Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,592 members, 7,827,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Stop Using Your Phone In Church! - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stop Using Your Phone In Church! (103944 Views)

Usher Tried To Seize A Church Member’s Phone In Church (Video) / Reason You Should Not Charge Your Phone In Church / Pastor Adeboye: Stop Using My Pictures On Souvenirs, I Am Not God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Using Your Phone In Church! by compton11(m): 7:46am On Jun 28, 2022
Ojuntana:

Terrorist, I'm not a headslanmer. Only headslanmers are terrorists. Ask FBI
so pathetic Jesus preached terrorism just like Yahweh and he(Jesus) was headslammer too grin grin

Ojuntana:

Well, you can mention the names of the people killed then since you know them.
no matter,how are we supposed to Know their names when we don't know Jesus history from age of 19 to 29.

Ojuntana:

At least we know the name of the person Muhammad ordered killed for insulting him. Kab bin Ashraf. There are numerous others in the Hadith.
he was enemy grin grin just like Jesus ordered his enemies to be killed!

Ojuntana:

Show a video of ESN/ipob using that murderous chant
Murderous chant? grin grin

Even Palestinian Christians are using it gringrin

Ojuntana:

It's a parable. If you believe it's not, bring forward evidence
so if the one is parable,that means Jesus will save u is also parable not real grin grin

Ojuntana:

Because he was already nailed to the cross dummy.
So u believe sour wine didn't killed him? grin grin

The what killed him?

Ojuntana:

Unlike your Muhammad that just finished killing people before eating the poison that later killed him grin
is it bad to kill those who fight u in war? grin

Ojuntana:

Before nko? He kept getting sick and feeling the effect of the poison till he died. The poison suffered him gaan. If he comes to this world again, he'll not dare to go near another man's wife. The woman taught him a lesson he'll never forget. The lesson cost Muhammad his terrorist life.
he was human,is he not supposed to be sick? grin grin

Ojuntana:

You're asking for evidence now. Have you showed any evidence Jesus slaughtered anybody? grin
Look at this terrorist cheesy Go and read your hadith
what about the one he ordered to be killed? grin grin
Re: Stop Using Your Phone In Church! by Ojuntana: 9:12pm On Jun 28, 2022
compton11:
so pathetic Jesus preached terrorism just like Yahweh and he(Jesus) was headslammer too grin grin
Show where Jesus preached terrorism. Not only that, more importantly, show where he practiced terrorism by wiping out whole families.

no matter,how are we supposed to Know their names when we don't know Jesus history from age of 19 to 29.
Pity you. Stop saying what you don't know then. You're too addicted to the spirit of taqiyya aka lying

he was enemy grin grin just like Jesus ordered his enemies to be killed
Show were Jesus ordered his enemies killed. And I hope you won't come with that parable again. That will be dumb of you.

Murderous chant? grin grin

Even Palestinian Christians are using it gringrin
Show evidence. Show us a video of Palestinian Christians chanting Allahu Akbar while detonating bombs

so if the one is parable,that means Jesus will save u is also parable not real grin grin
Is not my fault English is disturbing you. Go back to secondary school.

So u believe sour wine didn't killed him? grin grin

The what killed him?
Go and get nailed to a cross and come back to tell us if you survive. Mumu

is it bad to kill those who fight u in war? grin
It is bad if you claim to be a prophet claiming to be practicing religion of peace. There's no way bloodshed can bring peace.

he was human,is he not supposed to be sick? grin grin
It is bad for him to be poisoned by a woman he lust for

what about the one he ordered to be killed? grin grin
Let us have their names. At least I've given you a name of someone Muhammad had killed. He's such a bloodthirsty terrorist.
Re: Stop Using Your Phone In Church! by compton11(m): 9:31pm On Jun 28, 2022
Ojuntana:

Show where Jesus preached terrorism. Not only that, more importantly, show where he practiced terrorism by wiping out whole families.

Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword-matthew 10:34

Do you think I have come to bring peace to the earth? No, I have come to divide people against each other!-luke 12:52

Ojuntana:

Pity you. Stop saying what you don't know then. You're too addicted to the spirit of taqiyya aka lying
then tell me what he was doing from the age of 19 to 29 gringrin

Ojuntana:

Show were Jesus ordered his enemies killed. And I hope you won't come with that parable again. That will be dumb of you.
this parable bullshi.t again gringrin

.then Jesus saving u is parable too,it ain't real.

Ojuntana:

Show evidence. Show us a video of Palestinian Christians chanting Allahu Akbar while detonating bombs
I thought u deny Christians says Allah Akbar without later including the bolded? gringrin

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://pravoslavie.ru/77005.html&ved=2ahUKEwjJ74WH_dD4AhUGMuwKHfVVA54QFnoECAYQAQ&usg=AOvVaw3XxA8HCCvlM4ntC6stOp8T

Ojuntana:

Is not my fault English is disturbing you. Go back to secondary school.
Jesus being savior is parable not real gringrin

Ojuntana:

Go and get nailed to a cross and come back to tell us if you survive. Mumu
why would I?

Anybody nailed on cross is ACCURSED

So ain't doing that plus I'm not criminal m

Ojuntana:

It is bad if you claim to be a prophet claiming to be practicing religion of peace. There's no way bloodshed can bring peace.
hehehehe but Moses, Samuel and so on were commanded by Yahweh to do the same thing.

