Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,270 members, 7,829,587 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC (55449 Views)

2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido / My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC / Osun Election: Nigerians Are Watching Closely – Saraki Tells INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by Edoziesmart(m): 3:31pm On Jun 26, 2022
MrBlock:
Let's see how many of you here would still have your primary and secondary school certificates 40 years from now.
Lol this one is not talk abeg

I can even present my late uncle's certificate if you tell me to do that.
The man went to only primary school before Nigeria independence (1954 set) but he kept the certificate safe till he died during COVID-19 lockdown.

So your excuse is lame and void.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by bizhop01: 3:31pm On Jun 26, 2022
But the can't stoled bullion van
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by buzikid49515: 3:33pm On Jun 26, 2022
casualobserver:
For the record and to educate similar ignoramuses out there. Waec is a requirement for Nigerian Universities, Not all universities abroad require waec. Many foreign universities will admit you if you have alternative qualifications. Universities in the Uk will even admit you if you have absolutely no qualifications but are above 21 and have some work experience. Finally Tinubu got a high school diploma or community college diploma i. The US which is the basis of his admission to CSU. The problem with you idiots is that you ascribe you yourselves intelligence you do not posses, in the process make big fools of yourselves. Like I said it is idiots like you arguing over Buhari’s waec when the man has a postgraduate degree from the US war college, I mean how daft are you people? A man worked in executive roles for Mobil, he gained admission to Chicago state university and you think they wouldn’t have caught him if he wasn’t qualified?

If you actually stopped to engage your brain for a second and use google, you will find out all the information you needed, the schools he attended I. The us to gain admission to CSU are out there.

You guys are just a joke!!!!
Bastard how can someone that did not attend primary and secondary school attend Chicago state university..even to the extent of getting a diploma..you must be mad.let him present the certificate nah school no be for mouth.
You are writing epistle up and down without making any sense you claim to be educated but you want an illiterate to rule over you...you have only one vote Oga so shut up.
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by UnabashedIPOB: 3:36pm On Jun 26, 2022
Tinubu is a man of mystery and his lies defy all plausibilities. A man who did NOT attend an elementary and high school but yet, he got admitted into a college. The question then is what certificate or proof of high school attendance did he submit as part of his college application process to gain admission? And this is the man who wants to be your presidiot.
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by homegirl1: 3:41pm On Jun 26, 2022
ExAngel007:

https://dailytrust.com/2023-unknown-persons-stole-my-academic-certificates-tinubu-tells-inec

So why didn't you go back to your Uni for an attestation letter, then an affidavit? Tinubu life is shrouded in mystery. No known family house, No known schools. Yet some delusional lots want him to be president by all means. Nothing for him in 2023
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by wirinet(m): 3:42pm On Jun 26, 2022
ajl:

The point is that he used someone else WAEC result, and it's that individual that bear his current names. It is that result he used to gain admission into Chicago University.

He might also have used someone else's identity to enter the US. As he had practically no record in Nigeria - parents, siblings, family, classmates, childhood friends, neighbours, etc.
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by Everlastingson: 3:42pm On Jun 26, 2022
casualobserver:

Your question shows how dumb, ignorant and outright stupid you are and the problem giving acccess to social media and the right to vote to morons creates for us as a country.

For the record and to educate similar ignoramuses out there. Waec is a requirement for Nigerian Universities, Not all universities abroad require waec. Many foreign universities will admit you if you have alternative qualifications. Universities in the Uk will even admit you if you have absolutely no qualifications but are above 21 and have some work experience. Finally Tinubu got a high school diploma or community college diploma i. The US which is the basis of his admission to CSU. The problem with you idiots is that you ascribe you yourselves intelligence you do not posses, in the process make big fools of yourselves. Like I said it is idiots like you arguing over Buhari’s waec when the man has a postgraduate degree from the US war college, I mean how daft are you people? A man worked in executive roles for Mobil, he gained admission to Chicago state university and you think they wouldn’t have caught him if he wasn’t qualified?

