Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,864 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos (132857 Views)

Man Faces Sound System In Direction Of Church That Always 'disturbs' Him / Deeper Life Bible Church: The Nigerian Church That Has Stood The Test Of Time / Photo Of A Pastor With Bulge Praying With A Lady Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by ufotunang: 12:00pm On Jun 26, 2022
Queenlas:
Blame the usher who let her in
.. even the female pastor behind her waving her hands do not care about her dressing...so she also accepts such way of indecent dressing

1 Like

Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by Bamidele1437: 12:01pm On Jun 26, 2022
Coming from people that really detest Hijab

Hmmm.... May God have mercy upon us embarassed
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by ufotunang: 12:02pm On Jun 26, 2022
A day will come where ladies will be wearing only bra and pant to church...there is nothing ladies of nowadays cannot do
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by ufotunang: 12:04pm On Jun 26, 2022
BibleStoreng:
This is no way appropriate. The fact that she is ministering makes it worse
. .she is using it to attract men in order to get a husband
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by Olastep1(m): 12:06pm On Jun 26, 2022
Something we see everyday
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by wirinet(m): 12:10pm On Jun 26, 2022
Supreme court has ruled that you are free to wear any dress or accessory that reflect your beliefs, culture and way of life to any public place.
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by redsun(m): 12:10pm On Jun 26, 2022
That may be a south African church. I don't think a nigerian Church has become that liberal and desperate to allow a lady to dress like in the pulpit.
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by emmy9500: 12:11pm On Jun 26, 2022
Vyolet:
Her body, her choice..

This type of mentality is really a problem in the modern society, Institutions have rule and dress code, You can be in the army and dress like an harlvt to your duty post because "your body, your choice".

respect existing traditions of the institutions your relate with, she wasn't forced to come to the church..... common sense is she dress accordingly

when you are in Rome, you behave like a roman
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by 2016easy2017: 12:14pm On Jun 26, 2022
Globad:

You can't choose to do what you like to or with your body.

There are rules or social practices in different countries on what is acceptable.

See more inside church.

Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by 2016easy2017: 12:19pm On Jun 26, 2022
Globad:

You can't choose to do what you like to or with your body.

There are rules or social practices in different countries on what is acceptable.

Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by 2016easy2017: 12:22pm On Jun 26, 2022
KarlWhyte:
Nawa o

More

Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by Alexprech: 12:24pm On Jun 26, 2022
Gistlobby:
Dressing decently for occasions should be one of the priorities of all ladies. However, some ladies seem to dress anyhow for occasions these days.

The woman in your picture has been captured on camera wearing a seductive dress to church. One cannot tell whether she is a singer at the church or she was invited to sing at the church.

However, most social media users after coming across her picture said that her dress doesn’t suit the occasion.
She is married self
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by Pimine: 12:27pm On Jun 26, 2022
Angelfrost:
When I see such women, my first impression and observation is the discomfort they even feel themselves...

You dress up yet spend every 5 to 10 minutes adjusting and readjusting the cloth to minimize exposure of breasts, thighs, and what not!

You wear a miniskirt or gown, and keep tugging down at the helm every 5 minutes while sitting, standing or walking!

So I wonder the whole point of the choice of outfit...

If an outfit will give me such level of discomfort , embarrassment, and unnecessary labor of constant adjustments, I will never wear it as a guy!

I believe many of you young ladies are seriously in need of psychological help!

If you are not comfortable in an outfit, then for fvck sake, don't wear it!

People like me are more irritated by your constant adjustments to appear decent than your indecent appearance! Mtchewwww!!!
GBAM!
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by Raychee(f): 12:30pm On Jun 26, 2022
My church will give you choir robe to wear or you will not step on that platform grin
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by Otasikwe(m): 12:30pm On Jun 26, 2022
Ferrous:
This must be Ghana
ur not far from d truth
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by Rushna27(f): 12:34pm On Jun 26, 2022
Nah nah nah.....maybe its a club..... don't know why some churches allow nonsense,scared of loosing members... coming bk to comment sha.,. byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by FORWARDEVERLY: 12:35pm On Jun 26, 2022
Toktee:
I so much detest all this elephants ehn.

