Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos (132848 Views)

Man Faces Sound System In Direction Of Church That Always 'disturbs' Him / Deeper Life Bible Church: The Nigerian Church That Has Stood The Test Of Time / Photo Of A Pastor With Bulge Praying With A Lady Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by kenniegeezu(m): 11:09am On Jun 26, 2022
That was obviously a wedding that was been conducted in the church and not a church service. You can see the flower girls behind her and someone wearing a suit beside her who is the husband...
I can only say she was enjoying the moment of the day.
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by Toktee(m): 11:09am On Jun 26, 2022
sofiscatedmoron:

Baby whales u mean grin
grin
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by marsup: 11:09am On Jun 26, 2022
Nothing seductive about that up there. It's tacky
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by kunleham(m): 11:10am On Jun 26, 2022
You guys like it, that's the more reasons they continue wearing such to churches. But you detest hijab to cover up and showing modesty

2 Likes

Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by maasoap(m): 11:14am On Jun 26, 2022
Vyolet:
Her body, her choice..
Even inside the church? Haba!
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 26, 2022
Toktee:
I so much detest all this elephants ehn.

Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by hush15: 11:21am On Jun 26, 2022
uthlaw:
Sabi Jesus don die for sins...no worries!

The rate at which immorality is growing, with due respect Baba J might still need to do it one more time for us o.

1 Like

Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by ariesbull: 11:23am On Jun 26, 2022
You can't dare dress like this in catholic church...
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:23am On Jun 26, 2022
This is the very reasons christians are attacking and fighting against the hijab. This what christianity has brings to the world. Depravity and moral decadence in the name of civilization.
Who the real devils are is very clear to us muslims. We shall continue to to fight to uphold the high value standard of Mary the mother Jesus (peace onto them)

2 Likes

Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by Iliya1520: 11:24am On Jun 26, 2022
na so most of the Christians like,if some one preach on covering Nudeness you will most of Christian are hailing islamalization.

2 Likes

Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by JoshuaSG: 11:24am On Jun 26, 2022
Christianity in Nigeria has lost its substance right from the time the White men who introduced it handed it to the the natives.
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by Ishilove: 11:27am On Jun 26, 2022
Looks like a wedding and she is the bride.

Be that as it may, it is still inappropriate, but at the end of the day blame the pastor of the church for not rebuking those that dress inappropriately.
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by Awoo88: 11:28am On Jun 26, 2022
That is not a church service. Look more like a wedding
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by Farid24224(m): 11:29am On Jun 26, 2022
Dorwadora:
If you say I'm wrong about my opinion on your Muslims terrorists brainwashed mentality then I'll not argue.... After all we are all entitled to what we think.

Yeah your thinking is milky...Try fixing it.. smiley
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by henrimoto(m): 11:36am On Jun 26, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
Genesis 3:21 (KJV)
Unto Adam also and to his wife did the LORD God make coats of skins, and clothed them.

It's true God created humans naked, but there's a reason He later made coats of skin to cover their unclothedness after they sinned.

I believe He thought it was best they be clothed under the new circumstance where sin and lust became factorial in their hearts, so we ought to follow His example because we cannot be wiser than God who made us.

That said, that shouldn't be an excuse for believers to lust after the opposite sex and fall into sin.

Matthew 5:28 (KJV)

But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

God bless.
bros, what are trying to say with this quotes..? How do you expect every of the opposite sex to just look and take off their eyes without getting distracted.. This is suppose to be a church service
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by Horokrox: 11:37am On Jun 26, 2022
Farid24224:
They are the same people shouting "NO" to Hijab!!

Am really proud to be a Muslim, Alhamdullilah!!!
Allahu Akbar

Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by Farid24224(m): 11:39am On Jun 26, 2022
Horokrox:
Allahu Akbar

Ashadu Allahillaha illallah!!!

Ashadu Annamuhammadan rasulullah!!!
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:40am On Jun 26, 2022
Horokrox:
Allahu Akbar
Angelfrost:
When I see such women, my first impression and observation is the discomfort they even feel themselves...

You dress up yet spend every 5 to 10 minutes adjusting and readjusting the cloth to minimize exposure of breasts, thighs, and what not!

You wear a miniskirt or gown, and keep tugging down at the helm every 5 minutes while sitting, standing or walking!

So I wonder the whole point of the choice of outfit...

If an outfit will give me such level of discomfort , embarrassment, and unnecessary labor of constant adjustments, I will never wear it as a guy!

I believe many of you young ladies are seriously in need of psychological help!

If you are not comfortable in an outfit, then for fvck sake, don't wear it!

People like me are more irritated by your constant adjustments to appear decent than your indecent appearance! Mtchewwww!!!
You have said it all my broad, ladies doing this are thoughtless and shameless
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by PrinceGallant: 11:41am On Jun 26, 2022
Skyfornia:
How can someone dressed like this and minister in a church? I don't believe it.. probably a Photoshop.

I reason along with you, even though I am a muslim
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by Dorwadora(f): 11:43am On Jun 26, 2022
Farid24224:

Yeah your thinking is milky...Try fixing it.. smiley
The compliment goes to you too.
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by Dumte(m): 11:44am On Jun 26, 2022
And she is even the praise leader
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by Papichulostunne(m): 11:44am On Jun 26, 2022
Gistlobby:
Dressing decently for occasions should be one of the priorities of all ladies. However, some ladies seem to dress anyhow for occasions these days.

The woman in your picture has been captured on camera wearing a seductive dress to church. One cannot tell whether she is a singer at the church or she was invited to sing at the church.

However, most social media users after coming across her picture said that her dress doesn’t suit the occasion.

Devil goes to church too you know
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by Farid24224(m): 11:46am On Jun 26, 2022
Dorwadora:
The compliment goes to you too.

cheesy
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by izubext007: 11:47am On Jun 26, 2022
She might be the pastor's girlfriend
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by Lovelydaisies: 11:49am On Jun 26, 2022
This outfit is very misleading na.
The devil isn't going to enter the church looking like a beast, no. He's a wolf in sheep clothing. His actions are subtle, while being obvious and deadly for all to see. The kind of distraction this lady has intentionally caused must have glorified ekwensu. Worshipping God with mouth but dishonoring him with body. Lord have mercy on us all.
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by abimic(m): 11:52am On Jun 26, 2022
well, she knows she is very busty, she should know best how to dress herself to not attract negative comments.

Anyway, she surely has her objective, so everyone has a goal for attending churches.

Been a decent guy, I can and would never condone indecent dressing.

1 Like

Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by Charlotte777: 11:53am On Jun 26, 2022
The two of them self no fine one be like hippopotamus and their body is not attractive so why exposing them
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by ufotunang: 11:54am On Jun 26, 2022
She is advertising her market to her customers and sugar daddies for them to buy her market...she is a good bussiness woman
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by ufotunang: 11:54am On Jun 26, 2022
She is desperately looking for husband
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by poweredcom(m): 11:56am On Jun 26, 2022
Olosho don enter church Dem full church for naija weller

1 Like

Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by ufotunang: 11:58am On Jun 26, 2022
A day will come when ladies will be wearing only pant and bra to the church, office, school market and other places...there nothing ladies of nowadays cannot do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. / Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music / Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.