Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,653 members, 7,816,678 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC (55399 Views)

2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido / My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC / Osun Election: Nigerians Are Watching Closely – Saraki Tells INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by Gozac: 9:11am On Jun 26, 2022
erubati:
The biggest threat to these pigs na tinubu.
They all talk about him even more that atijku who has since taken a holiday trio back to Dubai.
He will never step down for u pigs and morons

Afterall the hyping of peter obi.
The highest academic qualification he ever had was a BSC.
Because being the most vocal tribe in Southern Nigeria, we can never ever allow tribalists like you foist a sick, old desperate lying man on the rest of the country.
Posterity will not forgive us for doing it, you did it in PMB'S time, you can never do it a second time
Tinubu na bad market that we cannot buy or allow any Nigerians to buy either
Cal us any name you like , we no send you

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by Georgejeez: 9:11am On Jun 26, 2022
So the Leader and no 1 man from the so called Educationally Sophisticated tribe of Afonja does not have Primary and Secondary school certificate ?
He even ruled Lagos without tendering valid certificates but with Oral Certifications .

Chai
#What a disgrace
#What an Odium
#What a Shame to the whole Yoruba race for pushing this fraudulent and sickly drug lord without certificate to rule Nigeria after 8 wasted years orchestrated by the NEPA bill Vegetable.

#Tufia , Shame , Shame on all his APC and Yoruba supporters

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by delpee(f): 9:12am On Jun 26, 2022
I think it's possible to collect certified true copies of certificates from examination bodies and testimonials from schools.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by Rickylambert: 9:14am On Jun 26, 2022
naija4life247:
Okay.

The Chicago State University already confirmed that you schooled and graduated from the university with Honours.

That's enough for us. Anyone who did not go through Primary and Secondary education cannot survive the rigors of the university studying Business Administration with Accounting option and graduating as a prize winner.

The above is in contrast to a dummy that study a useless course Philosophy and graduated with a 3rd Class. If he has tried studying Sciences, or Engineering or Accounting like Tinubu, the useless idiot would have been expelled in 100 level for awful performance
But he admitted not attending primary and Secondary school.Are you arguing with him?

7 Likes

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by hush15: 9:15am On Jun 26, 2022
joe54:
This is stupidity.
Why not enjoy your stolen billions jejely.
Why bring yourself out for mockery.
Why not enjoy ones old age in peace.

I can assure you Tinubu did go to school the reason I think for hiding his certificate is to prevent everyone from knowing his actual age.

Just thinking out.

More than age is his true identity which he has lied about over the years. If found will influence, probably negatively, the perspective of those that are claiming loyalty to him.
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by relicng: 9:15am On Jun 26, 2022
lol
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by StPete: 9:15am On Jun 26, 2022
shigishege:
It never made any difference. He didn't denied that he didn't attend primary school, he said his certificates were stolen. So what's up?

Oga open your senses when you read.

You didn’t deny attending primary school yet you didn’t give any information about your primary or secondary school if truly, so that people can go there to verify.

While Tinubu skipped information regarding his primary and secondary education in the INEC form, he, however, said he attended University of Chicago between 1972 and 1976, where he obtained B.Sc in Economics.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by Dmacqh(m): 9:16am On Jun 26, 2022
Who’s Tinubu ?
What’s his real name?
What’s his date of birth ?
Who are his siblings , parents , extended family , classmates ?
Where’s his origin ?
He wrote his schools in 1999 and 2003. What changed ? After that lawyer told him in 2014 about his false claim of GCI between 1965-1968 . Now he backtracked.

Once he present his primary school certificate, a lot about him will be revealed.
When did the unknown soldiers stole it ?

I think he’s into impersonation and forgery.