My brother.. very disgusting looking Elephant/Hippopotamus..
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by Toktee(m): 12:43pm On Jun 26, 2022
grin
FORWARDEVERLY:

My brother.. very disgusting looking Elephant/Hippopotamus..

Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by crookes(m): 12:47pm On Jun 26, 2022
meobizy:
1. That looks like a wedding not a regular church service.

2. Take her to Jos and she will dress 'decently.' As Naija na 30+ celcius I won't fault her for airing her chest.

3. The same God you people claim to worship accepted whores no different from murderers, thieves and his chosen people. What should matter is the content of her heart not what she has on.

Make she come this our Jos, nobody go open mouth tell her anything. Na she by herself go carry cloth cover herself. The way cold go rubbish am ehnn... Right now na hot cardigan dey my body sef

2 Likes

Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by Krisdan(m): 12:47pm On Jun 26, 2022
marketing strategy for elephant😂😂😂
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by Abc2Z: 12:48pm On Jun 26, 2022
Most people only focus on the plus size lady, If I can see well that is not a church. The portrait on the RHS looks like the head of a lion and the lady beside her is holding something that looks like a flower.

That could be a reception ceremony of a wedding party.
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by Sixfiguresmart(m): 12:56pm On Jun 26, 2022
AntiChristian:
Ùna detest hijab!

Yét Lucifer is your fashion designer!

All na in Jesus name!

Nudity for Jesus.

These are what inspired the verses below!
Note that B* stands for the female Mammary organs!

1. The Prayer
Proverbs 5:18-19
18 May your fountain be blessed,
and may you rejoice in the wife of your youth.
19 A loving doe, a graceful deer—
may her b* satisfy you always,
may you ever be intoxicated with her love.

(Say Amen)

2. My Beloved
Song of Songs 1:13-14
13 My beloved is to me a sachet of myrrh
resting between my b*.
14 My beloved is to me a cluster of henna blossoms
from the vineyards of En Gedi.

3. Your B*
Song of Songs 4:5-6
5 Your b* are like two fawns,
like twin fawns of a gazelle
that browse among the lilies.
6 Until the day breaks
and the shadows flee,
I will go to the mountain of myrrh
and to the hill of incense.

4. More description
Song of Songs 7:7-8
7 Your stature is like that of the palm,
and your b* like clusters of fruit.
8 I said, “I will climb the palm tree;
I will take hold of its fruit.”
May your b* be like clusters of grapes on the vine,
the fragrance of your breath like apples,

5. Kiss of life
Song of Songs 8:1
8 If only you were to me like a brother,
who was nursed at my mother’s b*!
Then, if I found you outside,
I would kiss you,
and no one would despise me.

6. Little sister with no B*
Song of Songs 8:8-10
8 We have a little sister,
and her b* are not yet grown.
What shall we do for our sister
on the day she is spoken for?
9 If she is a wall,
we will build towers of silver on her.
If she is a door,
we will enclose her with panels of cedar.

7. B* like towers
Song of Songs 8:10
10 I am a wall,
and my b* are like towers.
Thus I have become in his eyes
like one bringing contentment.

Which of the verses is your favorite?
Muslims love to quote the Bible verses to malign Christians but they can't stand one quoting the koran or Hadith.
What this lady wore does not define Christianity. The loudest voices against her are Christians and you judge them too.
This can never be the reason for accepting islam. What she wore is a million times better than a 65 year old murderous grandpa raping a prepubescent minor.

Quoting the Bible popularises it the more. Care more about the holes in your standard Islamic narrative. The world is woke now regarding your koran. Gone are the days the encryptic Arabic covered the holes.

An avanlanche of Islamic youths can see the defiling and warmongering serial killer and black slaves slaughtering rapist for who he was.

