Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

SHS Student Shares How She Made A Sugar Daddy Scream In B£d — Video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SHS Student Shares How She Made A Sugar Daddy Scream In B£d — Video (610 Views)

My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband / Guys!!! Here Is How To Touch A Woman And Make Her Scream In Bed (photos) / How To Make A Woman Scream In Bed (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SHS Student Shares How She Made A Sugar Daddy Scream In B£d — Video by AllGistRoom: 10:51am On Jun 30, 2022
A young senior high school student from a popular SHS in Ghana has taken to social media to share a video of how she made her sugar daddy scream on top of his voice during s³x.

The young girl sharing her experience said she gave the old man a bl0w job and how she did it took the man to cloud nine.

In the video, the final year student was seen entertaining her friends with the experience she had.

Watch the video by clicking link below;

https://www.allgistroom.com/shs-student-shares-how-she-made-a-sugar-daddy-scream-in-bd-video/

(1) (Reply)

Please Help My 6month Baby / 10 Obvious Signs You Are Only Dating Yourself In A Relationship / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.