Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi (34713 Views)

Tinubu No Longer Has A Political Party To Run On - Farook Kperogi / Peter Obi: Why Labour Party Was Denied Use Of Stadium In Edo – Obaseki / Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by Coolsperm: 11:51am On Jun 26, 2022
A bad market is always too hard to market, while a good market sales it's self

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by Advocate500: 11:52am On Jun 26, 2022
helinues:

Just like how you guys wasted time and energy chasing shadows about Buhari's certificate,una hands are tied now with Tinubu's certificate which.you guys have been looking for upadan

Once a senator, 8 years as governor yet he attained those positions without having any certificate.

Una dey truly justified una names, Nigeria wailing wailers
And this hypocrite said he is not supporting Tinubu?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by greenie77: 11:55am On Jun 26, 2022
helinues:

Just like how you guys wasted time and energy chasing shadows about Buhari's certificate,una hands are tied now with Tinubu's certificate which.you guys have been looking for upadan

Once a senator, 8 years as governor yet he attained those positions without having any certificate.

Una dey truly justified una names, Nigeria wailing wailers

Chasing Buhari certificate as if it is needed to pay my salary here in the UK? cheesy cheesy cheesy

You can't want to be elected into a political office and feel slighted when asked about detailed history of your academic life,

This is 2022, Tinubu must share with Nigerians the primary and secondary schools he attended, abi you don forget the ones you attended? cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by Gohs: 12:00pm On Jun 26, 2022
Peter Obi for president.

2023. . . Let's go there!!! grin cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by mrvitalis(m): 12:02pm On Jun 26, 2022
helinues:
You see, that's the difference between Obi's supporters and Tinubu's supporters.

Even though the Tinubu's supporters over do things before the primary but they have been called to order and behave maturely.

Same can never be said about Obi's supporters who claimed to be Obidient but Toxident instead
Call to order not to sale their Candidate ?
But they are everywhere in nairaland getting fake 100 likes for illogical statements ?

Lmfao no one can sale tinubu against Peter Obi....it's logically impossible. .. osibanjo....yes there would be a debate even tho obi still win but tinubu Atiku ? Common on na

You can't claim to be woke , enlightened , patriotic and support atiku or tinubu over Peter Obi

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by Abfinest007(m): 12:12pm On Jun 26, 2022
Lock out of heaven
Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by shigishege: 12:18pm On Jun 26, 2022
This guy is secretly campaigning for Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by Oplomo: 12:18pm On Jun 26, 2022
They simply met a higher OBIDIENT force. They had no choice but to give way.

They have now become preachers of civility, after years of calling their former president a drunkard and the wife a shepopo.. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by Oplomo: 12:21pm On Jun 26, 2022
Penguin2:
Tinubu exhausted the propaganda he would have used for himself on Buhari in 2014.

Now Nigerians are not ready to buy any lie and no new ideas of how to sell Tinubu.

They’ve hit a cul de sac grin

Well said. Perfectly captured. cheesy grin

Pakute my friend, how you see this talkie? grin
Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by emmanuelbrown26: 12:22pm On Jun 26, 2022
helinues:
You see, that's the difference between Obi's supporters and Tinubu's supporters.

Even though the Tinubu's supporters over do things before the primary but they have been called to order and behave maturely.

Same can never be said about Obi's supporters who claimed to be Obidient but Toxident instead
My guy, u dun miss this one, just manage d 30k wey dem dey dash una

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by Bastardlyrich: 12:23pm On Jun 26, 2022
Pakute:
Twitter noise makers.. Make caimpaign start first, body go tell una. ObiTuarists.
When is the next thread of ijaws hates igbos,I'm an ijaw man and I'm waiting to tear such propaganda and enjoy it like hot cocunut rice

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by Pakute: 12:27pm On Jun 26, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

When is the next thread of ijaws hates igbos,I'm an ijaw man and I'm waiting to tear such propaganda and enjoy it like hot cocunut rice
Wetin concern Ijaws with ipob?.. Abeg shift.
https://www.nairaland.com/7190453/abonnema-community-celebrates-54th-year

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by helinues: 12:32pm On Jun 26, 2022
mrvitalis:

Call to order not to sale their Candidate ?
But they are everywhere in nairaland getting fake 100 likes for illogical statements ?

