
In the name of Jesus
You catarr/running nose
I command you to stop and refuse you to come back
I am healed
I am made whole/perfect in Jesus name
The power of God is working in my body, perfecting all that concerns my health in Jesus name

If you believe and declare the above be ready to share your testimony

Amen

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Rid Of This Catarrh Issue For Over A Year Now... by BinamRex: 10:16pm On Aug 07, 2022
Uzomacharles:
Please how can I get rid of these catarrh issue that has been
disturbing over a year now...

This issue started when I returned back from school before the
covid 19 pandemic issue...

Here's the main issue,whenever I'm in the house or stays idle
for long or even wake up every morning then I begin to
experience runny nose then it gets better in the afternoon....

I'm really tired of it cos it sometimes affect my eye...
NOTE: I've tried some medication too but it stops for a while
and comes back again....

Medications from people that have experienced something like
this is welcome.

Thanks

Clean your fan if it's dusty. Do this regularly. You might be having an allergic reaction. Buy loratyn and take 1 tablet a day. Avoid cold water or anything cold for the time being. Whenever you experience a runny nose, drink hot water. It shouldn't be too hot so it doesn't burn your tongue. Thank me when you get better.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Rid Of This Catarrh Issue For Over A Year Now... by Uzomacharles: 10:17pm On Aug 07, 2022
BinamRex:

Clean your fan if it's dusty. Do this regularly. You might be having an allergic reaction. Buy loratyn and take 1 tablet a day. Avoid cold water or anything cold for the time being. Whenever you experience a runny nose, drink hot water. It shouldn't be too hot so it doesn't burn your tongue. Thank me when you get better.

The medicine na like how much?
Re: How Can I Rid Of This Catarrh Issue For Over A Year Now... by descarado: 10:20pm On Aug 07, 2022
Are you sure it's not allergy or rhinitis.
Google the two and see how uou can help yourself.
Once you recognise what causes it you will be OK.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Rid Of This Catarrh Issue For Over A Year Now... by descarado: 10:23pm On Aug 07, 2022
yusman14:
In Nigeria, people suffer from allergic reaction a lot and there is no awareness on it.
Drs don't help either. You go to hospital, they will wanna kill you with unnecessary medication for simple llergy that may only need inhaling hot water to clear your nostril.

Handle well else it will lead to asthma.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Rid Of This Catarrh Issue For Over A Year Now... by Uzomacharles: 10:29pm On Aug 07, 2022
descarado:

In Nigeria, people suffer from allergic reaction a lot and there is no awareness on it.
Drs don't help either. You go to hospital, they will wanna kill you with unnecessary medication for simple llergy that may only need inhaling hot water to clear your nostril.

Na wetin dey fear me cos sometimes breathing becomes somehow difficult, if I bend my head it will seem like blood is filling up my face...

sometimes sneezing affects my eye
Re: How Can I Rid Of This Catarrh Issue For Over A Year Now... by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:34pm On Aug 07, 2022
Use the tip of your finger in palm oil and put the little palm oil in your nose, after one minute you can blow out your nose... Try it in the morning and night
Re: How Can I Rid Of This Catarrh Issue For Over A Year Now... by Uzomacharles: 10:45pm On Aug 07, 2022
Jamesbiodun:
Use the tip of your finger in palm oil and put the little palm oil in your nose, after one minute you can blow out your nose... Try it in the morning and night

Okay but any testimony from it ?
Re: How Can I Rid Of This Catarrh Issue For Over A Year Now... by Aaaaarghmed(m): 10:50pm On Aug 07, 2022
Uzomacharles:

and comes back again....

this is welcome.

Thanks
seems you are allergic to something that you have not noticed yet.stop cold drinks for now.
Re: How Can I Rid Of This Catarrh Issue For Over A Year Now... by Starkz9898(m): 11:08pm On Aug 07, 2022
it is an allergic rhinitis bro,get yourself a good antihistamine like loratadine or cenpain night you will be fine.
Re: How Can I Rid Of This Catarrh Issue For Over A Year Now... by BinamRex: 11:42pm On Aug 07, 2022
Uzomacharles:

The medicine na like how much?

A card is 300 naira in my area. It could be cheaper or more expensive in your area.

A card has 10 tablets. That should be enough.
Re: How Can I Rid Of This Catarrh Issue For Over A Year Now... by Autobot05: 1:51am On Aug 08, 2022
Uzomacharles:

and comes back again....

this is welcome.

