Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi (34742 Views)

Tinubu No Longer Has A Political Party To Run On - Farook Kperogi / Peter Obi: Why Labour Party Was Denied Use Of Stadium In Edo – Obaseki / Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by Think9ja(m): 9:23pm On Jun 26, 2022
cry
Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by olatuns2017: 9:27pm On Jun 26, 2022
JEWELofHELL666:

https://twitter.com/farooqkperogi/status/1540924714981416960?s=19

Joke of the century

No candidate ever won on social media

Prior to 2015
GEJ was winning on social media

In 2023

Most ibos shouting now will not come out and vote in 2023

Except in SE

Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by ejimatic: 9:27pm On Jun 26, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Is the message not loud enough to the deaf and clear enough to the blind?

Let's see it this way....

Wouid you hire a liar as your manager to run the affairs of your company?
Would you hire a reckless man as your manager?
If I'm to describe myself in my resume, I'd state my name, my state of Origin ( Lagos),primary school, secondary school and institutions attended.

On Tinubu's Wikipedia page, he only stated that he had his primary education in osun state...where in Osun and in which town?

He claimed he's 70 years old whereas, alhaja his first wife died at 74 in 2018. Does he look 70 to an ordinary tot?

You want to be president but you bought the people's conscience with thousands of dollars...is he father Christmas who wouldn't recover his money in triple folds if he gets there?

Amazingly...amazingly...he's contesting to run under same party he once sugar-coated and sold to us in 2015. I'm one of the victims of the change agenda cos, not only did I carry buhari on top of my head because of lots of lies this man told us about buhari, i also canvassed votes for him. Today, how much is fuel, diesel, that of commodities? Building materials, etc?

Had security improved? What of the economy? How much is dollar today? Education nko? The last time I checked, students have been home for months. UK vasirities even issued circulars that Nigerian students aren't welcome anymore yet, their children are schooling abroad while ours are at home. Some of them have even died already due to the ongoing strike I know of Stephen Ajayi Adeola, the UI student who had been missing since March cos he went to do a menial job at lekki so he'd not be staying home idly.

Any Nigerian youth still supporting this party and their candidate needs to have his/brain checked. Something must be wrong somewhere.

Possibly they know that Tinubu is still qualified to rule Nigeria even if he did not finish secondary school as long as he has an equivalent of SSCE and still went for a degree program in Chicago. Atiku PDP vrs APC and Buhari 2019
Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by Zorn: 9:28pm On Jun 26, 2022
helinues:
You see, that's the difference between Obi's supporters and Tinubu's supporters.

Even though the Tinubu's supporters over do things before the primary but they have been called to order and behave maturely.

Same can never be said about Obi's supporters who claimed to be Obidient but Toxident instead
Toxic when they don't allow you to have your way? So you this bst knows that being toxic and abusive is bad but they have been insulting Peter even before he became LP presidential candidate and no body complained but now you feel they are being toxic because they are giving you back what you present?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by NEUDUDE: 9:29pm On Jun 26, 2022
Eriokanmi:

If I'm to describe myself in my resume, I'd state my name, my state of Origin ( Lagos),primary school, secondary school and institutions attended.

On Tinubu's Wikipedia page, he only stated that he had his primary education in osun state...where in Osun and in which town?

He claimed he's 70 years old whereas, alhaja his first wife died at 74 in 2018. Does he look 70 to an ordinary tot?

You want to be president but you bought the people's conscience with thousands of dollars...is he father Christmas who wouldn't recover his money in triple folds if he gets there?

Amazingly...amazingly...he's contesting to run under same party he once sugar-coated and sold to us in 2015. I'm one of the victims of the change agenda cos, not only did I carry buhari on top of my head because of lots of lies this man told us about buhari, i also canvassed votes for him. Today, how much is fuel, diesel, that of commodities? Building materials, etc?

