Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California (28036 Views)

December Month Of Foodie And The Season Of Demand / Snake Foodie / 10 Ways To Spot A Foodie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by baralatie(m): 11:29pm On Nov 25, 2022
Afobaba33:
All these are not mouthful
I will rather not waste my money to order for them!
It is a food trip nah
Like going to a place outside your place of residence.a place that has a high price value for food,wines,farms,lourgings and scenery
It is not like going to a canteen

2 Likes

Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by Mstravelindiva: 11:56pm On Nov 25, 2022
PureMe01:
which fone u use snap those pictures

Hey friend, I use my cellphone it’s a iPhone 12+

1 Like

Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by Mstravelindiva: 11:57pm On Nov 25, 2022
Puremind1225:

Wish I travel a lot, like you do.. how many countries have you been to?

24 countries friend

3 Likes

Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by Mstravelindiva: 11:58pm On Nov 25, 2022
Puremind1225:

Did you taste all this food?

Yes I sample the food, but other’s travel with me so it’s shared.

1 Like

Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by Mstravelindiva: 12:00am On Nov 26, 2022
Angelfrost:
No amount of convincing is ever taking me anywhere near oysters and sushi... Miss me with that sea stuff!

Lovely pictures and places.

Understandable friend, it’s not for everyone!

1 Like

Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by Mstravelindiva: 12:01am On Nov 26, 2022
Kaycee9242:
Nice pictures dear i always look forward to your posts

Thank you friend, I appreciate the support and glad you’re enjoying the content!

Take care and be well~

1 Like

Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by Mstravelindiva: 12:04am On Nov 26, 2022
Nnatuu:
I used to think I was a foodie...

But today...I give up!

You are friend, there’s no right or wrong way to be a foodie. If you enjoy sampling cuisines from different cultures and around the world, then you are most definitely a foodie!

Peace and blessings to you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by Mstravelindiva: 12:05am On Nov 26, 2022
8stargeneral:
Very nice...thanks for given us something to smile..keep it up

My pleasure friend!

1 Like

Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by Bankowner: 12:06am On Nov 26, 2022
Is this Pho? I see the beans sprout and scent leafs. A colleague took me to a Pho place in Maple a few weeks ago, I had the one with chicken.

3 Likes

Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by Mstravelindiva: 12:08am On Nov 26, 2022
emmy512:
Omoh,
Did you eat everything or just had a taste of each food.

If you just had a taste , what happened to the left overs.

Great question, I simply sample friend. Others travel with me so the food is shared and whatever is not eaten is placed in a to-go box or trash it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by Mstravelindiva: 12:59am On Nov 26, 2022
Bankowner:
Is this Pho? I see the beans sprout and scent leafs. A colleague took me to a Pho place in Maple a few weeks ago, I had the one with chicken.

Yes friend it is!!! grin

1 Like

Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by Nnatuu: 5:56am On Nov 26, 2022
Mstravelindiva:

You are friend, there’s no right or wrong way to be a foodie. If you enjoy sampling cuisines from different cultures and around the world, then you are most definitely a foodie!

Peace and blessings to you!

Nah...I'll happily leave that title for you...I'm happy to be your trainee.

1 Like

Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by cedricksly: 6:41am On Nov 26, 2022
Mstravelindiva:
Russian River Vineyard
sorry to ask, your second picture of the red wine class, was that wine refrigerated?? Coz I can see the class being foggy.. If it was refrigerated them suppose kill that person that made that blunder.... It is a sin before God and humanity to ever refrigerate red wine grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by Puremind1225: 7:35am On Nov 26, 2022
Mstravelindiva:

24 countries friend
Interesting,, it feels good being in different countries, going sightseeing and meeting different people.

1 Like

Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by Efe42(m): 8:39am On Nov 26, 2022
Mstravelindiva:

Great question, I simply sample friend. Others travel with me so the food is shared and whatever is not eaten is placed in a to-go box or trash it.

Hello Ma,am how're you I most say look so beautiful and heartwarming this is my first post on your section and I'm happy reading your post and lovely pics you'd post, you're ecotourist you like exploring new place, do you get paid for it I'm just curious.

1 Like

Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by AbuAeesha: 10:17am On Nov 26, 2022
Mstravelindiva:
More wine tasting
Hi, what do you do for a leaving? no offense

2 Likes

Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by baralatie(m): 10:19am On Nov 26, 2022
Bankowner:
You guys should not kill us with food nah!
Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by Oysters(m): 10:47am On Nov 26, 2022
Mstravelindiva:

Understandable friend, it’s not for everyone!

Well, here we go again with the mentions and I've become food. Life's good smiley

2 Likes

Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by mediclife1987(m): 12:48pm On Nov 26, 2022
Mstravelindiva:
Ledson Vineyard

14.5%.
Men this already in the range of what we call "ogogoro" in Nigeria.

Madam you dey enjoy oh.

Abeg send some American love for me for Naija here na...

2 Likes

Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by princekelechukwu: 1:48pm On Nov 26, 2022
Mstravelindiva:
Great wine and food go hand in hand!
fine pictures.

Can someone travel to America with a visit visa, then marry a wife before the visa expires ?
Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by Sleekfingers: 2:26pm On Nov 26, 2022
Is that not Owoh soup?
Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by Mstravelindiva: 2:49pm On Nov 26, 2022
Efe42:

Hello Ma,am how're you I most say look so beautiful and heartwarming this is my first post on your section and I'm happy reading your post and lovely pics you'd post, you're ecotourist you like exploring new place, do you get paid for it I'm just curious.