Thanks

Sorry but how what’s your age range
I suffered from acute nasal congestion that defiled all attempts to cure it for almost 7 years
It went on it own as I grew older… ‘‘twas so embarrassing

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️
Re: How Can I Rid Of This Catarrh Issue For Over A Year Now... by Jamesbiodun(m): 8:11am On Aug 08, 2022
Uzomacharles:

Okay but any testimony from it ?
I used to have a catarrh when I was very young that medication doesn't work until one Eegun man ( my neighbor uncle) told me to use ... I tried it with faith since I don't need to look for herbs , it's just a home remedy and it worked...
Many people around me too have benefitted from it...
Give it a trial... I hope it works for you too

1 Like

Re: How Can I Rid Of This Catarrh Issue For Over A Year Now... by Uzomacharles: 9:26am On Aug 08, 2022
Autobot05:

Sorry but how what’s your age range
I suffered from acute nasal congestion that defiled all attempts to cure it for almost 7 years
It went on it own as I grew older… ‘‘twas so embarrassing

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️

yesterday made me 22
Re: How Can I Rid Of This Catarrh Issue For Over A Year Now... by Uzomacharles: 9:29am On Aug 08, 2022
BinamRex:

A card is 300 naira in my area. It could be cheaper or more expensive in your area.

A card has 10 tablets. That should be enough.

I will try buying it and still use the herb way a guy posted

1 Like

Re: How Can I Rid Of This Catarrh Issue For Over A Year Now... by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 08, 2022
Take ziza herbal tea
Re: How Can I Rid Of This Catarrh Issue For Over A Year Now... by baralatie(m): 10:56am On Aug 08, 2022
Maybe you have an unattended sickness that your body has not fully recovered yet?
Maybe typhoid malaria
Re: How Can I Rid Of This Catarrh Issue For Over A Year Now... by Albertone(m): 10:57am On Aug 08, 2022
Why is this in romance section.
Re: How Can I Rid Of This Catarrh Issue For Over A Year Now... by Drsnives(m): 11:02am On Aug 08, 2022
Uzomacharles:

and comes back again....

this is welcome.

Thanks
Try nasal drop
Re: How Can I Rid Of This Catarrh Issue For Over A Year Now... by yusman14(m): 11:13am On Aug 08, 2022
descarado:

It has led to asthma already..but the asthma only comes once in 1 year..
But some days of serious catarh, I usually have difficulty in breathing..
Re: How Can I Rid Of This Catarrh Issue For Over A Year Now... by yusman14(m): 11:15am On Aug 08, 2022
Uzomacharles:

Every morning devotion, I'm sneezing or cleaning my nose and not everyone is happy with that..
It has disgraced me many times..sometimes the catarh just come when I'm teaching or playing guitar in front of people..

I'm fed up
Re: How Can I Rid Of This Catarrh Issue For Over A Year Now... by Uzomacharles: 12:00pm On Aug 08, 2022
Drsnives:
Try nasal drop
Never heard of it
Re: How Can I Rid Of This Catarrh Issue For Over A Year Now... by Drsnives(m): 12:06pm On Aug 08, 2022
Uzomacharles:

Never heard of it
To go any pharmacy.. it looks like eyed drop but it's for the nose
Re: How Can I Rid Of This Catarrh Issue For Over A Year Now... by Uzomacharles: 12:10pm On Aug 08, 2022
Drsnives:
To go any pharmacy.. it looks like eyed drop but it's for the nose
okay
Re: How Can I Rid Of This Catarrh Issue For Over A Year Now... by Autobot05: 12:14pm On Aug 08, 2022
Uzomacharles:

yesterday made me 22

Damn … mine stopped just before I finished secondary school I was just around 14-15 then
Tho I still watch out for cold or anything that can trigger nasal congestion cause it still looks for excuses to come back lol

Have you seen a doc ? I can’t remember all the stuff I tried but I remember using wonderful kola
Look it up and try it hopefully it works

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️

1 Like

Re: How Can I Rid Of This Catarrh Issue For Over A Year Now... by Blupen(m): 6:01pm On Aug 08, 2022
Uzomacharles:

Amen
Not just amen, believe it, imagine yourself free of it, have what i call unwavering faith, stop complaining about it, see it as something very small for God to do.....with time you will see that you have the power to heal yourself through belief

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

She's One Of A Kind But Was Born With Sickle Cell Anemia / If You Cannot Find Your Wife/GF Tonight (pics) / We’re Not Lovers - Former NYSC Member In Viral Shortest And Tallest Lovers Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.