Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,958 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California (28038 Views)

December Month Of Foodie And The Season Of Demand / Snake Foodie / 10 Ways To Spot A Foodie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 25, 2022
Mstravelindiva:
Great wine and food go hand in hand!
no eba, garri, cassava, agbado or beans?
All are food prepared with ororo that ll cause tomicular over float (bloating).
Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by sukkot: 8:12pm On Nov 25, 2022
choplife woman

1 Like

Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by Puremind1225: 8:15pm On Nov 25, 2022
Mstravelindiva:
Hey Nairalanders, it’s your girl Mstravelindiva!

Traveling to Northern California soon? Then check these places out! I just enjoyed a long weekend there which was awesome!
Wish I travel a lot, like you do.. how many countries have you been to?

1 Like

Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by Puremind1225: 8:17pm On Nov 25, 2022
Mstravelindiva:
Great Italian food and wine!
Did you taste all this food?

1 Like

Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by Exceed15: 8:19pm On Nov 25, 2022
Just one life. Enjoy it abeg.

1 Like

Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by Tradepunter2: 8:24pm On Nov 25, 2022
Forget, this is why i love America.... different culture fused into one land space

Just imagine the variety of food available at your disposal,,, if you are tired of eba, there is Italian, there is Chinese, there Indian, there are a variety of oriental dishes etc...

And the cool is there are restaurants or takeout that make them affordable, but for niaja common Indian cuisine you will get for $10 in Yankee, which will be priced at $50....

some times I wonder if those born in Nigeria or Africa at large are just to hustle, hustle and hustle and more hustle

3 Likes

Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by Promise47(m): 8:27pm On Nov 25, 2022
My wife will be form new York or new Jersey by Gods Grace
Mstravelindiva:

I live in the US (Arizona) and visited California as a tourist. My husband is Nigerian (Igbo).
Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by Bintdawood(f): 8:28pm On Nov 25, 2022
Twas the pasta for me tongue tongue shocked
Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by timesuploaded: 8:28pm On Nov 25, 2022
Rubbish cancer trash
Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by Angelfrost(m): 8:28pm On Nov 25, 2022
No amount of convincing is ever taking me anywhere near oysters and sushi... Miss me with that sea stuff!

Lovely pictures and places.

2 Likes

Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by Kaycee9242(m): 8:29pm On Nov 25, 2022
Nice pictures dear i always look forward to your posts

1 Like

Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by oloshun(m): 8:31pm On Nov 25, 2022
Please let me know when you come to the east, I am based in NC, Durham to be precise.

1 Like

Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by Nnatuu: 8:40pm On Nov 25, 2022
I used to think I was a foodie...

But today...I give up!

1 Like

Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by Eriokanmi: 8:55pm On Nov 25, 2022
Mstravelindiva:

Traveling to Northern California soon? Then check these places out! I just enjoyed a long weekend there which was awesome!
Hmmm. YUMMIE grin. You sure had fun!

1 Like

Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by 8stargeneral: 8:58pm On Nov 25, 2022
maysimsimple:

How person wan belleful eating all this kain leaf food

uote author=Mstravelindiva post=114154304]Great wine and food go hand in hand!
Are u a glutton grin
Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by 8stargeneral: 9:00pm On Nov 25, 2022
Very nice...thanks for given us something to smile..keep it up

1 Like

Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:08pm On Nov 25, 2022
Lovely

1 Like

Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by denobaba: 9:09pm On Nov 25, 2022
Mstravelindiva:

Thanks friend, let me know if you have any questions.

Good food, good mood! wink

I have a question. Respectfully, when you guys come down with pile (jedi jedi), seeing as Dr Iguedo Goko Cleanser or Dr Agnes Nwamba is not available, how do you guys cope? Are the men also able to stay sexually fit with these sort of meals? Finally, does it taste nice? I don't mean sugarish.

Looking forward to your response.
Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by emmy512: 9:15pm On Nov 25, 2022
Omoh,
Did you eat everything or just had a taste of each food.

If you just had a taste , what happened to the left overs.

1 Like

Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by phorget(m): 9:16pm On Nov 25, 2022
Mstravelindiva:
Russian River Vineyard

This is beautiful and serendipitous.

1 Like

Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by Chris2863(m): 9:16pm On Nov 25, 2022
Wine no dey full cup for that side?? Village boy like me would ask them to fill my cup to the brim ooo grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by emmy512: 9:18pm On Nov 25, 2022
Chris2863:
Wine no dey full cup for that side?? Village boy like me would ask them to fill my cup to the brim ooo grin grin

Haha
Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by phorget(m): 9:20pm On Nov 25, 2022
Dis post just reset our brain...
No one is mentioning Tilumbu or Obi on this thread. Just wondering how long we gonna get it right in Nigeria. undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by Littlemom2021: 9:29pm On Nov 25, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

....... Na force?
sorry sir please what is na force?
Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by Stevyne: 9:36pm On Nov 25, 2022
Mstravelindiva:
More wine tasting
Sweet red wine
Mama the mama grin

1 Like

Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by SAD007(m): 9:47pm On Nov 25, 2022
Chop life
youngsahito:
are u a tourist or u are base in America?
Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by Afobaba33(m): 9:47pm On Nov 25, 2022
All these are not mouthful
I will rather not waste my money to order for them!
Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by EgunMogaji2: 9:50pm On Nov 25, 2022
Mstravelindiva:

I like reading your travels though it makes me miss home.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by FashionCookie(f): 9:56pm On Nov 25, 2022
wiseone28:
Pm for a little dollar help?
Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by felzokugo(m): 10:12pm On Nov 25, 2022
Foodie has suddenly replaced gluttony...smh!
Long troat!
Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by obiekunie01: 10:53pm On Nov 25, 2022
Mstravelindiva:

Yes friend, I love a great bottle of wine! I’m glad you’re enjoying my posts, warms my heart! smiley

but madam wait first make i ask you something!

this una wine glass na crime if them full am

abi na free them dey give you?? even if na free and you pour me this kain small thing the way when i go provoke on top your head you go drop the remaining drink and run! haba!

how can they serve you that kind tiny wine and u accept am?? na madness??

anybody wey serve me small wine like that na so i go carry am splash am for him face! wine wey i take my money buy fa!

full the damn glass to the brim for me make i drink am wella and enjoy my money! haba! angry

1 Like

Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by baralatie(m): 11:27pm On Nov 25, 2022
This is what is called a food trip
Must have cost a bit

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How to Make Kidney Beans Sauce (Pictures, Video) / Border Closure Causes Stock Fish Scarcity In Nigerian Markets / See The Carrots & Onions I Bought For N400 In Asaba This Morning (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.