Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Sex Education To A 6year Old Girl: Is It Too Early? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Education To A 6year Old Girl: Is It Too Early? (13233 Views)

Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? / D Danger When A Girl Is Expose To Sex Too Early. / After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Education To A 6year Old Girl: Is It Too Early? by peace0813(f): 3:08pm On Jun 27, 2022
Nonexisting:
It's one of my fears of having a child. I can't forgive God and myself if I mistakenly born female pikin. Na to use her do money ritual straight and wait for a real pikin-boy child.

There's power in our tongue

1 Like

Re: Sex Education To A 6year Old Girl: Is It Too Early? by okuta007: 3:10pm On Jun 27, 2022
Kollins11:
I no want X chroms.. I no want female child at all.

well God go take away the Ngozi okonjo - Iwealas inside your scrotum and replace them with Tony Kabakas, please say Amen grin

1 Like

Re: Sex Education To A 6year Old Girl: Is It Too Early? by Aguilar(m): 3:13pm On Jun 27, 2022
Too early. Who go spoil go spoil
Re: Sex Education To A 6year Old Girl: Is It Too Early? by BananaPeel(m): 3:26pm On Jun 27, 2022
Miyah1:
How do I present sex education to my 6years old girl?

Her friends have been feeding her with fallacy at school.

Change her from that school as soon as possible. That school has pupils from terrible home and the school is very loose.
Re: Sex Education To A 6year Old Girl: Is It Too Early? by NancyGold121: 3:56pm On Jun 27, 2022
Is too early sex education started when you start seeing your period
Re: Sex Education To A 6year Old Girl: Is It Too Early? by amakanancy(f): 4:05pm On Jun 27, 2022
Kollins11:

I don talk am before and I go still talk am again ***the day I go mistakenly born girl child, I go cry like say.............. ***

Amen to your unreasonable 'prayers'. Because later in life, you will still cry you never gave birth to a female child.
Re: Sex Education To A 6year Old Girl: Is It Too Early? by amakanancy(f): 4:07pm On Jun 27, 2022
BananaPeel:

Change her from that school as soon as possible. That school has pupils from terrible home and the school is very loose.

lool!!!! That is not the solution! they are in all schools!
Re: Sex Education To A 6year Old Girl: Is It Too Early? by SPAMBOX7: 4:45pm On Jun 27, 2022
You no go even allow am Grow first? Lmfao
Re: Sex Education To A 6year Old Girl: Is It Too Early? by SPAMBOX7: 4:48pm On Jun 27, 2022
Amotolongbo:
Are you a father already?

Cos people like you na X chroms dey dominate your gifts
No mind am. Dem go just come online type anything.

He forgot the more you run away or try to avoid something the closer it is
Re: Sex Education To A 6year Old Girl: Is It Too Early? by Ipp1: 5:24pm On Jun 27, 2022
Yeah
Re: Sex Education To A 6year Old Girl: Is It Too Early? by anointedlinks: 6:17pm On Jun 27, 2022
https://instagram.com/sexconsciousparent?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Teach your kids about the act before it becomes too late and they learn the wrong thing elsewhere.

More in the Instagram page above
Re: Sex Education To A 6year Old Girl: Is It Too Early? by phemmyfour: 6:32pm On Jun 27, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Look at this illiterate.
Males have xy chromosomes
Females have xx chromosomes

Every human has the x chromosome.
Mumuni. Arthur Iberibe.
Ode...where did I deny that fact. I gave you the conditions that must be met to birth a girl child but you are just too slow to comprehend.

Read my post again this time slowly
Re: Sex Education To A 6year Old Girl: Is It Too Early? by Panda7(m): 6:41pm On Jun 27, 2022
op what is sex education that cannot be taught in school or is it a new subject that we need to learn and experience b4 we teach the younger ones?
Re: Sex Education To A 6year Old Girl: Is It Too Early? by VeryWickedMan: 6:54pm On Jun 27, 2022
phemmyfour:
Ode...where did I deny that fact. I gave you the conditions that must be met to birth a girl child but you are just too slow to comprehend.

Read my post again this time slowly

Olodo rabata

Re: Sex Education To A 6year Old Girl: Is It Too Early? by koyyess: 7:44pm On Jun 27, 2022
LONGPREEK:
no it's not. Start it from 6months. Useless pedophiles like my useless self. That is how I and the others molest innocent kids all in the name of sex education
I am number 1 child molester because I was m0lested.

Demented f@gg0t on confession mode.

Be using your other accounts to like your comments. Bipolar monkee.
Re: Sex Education To A 6year Old Girl: Is It Too Early? by Domistar5(f): 8:50pm On Jun 27, 2022
6 years is even late.
You should start teaching your child sex education from 3 years and stop at 16 or 18 years.
You use elementary language while explaining for little kids, as they grow older you can be explicit.
Answer whatever question they ask honestly.
They can learn it from school, church, peer group, social media, family, etc.
Try your possible best for you to be their first source of sex education.
Re: Sex Education To A 6year Old Girl: Is It Too Early? by Emmanuel909090: 8:56pm On Jun 27, 2022
Miyah1:
How do I present sex education to my 6years old girl?

Her friends have been feeding her with fallacy at school.

It's not too early, 4 years old was raped.
Re: Sex Education To A 6year Old Girl: Is It Too Early? by jamesbridget13(f): 12:23pm On Jun 28, 2022
Ernesthugo:
Madam does this also include your Husband,her father from taking off her pant to wash her when she is stained with faeces?? i am just curious to know please answer me...
He would use tissue paper to wipe her bombom if d case be. This happens scarcely maybe once or twice n my daughter is 6 now n she can wipe herself if I am not home
Re: Sex Education To A 6year Old Girl: Is It Too Early? by AgentNairaland(f): 3:33pm On Jun 30, 2022
Biodun556:

Nothing wrong. Parents are in best position to give sex education

Are you saying Aishat's parent fails to give their daughter sex education?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Da Hell Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls Breast? / Wife Enjoying Free Ride To Work From Her Male Colleague In Office. Advisable? / Some Sex Confession Stories Online That’s Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.