Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,370 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California (28026 Views)

December Month Of Foodie And The Season Of Demand / Snake Foodie / 10 Ways To Spot A Foodie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by AlphaTaikun: 4:44am On Jul 11, 2022
Mstravelindiva:
Excellent Thai food!
Dayum! Thai cuisine... Smells and tastes good right here and now. wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by Mstravelindiva: 7:28am On Jul 11, 2022
AlphaTaikun:

@Mstravelindiva... Great insight.smiley

I stay away from sushi or any raw meat to prevent food poisoning.

I love Thai and Korean foods too.
I'd love to taste Vietnamese food very soon based on your post here.

All the best.

Thanks friend! Try “Pho” (pronounced fuh) if you’d like to experience Vietnamese cuisine. It’s an incredibly tasty soup made in a special broth that “soothes the soul” in my opinion!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by AlphaTaikun: 10:36am On Jul 11, 2022
Mstravelindiva:

Thanks friend! Try “Pho” (pronounced fuh) if you’d like to experience Vietnamese cuisine. It’s an incredibly tasty soup made in a special broth that “soothes the soul” in my opinion!
Oh wow, thanks for the Vietnamese cuisine tip Mstravelindiva. I'll look the "Pho" recipe up online in my spare time before letting my taste buds do justice to it in real time. grin Mmmm... "fuh," I like the phonetic pronounciation of "Pho."

Have you ever been to Vietnam to have tasted "Pho" or did you try it out within the Vietnamese-American community food joints?

You have one of the top 5 best and "most picturesque" threads ever on Nairaland. I can say this because I've used NL since 2005 with an older NL moniker.

Thanks again for the feedback as usual.

2 Likes

Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by Mstravelindiva: 1:28pm On Jul 12, 2022
AlphaTaikun:

Oh wow, thanks for the Vietnamese cuisine tip Mstravelindiva. I'll look the "Pho" recipe up online in my spare time before letting my taste buds do justice to it in real time. grin Mmmm... "fuh," I like the phonetic pronounciation of "Pho."

Have you ever been to Vietnam to have tasted "Pho" or did you try it out within the Vietnamese-American community food joints?

You have one of the top 5 best and "most picturesque" threads ever on Nairaland. I can say this because I've used NL since 2005 with an older NL moniker.

Thanks again for the feedback as usual.

Wow, I didn’t know that about my posts, humbled and grateful to share my experiences.

Never been to Vietnam (yet), but it’s on my travel agenda for 2023, along with Singapore and Malaysia.

States such as California, Colorado, and Washington have a high Vietnamese immigrant population, and as such they have brought their culture and delicious cuisine with them. Best Pho I’ve had was in Denver, Colorado, in fact they have an entire street (Federal Blvd) lined with Vietnamese restaurants where you can food hop/crawl. Here are a few pics of my favs!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by AlphaTaikun: 3:15pm On Jul 13, 2022
Mstravelindiva:

Wow, I didn’t know that about my posts, humbled and grateful to share my experiences.

Never been to Vietnam (yet), but it’s on my travel agenda for 2023, along with Singapore and Malaysia.

States such as California, Colorado, and Washington have a high Vietnamese immigrant population, and as such they have brought their culture and delicious cuisine with them. Best Pho I’ve had was in Denver, Colorado, in fact they have an entire street (Federal Blvd) lined with Vietnamese restaurants where you can food hop/crawl. Here are a few pics of my favs!
Great @Mstravelindiva,

I love your awesome feedback on those Vietnamese cuisine locations in Colorado and more.

Do let us have some snipets of your visits to Singapore and Malaysia in the NL travel section. I'm certain the thread on Singapore would make front page because of the mystique that Singapore exhudes as a developed city-state from a former fishing settlement in the 1800s.

Back in the early 2000s, I grabbed a copy of the book, "From Third World To First" by Lee Kuan Yew, the founder of modern Singapore, and the book gave me massive insights about the cultures, ethnic traditions, and the developmental failures and successes of a modern state.

Enjoy your day in AZ. smiley

Stay safe.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by Littlemom2021: 6:52pm On Oct 11, 2022
Mstravelindiva:
More wine tasting
you look so beautiful ma

1 Like

Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by Brownshoe: 8:56pm On Oct 11, 2022
Nigerians and eye service,because the woman is from state hmmm

1 Like

Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by Mstravelindiva: 1:21am On Oct 12, 2022
Littlemom2021:
you look so beautiful ma

You’re so kind, thank you friend! smiley
Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by Littlemom2021: 12:05pm On Oct 13, 2022
Mstravelindiva:

You’re so kind, thank you friend! smiley
you welcome ma

1 Like

Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by lkillbrokehoes: 3:34pm On Oct 13, 2022
Mstravelindiva:

Hey friend, I’m using my iPhone 12.

Thank you!
Hi Mstravelindiva, is it the promax version? or ordinary iPhone 12?

1 Like

Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by Littlemom2021: 8:05pm On Oct 13, 2022
Mstravelindiva:

I live in the US (Arizona) and visited California as a tourist. My husband is Nigerian (Igbo).
so ma you are not a Nigerian

1 Like

Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by Tk4all(m): 10:58pm On Oct 14, 2022
Mstravelindiva
Hi Mstravelindiva,

I stumbled on your comment some days back which made me curious to see more, that was how i ended reading your topics in few days.