The question is what’s his hiding ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by Deeprooted: 9:16am On Jun 26, 2022
And not even a photo copy is available?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 26, 2022
PrincessofDSS:
I hate to do this

but

Look for it… grin grin grin cheesy
can you kindly explain to us that thing you hate doing.. we love to know it

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by kingbee90: 9:17am On Jun 26, 2022
erubati:
The biggest threat to these pigs na tinubu.
They all talk about him even more that atijku who has since taken a holiday trio back to Dubai.
He will never step down for u pigs and morons

Afterall the hyping of peter obi.
The highest academic qualification he ever had was a BSC.
Having a BSc certificate is better than not having a primary school certificate.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by able20(m): 9:18am On Jun 26, 2022
IT Takes one IDEA with a VISION to destroy all the political structures Tinubu built on lying, Manipulation, extortion, looting, greed.
When majority of the youths say "enough is Enough". This whole structures will vanish.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by WildChild00(m): 9:18am On Jun 26, 2022
Bobo Chicago shocked

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by chatinent: 9:19am On Jun 26, 2022
Nobody looted those certificates. If Tinubu brings them out, we will confirm his real age and he'll be ousted from the Presidential race. It's all planned up.

Ask yourself, did Tinubu become Lagos State governor without presenting all these!

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 26, 2022
naija4life247:
Okay.

The Chicago State University already confirmed that you schooled and graduated from the university with Honours.

That's enough for us. Anyone who did not go through Primary and Secondary education cannot survive the rigors of the university studying Business Administration with Accounting option and graduating as a prize winner.

The above is in contrast to a dummy that study a useless course Philosophy and graduated with a 3rd Class. If he has tried studying Sciences, or Engineering or Accounting like Tinubu, the useless idiot would have been expelled in 100 level for awful performance
can we see a statement of result. Cos I saw a letter from fbi date 2001 saying Tinubu didn't graduate from said school

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by shinealight(m): 9:21am On Jun 26, 2022
ExAngel007:

https://dailytrust.com/2023-unknown-persons-stole-my-academic-certificates-tinubu-tells-inec

Is this supposed to be news?
The Constitution only requires Presidential aspirants to be educated to School Cert “standard”…..not even evidence of having successfully completed the secondary school education is required. So, what’s the fuss about?
Have they found President Buhari’s School Certificate which was supposed to be with the Military up till today, after seven years of his presidency? I beg, make we hear word! What is good for the goose is equally good for the gander! undecided undecided
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by erubati: 9:21am On Jun 26, 2022
Gozac:

Because being the most vocal tribe in Southern Nigeria, we can never ever allow tribalists like you foist a sick, old desperate lying man on the rest of the country.
Posterity will not forgive us for doing it, you did it in PMB'S time, you can never do it a second time
Tinubu na bad market that we cannot buy or allow any Nigerians to buy either
Cal us any name you like , we no send you
We no send una o.
To each his own.
We compare achievements of the two based on the governance if their states.we don't judge based in sentiments.
I won't open my eyes go vote for a man who never had the courage to take risks in order to build and developed his state.
I will never vote for a man who never took his chances to make life meaningful to his people.
After all is said and done,he migrated his family go live in this same Lagos developed by the man u detest.
Take a history of ur favourite celebrities of Igbo descent.
Some of them migrated from this same Anambra during the era of peter obi to Lagos with only a oloythene bag to their name and slept under the bridge of Lagos with that dream of success cus they all saw the project of tinubu.shouks I list their names?
Psquare and Jude Okoye comes to mind.
There are others if u would like me to mention
We don't hate u
We just wanna have the right to vote our choice In a democracy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by favor914: 9:21am On Jun 26, 2022
Cypress042:
Tinubu certification matter don tire me, kindly disqualify him or leave him to contest. We all know he doesn't have it angry
He has it but not under Bola Ahmed Tinubu, this is the name he used to package himself in The United States.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by erubati: 9:22am On Jun 26, 2022
kingbee90:

Having a BSc certificate is better than not having a primary school certificate.

Cus u really do not need all those in getting a BSC.
How old are u?
Shake ur head

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by Mozegee: 9:22am On Jun 26, 2022
Another calamity coming,this country is really course

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by chakula: 9:23am On Jun 26, 2022
Nigerians have now find another way of hiding the truth. Unknown persons,Unknown gun men, it should be one day expose the truth they are hiding.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by chakula: 9:25am On Jun 26, 2022
Mozegee:
Another calamity coming,this country is reallycourse curse

May He the exalted set us free from those that messing up the Country.
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by tobore4u(m): 9:25am On Jun 26, 2022
tobore4u:
bro I really need 1k to buy food. hunger is ha ing a field day with me. please
no 1 kind enough to help?
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by Megabig: 9:25am On Jun 26, 2022
EdwardRandy:
tinubu simply doesn't want to present his certificate because he knows that will reveal his real name and age.