Had security improved? What of the economy? How much is dollar today? Education nko? The last time I checked, students have been home for months. UK vasirities even issued circulars that Nigerian students aren't welcome anymore yet, their children are schooling abroad while ours are at home. Some of them have even died already due to the ongoing strike I know of Stephen Ajayi Adeola, the UI student who had been missing since March cos he went to do a menial job at lekki so he'd not be staying home idly.

Any Nigerian youth still supporting this party and their candidate needs to have his/brain checked. Something must be wrong somewhere.

Boss the one that pain me pass is he plans to send to me to boko haram and feed me with Cassava, agbado and corn. A whole me lol grin

Grandpa is a greedy old fool

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by Eriokanmi: 9:30pm On Jun 26, 2022
NEUDUDE:

Boss the one that pain me pass is he plans to send to me to boko haram and feed me with Cassava, agbado and corn. A whole me lol grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by gozmok1(m): 9:31pm On Jun 26, 2022
I think it will be a sad day if Bola Tinubu will jump into 2023 Presidential election for many reasons. First, he is too corrupt to lead Nigeria at this critical time. He has over the years bragged about how wealthy he is--a sad thing to tell people about yourself. Second, Mr. Tinubu is too old. He looks 109 or 200 years of age. God knows, i don't want to see his kind of face on television representing Nigeria. Third, as governor of Lagos State, he ran the most dirties state in Nigeria. Who will ever forget, the infamous Makoko slum in Lagos?. Is that what we want Nigeria to look like? And fourth, Nigerians are tired of another sick leader staying the UK hospital for six months.

Bola Tinubu will never be president of Nigeria, full stop!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by PointZerom: 9:31pm On Jun 26, 2022
helinues:
You see, that's the difference between Obi's supporters and Tinubu's supporters.

Even though the Tinubu's supporters over do things before the primary but they have been called to order and behave maturely.

Same can never be said about Obi's supporters who claimed to be Obidient but Toxident instead

Shut up.
Tinubu's certificate in the hands of unknown gun men is what they've gone to look for.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 9:32pm On Jun 26, 2022
helinues:

SHUT UP!!!

YOUR WORDS ARE ALWAYS SENSELESS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:33pm On Jun 26, 2022
NwaNimo1:
The Bullion Van no get diesel again for loot distribution.....

[img]https://picfiles./541/541001.gif[/img]

....Sai Buhari!
Lmfao
Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by clothingonline(m): 9:34pm On Jun 26, 2022
All this online rant
Can election come and go
Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by Bhol28: 9:35pm On Jun 26, 2022
Social media don't give the real votes.So what the noise about.worst was said before the APC primary,Jagaban always delivers the end result needed.'The real voters'
Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by Ttalk: 9:36pm On Jun 26, 2022
Obi's time has not come
Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by ayleclanche: 9:37pm On Jun 26, 2022
Eriokanmi:

God bless you sir/ma.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by Artzdanielsz(m): 9:37pm On Jun 26, 2022
helinues:

We learnt that from APC, wasn't it how APC was able to pursue PDP out of office. We are doing same to chase APC out of office too

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by Realist12: 9:40pm On Jun 26, 2022
It's sad social media youths have turned Nigeria politics to BBN.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by jaxxy(m): 9:43pm On Jun 26, 2022
helinues:

Called to what order? They have seen the dirt their paymaster came from and are scared of the outcome of a dirty fight.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by Maobichek: 9:45pm On Jun 26, 2022
BaddestQueen:
stop sending me pm first

Hahahaaaa!!! You are not happy oh! You shouldn't have caution him here in the public.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by Elvis778(m): 9:46pm On Jun 26, 2022
Pakute:
Twitter noise makers.. Make caimpaign start first, body go tell una. ObiTuarists.
Lol, "MAKE CAMPAIGN START YEN YEN YEN" shey PO don start in campaign?? We haven't started and you are running already? by the time campaign start, street go full and you won't be noticed cuz e go choke.
You have no idea what's going on underground, na the little wey dey surface dey scare u like this enn? when we go unveil, u go shock oo...the pain wey dey make u call us obituaries go be small compared to wetin dey come.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by DroppingLiquid: 9:46pm On Jun 26, 2022
It's almost month end, they've exhausted their BAT-stipend. Before next month, they'll be paid and you'll see them hop out of their hole. Screenshot this.

