Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,295 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Church Members In Fear After Seeing Black Coffin And Corpse In Pastor's House - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Church Members In Fear After Seeing Black Coffin And Corpse In Pastor's House (616 Views)

Man And Girlfriend Run For Their Lives After Seeing Black Cobra In A Hotel Room / How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) / "I Want To Get Pregnant" Nigerian Lady After Seeing This Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Church Members In Fear After Seeing Black Coffin And Corpse In Pastor's House by PeterBlew: 7:19pm On Jun 25, 2022
Members of an unknown church have taken to their heels after they spotted a black coffin and a corpse in their pastor's house.

One of the members who witnessed the incident and took videos and photos of it narrated that their pastor had traveled but ordered them to go to his house to carry out some chores.

On their arrival, the member said he went to the store room to get some tubes to connect to the pipe in the washroom.

To her utter surprise, she said she opened the door of the store room to see the black coffin housing a corpse of an old woman alleged to be the mother of the pastor.

The lady said that she had already suspected the pastor to be a ritualist and so she pulled her phone to take pictures and videos before telling her colleagues who got scared and took to their heels.

Watch the video shocking video;

https://www.allgistroom.com/church-members-ran-for-their-lives-as-they-see-black-coffin-and-corpse-in-pastors-house/

Re: Church Members In Fear After Seeing Black Coffin And Corpse In Pastor's House by Massdamm(m): 8:44pm On Jun 25, 2022
See those who them they called man of God not knowing is man of god
Re: Church Members In Fear After Seeing Black Coffin And Corpse In Pastor's House by Nonexisting: 8:53pm On Jun 25, 2022
Fake story.

(1) (Reply)

SHS Student Shares How She Made A Sugar Daddy Scream In B£d — Video / Will i Be Able To Do Learn Languages, With My Extreme Hair Loss / Please Help My 6month Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.