Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,972 members, 7,956,639 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:02 PM

Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos (134022 Views)

Miracle In Indian Church That Got People Talking / Man Faces Sound System In Direction Of Church That Always 'disturbs' Him / Deeper Life Bible Church: The Nigerian Church That Has Stood The Test Of Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by AzzaMan: 10:31am On Jun 26, 2022
Conwarden:

These days, some Churches na venue to seek hook-up deals.

Life sentence for all scammers . . . Including paternity fraudsters!

What's your problem with scammers? What about politicians? Atiku, Tinibu and Peter Obi they are all criminals. They all stole public fund.

If I have evidence? �
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by 9jaRealist: 10:32am On Jun 26, 2022
Reference:
The Women's Lib will say it is her body and their reps will cheer until their husbands begin to take interest and the fight starts.
They love to tempt but cannot contain the fall(out).

Are you a RAPIST?
Or just a RAPIST APOLOGIST?!
angry
>

1 Like

Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by SugarGirl44(f): 10:33am On Jun 26, 2022
Trying to locate her Mr Right.

Shameless hippo
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by adecz: 10:33am On Jun 26, 2022
❌❌❌❌

NO❗️
NO❗️NO❗️
NO❗️ NO❗️ NO❗️
NO❗️NO❗️NO❗️NO❗️

❗️❗️☹️☹️☹️
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by Farid24224(m): 10:34am On Jun 26, 2022
Dorwadora:
Is that why you people hide bombs under the hijab?

Or is it that why most of your Muslims ashewo doesn't wear bras and pant under their long hijab?

The hijab is so covering

No matter what you say, we are more decent...Just imagine at a place of worship...Gosh!!! cry
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by swissgoldenpro2: 10:34am On Jun 26, 2022
This is the new norm these Days
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by HeroicMeastro: 10:34am On Jun 26, 2022
Gistlobby:
Dressing decently for occasions should be one of the priorities of all ladies. However, some ladies seem to dress anyhow for occasions these days.

The woman in your picture has been captured on camera wearing a seductive dress to church. One cannot tell whether she is a singer at the church or she was invited to sing at the church.

However, most social media users after coming across her picture said that her dress doesn’t suit the occasion.
Hahahahahahahaha
These people chai!!
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by Krismas(m): 10:34am On Jun 26, 2022
Gistlobby:
Dressing decently for occasions should be one of the priorities of all ladies. However, some ladies seem to dress anyhow for occasions these days.

The woman in your picture has been captured on camera wearing a seductive dress to church. One cannot tell whether she is a singer at the church or she was invited to sing at the church.

However, most social media users after coming across her picture said that her dress doesn’t suit the occasion.
grin Am not encouraging her nor condemning her.
I just want to bring it to ur notice that the UNITED NATIONS has long DECLASSIFIED the female BREAST as a PRIVATE PART.
In the eyes of the law, what she is wearing is NOT NUDITY

1 Like

Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by 9jaRealist: 10:35am On Jun 26, 2022
vickydevoka:

That breast not attractive bcus she's fat n ugly

Very “Christian” of you to body shame her…
Your “God” must be very proud of how you treat one of “His” supposed creation/children. SMH

>

1 Like

Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by Taroshi(m): 10:36am On Jun 26, 2022
Gistlobby:

I see a ring, so...not man-searching.
This is one reason people prefer hijabs.
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by 9jaRealist: 10:36am On Jun 26, 2022
Farid24224:
No matter what you say, we are more decent...Just imagine at a place of worship...Gosh!!! cry

You are also more PRIMITIVE AND VIOLENT…
>
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by Dorwadora(f): 10:41am On Jun 26, 2022
Farid24224:

Good thing you did not deny all I mentioned above because that's what your Muslims girls are. Covering their head but pointed nipples everywhere.

Hijab indeed.

The ceremony was a wedding not a church service.

There is a difference.
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by SETHARTHUR(m): 10:41am On Jun 26, 2022
This very common in CAC
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by Farid24224(m): 10:44am On Jun 26, 2022
Dorwadora:
Good thing you did not deny all I mentioned above because that's what your Muslims girls are. Covering their head but pointed nipples everywhere.

Hijab indeed.

The ceremony was a wedding not a church service.

There is a difference.

Liar...Out of 100% Muslim girls... Roughly 20% of them are bad eggs but Other religion especially your so called Christianity is a 50% chance she is a prostitute...Oya lie!!!

1 Like

Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by omoadeleye(m): 10:45am On Jun 26, 2022
Maybe she has mental problem. You never can tell.

Cause a sane person can't wear something like this to a religion gathering.

1 Like

Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by deen84(m): 10:46am On Jun 26, 2022
What does Pastor Righteousness has to say about this
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by GodisFirst: 10:47am On Jun 26, 2022
Intentional.
Sure she had enough materials to cover the body but decided to leave the body open.
May God help us before it is too late.
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by Handsum64: 10:48am On Jun 26, 2022
Hypocrites
Are the preachers and the GOś any better?