So why is it bad now when it comes to prophet Muhammed? gringrin

Ojuntana:

It is bad for him to be poisoned by a woman he lust for
Hehhehee the woman that poisoned him was actually the sister of the enemies cos I don't know the Bible verse where u see that he was lusting after her grin grin

Ojuntana:

Let us have their names. At least I've given you a name of someone Muhammad had killed.
I will when u tell me his story from age of 19 to 29 gringrin

Ojuntana:

He's such a bloodthirsty terrorist.
Yahweh is known for that bro grin angry
Re: Stop Using Your Phone In Church! by Ojuntana: 7:28am On Jun 29, 2022
compton11:

Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword-matthew 10:34

Do you think I have come to bring peace to the earth? No, I have come to divide people against each other!-luke 12:52

Stop thinking like a terrorist. Those were figurative languages to pass a message to his disciples. The proof of this is that you can't mention any war he or his disciples fought with the "sword". This is unlike your terrorist prophet who went about killing people and robbing them of their possessions. He was a very bad terrorist.

then tell me what he was doing from the age of 19 to 29 gringrin
This is a silly question you've been asking. Can you tell me what Muhammad was doing from age 19 to 29? Use your brain now even if it has been damaged by headslamming

this parable bullshi.t again gringrin

.then Jesus saving u is parable too,it ain't real.
Muhammad killing people and eventually dying of poison is not parable sha. It's real. Muhammad promising you 72 virgins for being a terrorist is also parable. It's not real.
Muhammad claiming to receive revelation of the Quran is also parable. It's not real

I thought u deny Christians says Allah Akbar without later including the bolded? gringrin

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://pravoslavie.ru/77005.html&ved=2ahUKEwjJ74WH_dD4AhUGMuwKHfVVA54QFnoECAYQAQ&usg=AOvVaw3XxA8HCCvlM4ntC6stOp8T
There's nothing in this your link that proves that. Only terrorists say Allah Akbar and then detonates bomb. That one is real, it's not parable

Jesus being savior is parable not real gringrin
Muhammad being a terrorist is real. It's not parable

why would I?

Anybody nailed on cross is ACCURSED

So ain't doing that plus I'm not criminal m
Where did you hear that anyone nailed on a cross is accursed. That's a parable and not real.
What is real is that anyone poisoned to death by a woman he lust after is an everlasting mumu that is going to hell! If only Muhammad had received Jesus as his personal lord and saviour, he wouldn't have suffered such fate. grin

hehehehe but Moses, Samuel and so on were commanded by Yahweh to do the same thing.

So why is it bad now when it comes to prophet Muhammed? gringrin
But that's parable. It's not real. Moses and Samuel was parable. But you see that terrorist Muhammad. Very real terrorist and thief. That's why he got poisoned

Hehhehee the woman that poisoned him was actually the sister of the enemies cos I don't know the Bible verse where u see that he was lusting after her grin grin
The Bible never mentioned Muhammad na. How can the Bible mention someone who never existed? He was the one who stole from the Bible claiming to see revelation. He's a liar, a terrorist and a thief!

I will when u tell me his story from age of 19 to 29 gringrin
I will when you tell me the history of Muhammad from 29 to 39. Though we know he was just busy terrorising people.

Yahweh is known for that bro grin angry
Yahweh can't be a terrorist because Yahweh is not human. Only a human who goes about killing his fellow humans in cold blood is a terrorist. Muhammad fits that description perfectly.
Re: Stop Using Your Phone In Church! by compton11(m): 8:48am On Jun 29, 2022
Ojuntana:

Stop thinking like a terrorist. Those were figurative languages to pass a message to his disciples. The proof of this is that you can't mention any war he or his disciples fought with the "sword". .
Why would he fight war when they were no war during his adulthood?

The war he supposed fight,the previous Jew prophets have fought it but still Jesus terrorising people.

Ojuntana:

This is unlike your terrorist prophet who went about killing people and robbing them of their possessions. He was a very bad terrorist..
cant u take the spoil of war of enemies that fought u again? grin grin

Or Yahweh ain't allowing it again?

Ojuntana:

This is a silly question you've been asking. Can you tell me what Muhammad was doing from age 19 to 29? Use your brain now even .
He was working under the leadership of Khadija, doing business by travel from Mecca to Syria.

When he was a young boy, prophet Muhammad worked as a shepherd to help pay his keep (his uncle was of modest means). In his teens he sometimes traveled with Abu Talib, who was a merchant, accompanying caravans to trade centers. On at least one occasion, he is said to have traveled as far north as Syria.

Now what was Jesus doing from age 19 to 29?

Ojuntana:

if it has been damaged by headslamming
just like Moses, Samuel, Jesus are damaged by headslamming.

Slamming head for your creator or shaking booty and boob for him.
Which one is better?

Ojuntana:

Muhammad killing people and eventually dying of poison is not parable sha. It's real.
and Jesus dying for y'all sins is parable not real cos all what Jesus said and did are parables. grin

Ojuntana:

Muhammad promising you 72 virgins for being a terrorist is also parable. It's not real.
evidence of that? grin grin

Ojuntana:

Muhammad claiming to receive revelation of the Quran is also parable. It is not real..
u are the one that started this parable bullshi.t when u see the terrorist verses of Jesus not me gringrin

Ojuntana:

There's nothing in this your link that proves that. Only terrorists say Allah Akbar and then detonates bomb. That one is real, it's not parable
then how come Palestinian Christians says it?