What she wore is condemned and not christian. No verse in the Bible implores on Christians to display nudity in circuses.

Moreso, no verse in the Greek scriptures allows a Christian to smite the neck of anyone for failing to accept the Christian doctrine.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by KOE1(m): 1:02pm On Jun 26, 2022
Gistlobby:
Dressing decently for occasions should be one of the priorities of all ladies. However, some ladies seem to dress anyhow for occasions these days.

The woman in your picture has been captured on camera wearing a seductive dress to church. One cannot tell whether she is a singer at the church or she was invited to sing at the church.

However, most social media users after coming across her picture said that her dress doesn’t suit the occasion.

If this is true, please name the church in Question? You love to deceive people...The Lady is not only the problem...please expose the church...
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by Banhammy717: 1:06pm On Jun 26, 2022
Song Of Solomon 4:10
"How beautiful are thy breasts, my sister, my spouse! thy breasts are more beautiful than wine, and the sweet smell of thy ointments above all aromatical spices."
Catholic Bible Offline
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=catholic.bible.offline
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by Ojuntana: 1:16pm On Jun 26, 2022
uthlaw:
Sabi Jesus don die for sins...no worries!
If Jesus did not die for her what will you do?
Stone her to death and burn her body?
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by waziri4biz: 1:16pm On Jun 26, 2022
AntiChristian:
Ùna detest hijab!

Yét Lucifer is your fashion designer!

All na in Jesus name!

Nudity for Jesus.

These are what inspired the verses below!
Note that B* stands for the female Mammary organs!

1. The Prayer
Proverbs 5:18-19
18 May your fountain be blessed,
and may you rejoice in the wife of your youth.
19 A loving doe, a graceful deer—
may her b* satisfy you always,
may you ever be intoxicated with her love.

(Say Amen)

2. My Beloved
Song of Songs 1:13-14
13 My beloved is to me a sachet of myrrh
resting between my b*.
14 My beloved is to me a cluster of henna blossoms
from the vineyards of En Gedi.

3. Your B*
Song of Songs 4:5-6
5 Your b* are like two fawns,
like twin fawns of a gazelle
that browse among the lilies.
6 Until the day breaks
and the shadows flee,
I will go to the mountain of myrrh
and to the hill of incense.

4. More description
Song of Songs 7:7-8
7 Your stature is like that of the palm,
and your b* like clusters of fruit.
8 I said, “I will climb the palm tree;
I will take hold of its fruit.”
May your b* be like clusters of grapes on the vine,
the fragrance of your breath like apples,

5. Kiss of life
Song of Songs 8:1
8 If only you were to me like a brother,
who was nursed at my mother’s b*!
Then, if I found you outside,
I would kiss you,
and no one would despise me.

6. Little sister with no B*
Song of Songs 8:8-10
8 We have a little sister,
and her b* are not yet grown.
What shall we do for our sister
on the day she is spoken for?
9 If she is a wall,
we will build towers of silver on her.
If she is a door,
we will enclose her with panels of cedar.

7. B* like towers
Song of Songs 8:10
10 I am a wall,
and my b* are like towers.
Thus I have become in his eyes
like one bringing contentment.

Which of the verses is your favorite?

Your anti Christ spirit is not a doom to anyone besides yourself if you don't seek salvation. Okay does Hijab cover the killings by the same lovers of Mohammed in the north or has the teachings of sharia ended terrorism in Nigeria?
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by sript: 1:17pm On Jun 26, 2022
How do I make a post on nairaland,,, anyone??
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by kwasoly(m): 1:18pm On Jun 26, 2022
uthlaw:
Sabi Jesus don die for sins...no worries!

That's why he gave us brain
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by MrBroke(m): 1:25pm On Jun 26, 2022
Pussy Ass Christains, a lot don't hear what she singing, a lot be stirring at her chest, and she the devil giving them the blessings.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. / Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music / Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.