People that go after anything in skirt including married ones and under age granted any opportunity
I spit on hypocrites
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by SeriouslySense(m): 10:49am On Jun 26, 2022
Always seek the right interpretation, else you will start thinking in terms of your biology alone or we can become skewed towards what we want to see.

There is nothing new with your monotonic stance, this is just part of the trend of the end of days, where people will laugh and mock the faith of Christianity. Its an agenda that is also being supported, anything to make the faith in Jesus look bad is now trending, and you are just part of that trend all this things will pass away. But the kingdom of God and of his Son is eternal.

This is because the agenda, needs a one world religion, and a mixing of faith or diluting peoples beliefs, I can see clearly where all this is going to.

No one force you to believe in Jesus, but its seems this agenda wants to force us to believe certain things, because the time of the devil is short, and he is trying to steal our future gift through Jesus Christ our savoir. Note, I don't hate you or Judge you, but you have chosen to become an antichrist willingly, so you are responsible for you actions before God.[

for instance looking at bible commentary on song of song 8:10
I found a good commentary at https://biblehub.com/commentaries/songs/8-10.htm

Song of Solomon 8:10
I am a wall
The words of the little sister, or Gentile church; either wishing she was what was supposed, and desiring to be in a well settled state, "O that I was a wall!" or as asserting F4 that she was in such a state, well walled; God was a wall of fire about her; salvation was appointed as walls and bulwarks to her; she was one of the two walls Christ was a cornerstone unto, and cemented together; and was a wall built up of lively stones, of true believers, built on Christ, the foundation; and established in the doctrine of grace; and constant and immovable in her love to Christ; and my breasts like towers;
round, plump, and high; signifying that she was now marriageable; and the time of her being presented as a chaste virgin to Christ, and of her open espousals to him, was now come: of ministers of the word, of the Scriptures, and of the ordinances of the Gospel, as signified by breasts, (See Gill on Song of Solomon 4:5); which may be said to be "like towers": ministers of the word, because set for the defence of the Gospel; the Scriptures, because an armoury from whence saints are supplied with armour, to repel Satan's temptations, refute errors, and defend truth; and the ordinances of the Gospel, because they stand firm and immovable against all the efforts of men to subvert and abolish them; and these are peculiar to the Gentile church, under the Gospel dispensation; then was I in his eyes as one that found favour;
from the time that the Gentile church became a wall, firmly built on Christ, and was formed into a church state, and had a settled ministry and Gospel ordinances, she became acceptable to Christ, and was admitted to near communion with him; and not only her person, but her services, met with a favourable acceptance from him; and these privileges and blessings were the fruit of his love, layout, and good will, he bore to her; which before was secret and hidden, but now her breasts being fashioned, her time was a time of love, of the open love of Christ to her, and of her espousals to him: and when, as the words may be rendered, she was "as one that found peace" F5; peace being made by the blood of Christ, and the partition wall broken down between Jew and Gentile, and they peaceably joined together in a Gospel church state; and when she enjoyed inward peace and tranquillity of mind, which is found in Christ, the word and ordinances; even all kind of prosperity, which peace, with the Hebrews, includes; every spiritual blessing, as reconciliation, justification, pardon, adoption, and eternal life, which are all the fruits and effects of divine favour, good will, grace, and love.

You are being led by an antichrists' spirit such as your name, and the one you will contend with at the end is God himself.

I do hope you have a blessed day.

AntiChristian:
Ùna detest hijab!

Yét Lucifer is your fashion designer!

All na in Jesus name!

Nudity for Jesus.

These are what inspired the verses below!
Note that B* stands for the female Mammary organs!

1. The Prayer
Proverbs 5:18-19
18 May your fountain be blessed,
and may you rejoice in the wife of your youth.
19 A loving doe, a graceful deer—
may her b* satisfy you always,
may you ever be intoxicated with her love.

(Say Amen)

2. My Beloved
Song of Songs 1:13-14
13 My beloved is to me a sachet of myrrh
resting between my b*.
14 My beloved is to me a cluster of henna blossoms
from the vineyards of En Gedi.

3. Your B*
Song of Songs 4:5-6
5 Your b* are like two fawns,
like twin fawns of a gazelle
that browse among the lilies.
6 Until the day breaks
and the shadows flee,
I will go to the mountain of myrrh
and to the hill of incense.

4. More description
Song of Songs 7:7-8
7 Your stature is like that of the palm,
and your b* like clusters of fruit.
8 I said, “I will climb the palm tree;
I will take hold of its fruit.”
May your b* be like clusters of grapes on the vine,
the fragrance of your breath like apples,

5. Kiss of life
Song of Songs 8:1
8 If only you were to me like a brother,
who was nursed at my mother’s b*!
Then, if I found you outside,
I would kiss you,
and no one would despise me.

