Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California (28037 Views)

December Month Of Foodie And The Season Of Demand / Snake Foodie / 10 Ways To Spot A Foodie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by Mstravelindiva: 9:50pm On Nov 27, 2022
AlphaTaikun:

Deep insights MsTravelindiva.

Lol... You had to blow your horn about the U.S. right here. grin

But seriously though, you have a point about the U.S. hospitality sector, speaking matter-of-factly.
Malta is a picturesque location, and a lot of destination weddings and honeymoons are going on there!

Dominican Republic, right next door to Haiti! Dominican Republic even has a golden visa program. Could it be something in the air quality? OR the water you drank that made your feel that way (i.e., made you come home feeling ill?).

A few U.S.-based females who I
know have been to India on vacation, also spoke about falling ill from some kind of infection there. It could also be the humid weather conditions. Very uncanny.

Thanks for the insights.

I’m just keeping it 100 friend! wink

It’s the water, ice and anything that is rinsed off with water such as fruit and lettuce.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by Mstravelindiva: 10:04pm On Nov 27, 2022
princekelechukwu:
how long do I need to stay in America before I marry an American citizen

It’s not a matter of how long…it’s legitimately applying and being approved for the appropriate visa.

1 Like

Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by AlphaTaikun: 10:29pm On Nov 27, 2022
Mstravelindiva:

I’m just keeping it 100 friend! wink

It’s the water, ice and anything that is rinsed off with water such as fruit and lettuce.
Yesss!... Keeping it real at 100%. wink

Aha, I get it... Water, fruits and vegetable salads. Purified water is needed here. There are portable water purifiers you can buy online or offline. You can always travel with any of these to the scenic
Dominican Republic next time.

Second, alkalizing the body can help too boost the body's immune system. Just Google and read up the best methods for alkalizing the body.

Cheers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by AbuAeesha: 9:35am On Nov 28, 2022
Mstravelindiva:

No offense taken friend, I work in healthcare.
ok,wish you best of luck

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How to Make Kidney Beans Sauce (Pictures, Video) / Border Closure Causes Stock Fish Scarcity In Nigerian Markets / See The Carrots & Onions I Bought For N400 In Asaba This Morning (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.