You guys are just a joke!!!!

You call yourself literate, or educated, and then of all Yorubas, it's someone like Tinubu you support. Sorry.
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by MissionaryArchi(m): 3:44pm On Jun 26, 2022
tobore4u:
bro I really need 1k to buy food. hunger is ha ing a field day with me. please
How are you so comfortable begging in every thread every day of your existence.
Common brother turn your face to the wall and speak to your father in heaven
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by IJEYdiamond(f): 3:52pm On Jun 26, 2022
Pesuzok:

He did not even present the university certificate.

Na affidavit be his certificate

Na wa oooooooooo!!
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by casualobserver: 3:57pm On Jun 26, 2022
Everlastingson:

You call yourself literate, or educated, and then of all Yorubas, it's someone like Tinubu you support. Sorry.

Says someone who supports a man who came out of university with a pass degree in philosophy and then pays thousands of dollars to attend 2 weeks course in a bid to Whitewash his poor educational background, a man who lies effortlessly, a man who was governor for 8 years and could not improve the IGR of his state, a man who has no visible signature projects during his tenure in office, a man who has not elevated anyone to positions of power for his time in politics, a man who controlled the importation of many of the basic consumer items imported to Nigeria for more than 30 years and never thought to manufacture those items in Nigeria but now talks of consumption to production. A man whose entire CV is inconsistent and whose supporters are basically tribal supporters and proxies for IPOB. A man who jumps from party to party, a man who seaward an oath over his children’s lives and breaks it. A man who is comfortable with a system that pays delegates when it is not his own money but refuses to pay when he knows he will lose and instead says he won’t be a part of a pay for votes scheme. A man who cannot compose a letter properly, a man who cannot even get himself a dignified letter head. A man who runs to Egypt to learn something that is already being implemented in Nigeria by the same company. A man who claims he has only 1 house in Onitsha until we find he has homes in Lagos and London and he is one of the biggest property owners in Nigeria. A man who has never answered a straight question. A man who has yet to explain the killings of numerous youths and the dumping of their bodies in a river under his watch. A man who crams statistics but has no plan. A man who has no track record. A man who all those who have associated with him in the past have said has no integrity. A man who lies when there is no reason to lie is a man who has nothing he can show.

Yeah you are not in a position to talk!!

Everybody is entitled to vote for whoever he wants. I am not trying to convince anyone to vote for Tinubu and you will never find me saying anywhere vote for Tinubu, because Tinubu sells himself . Peter Obi is a fraud, he has no accomplishments that is why you people are making fools of yourselves up and dow attacking people for their democratic opinion because you know there is no track record to sell in Peter Obi. As far as I am concerned the more votes for Peter Obi the better.

It is the same IPOB mindset. You must agree with us or we attack you. Nobody supporting Peter Obi is in a position to attack anyone because the man is a fraud. Supporting Peter Oni is like supporting Buhari in 2015. His track record was there for people with a brain to see he was going to be a disaster but just like Obi people wanted change for change sake. The difference between Obi and Buhari is that Buhari is actually a sincere man, Obi is a con man and as we have learned from Buhari sincerity without competence only takes up backwards. The other difference between Obi and Buhari is that Obi has zero chance of winning!!! So I can sleep well at night!!

They are all substandard material, I feel my substandard guy is better than your substandard guy. We will meet at the post and the better man will win.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by WelcomeToBiafra: 3:57pm On Jun 26, 2022
Which one is Bsc in business and administration again shocked

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by Everlastingson: 4:04pm On Jun 26, 2022
casualobserver:

Says someone who supports a man who came out of university with a pass degree in philosophy and then pays thousands of dollars to attend 2 weeks course in a bid to Kaiser his poor educational background, a man who lies effortlessly, a man who was governor for 8 years and could not improve the IGR of his state, a man who has no visible signature projects during his tenure in office, a man who has not elevated anyone to positions of power for his time in politics, a man who controlled the importation of many of the basic consumer items imported to Nigeria for more than 30 years and never thought to manufacture those items in Nigeria but now talks of consumption to production. A man whose entire CV is inconsistent and whose supporters are basically tribal supporters and proxies for IPOB. A man who jumps from party to party, a man who seaward an oath over his children’s lives and breaks it. A man who is comfortable with a system that pays delegates when it is not his own money but refuses to pay when he knows he will lose and instead says he won’t be a part of a pay for votes scheme. A man who cannot type a Kerr properly, a man who cannot even get himself a dignified letter head. A man who runs to Egypt to learn something that is already being implemented in Nigeria by the same company. A man who claims he has only 1 house in Onitsha until we find he has homes in Lagos and London and he is one of the biggest property owners in Nigeria. A man who has never answered a straight question. A man who has yet to explain the killings of numerous youths and the dumping of their bodies in a river under his watch. A man who crams statistics but has no plan. A man who has no track record. A man who all those who have associated with him in the past have said has no integrity. A man who lies when there is no reason to lie is a man who has nothing he can show.

You still have not told me why someone of your status will support a person like Tinubu. Again, sorry.
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by Kagd10: 4:08pm On Jun 26, 2022
wirinet:

Your IQ must be higher than that of Einstein and Newton added together. Since you have a copy of the high school or community college diploma tinubu used in gaining admission into CSU, can we see it?

Have you forgotten Tinubu went to Daley college before proceeding to Chicago university?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by buzikid49515: 4:10pm On Jun 26, 2022
Retard you should be chained so you will not use you evil mindset to corrupt others!
casualobserver:

Says someone who supports a man who came out of university with a pass degree in philosophy and then pays thousands of dollars to attend 2 weeks course in a bid to Whitewash his poor educational background, a man who lies effortlessly, a man who was governor for 8 years and could not improve the IGR of his state, a man who has no visible signature projects during his tenure in office, a man who has not elevated anyone to positions of power for his time in politics, a man who controlled the importation of many of the basic consumer items imported to Nigeria for more than 30 years and never thought to manufacture those items in Nigeria but now talks of consumption to production. A man whose entire CV is inconsistent and whose supporters are basically tribal supporters and proxies for IPOB. A man who jumps from party to party, a man who seaward an oath over his children’s lives and breaks it. A man who is comfortable with a system that pays delegates when it is not his own money but refuses to pay when he knows he will lose and instead says he won’t be a part of a pay for votes scheme. A man who cannot type a Kerr properly, a man who cannot even get himself a dignified letter head. A man who runs to Egypt to learn something that is already being implemented in Nigeria by the same company. A man who claims he has only 1 house in Onitsha until we find he has homes in Lagos and London and he is one of the biggest property owners in Nigeria. A man who has never answered a straight question. A man who has yet to explain the killings of numerous youths and the dumping of their bodies in a river under his watch. A man who crams statistics but has no plan. A man who has no track record. A man who all those who have associated with him in the past have said has no integrity. A man who lies when there is no reason to lie is a man who has nothing he can show.

Everybody is entitled to vote for whoever he wants. I am not trying to convince anyone to vote for Tinubu and you will never find me saying anywhere vote for Tinubu, because Tinubu sells himself . Peter Obi is a fraud, he has no accomplishments that is why you people are making fools of yourselves up and dow attacking people for their democratic opinion because you know there is no track record to sell in Peter Obi. As far as I am concerned the more votes for Peter Obi the better.

It is the same IPOB mindset. You must agree with us or we attack you. Nobody supporting Peter Obi is in a position to attack anyone because the man is a fraud. Supporting Peter Oni is like supporting Buhari in 2015. His track record was there for people with a brain to see he was going to be a disaster but just like Obi people wanted change for change sake. The difference between Obi and Buhari is that Buhari is actually a sincere man, Obi is a con man and as we have learned from Buhari sincerity without competence only takes up backwards. The other difference between Obi and Buhari is that Obi has zero chance of winning!!! So I can sleep well at night!!