Ojuntana:

Muhammad being a terrorist is real. It's not parable
just like how Jesus being terrorist is real.

Or where he flogged people out of synagogue is parable? gringrin

Ojuntana:

Where did you hear that anyone nailed on a cross is accursed. That's a parable and not real..
this parable again? grin grin

Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us, for it is written: “Cursed is everyone who is hung on a pole.”

Galatians 3:13

gringrin

His body shall not remain all night on the tree, but you shall bury him the same day, for a hanged man is cursed by God. You shall not defile your land that the Lord your God is giving you for an inheritance

Jesus is ACCURSED,deny those verses again just as y'all like to do gringrin

Ojuntana:

What is real is that anyone poisoned to death by a woman he lust after is an everlasting mumu that is going to hell! .

What about the one beheaded,stoned and the one that drink sour wine? gringrin

Ojuntana:

If only Muhammad had received Jesus as his personal lord and saviour, he wouldn't have suffered such fate. grin
his disciples that received him died in worst way gringrin

Plus where did Jesus said people should talked him as Lord and person Savior?

I need evidence gringrin

Ojuntana:

But that's parable. It's not real. Moses and Samuel was parable. But you see that terrorist Muhammad. Very real terrorist and thief. That's why he got poisoned
then Bible from a to z is parable not real gringrin

Ojuntana:

The Bible never mentioned Muhammad na. How can the Bible mention someone who never existed? He was the one who stole from the Bible claiming to see revelation. He's a liar, a terrorist and a thief!.

.then where did u read he was lusting after her ?

Fear God and bring the evidence!

If u give me evidence,I will follow u to church on Sunday.

Ojuntana:

I will when you tell me the history of Muhammad from 29 to 39. Though we know he was just busy terrorising people..
his history is not hiding anywhere, search it and read it. grin grin

Ojuntana:

Yahweh can't be a terrorist because Yahweh is not human. Only a human who goes about killing his fellow humans in cold blood is a terrorist. Muhammad fits that description perfectly.

Whoever sacrifices to any god other than the Lord must be destroyed
Exodus 22:20
Re: Stop Using Your Phone In Church! by Ojuntana: 9:31am On Jun 29, 2022
compton11:

Why would he fight war when they were no war during his adulthood?
The war he supposed fight,the previous Jew prophets have fought it but still Jesus terrorising people.
There were no war during Muhammad's adulthood too. Mecca was known to be a peaceful place where everyone lived in peace and harmony without disturbing each other. It has Muhammad's presence that bought war.
The Jews were actually expecting Jesus to start war against the Romans. It is because he's a man of peace that he didn't. If he was a terrorist like Muhammad, he would have fought wars.

cant u take the spoil of war of enemies that fought u again? grin grin

Or Yahweh ain't allowing it again?
No enemy fought Muhammad. He was the one who went about fighting people and taking their goods. That's how he ended up poisoned.

He was working under the leadership of Khadija, doing business by travel from Mecca to Syria.

When he was a young boy, prophet Muhammad worked as a shepherd to help pay his keep (his uncle was of modest means). In his teens he sometimes traveled with Abu Talib, who was a merchant, accompanying caravans to trade centers. On at least one occasion, he is said to have traveled as far north as Syria.

Now what was Jesus doing from age 19 to 29?
Tissue of lies. He simply married kadijah for money. He was a gigolo. He couldn't fend for himself. That's why he later became a terrorist. Jesus on the other hand was a skilled carpenter that was well known in Nazareth.

just like Moses, Samuel, Jesus are damaged by headslamming.
Slamming head for your creator or shaking booty and boob for him.
Which one is better?
None of them did headslamming. Headslamming involves hitting your head on the ground five times daily while you face the East. Each time, you hit your head on the ground, you get a black dot in front of your head to show how well you slammed your head on the floor.

and Jesus dying for y'all sins is parable not real cos all what Jesus said and did are parables. grin
Yeah. But Muhammad being a terrorist is real and not parable

evidence of that? grin grin
Go and read your Quran

u are the one that started this parable bullshi.t when u see the terrorist verses of Jesus not me gringrin
It's not my fault you don't understand English. Go and read the Bible passages you quoted from the beginning and you'll see clearly stated there that it's a parable

then how come Palestinian Christians says it?
Christians don't say Allah Akbar. That's the shout of terrorists.

just like how Jesus being terrorist is real.
Or where he flogged people out of synagogue is parable? gringrin
Is it not better to flog people than behead them? Terrorists behead people not flog them.

this parable again? grin grin

Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us, for it is written: “Cursed is everyone who is hung on a pole.”

gringrin

His body shall not remain all night on the tree, but you shall bury him the same day, for a hanged man is cursed by God. You shall not defile your land that the Lord your God is giving you for an inheritance

Jesus is ACCURSED,deny those verses again just as y'all like to do gringrin
All these are parables. Only Muhammad getting poisoned by a Jewish woman is not a parable. It was real. He died of poisoning.

