Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

I Earn 30k A Month And I Give My Girlfriend Half Of It Every Month - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Earn 30k A Month And I Give My Girlfriend Half Of It Every Month (1352 Views)

I Am 45yrs, Earn 30k A Month As Security and Will Marry In A Months Time. / Man Gifts His Girlfriend Half Of His Home And All His Properties While Proposing / I Am 30yrs, Earn 35k A Month And Will Marry A Student In A Months Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Earn 30k A Month And I Give My Girlfriend Half Of It Every Month by kyber(m): 10:54pm On Apr 02, 2023
I earn 30k a month and got a girlfriend who I love and she asks for upkeep and money for cheap attachment and monthly sub which sums up to 15k.

Well she said that is to know how devoted I am and when I get rich I would be able to do more.

She said I don’t need to have a lot of money first before I give her money,but I can give her money from the little I have and it means a lot to her.

But I have not been Able save and do meaningful thing with my life since I started dating her .

Please what should do?
Should i stop giving her money?
Or is what she said true ?
Re: I Earn 30k A Month And I Give My Girlfriend Half Of It Every Month by Nayturalistic: 10:58pm On Apr 02, 2023
Lmao.. sorry bro but how old you and her be whey you de make 30k a month and sharing half with her whereas all she does with the half is wigs and material things..

You have a place of your own or you rent ? How do you two sort important bills, or even eat daily when all you make is 30k and monthly at that.

Last last, na ur woman go push you to go start yahoo or something similar.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Earn 30k A Month And I Give My Girlfriend Half Of It Every Month by kyber(m): 10:59pm On Apr 02, 2023
Nayturalistic:
Lmao.. sorry bro but how old you and her be whey you de make 30k a month and sharing half with her whereas all she does with the half is wigs and material things..

You have a place of your own or you rent ? How do you two sort important bills, or even eat daily when all you make is 30k and monthly at that.

Last last, na ur woman go push you to go start yahoo or something similar.

She said things will change and GOD will surprise me and she’s always praying for me
Re: I Earn 30k A Month And I Give My Girlfriend Half Of It Every Month by cmax16: 11:00pm On Apr 02, 2023
Sorry man, you don't appear smart to me. This girl is hussling other men on the side. Stop being a simp.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Earn 30k A Month And I Give My Girlfriend Half Of It Every Month by kyber(m): 11:03pm On Apr 02, 2023
cmax16:
Sorry man, you don't appear smart to me. This girl is hussling other men on the side. Stop being a simp.

But they said love is all about sacrifice Na
Re: I Earn 30k A Month And I Give My Girlfriend Half Of It Every Month by jagaban002(m): 11:07pm On Apr 02, 2023
How much are you giving your mum since ur gf is taking 15k out of 30k I need ur response make I know where I go send this very HOT SLAP

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Earn 30k A Month And I Give My Girlfriend Half Of It Every Month by brain54(m): 11:12pm On Apr 02, 2023
How do you survive on 15k monthly…

Anyway I know say na cruise you Dey. But people do this kinda shi.t for real!

1 Like

Re: I Earn 30k A Month And I Give My Girlfriend Half Of It Every Month by Illegal1(m): 11:13pm On Apr 02, 2023
Omoh......be lyk say u go lyk woman well well ooh,all ur thread nah abt woman..
bros use ur num6 b4 woman go epp u use am

2 Likes

Re: I Earn 30k A Month And I Give My Girlfriend Half Of It Every Month by kyber(m): 11:15pm On Apr 02, 2023
jagaban002:
How much are you giving your mum since ur gf is taking 15k out of 30k I need ur response make I know where I go send this very HOT SLAP

I work for my mum grin
Re: I Earn 30k A Month And I Give My Girlfriend Half Of It Every Month by kyber(m): 11:16pm On Apr 02, 2023
brain54:
How do you survive on 15k monthly…

Anyway I know say na cruise you Dey. But people do this kinda shi.t for real!

Why do you think I’m on cruise ??
Re: I Earn 30k A Month And I Give My Girlfriend Half Of It Every Month by kyber(m): 11:16pm On Apr 02, 2023
Illegal1:
Omoh......be lyk say u go lyk woman well well ooh,all ur thread nah abt woman..

bros use ur num6 b4 woman go epp u use am
In Omah Lay’s Voice
“Something must to kill a man and man must die “

1 Like

Re: I Earn 30k A Month And I Give My Girlfriend Half Of It Every Month by Nayturalistic: 11:19pm On Apr 02, 2023
kyber:

She said things will change and GOD will surprise me and she’s always praying for me

Lol you sound like an early 20 something year old dude. You evaded everything I asked yet see what you say

1 Like

Re: I Earn 30k A Month And I Give My Girlfriend Half Of It Every Month by kyber(m): 11:22pm On Apr 02, 2023
Nayturalistic:

Lol you sound like an early 20 something year old dude. You evaded everything I asked yet see what you say

Your question wasn’t straight forward
Re: I Earn 30k A Month And I Give My Girlfriend Half Of It Every Month by brain54(m): 11:25pm On Apr 02, 2023
kyber:

Why do you think I’m on cruise ??
Instinct…
Re: I Earn 30k A Month And I Give My Girlfriend Half Of It Every Month by kyber(m): 11:28pm On Apr 02, 2023
brain54:

Instinct…

Hmmm
Re: I Earn 30k A Month And I Give My Girlfriend Half Of It Every Month by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 02, 2023
undecided Foolish man.