It's not easy to defend someone like Tinubu. Plus Peter Obi's support is organic. It's hard to beat anything that is truly organic. There's no greater love than one that is not forced.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by Munzy14(m): 9:48pm On Jun 26, 2022
helinues:

Battering ram!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by biafranrealson: 9:49pm On Jun 26, 2022
helinues:

How does it sound that someone does not know the primary and secondary schools he once attended and graduated?
Cannot call some of his classmates then ? ...and u are telling that such a man can be number one
Please think brother
Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by MMWandali: 9:52pm On Jun 26, 2022
APC
Is
Now

ACN

As
From
Next
Election

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by Danking1: 9:53pm On Jun 26, 2022
Eriokanmi:

oga you will definitely suffer very hard because u are one of those people who kept Nigeria in this state..... Let me keep quiet first
Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by kayperry: 9:53pm On Jun 26, 2022
VoteObi2023:

Story

OBIdients only dwarfed them on Twitter. They don't stand a chance, so they had to hide their face.

The people that drove PDP media campaigns in 2019 left with OBI, leaving PDP with few miscreants who have been working day and night to foist the extremist tag on Obi supporters, but they failed.

OBIdients launched a counter campaign that destroyed that narrative and today, segalinks is regretting his action and blocking everyone, including me.

The dragging don excess for his body and he is still collecting woto woto today.

Tinubu supporters used to run the Twitter space from 2013 to Q1 2022, but OBIdients have dislodged them and you can hardly hear their noise again.

Like I said, if OBIdients are half as toxic as Tinubu and Buhari supporters of 2013 to 2015, this country for no enter us again.

You guyz(obedient) are funny anyways competition is healthy for our democracy .... buh if any of you were online 2015 and 2019 yet still believe all this social media nonsense & polls una need brain transplant.
Talk of media publicity peter obi won't/can't match his predecessors had respectively ... do you guyz even know what National election entails cheesy Pdp & Apc are quiet because they don't see Peter as threat, Obi wey be say naa ordinary wike chase am comot for pdp naa that kind person we want atiku or a tinubu to be joining issues with

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by MissionaryArchi(m): 9:55pm On Jun 26, 2022
helinues:

Swear with Amadioha, Ogun or Sango if I have ever sent you PM before.

For how long would you continue to be incoherent on this forum?
Oga stop sending her PM, use that time to surf on defense for your Lagos drug Lord

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by MissionaryArchi(m): 9:58pm On Jun 26, 2022
helinues:

Just like how you guys wasted time and energy chasing shadows about Buhari's certificate,una hands are tied now with Tinubu's certificate which.you guys have been looking for upadan

Once a senator, 8 years as governor yet he attained those positions without having any certificate.

Una dey truly justified una names, Nigeria wailing wailers
Abeg the schools no get name?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by gaskiyamagana: 10:00pm On Jun 26, 2022
Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by after4: 10:01pm On Jun 26, 2022
You are one of the most wuket and vawulent guys on this space, abeg take me as your disciple and teach me how to fish vawulent memes nah

NwaNimo1:
The Bullion Van no get diesel again for loot distribution.....

[img]https://picfiles./541/541001.gif[/img]

....Sai Buhari!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by NwaNimo1(m): 10:03pm On Jun 26, 2022
after4:
You are one of the most wuket and vawulent guys on this space, abeg take me as your disciple and teach me how to fish vawulent memes nah

Enter moto......but be warned,

VAWULENCE is tough going

[img]https://giffiles./216/216346.gif[/img]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Summons Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo / "You Can Not Arrest Nnamdi Kanu, I Will Sacrifice My Life – Asari Dokubo / Yahaya Kwande: Buhari’s Corruption Fight Is ‘Nonsense’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.