What about the one beheaded,stoned and the one that drink sour wine? gringrin

It is better to be beheaded and stoned than to die from poisoning at the hands of a woman you're lusting after. Adultery is bad. Muhammad learned the hard way.

his disciples that received him died in worst way gringrin
None of them was poisoned to death by a woman

Plus where did Jesus said people should talked him as Lord and person Savior?
John 3:16

then Bible from a to z is parable not real gringrin
Yet Muhammad went and plagiarized it. Why will Muhammad the terrorist plagiarize parables.

then where did u read he was lusting after her ?
Fear God and bring the evidence!
If u give me evidence,I will follow u to church on Sunday.
Follow me to church so you can bomb the church? No pls. It's obvious he was lusting after her. Anytime Muhammad and his followers kill people, they usually take their wives as sex slaves. You too think about it na. How can you kill a whole family then collect food from the woman whose family you just killed. In his adulterous mind, he thought the woman had already fallen for him. His lust and gluttony killed him.

his history is not hiding anywhere, search it and read it. grin grin
why would I search for the history of a terrorist when I'm not one

Whoever sacrifices to any god other than the Lord must be destroyed
Exodus 22:20

It's a parable. It's not real. Muhammad plagiarized it and started killing people.
Re: Stop Using Your Phone In Church! by compton11(m): 1:37pm On Jun 29, 2022
Ojuntana:

There were no war during Muhammad's adulthood too. Mecca was known to be a peaceful place where everyone lived in peace and harmony without disturbing each other. It has Muhammad's presence that bought war.
Your dumbass think u slick?

Nah, u aint grin grin, Mecca was peaceful?

Even the year prophet Muhammed was born,Mecca was attacked by Abyssinian (Ethiopian) Force.

He said they should stop bury their daughters alive and worshipping idols and they turn it into war for him.

Or Yahweh support what the pagans of Mecca did?

Ojuntana:

The Jews were actually expecting Jesus to start war against the Romans. It is because he's a man of peace that he didn't. If he was a terrorist like Muhammad, he would have fought wars.
where is that in the Bible?

Ojuntana:

No enemy fought Muhammad. He was the one who went about fighting people and taking their goods.
That's how he ended up poisoned.
U haven't answered!

Can't u take spoilt of war again?

And if Elijah can kill the prophets of Baal,why can prophet kill the pagans of Mecca that want to kill him?

Ojuntana:

Tissue of lies. He simply married kadijah for money. He was a gigolo. He couldn't fend for himself.
This is what I hate,if u say something without evidence,then u are lying!

Ojuntana:

That's why he later became a terrorist. Jesus on the other hand was a skilled carpenter that was well known in Nazareth.
how many house or furniture did Bible recorded he did? grin

Ojuntana:

None of them did headslamming. Headslamming involves hitting your head on the ground five times daily while you face the East. Each time, you hit your head on the ground, you get a black dot in front of your head to show how well you slammed your head on the floor.
nigga! They slammed their head or not?

Ojuntana:

Yeah. But Muhammad being a terrorist is real and not parable
them Jesus was a known terrorist gringrin

Ojuntana:

Go and read your Quran
U don't see evidence and u are directing me to Qur'an? gringrin

Nice of u, everything I say is with evidence unlike u.

Ojuntana:

It's not my fault you don't understand English. Go and read the Bible passages you quoted from the beginning and you'll see clearly stated there that it's a parable
where did Jesus say it is parable?

Ojuntana:

Christians don't say Allah Akbar. That's the shout of terrorists.
then your God is not great then among the Arab Christians.

Ojuntana:

Is it not better to flog people than behead them? Terrorists behead people not flog them.

what about the ones Jesus ordered their killing? gringrin

Ojuntana:

All these are parables. Only Muhammad getting poisoned by a Jewish woman is not a parable. It was real. He died of poisoning.
nigga gringrin
Parable again? gringrin

U know those ain't Jesus words, Right?

Ojuntana:

It is better to be beheaded and stoned than to die from poisoning at the hands of a woman you're lusting after. Adultery is bad. Muhammad learned the hard way.
ok I heard u.

What about the one killed by sour wine?

Ojuntana:

None of them was poisoned to death by a woman
your failure make u just mentioning this poison every timegringrin

Ojuntana:

John 3:16
where was the Lord and personal savior mentioned there?

Look nigga,I need evidence not jargons!

Ojuntana:

Yet Muhammad went and plagiarized it. Why will Muhammad the terrorist plagiarize parables.
I guess he also copied where Bible said the hand of the wife that hold another man penis should be cut?

Ojuntana:

Follow me to church so you can bomb the church? No pls. It's obvious he was lusting after her. Anytime Muhammad and his followers kill people, they usually take their wives as sex slaves. You too think about it na. How can you kill a whole family then collect food from the woman whose family you just killed. In his adulterous mind, he thought the woman had already fallen for him. His lust and gluttony killed him.
u failed,u can't bring evidence!

Ojuntana:

why would I search for the history of a terrorist when I'm not one
When u haven't known the history of terrorist like Jesus.

Ojuntana:

It's a parable. It's not real. Muhammad plagiarized it and started killing people.
parables again? gringrin

Jesus didn't said this ,it was Yahweh grin grin

Or not only Jesus is using parable again?
Re: Stop Using Your Phone In Church! by Ojuntana: 5:17pm On Jun 29, 2022
compton11:

Your dumbass think u slick?

Nah, u aint grin grin, Mecca was peaceful?