Let's vote Peter Obi for transparency, we cannot afford another disaster after booohari.
Someone have to at least say he’s his classmate, are all his classmates dead? All through primary to secondary.. na wa

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by favor914: 9:26am On Jun 26, 2022
erubati:

We no send una o.
To each his own.
We compare achievements of the two based on the governance if their states.we don't judge based in sentiments.
I won't open my eyes go vote for a man who never had the courage to take risks in order to build and developed his state.
I will never vote for a man who never took his chances to make life meaningful to his people.
After all is said and done,he migrated his family go live in this same Lagos developed by the man u detest.
Some of them migrated from this same Anambra during the era of peter obi to Lagos with only a oloythene bag to their name and slept under the bridge of Lagos with that dream of success cus they all saw the project of tinubu.shouks I list their names?
We don't hate u
Peter Obi was already a multi millionaire living in Lagos State, when Bola Tinubu was in exile October 1994-October 1998, so what credit are you giving Bola Tinubu that came & robbed Lagos State like Alibaba?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by Eriokanmi: 9:26am On Jun 26, 2022
Go to that school and obtain another one. See the man my people are gullibly supporting cos of ethnic bigotry. Shame!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by SpecialEdition: 9:26am On Jun 26, 2022
naija4life247:
Okay.

I hope BAT paid you in dollars, to be a vampire, like the delegates otherwise you are a big mumu.

9 Likes

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by eldoradoxx: 9:27am On Jun 26, 2022
naija4life247:
Okay.

Leave Peter Obi out of this, at least assuming he made 3rd class he has presented his certificate made both at home and abroad to INEC for scrutiny.
The topic is about Tinubu. Its is not about his university degree. We know u cannot go to university without primary and secondary schools. But we also know people forge primary and secondary schools certificates to enter university. Why did Tinubu claim in 1999 that he attended schools in Ibadan for his primary and secondary schools but in 2023 Form he has now withdrawn that statement. If you attended primary and secondary schools and in filling a form you are asked to fill your primary and secondary schools, won't you with all gladness fill it.
I lost my own primary school certificate. But I walked up to my primary school and mentioned the year I graduated, they searched their records for that year, lo and behold they brought out the duplicate of my certificate where I wrote "Original copy collected by me" and signed.
They made photocopy immediately and wrote certified true copy and headmaster who never knew me signed and gave it to me.
It is as simple as this. Tinubu is liar and a fraudster, you may like him regardless but admit for once that he lied on oath and is entitled to be disqualified

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by SpecialEdition: 9:28am On Jun 26, 2022
erubati:

We no send una o.
To each his own.
We don't hate u

I hope BAT paid you in dollars, to be a vampire, like the delegates otherwise you are a big mumu.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by erubati: 9:31am On Jun 26, 2022
SpecialEdition:

Arguement my friend
Argue sensibly with replies to my post
Stop dismissing these allegations with just insults
It bellitles the little self esteem uve got
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by chikason22(m): 9:31am On Jun 26, 2022
ExAngel007:

https://dailytrust.com/2023-unknown-persons-stole-my-academic-certificates-tinubu-tells-inec
Thiefinubu is an agbero in chief. They don't value education. Hence his drug dealing business. Affliction will never arise the second time
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by IbileIfe: 9:32am On Jun 26, 2022
ExAngel007:

What do you expect from a Government of Unknown Gunmen?
Unknown civil servants collecting monthly salaries, allowances and pensions.
Unknown robbers.
Unknown bank accounts of the AGF.
Unknown bank accounts of the NNPC.
Unknown shortlisted applicants for government jobs
Unknown government contractors.
Unknown millions of barrels of crude oil either stolen or unaccounted for exported to foreign buyers.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace / Emeka Ihedioha Visits Prince Arthur Eze In Anambra (Pictures) / Panic As Police, LASTMA Abandon Lagos Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.