They are all substandard material, I feel my substandard guy is better than your substandard guy. We will meet at the post and the better man will win.
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by Sergio101(m): 4:11pm On Jun 26, 2022
angry

And such a questionable character is what some people are campaigning for .
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by casualobserver: 4:14pm On Jun 26, 2022
Everlastingson:

You still have not told me why someone of your status will support a person like Tinubu. Again, sorry.

I don’t owe you an explanation for my vote neither do you owe me one for yours. I never asked you to explain your support for Obi. You people need to accept that other are entitled to their opinions and your way is not necessarily the right way. This is why you’ve never been president. Respect other people’s opinions. If you want people to think like you, convince them with intelligent argument not abuse and bullying. It hasn’t got you anywhere in 69 years and it won’t get you anywhere in the next 60!!!!
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by Lenient001: 4:16pm On Jun 26, 2022
"E gbe kiniyen wa, emi lokan" LMAO
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by Dshocker(m): 4:24pm On Jun 26, 2022
shigishege:
It never made any difference. He didn't denied that he didn't attend primary school, he said his certificates were stolen. So what's up?

Then let him mention the name of the school, so we can go over there and confirm naaa
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by Cypress042(m): 4:26pm On Jun 26, 2022
salem1996:

A whiteman would have gladly done that. When I heard of one Asian PM who stepped down because he was always fallen sick and felt the country needed someone more healthier than him, I wonder why an African man will prefer to die in his office or seat. Tinubu to step down or be disqualified is the highest evil he will never want to see
And the probability he's going to see the devil is very high and the probability of him not seeing the devil is tiny. I bet you, he need knows this.
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by erubati: 4:28pm On Jun 26, 2022
BaddestQueen:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2
Cry me a river
Thats the best u can do in ur life

This guy,if I swear for you.
You will have to visit tons of divine healers to find a cure.
I am saying it repeatedly never to quote my mention.
I dey tell u one last time.
I go curse u wey u no go fit sleep for night if ever u quote my mention again
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by garfield1: 4:28pm On Jun 26, 2022
lomprico:

Forged

What is the proof of forgery
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by Cypress042(m): 4:29pm On Jun 26, 2022
KOE1:

If you a president...you will not do good
Do you think so?
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by casualobserver: 4:35pm On Jun 26, 2022
Dshocker:

Then let him mention the name of the school, so we can go over there and confirm naaa

The internet makes People feel more important than they are. Who cares if you verify? The important people that need to verify have verified and so long as they are happy, he will contest and if he wins he will be president. Your verification or opinion is irrelevant except in your inconsequential mind. You are the same morons that made noise about Buhari’s certificate in the face of overwhelming logic (the man attended a US postgraduate war college so waec is irrelevant and became a general in the army, how can such a man not have WAEC? In any event waec is not an absolute requirement but a minimum requirement. English is what disturbs illiterates.
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by Everlastingson: 4:38pm On Jun 26, 2022
casualobserver:

I don’t owe you an explanation for my vote neither do you owe me one for yours. I never asked you to explain your support for Obi. You people need to accept that other are entitled to their opinions and your way is not necessarily the right way. This is why you’ve never been president. Respect other people’s opinions. If you want people to think like you, convince them with intelligent argument not abuse and bullying. It hasn’t got you anywhere in 69 years and it won’t get you anywhere in the next 60!!!!

