Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Please Help My 6month Baby - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help My 6month Baby (614 Views)

Please help!!! My Fiance Is Addicted To Chapman / PLEASE HELP: My Gf's Breasts Is So Sagged & Flat; And She's Just 25 / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help My 6month Baby by Solzate(m): 12:17pm On Jul 12, 2022
Good afternoon my fellow Nairalanders,

I am in a state of dilemma right now as I am confused and don't know what to do,

My 6 months old daughters intestine got twisted and is to go for a surgery,the cost of the surgery is 180k.... I am to make half payment before anything can be done on her by the doctors... please I don't want to lose my baby girl please help me out.... As we speak I have tried borrowing money from friends but the reply I got was things are hard .... please Nigerians help me out at this point of distress..... please please please
Support me please

Wema bank

Mods: please push to front page
Re: Please Help My 6month Baby by Solzate(m): 12:23pm On Jul 12, 2022
Please naira landers Biko....all I got on me now 5k ... please I am very positive that I would get help here please
Re: Please Help My 6month Baby by Solzate(m): 2:22pm On Jul 12, 2022
Please my fellow Nigerians and Nairalanders .... with tears in my heart please come to my aid,my little girl is in great discomfort please
Re: Please Help My 6month Baby by Solzate(m): 2:41pm On Jul 12, 2022
Please my people I am down and confused... please someone assist me please....

I am Also a graphic designer I can work for you please I really need to take my baby to the hospital for the surgery... please
Re: Please Help My 6month Baby by Solzate(m): 3:02pm On Jul 12, 2022
My girls dieing and I can't do anything to help the situation...God why ....some please assist me with half payment please let the surgery commence please please embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Please Help My 6month Baby by Nazgul: 3:10pm On Jul 12, 2022
Write this your username along with today's date on a sheet of paper, place it on that child, snap and post the pic here I'll send you a token for the child.

1 Like

Re: Please Help My 6month Baby by Solzate(m): 4:06pm On Jul 12, 2022
Nazgul:
Write this your username along with today's date on a sheet of paper, place it on that child, snap and post the pic here I'll send you a token for the child.

Jesus thank you so much sir will do that right away
Re: Please Help My 6month Baby by Solzate(m): 4:24pm On Jul 12, 2022
Nazgul:
Re: Please Help My 6month Baby by Rita33(f): 8:08pm On Jul 12, 2022
Foto D Shop

If you know YOU KNOW grin grin grin
Re: Please Help My 6month Baby by Foodqueen(f): 9:29pm On Jul 12, 2022
Wey d pix
Re: Please Help My 6month Baby by pheelhip(m): 3:41am On Jul 13, 2022
Nazgul:

Nice question
Scammers everywhere
Using a baby to scam their fellow human beings
Where is their conscience??

A frnd once used this format on me, I almost sent until another frnd messaged me just to inform me of what the other dude told him. Ee no get family, na Nairaland he dey run come for help.

Bloody scammers

Re: Please Help My 6month Baby by frozen70(f): 3:59am On Jul 13, 2022
Solzate:
Please naira landers Biko....all I got on me now 5k ... please I am very positive that I would get help here please

You made a complain with out prove if pictures, documents and medical reports to prove that you are genuine

But you quickly post your account details

How do you want the people here to reason with you

Send her pictures here with her medical condition and upload a video for people to see

We have been scammed in the past, personally I always wants to see that you have a good reason for your request and am willing to assist, do far it's about saving lives

(1) (Reply)

Man Catches, Films Best Friend 'eating' His Girlfriend In An Uncompleted Buildin / My Friend Cannot Stop Taking Tramadol / Some Men Don’t Love Themselves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.