1 Like

Re: I Earn 30k A Month And I Give My Girlfriend Half Of It Every Month by jericco1(m): 11:36pm On Apr 02, 2023
This one just dey mis yarn

2 Likes

Re: I Earn 30k A Month And I Give My Girlfriend Half Of It Every Month by LeeSmart: 12:10am On Apr 03, 2023
kyber:
I earn 30k a month and got a girlfriend who I love and she asks for upkeep and money for cheap attachment and monthly sub which sums up to 15k.

Well she said that is to know how devoted I am and when I get rich I would be able to do more.

She said I don’t need to have a lot of money first before I give her money,but I can give her money from the little I have and it means a lot to her.

But I have not been Able save and do meaningful thing with my life since I started dating her .

Please what should do?
Guy i knw say i no sabi u oo, but i de always put u 4 my prayers... E no go beta for daht old man wey do u dis thing 4 village.

2 Likes

Re: I Earn 30k A Month And I Give My Girlfriend Half Of It Every Month by Rokiat(f): 12:42am On Apr 03, 2023
Trolling for sure.

1 Like

Re: I Earn 30k A Month And I Give My Girlfriend Half Of It Every Month by Nonywendy(m): 1:43am On Apr 03, 2023
kyber:

Please what should do?
.simp is dat u again?
Re: I Earn 30k A Month And I Give My Girlfriend Half Of It Every Month by 3phase(m): 5:36am On Apr 03, 2023
Na man you be
Re: I Earn 30k A Month And I Give My Girlfriend Half Of It Every Month by Pat081: 6:06am On Apr 03, 2023
We need to see your mum &dad and how many are you in your family?
kyber:

Please what should do?
Re: I Earn 30k A Month And I Give My Girlfriend Half Of It Every Month by Foodqueen(f): 7:18am On Apr 03, 2023
Continue to share into two.

That's what you are leaving for.
Re: I Earn 30k A Month And I Give My Girlfriend Half Of It Every Month by kyber(m): 7:28am On Apr 03, 2023
Foodqueen:
Continue to share into two.

That's what you are leaving for.

So what do you suggest ?
Re: I Earn 30k A Month And I Give My Girlfriend Half Of It Every Month by Drug10: 5:43pm On Apr 03, 2023
The kind of things I read on this platform grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Earn 30k A Month And I Give My Girlfriend Half Of It Every Month by Lewandowski9(m): 7:51pm On Apr 03, 2023
Drug10:
The kind of things I read on this platform grin grin

As in guy!! 😂😂
Some men are real MUMU.

1 Like

Re: I Earn 30k A Month And I Give My Girlfriend Half Of It Every Month by PussyGalore(f): 7:55pm On Apr 03, 2023
kyber:

A broke guy should not be in a relationship

1 Like

Re: I Earn 30k A Month And I Give My Girlfriend Half Of It Every Month by puremaker7(m): 8:30pm On Apr 03, 2023
kyber:

Please what should do?
You don't love her, if you love her, you should be giving her 25K while you take 5K

1 Like

Re: I Earn 30k A Month And I Give My Girlfriend Half Of It Every Month by Babafrayol23: 6:09am On Apr 04, 2023
Simp man! She's using your money to package for another highest bidder. Don't date when you're broke , it'll will lead to total down fall .
Re: I Earn 30k A Month And I Give My Girlfriend Half Of It Every Month by Sheflex4real(m): 6:41am On Apr 04, 2023
Being in a relationship is not cheap. Which is why its important to hustle and make reasonable money first, that way, you pay for things because you want to and not because you have to " so as not to keep your girl ". Truth be told, some ladies truly have some ridiculous request that every reasonable should boldly say no to, but when you do you want it to be because the request is dump and not because you are broke.

I'm my opinion, what ever in life that you have to always compromise to keep, you will lose eventually. So the earlier the better.
Re: I Earn 30k A Month And I Give My Girlfriend Half Of It Every Month by Psychopatheko: 8:10am On Apr 04, 2023
grin guyman still dey pamper babe with half he salary while she dey carry your punna go give some random school boy just dey play until she go talk say she no do again be like say you no wan serious about you life

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebonyi Is Not in Igbo Land / How She Went Missing After Lying To Her Parents. Ladies Please Be Careful. / People Treat Me Badly Because I Haven't Finished My Degree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.