I asked because I'm saddened that YOU, of all people, will support Tinubu. Coz you're better than that. APC, because they are evil, rejected Osinbajo , their best candidate, and chose someone whose personality we all know is murky. The best candidate among the rest now is Peter Obi, and I'm sure you know that. Let's put tribe or religion aside and vote the man that will deliver---Peter OBIdient is
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by jaxxy(m): 4:38pm On Jun 26, 2022
Baawaa:
That was during Abacha regime

Everybody know Abacha rigme he was not the only member of nadeco who went on self exile. So he xan remember which primary and secondary schools he attended? Lmao
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by casualobserver: 4:42pm On Jun 26, 2022
Everlastingson:

I asked because I'm saddened that YOU, of all people, will support Tinubu. Coz you're better than that. APC, because they are evil, rejected Osinbajo , their best candidate, and chose someone whose personality we all know is murky. The best candidate among the rest now is Peter Obi, and I'm sure you know that. Let's put tribe or religion aside and vote the man that will deliver---Peter OBIdient is

consider me a lost soul and move on to the next guy, I am too intelligent for emotion or brainwashing, if you have intelligent arguments in favour of your candidate I am here to listen..otherwise leave me in peace.

BTW you are in no position to call anyone evil, it is this type of rhetoric coming out of the IPOb, Obi camp that hardens the resolve against OBi. Trust me apart from Obi's deficiencies, the biggest problem working against Obi are his supporters.

I am not going to ask you how you could vote a man like Obi with no track record because that is your opinion and I respect the right of idiots to be idiots.
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by obailala(m): 4:43pm On Jun 26, 2022
Pesuzok:

Does he have the minimum?

Let him present it.
Please what's your educational level? Cos you're apparently struggling with comprehension.

The law asked for evidence of education, minimum of which should at least be a WAEC certificate. The candidate provided something higher than the minimum, but you're still asking literally for the minimum?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by Dshocker(m): 4:45pm On Jun 26, 2022
casualobserver:

The internet makes People feel more important than they are. Who cares if you verify? The important people that need to verify have verified and so long as they are happy, he will contest and if he wins he will be president. Your verification or opinion is irrelevant except in your inconsequential mind. You are the same morons that made noise about Buhari’s certificate in the face of overwhelming logic (the man attended a US postgraduate war college so waec is irrelevant and became a general in the army, how can such a man not have WAEC?)

Upon how educated you are, you still sound and think foolishly.... Shame no dey catch you, see old man that is seriously sick and reeks of corruption you want to install as your president, all because he said "it is my dream to become president" while you and your cohorts wants to elect him simply because "it is jagaban's turn"

Osinbanjo would have even made a better candidate than someone that has pocketed 90% of resources in the southwest.
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by casualobserver: 4:46pm On Jun 26, 2022
Dshocker:

Upon how educated you are, you still sound and think foolishly.... Shame no dey catch you, see old man that is seriously sick and reeks of corruption you want to install as your president, all because he said "it is my dream to become president, while you and your cohorts wants to elect him simply because "it is jagaban's turn"

Osinbanjo would have even made a better candidate than someone that has pocketed 90% of resources in the southwest.

No! I will be ashamed if the calibre of people that are in the OBi camp, both the man himself, his leutenants and his supporters enter Aso rock.
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by Dshocker(m): 4:53pm On Jun 26, 2022
casualobserver:

No! I will be ashamed if the calibre of people that are in the OBi camp, both the man himself, his leutenants and his supporters enter Aso rock.

You are only canvasing for him, all because of he is a yoruba (tribalism), instead of telling yourself the gospel truth and fight for the betterment of this country.

It seems you prefer Nigeria should still remain in the same position.
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by casualobserver: 4:55pm On Jun 26, 2022
Dshocker:

You are only canvasing for him, all because of he is a yoruba (tribalism), instead of telling yourself the gospel truth and fight for the betterment of this country.

It seems you prefer Nigeria should still remain in the same position.

Like I have said, Atiku is our problem not Obi, the more people who vote for Obi the better for us. That's why you will never hear me say dont vote for Obi. The people who are going to vote for Obi are people who would have voted for PDP. APC supporters are standing firm...no shaking!!!!
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by DavidEsq(m): 4:55pm On Jun 26, 2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Twitter Reacts To Melaye's 'invasion' Of Bourdillon Road / Police Dismantle Roadblocks, Desert Lagos Roads / Dasuki Makes Public Appearance In Court After A While In Detention (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.