Even the year prophet Muhammed was born,Mecca was attacked by Abyssinian (Ethiopian) Force.

He said they should stop bury their daughters alive and worshipping idols and they turn it into war for him.
Or Yahweh support what the pagans of Mecca did?
Lies. So getting attacked by Abyssinian is like them starting a war? Mecca was a largely peaceful trading post. Everyone was free to practice their religion without any form of intimidation or molestation. Jews, Christian and pagans all lived in harmony. He said they should stop burying their daughters and then turn around to kill them right? Was he the only one who was against that practice? Jews, Christians and Zoroastrians were also against it. Why didn't the people of Mecca kill them because of that? He told them to stop worshipping idols but retained some aspects of their worshipping of idols like circling the Ka'aba right? And when did Muhammad tell them to stop burning their daughters? Any evidence of this? It is a fact that it was Muhammad who invaded Mecca. The people of Mecca never invaded him. He is a terrorist.
Wetin concern Yahweh with a terrorist? Yahweh has nothing to do with a headslammer

where is that in the Bible?
John6:14
After the people saw the sign Jesus performed, they began to say, “Surely this is the Prophet who is to come into the world.” 15 Jesus, knowing that they intended to come and make him king by force, withdrew again to a mountain by himself.
They were banking on Isaiah's prophecy that the Messaiah will come to save his people. They interpreted it to mean he will come to save them from Roman oppression. So they asked him in John 10:24
24 The Jews who were there gathered around him, saying, “How long will you keep us in suspense? If you are the Messiah, tell us plainly.”

U haven't answered!

Can't u take spoilt of war again?

And if Elijah can kill the prophets of Baal,why can prophet kill the pagans of Mecca that want to kill him?

Why should fight wars if you claim to be a man of peace. Or is Islam no longer the religion of peace? Elijah killed the prophets of Baal because they were prophets of God who turned away from God. Muhammad killed those innocent soul because they refused to accept his Islam. He's a terrorist. no one tried to kill him. All that was made up to justify his bloodlust. If they wanted to kill him, why did they allow him to enter Mecca on pilgrimage for seven days and they did not kill him. They even entered a treaty of peace with him. But all he wanted was war like a terrorist!

This is what I hate,if u say something without evidence,then u are lying!
Then she made this proposal to him: `I will put at your disposal some property plus a servant, Masara, and pay you more than others'. Being well aware of his uncle's financial problems due to his old age, low income, and large family, Muhammad accepted Khadija's offer. Sirihi ibn Hisham, Vol. 1, p.188; Bihar ul-Anwar, Vol. 16, p.22.

how many house or furniture did Bible recorded he did? grin

This is a foolish question. How many business proposal did the Quran record that Muhammad completed. He was only recorded to have been a poor gigolo who entered into marriage for money and goods as proven above

nigga! They slammed their head or not?
Noo. Why will they slam their heads. They only bowed. Headslamming involves hitting your head on the ground three times in a routine like a zombie, five times a day. It deteriorates the brain cells and leaves a mark of the terrorist on the forehead.

them Jesus was a known terrorist gringrin
Who did he kill? Terrrorists are known to kill people. Muhammad killed people. Muhammad is a terrorist!

U don't see evidence and u are directing me to Qur'an? gringrin

Nice of u, everything I say is with evidence unlike u.
Which evidence? you have never brought any evidence forward since you have been rambling in defence of terrorism

where did Jesus say it is parable?
Luke 19: 11 While they were listening to this, he went on to tell them a [b]parable, because he was near Jerusalem and the people thought that the kingdom of God was going to appear at once.
[/b]

then your God is not great then among the Arab Christians.
Our God is not a terrorist like some others. Allah is the name of an Arabian god that Muhammad adopted claiming to be one God that a jinn showed him. Lies!!

what about the ones Jesus ordered their killing? gringrin
Show evidence that Jesus ever ordered the killing of anyone. I've given you the name of someone Muhammad ordered his killing. Muhammad is a terrorist bro. Know this, know peace.

nigga gringrin
Parable again? gringrin

U know those ain't Jesus words, Right?
Why is parable paining you? grin grin grin

ok I heard u.

What about the one killed by sour wine?
Mumunatu. Sour wine does not kill. Your prophet told you to be taking camel urine. Hope you have taken yours today grin grin

your failure make u just mentioning this poison every timegringrin

That is the truth na. It should not be paining you

where was the Lord and personal savior mentioned there?
Look nigga,I need evidence not jargons!

Not my problem that you can't understand simple English "Whosoever believes in Him". What is jargons? you think this is the plagiarized Quran i'm quoting. If you need more evidence I will give you.
Mark 16:16 Anyone who believes me and is baptized will be saved

I guess he also copied where Bible said the hand of the wife that hold another man penis should be cut?
He can't copy everything na. It would become too obvious. Why was he praying towards Jerusalem as recorded in 1 Chronicles? Is he a Jew? Plagiarism!!

.u failed,u can't bring evidence!

Here's evidence then:
Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet in his ailment in which he died, used to say, "O 'Aisha! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, I feel as if my aorta is being cut from that poison."—Sahih al-Bukhari 4428
So you see. He died a very shameful death out of lust and gluttony.