6. Little sister with no B*
Song of Songs 8:8-10
8 We have a little sister,
and her b* are not yet grown.
What shall we do for our sister
on the day she is spoken for?
9 If she is a wall,
we will build towers of silver on her.
If she is a door,
we will enclose her with panels of cedar.

7. B* like towers
Song of Songs 8:10
10 I am a wall,
and my b* are like towers.
Thus I have become in his eyes
like one bringing contentment.

Which of the verses is your favorite?

1 Like

Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by Dorwadora(f): 10:53am On Jun 26, 2022
Farid24224:

Liar...Out of 100% Muslim girls... Roughly 20% of them are bad eggs but Other religion especially your so called Christianity is a 50% chance she is a prostitute...Oya lie!!!
O yeah!

Firstly,I'm not a Christian so I can dish my dislike towards both religion without sentiments.

Secondly, Muslims women in the history of prostitutes are the most deadly and most promiscuous. Do you know what North Muslims prostitutes do?..... Those ones are the most useless with their dirty hijab.

They'll make a paste with original honey and apply it by putting it deep inside their vagina before seeing their customers.

How can we forget how your Muslims prostitutes in the north again go out to buy sex enhancement drugs for their terrorists husbands that's obviously not their husbands so that they can have a 6 hours sex with them.

Both Muslims men and Female are bloody hypocrites and a cancer to this earth.

1 Like

Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 26, 2022
Very classless of the lady. You can’t dress like that to see a governor talk less a president. It’s also disrespectful to other members.
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by juman(m): 10:59am On Jun 26, 2022
Nah church. Every clothe is welcomed.

We read how in some churches some ladies go there without wearing pants.
They open their leg so that the pastor see their vg.
To attract the pastor to them.
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by Empiree: 11:02am On Jun 26, 2022
No wonder they are fighting against hijab. They want muslim women to be naked like they do. The difference is clear. Islam is the only way.

1 Like

Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by Farid24224(m): 11:03am On Jun 26, 2022
Dorwadora:
O yeah!

Firstly,I'm not a Christian so I can dish my dislike towards both religion without sentiments.

Secondly, Muslims women in the history of prostitutes are the most deadly and most promiscuous. Do you know what North Muslims prostitutes do?..... Those ones are the most useless with their dirty hijab.

They'll make a paste with original honey and apply it by putting it deep inside their vagina before seeing their customers.

How can we forget how your Muslims prostitutes in the north again go out to buy sex enhancement drugs for their terrorists husbands that's obviously not their husbands so that they can have a 6 hours sex with them.

Both Muslims men and Female are bloody hypocrites and a cancer to this earth.

Nah!! That's the bad ones...Just 20% as I said... smiley

If you say so but you are wrong again...Every religion has a bad egg... Islam is among but it's least among...Stop generalizing it... grin grin
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by Sleekfingers: 11:03am On Jun 26, 2022
Toktee:
I so much detest all this elephants ehn.

We all can't be slim..... nigerians and body shaming is something else.....
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by Qualer: 11:03am On Jun 26, 2022
Gistlobby:

so you couldn't tell from all the clues in the picture that this was at a wedding ceremony!!??
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by ceejay80s(m): 11:05am On Jun 26, 2022
it's like todays nairaland front page is about arwy doings of churches,
he who have no sin should cast the first stone
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by Bobloco: 11:05am On Jun 26, 2022
Conwarden:

These days, some Churches na venue to seek hook-up deals.

angry

Life sentence for all scammers . . . Including paternity fraudsters!

Prostitution deals

Say it the way it is

2 Likes

Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by sofiscatedmoron: 11:06am On Jun 26, 2022
Toktee:
I so much detest all this elephants ehn.
Baby whales u mean grin
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by Dorwadora(f): 11:07am On Jun 26, 2022
Farid24224:

[/b]
Nah!! That's the bad ones...Just 20% as I said... smiley

If you say so but you are wrong again...Every religion has a bad egg... Islam is among but it's least among...Stop generalizing it... grin grin
If you say I'm wrong about my opinion on your Muslims terrorists brainwashed mentality then I'll not argue.... After all we are all entitled to what we think.
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by Slayar: 11:07am On Jun 26, 2022
olosho

Vyolet:
Her body, her choice..
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by Originalsly: 11:07am On Jun 26, 2022
Her dress doesn't suit the occasion?.... or the dress doesn't suit her? It never offended the Pastor or she wouldn't be there all bubbling over. I guess the Pastor wanted to reveal to all that this singer is well blessed and they should receive the blessings in good faith. I'm almost sure those complaining were the short dress super push up bra cleavage displaying front pew ones whose hill sized breasts were starved of eyeballs by this twin Aso Rock singer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music / Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! / Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.