First, i must commend you for such educative topics, i was just picturing myself in those places while reading and i also learnt alot from your posts.

I also notice how you use to handle trollls, i come to the conclusion that you are a simple person.

The greatest thing one can do while on earth is to eat what he/she desired, see what his/her eyes likes, hear what is pleasurable to his/her ears and above all, be happy with him/herself. And that is exactly what you are doing. Infact, you will not be moved when you enter heaven cos your body is use to enjoyment already.

Lastly, you made mention of visiting naija, i will plead with you to bring some of this foods that looks like grass and sticks(it may be funny but i'm serious) i always imagine how such food tastes.

Regardless of your reply, you have a new fan in me already.

3 Likes

Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by Mstravelindiva: 11:49pm On Oct 15, 2022
Tk4all:

Hi Mstravelindiva,

I stumbled on your comment some days back which made me curious to see more, that was how i ended reading your topics in few days.

First, i must commend you for such educative topics, i was just picturing myself in those places while reading and i also learnt alot from your posts.

I also notice how you use to handle trollls, i come to the conclusion that you are a simple person.

The greatest thing one can do while on earth is to eat what he/she desired, see what his/her eyes likes, hear what is pleasurable to his/her ears and above all, be happy with him/herself. And that is exactly what you are doing. Infact, you will not be moved when you enter heaven cos your body is use to enjoyment already.

Lastly, you made mention of visiting naija, i will plead with you to bring some of this foods that looks like grass and sticks(it may be funny but i'm serious) i always imagine how such food tastes.

Regardless of your reply, you have a new fan in me already.

Thank you friend for your kinds words. I’m so glad you stumbled across my posts and found it helpful. I’m looking forward to visit to beautiful Nigeria!

Stay blessed and be well~

3 Likes

Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by PrincessB1(f): 11:11am On Oct 26, 2022
Mstravelindiva:
More wine tasting
Your love for wine knows no bounds.
Following you bumper to bumper.

I love your smile kiss

1 Like

Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by Moye04(m): 1:06pm On Oct 26, 2022
Mstravelindiva:
Great wine and food go hand in hand!
Mine mine

2 Likes

Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by fbabs(m): 6:39pm On Oct 26, 2022
Mstravelindiva:

Thank you friend for your kinds words. I’m so glad you stumbled across my posts and found it helpful. I’m looking forward to visit to beautiful Nigeria!

Stay blessed and be well~
Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by Mstravelindiva: 4:24am On Oct 28, 2022
PrincessB1:
Your love for wine knows no bounds.
Following you bumper to bumper.

I love your smile kiss

Yes friend, I love a great bottle of wine! I’m glad you’re enjoying my posts, warms my heart! smiley

2 Likes

Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by Mstravelindiva: 4:26am On Oct 28, 2022
fbabs:

Good evening ma

I sent you a PM ma

Regarding? Feel free to post your questions here on the thread.
Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 24, 2022
obyikye:
Really. Never knew it's peculiar to them...

Good reply. grin
Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by sukkot: 8:03pm On Nov 25, 2022
this woman always travelling and eating everywhere angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by Truthshotcrazy: 8:03pm On Nov 25, 2022
KK
Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by wiseone28: 8:06pm On Nov 25, 2022
Na food go ki you

Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by Revolva(m): 8:06pm On Nov 25, 2022
See food omo , una de try abroad

1 Like

Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by Biafraaa: 8:06pm On Nov 25, 2022
Yet some Urchins are here campaigning for one Unknown Drug Baron to become president so they can continue with agbado, ewa and....
A BAT will never happen to us.

3 Likes

Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 25, 2022
Mstravelindiva:

I live in the US (Arizona) and visited California as a tourist. My husband is Nigerian (Igbo).
Are you willing to have 2 Husbands?
With my private Jet, we can facilitate our desires
Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by Eaglesence: 8:07pm On Nov 25, 2022
Mstravelindiva:
Wine and Cheese Pairing

YOU ARE PEPPERING US BIKO
Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by Weirdcamila: 8:07pm On Nov 25, 2022
cheesy
Some people life na flex , this woman no Dey use to taste wine play.
Enjoy ma’am

1 Like

Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by Tangana: 8:08pm On Nov 25, 2022
madam when did you come back from naija
Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 25, 2022
Littlemom2021:
so ma you are not a Nigerian
....... Na force?
Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by wiseone28: 8:08pm On Nov 25, 2022
fbabs:

Good evening ma
I sent you a PM ma
Pm for a little dollar help?

4 Likes

Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by wiseone28: 8:09pm On Nov 25, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Are you willing to have 2 Husbands?
With my private Jet, we can facilitate our desires
Make it 3

Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by PureMe01: 8:10pm On Nov 25, 2022
Mstravelindiva:
More wine tasting
which fone u use snap those pictures

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Young Man Makes Pepper Soup With Bush Rat After Hunting It Down. Photos / How to Make Kidney Beans Sauce (Pictures, Video) / Border Closure Causes Stock Fish Scarcity In Nigerian Markets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.