When u haven't known the history of terrorist like Jesus.
You can't call Jesus a terrorist because he never killed anybody unlike Muhammad who invaded Khaybar and killed so many people there, looting their property and taking them slaves when they did him no wrong. No wonder he was poisoned to death!!

parables again? gringrin

Jesus didn't said this ,it was Yahweh grin grin

Or not only Jesus is using parable again?

Are you sure? Because it was Muhammad who went about destroying people because they won't join him in that terrorism he calls religion. So I wonder how what Yahweh said concerns Muhammad. Muhammad is a terrorist. Know this, know absolute peace. There is no peace in Islam
Re: Stop Using Your Phone In Church! by compton11(m): 7:03pm On Jun 29, 2022
Ojuntana:

Lies. So getting attacked by Abyssinian is like them starting a war? Mecca was a largely peaceful trading post. Everyone was free to practice their religion without any form of intimidation or molestation. Jews, Christian and pagans all lived in harmony. He said they should stop burying their daughters and then turn around to kill them right? Was he the only one who was against that practice? Jews, Christians and Zoroastrians were also against it. Why didn't the people of Mecca kill them because of that? He told them to stop worshipping idols but retained some aspects of their worshipping of idols like circling the Ka'aba right? And when did Muhammad tell them to stop burning their daughters? Any evidence of this? It is a fact that it was Muhammad who invaded Mecca. The people of Mecca never invaded him. He is a terrorist.
Wetin concern Yahweh with a terrorist? Yahweh has nothing to do with a headslammer

John6:14 They were banking on Isaiah's prophecy that the Messaiah will come to save his people. They interpreted it to mean he will come to save them from Roman oppression. So they asked him in John 10:24

Why should fight wars if you claim to be a man of peace. Or is Islam no longer the religion of peace? Elijah killed the prophets of Baal because they were prophets of God who turned away from God. Muhammad killed those innocent soul because they refused to accept his Islam. He's a terrorist. no one tried to kill him. All that was made up to justify his bloodlust. If they wanted to kill him, why did they allow him to enter Mecca on pilgrimage for seven days and they did not kill him. They even entered a treaty of peace with him. But all he wanted was war like a terrorist!

Then she made this proposal to him: `I will put at your disposal some property plus a servant, Masara, and pay you more than others'. Being well aware of his uncle's financial problems due to his old age, low income, and large family, Muhammad accepted Khadija's offer. Sirihi ibn Hisham, Vol. 1, p.188; Bihar ul-Anwar, Vol. 16, p.22.

This is a foolish question. How many business proposal did the Quran record that Muhammad completed. He was only recorded to have been a poor gigolo who entered into marriage for money and goods as proven above

Noo. Why will they slam their heads. They only bowed. Headslamming involves hitting your head on the ground three times in a routine like a zombie, five times a day. It deteriorates the brain cells and leaves a mark of the terrorist on the forehead.

Who did he kill? Terrrorists are known to kill people. Muhammad killed people. Muhammad is a terrorist!

Which evidence? you have never brought any evidence forward since you have been rambling in defence of terrorism

Luke 19: 11 While they were listening to this, he went on to tell them a [b]parable, because he was near Jerusalem and the people thought that the kingdom of God was going to appear at once.
[/b]

Our God is not a terrorist like some others. Allah is the name of an Arabian god that Muhammad adopted claiming to be one God that a jinn showed him. Lies!!

Show evidence that Jesus ever ordered the killing of anyone. I've given you the name of someone Muhammad ordered his killing. Muhammad is a terrorist bro. Know this, know peace.

Why is parable paining you? grin grin grin

Mumunatu. Sour wine does not kill. Your prophet told you to be taking camel urine. Hope you have taken yours today grin grin

That is the truth na. It should not be paining you

Not my problem that you can't understand simple English "Whosoever believes in Him". What is jargons? you think this is the plagiarized Quran i'm quoting. If you need more evidence I will give you.
Mark 16:16 Anyone who believes me and is baptized will be saved

He can't copy everything na. It would become too obvious. Why was he praying towards Jerusalem as recorded in 1 Chronicles? Is he a Jew? Plagiarism!!

Here's evidence then:
Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet in his ailment in which he died, used to say, "O 'Aisha! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, I feel as if my aorta is being cut from that poison."—Sahih al-Bukhari 4428
So you see. He died a very shameful death out of lust and gluttony.

You can't call Jesus a terrorist because he never killed anybody unlike Muhammad who invaded Khaybar and killed so many people there, looting their property and taking them slaves when they did him no wrong. No wonder he was poisoned to death!!

Are you sure? Because it was Muhammad who went about destroying people because they won't join him in that terrorism he calls religion. So I wonder how what Yahweh said concerns Muhammad. Muhammad is a terrorist. Know this, know absolute peace. There is no peace in Islam
parables grin grin
Re: Stop Using Your Phone In Church! by Ojuntana: 9:27pm On Jun 29, 2022
compton11:
parables grin grin
Lol. It pain am.
You have been asking for evidence that Muhammad died through poisoning and married Khadija for money. Now I've given you evidence straight from the Quran and Hadith and now you want to hide under parables grin grin
Is there parables in Quran now? grin grin
As long as you can't refute those evidences from Quran and Hadith, it is confirmed that Muhammad is a bloodthirsty, violent terrorist who died through poisoning from a woman he was lusting after grin grin
Re: Stop Using Your Phone In Church! by chidifrank(m): 11:00pm On Jun 29, 2022
Neroiam:

This one seff na suegbe

Have you not read?

