Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,547 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC (55394 Views)

2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido / My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC / Osun Election: Nigerians Are Watching Closely – Saraki Tells INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by oguns222: 1:07pm On Jun 28, 2022
Kagd10:

Of course. Ipob tribalist doing the reverse mentality.

Tell me how you have got the nerves to even champion Peter Obi who ran away from his Anambra to go live in Tinubu's Lagos after investing state funds into his family business. And you expect me not to mention Igbos? You dey ment?

Last time I checked, Tinubu is from iragbiji and not from Lagos. Both Tinubu and Peter Obi are visitors to Lagos.

Tinubu only swindled idiots like you and stole Lagos from the real lagosians.

If your brain is not completely damaged, you would have remembered that Peter Obi was living in Lagos long before he became Anambra's governor. You comment as if your education is a waste.

Only dunces like you will say anyone supporting Peter Obi is automatically an Igbo. Stop disgracing those who sent you to school, Mr Obstinate Mentally-Blinded Idiot.
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by Kagd10: 1:51pm On Jun 28, 2022
oguns222:

Last time I checked, Tinubu is from iragbiji and not from Lagos. Both Tinubu and Peter Obi are visitors to Lagos.

Tinubu only swindled idiots like you and stole Lagos from the real lagosians.

If your brain is not completely damaged, you would have remembered that Peter Obi was living in Lagos long before he became Anambra's governor. You comment as if your education is a waste.

Only dunces like you will say anyone supporting Peter Obi is automatically an Igbo. Stop disgracing those who sent you to school, Mr Obstinate Mentally-Blinded Idiot.

Only Igbos keep saying Tinubu is from iragbiji, just like they said Buhari was cloned.

Better get lost. Go hold leaders accountable in the south east region.
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by oguns222: 12:19pm On Jun 29, 2022
Kagd10:

Only Igbos keep saying Tinubu is from iragbiji, just like they said Buhari was cloned.

Better get lost. Go hold leaders accountable in the south east region.

Doyin Okupe is a Yoruba man and rooting for Peter Obi.

You are an idiot to say only Igbos support him.

Please continue in your Dumbness
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by Braga90(m): 1:35pm On Jun 29, 2022
erubati:

While we see through u that u're not a yoruba and definitely can not be one cus we term ur kind as omo ale omo jatijati.
Lagos was moved away as the capital of Nigeria in what year?
What year did we have a surge of immigrants moving to Lagos as a commercial destination?
Abuja is now the capital center but still hasn't developed up to the pace of Lagos as an investment destination.
If tinubu had not cemented the legacies of old,ur ancestors and lineage would never have dreamt of coming to Lagos.
Jakande no doubt tried his best and developed Lagos,and tinubu cemented his legacies to make Lagos the commercial destination of Nigerians
If ur improverished state governors had made use of the opportunity they had,u wouldn't be here in Lagos yarning trash and dust just to try to convince people u have sense
I could have kept up the banter with you and educate you, but it's not worth the stress because, your unintelligence is set in stone! You heard that? Coupled with the fact that you're not well trained! And you lack sense and manners which is not a trait of an authentic (omo luabi) because if you're,you won't say (I)you are an "omo ale" and you'd know that not supporting crook(BAT) doesn't equate to non-yoruba! Speaking on being Yoruba, you cannot be more Yoruba than I am. Omo Iran ki'ran oshi!

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Imo: Athan Nneji Achonu (one-arm General) Emerges LP Guber Candidate / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Visits Obasanjo At Ota - Photo / 480 Nigerian Soldiers Flee To Cameroon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.