Thank you friend! No, currently none of my travels are sponsored, I pay for all of them myself. Travel is my hobby which I truly enjoy!

1 Like

Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by Mstravelindiva: 2:50pm On Nov 26, 2022
AbuAeesha:

Hi,
what do you do for a leaving?
no offense

No offense taken friend, I work in healthcare.

2 Likes

Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by Mstravelindiva: 3:25pm On Nov 26, 2022
princekelechukwu:

fine pictures.

Can someone travel to America with a visit visa, then marry a wife before the visa expires ?

Hi Friend, technically NO you cannot, it’s considered immigration fraud and can result in a permanent visa ban if caught.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by Mstravelindiva: 3:29pm On Nov 26, 2022
mediclife1987:

14.5%.
Men this already in the range of what we call "ogogoro" in Nigeria.

Madam you dey enjoy oh.

Abeg send some American love for me for Naija here na...

Done friend, I even visited Abuja a week ago and captured my stay on the travel section of NL.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by Mstravelindiva: 4:09pm On Nov 26, 2022
obiekunie01:

but madam wait first make i ask you something!

this una wine glass na crime if them full am

abi na free them dey give you?? even if na free and you pour me this kain small thing the way when i go provoke on top your head you go drop the remaining drink and run! haba!

how can they serve you that kind tiny wine and u accept am?? na madness??

anybody wey serve me small wine like that na so i go carry am splash am for him face! wine wey i take my money buy fa!

full the damn glass to the brim for me make i drink am wella and enjoy my money! haba! angry

Because I’m tasting several types of wine it’s only a small pour friend. I can always more, but typically I’m just sampling a variety of wines in one sitting.

Take care and be well~

2 Likes

Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by AlphaTaikun: 8:43pm On Nov 26, 2022
Mstravelindiva:

24 countries friend
24 countries, that's mad cool! wink

I love to travel internationally too.
You gain a lot of fresh insights on the good and bad sides of human nature, and greenfield investment
opportunities.

So, which would you consider your best and worst countries you've ever visited?

Whoa! This thread has finally made it to the front page since our
Vietnamese "Pho" convo here in
July 2022. You're getting some mad luv from one of the mods here with 2 of your threads on the front page within 2 days. Way to go! wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by mediclife1987(m): 10:34pm On Nov 26, 2022
Mstravelindiva:

Done friend, I even visited Abuja a week ago and captured my stay on the travel section of NL.

Lols, you probably didn't understand what I meant.

It's all good though.
Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by Efe42(m): 10:35pm On Nov 26, 2022
Mstravelindiva:

Thank you friend! No, currently none of my travels are sponsored, I pay for all of them myself. Travel is my hobby which I truly enjoy!

Oh really I also love traveling too ma,am I'd like too be part off it, like seating next too you.
Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by Mstravelindiva: 7:49am On Nov 27, 2022
AlphaTaikun:

24 countries, that's mad cool! wink

I love to travel internationally too.
You gain a lot of fresh insights on the good and bad sides of human nature, and greenfield investment
opportunities.

So, which would you consider your best and worst countries you've ever visited?

Whoa! This thread has finally made it to the front page since our
Vietnamese "Pho" convo here in
July 2022. You're getting some mad luv from one of the mods here with 2 of your threads on the front page within 2 days. Way to go! wink

Indeed friend! Best country, which might sound condescending, but my own (USA), we have hospitality down to a science (especially when staying at a true 5* hotel/resort) and with all the cost that goes into traveling abroad, there is a level of service, quality and structure than many travelers simply expect. If I had to select a runner up, then I’d go with either Hungary or Malta, I had such a fabulous time visiting both destinations.

My worst is the Dominican Republic, beautiful country, but I would always come home sick after my visits, so it’s just not worth the headache (and time at the dr office) for me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by princekelechukwu: 8:33am On Nov 27, 2022
Mstravelindiva:

Hi Friend, technically NO you cannot, it’s considered immigration fraud and can result in a permanent visa ban if caught.
how long do I need to stay in America before I marry an American citizen
Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by AlphaTaikun: 1:33pm On Nov 27, 2022
Mstravelindiva:

Indeed friend! Best country, which might sound condescending, but my own (USA), we have hospitality down to a science (especially when staying at a true 5* hotel/resort) and with all the cost that goes into traveling abroad, there is a level of service, quality and structure than many travelers simply expect. If I had to select a runner up, then I’d go with either Hungary or Malta, I had such a fabulous time visiting both destinations.

My worst is the Dominican Republic, beautiful country, but I would always come home sick after my visits, so it’s just not worth the headache (and time at the dr office) for me.
Deep insights MsTravelindiva.

Lol... You had to blow your horn about the U.S. right here. grin

But seriously though, you have a point about the U.S. hospitality sector, speaking matter-of-factly.
Malta is a picturesque location, and a lot of destination weddings and honeymoons are going on there!

Dominican Republic, right next door to Haiti! Dominican Republic even has a golden visa program. Could it be something in the air quality? OR the water you drank that made you feel that way (i.e., made you come home feeling ill?).

A few U.S.-based females who I
know have been to India on vacation, also spoke about falling ill from some kind of infection there. It could also be the humid weather conditions. Very uncanny.

Thanks for the insights.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How to Make Kidney Beans Sauce (Pictures, Video) / Border Closure Causes Stock Fish Scarcity In Nigerian Markets / See The Carrots & Onions I Bought For N400 In Asaba This Morning (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.