God said;
For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.
Matt. 18: 19-20
agreed but the gathering can be anywhere not necessarily that building or venue you called a church�
Re: Stop Using Your Phone In Church! by chidifrank(m): 11:01pm On Jun 29, 2022
boxypane:

U go school at all? Where was d part that she was distracting others? Disjointed youths.
this is not the answer to my question sir�
Re: Stop Using Your Phone In Church! by compton11(m): 5:59am On Jun 30, 2022
Ojuntana:

Lol. It pain am.
You have been asking for evidence that Muhammad died through poisoning and married Khadija for money. Now I've given you evidence straight from the Quran and Hadith and now you want to hide under parables grin grin
Is there parables in Quran now? grin grin
As long as you can't refute those evidences from Quran and Hadith, it is confirmed that Muhammad is a bloodthirsty, violent terrorist who died through poisoning from a woman he was lusting after grin grin
pain me? grin grin grin

Wallahi I'm tired of writing long ass epistle with u,even i don't even read your previous comments.

Parable cheesy grin grin
Re: Stop Using Your Phone In Church! by Ojuntana: 6:31am On Jun 30, 2022
compton11:
pain me? grin grin grin

Wallahi I'm tired of writing long ass epistle with u,even i don't even read your previous comments.

Parable cheesy grin grin
You're tired because you have nothing to write.
You've been intentionally turning the Bible upside down and asking for evidence for things about Muhammad that are common knowledge.
Now that I provided you strong proof, you are suddenly tired to read long epistles grin grin
The fact is you can't refute those evidences. Muhammad started wars, killed people, married khadija for money and died from poisoning at the hands of a woman.
Luke 19:24 you've been quoting is from a parable. It's clearly written there.
If you want more damaging facts about your Muhammad I'll be happy to oblige you.
But for now, take your L in peace and move on.
Don't quote me again if you have nothing of substance to say.
Re: Stop Using Your Phone In Church! by compton11(m): 3:09pm On Jul 01, 2022
Ojuntana:

You're tired because you have nothing to write.
You've been intentionally turning the Bible upside down and asking for evidence for things about Muhammad that are common knowledge.
Now that I provided you strong proof, you are suddenly tired to read long epistles grin grin
The fact is you can't refute those evidences. Muhammad started wars, killed people, married khadija for money and died from poisoning at the hands of a woman.
Luke 19:24 you've been quoting is from a parable. It's clearly written there.
If you want more damaging facts about your Muhammad I'll be happy to oblige you.
But for now, take your L in peace and move on.
Don't quote me again if you have nothing of substance to say.
nah I'm tired of long epistle.

Jesus is still a terrorisit just like Yahweh
Re: Stop Using Your Phone In Church! by Ojuntana: 3:31pm On Jul 01, 2022
compton11:
nah I'm tired of long epistle.

Jesus is still a terrorisit just like Yahweh

It's the facts that make you tired

I provided facts that
Muhammad was poisoned and died of the poison
He married Khadija for money
Luke 19 was a parable
Muhammad was attacking and killing people while robbing them and taking their wives and daughters as slaves for himself which makes him a terrorist

You are yet to refute any of these with facts or provide any facts to prove that Jesus is a terrorist and killed people as you claim

Gerrout!!
Re: Stop Using Your Phone In Church! by compton11(m): 3:38pm On Jul 01, 2022
Ojuntana:

It's the facts that make you tired

I provided facts that
Muhammad was poisoned and died of the poison
He married Khadija for money
Luke 19 was a parable
Muhammad was attacking and killing people while robbing them and taking their wives and daughters as slaves for himself which makes him a terrorist

You are yet to refute any of these with facts or provide any facts to prove that Jesus is a terrorist and killed people as you claim

Gerrout!!
Jesus died from sour wine

He preached terrorism

He was impotent
Re: Stop Using Your Phone In Church! by Ojuntana: 3:40pm On Jul 01, 2022
compton11:
Jesus died from sour wine

He preached terrorism

He was impotent

Show evidence or we accept that it is ramblings of taqqiya from a demented head who is suffering from terrorist doctrines in the Quran
Re: Stop Using Your Phone In Church! by compton11(m): 3:46pm On Jul 01, 2022
Ojuntana:

Show evidence or we accept that it is ramblings of taqqiya from a demented head who is suffering from terrorist doctrines in the Quran
he died from sour wine grin grin
Re: Stop Using Your Phone In Church! by Ojuntana: 4:41pm On Jul 01, 2022
compton11:
he died from sour wine grin grin

This is dumb

How can sour wine kill. People drink sour palm wine called burukutu everyday and they don't die
However, the poisoning of Muhammad by a woman he was having unholy thoughts towards is a fact embedded in history
Re: Stop Using Your Phone In Church! by compton11(m): 4:59pm On Jul 01, 2022
Ojuntana:

This is dumb

How can sour wine kill. People drink sour palm wine called burukutu everyday and they don't die
However, the poisoning of Muhammad by a woman he was having unholy thoughts towards is a fact embedded in history
and I wonder how sour wine killed your god
Re: Stop Using Your Phone In Church! by Ojuntana: 5:10pm On Jul 01, 2022
compton11:
and I wonder how sour wine killed your god

Don't wonder. It makes you sound dum
You should be smart enough to know it is impossible. Even a primary school kid knows

Primary school kids also know that eating poisoned food leads to death. If only Muhammad had accepted Jesus Christ as his lord and Saviour, he won't have killed another man not to talk of lusting after his wife. He could have lived up to a hundred years. What a pity!!
Re: Stop Using Your Phone In Church! by compton11(m): 11:35pm On Jul 01, 2022
Ojuntana:

Don't wonder. It makes you sound dum
You should be smart enough to know it is impossible. Even a primary school kid knows

Primary school kids also know that eating poisoned food leads to death. If only Muhammad had accepted Jesus Christ as his lord and Saviour, he won't have killed another man not to talk of lusting after his wife. He could have lived up to a hundred years. What a pity!!
then how come the sour wine that doesn't lead to death made your human god kicked bucket?

First he was slapped,beat, humiliated and nailed then made drink sour wine
Re: Stop Using Your Phone In Church! by Kobojunkie: 4:35am On Jul 02, 2022
compton11:
then how come the sour wine that doesn't lead to death made your human god kicked bucket?
Ignorance isn't bliss! undecided

Re: Stop Using Your Phone In Church! by compton11(m): 8:11am On Jul 02, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Ignorance isn't bliss! undecided
story for the gods!
Re: Stop Using Your Phone In Church! by Kobojunkie: 10:01am On Jul 02, 2022
compton11:
story for the gods!
As expected, never really ready to accept the answer which is always before him but always seeking ways to nitpick at that which he fights against accepting. undecided

Anyways, the source again is https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/14750495

https://historyofyesterday.com/a-concise-and-shocking-history-of-crucifixion-e21b7f624222
Re: Stop Using Your Phone In Church! by Ojuntana: 3:59pm On Jul 02, 2022
compton11:

When you get nailed to a cross and you survive, you can come and tell us a story

At least he was murdered by people who disagreed with his message. Jesus is not the only prophet to have been killed by people who disagreed with his message.

It is unlike one prophet like that who was poisoned by a woman he was lusting after and killed her family. I've never heard of prophet dying from poison by a woman he was lusting after

What a way to die for a prophet!!
Re: Stop Using Your Phone In Church! by compton11(m): 4:19pm On Jul 02, 2022
Ojuntana:

When you get nailed to a cross and you survive, you can come and tell us a story

At least he was murdered by people who disagreed with his message. Jesus is not the only prophet to have been killed by people who disagreed with his message.

It is unlike one prophet like that who was poisoned by a woman he was lusting after and killed her family. I've never heard of prophet dying from poison by a woman he was lusting after

What a way to die for a prophet!!
what a way for your god to die? grin grin grin

Slapped,beat, nailed as an ACCURSED then offered sour wine and kicked the bucket grin grin
Re: Stop Using Your Phone In Church! by Ojuntana: 4:24pm On Jul 02, 2022
compton11:

Slapped,beat, nailed as an ACCURSED then offered sour wine and kicked the bucket grin grin

There's no shame in that. It is persecution and death of a martyr. What further buttresses that is the fact that he rose again and then ascended to heaven.

He was not poisoned by a woman he was lusting after. That particular case is like a thief trying to steal meat from the fireplace but falls in the fireplace instead and got burned. Your prophet died a sinner's death and remains as dead as dodo. Morale of the story: Leave another man's wife alone!!
Re: Stop Using Your Phone In Church! by Kobojunkie: 4:31pm On Jul 02, 2022
compton11:

Die no be die? undecided

The goal was His death, and it was achieved via crucifixion, the popular punishment for criminals at the time... why do you nitpick at that? undecided

And do you even realize why he had to die an ACCURSED way too? undecided

Jesus Christ was sent to redeem mankind from Death, God's judgement against Sin from the beginning- Genesis 3 vs 16 - 22 - so He didn't simply have to die, He had to do it the accursed way in order that He may redeem men from even the worst form of Death God had judged men with. And that is what He did when He rose from even that. undecided
Re: Stop Using Your Phone In Church! by compton11(m): 7:07pm On Jul 02, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Die no be die? undecided

The goal was His death, and it was achieved via crucifixion, the popular punishment for criminals at the time... why do you nitpick at that? undecided

And do you even realize why he had to die an ACCURSED way too? undecided

Jesus Christ was sent to redeem mankind from Death, God's judgement against Sin from the beginning- Genesis 3 vs 16 - 22 - so He didn't simply have to die, He had to do it the accursed way in order that He may redeem men from even the worst form of Death God had judged men with. And that is what He did when He rose from even that. undecided
cos he who nailed on cross is ACCURSED!
Re: Stop Using Your Phone In Church! by compton11(m): 7:10pm On Jul 02, 2022
Ojuntana:

There's no shame in that. It is persecution and death of a martyr. What further buttresses that is the fact that he rose again and then ascended to heaven.

He was not poisoned by a woman he was lusting after. That particular case is like a thief trying to steal meat from the fireplace but falls in the fireplace instead and got burned. Your prophet died a sinner's death and remains as dead as dodo. Morale of the story: Leave another man's wife alone!!
theif?

U think he was like Jesus that stole donkey? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Bishop Jonathan Muthoka Sex Scandal With Niece (See CCTV Footages) / BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" / Pastor Caught Pants Down While Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman.. Photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 160
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.