Lmfao no one can sale tinubu against Peter Obi....it's logically impossible. .. osibanjo....yes there would be a debate even tho obi still win but tinubu Atiku ? Common on na

You can't claim to be woke , enlightened , patriotic and support atiku or tinubu over Peter Obi

Abi, you can't sale Tinubu before now.

grin
Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by Bastardlyrich: 12:32pm On Jun 26, 2022
Pakute:

Wetin concern Ijaws with ipob?.. Abeg shift.
I'm waitingoprn the thread now,igbos hates ss or ijaws hates igbos let me enjoy thread like jellof rice grin grin cheesy
Theivenubu propagandistt on 30k causzin confusionn

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by Pakute: 12:33pm On Jun 26, 2022
Oplomo:

Well said. Perfectly captured. cheesy grin

Pakute my friend, how you see this talkie? grin
You look Tinubu finish and think he's a one directional thinker. The strategy he used for Buhari is different from the strategy he deployed for Nana Akufo Addo. The one he used for the primaries will be different from general election. The biggest mistakes is giving Tinubu eight months to prepare for his election, Lol.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by helinues: 12:33pm On Jun 26, 2022
greenie77:

Chasing Buhari certificate as if it is needed to pay my salary here in the UK? cheesy cheesy cheesy

You can't want to be elected into a political office and feel slighted when asked about detailed history of your academic life,

This is 2022, Tinubu must share with Nigerians the primary and secondary schools he attended, abi you don forget the ones you attended? cheesy

See Queen's gibberish

cheesy
Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by Pakute: 12:35pm On Jun 26, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

I'm waitingoprn the thread now,igbos hates ss or ijaws hates igbos let me enjoy thread like jellof rice grin grin cheesy
Theivenubu propagandistt on 30k causzin confusionn
You don't enjoy this one like jellof rice? abi Ijaws love ibos in this news?.. Receive sense
Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by Carlosdd: 12:40pm On Jun 26, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Is the message not loud enough to the deaf and clear enough to the blind?

Let's see it this way....

Wouid you hire a liar as your manager to run the affairs of your company?
Would you hire a reckless man as your manager?
If I'm to describe myself in my resume, I'd state my name, my state of Origin ( Lagos),primary school, secondary school and institutions attended.

On Tinubu's Wikipedia page, he only stated that he had his primary education in osun state...where in Osun and in which town?

He claimed he's 70 years old whereas, alhaja his first wife died at 74 in 2018. Does he look 70 to an ordinary tot?

You want to be president but you bought the people's conscience with thousands of dollars...is he father Christmas who wouldn't recover his money in triple folds if he gets there?

Amazingly...amazingly...he's contesting to run under same party he once sugar-coated and sold to us in 2015. I'm one of the victims of the change agenda cos, not only did I carry buhari on top of my head because of lots of lies this man told us about buhari, i also canvassed votes for him. Today, how much is fuel, diesel, that of commodities? Building materials, etc?

Had security improved? What of the economy? How much is dollar today? Education nko? The last time I checked, students have been home for months. UK vasirities even issued circulars that Nigerian students aren't welcome anymore yet, their children are schooling abroad while ours are at home. Some of them have even died already due to the ongoing strike I know of Stephen Ajayi Adeola, the UI student who had been missing since March cos he went to do a menial job at lekki so he'd not be staying home idly.

Any Nigerian youth still supporting this party and their candidate needs to have his/brain checked. Something must be wrong somewhere.

Any Nigerian supports Peter Obi need his brain resuscitate after panama papers indictment
Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by greenie77: 12:47pm On Jun 26, 2022
helinues:

See Queen's gibberish

cheesy

At least it is earning my pay and stay, not having to depend on Buhari's messed up economy nor be an ass.licker! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by Arysexy(m): 12:49pm On Jun 26, 2022
grin

Where do you begin to defend hobo Chicago?

A good product sells itself. Nigeria is not Lagos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by Mikolo70(m): 12:54pm On Jun 26, 2022
We have gotten what we want.... So the real election is next year Feb.. When we get to the bridge we'll know how to cross it.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by NoQualmz: 12:55pm On Jun 26, 2022
helinues:

Mynd44
Lalasticlacla
Oamj4
Seun

Rule 1

Hahaha

It seems ijoh Nairalanders are too troublesome. Why spamming the thread

Seun pls do the needful. That guy needs a ban..distorting my reading
Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by Carlosdd: 12:56pm On Jun 26, 2022
Some of us don’t have time for irrelevant issue we channel our energy to canvass vote and build up real support base for the candidate we belief have the capacity and experience to turn things around for better in our beloved country that we so much cherished. Not zoo not zoogeria
Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by Carlosdd: 12:58pm On Jun 26, 2022
Mikolo70:
We have gotten what we want.... So the real election is next year Feb.. When we get to the bridge we'll know how to cross it.

God is your strength bro , we don’t need to reply them again ,you nail it

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by Eriokanmi: 1:07pm On Jun 26, 2022
Carlosdd:

Any Nigerian supports Peter Obi need his brain resuscitate after panama papers indictment
Lol. I hear you. After tunubu sponsored efcc to visit him about the London house which was alleged to have been bought during his terms as governor in Anambra, they left shamefully. After obi presented documents on same property which was bought in 1996, long before he became governor, they became dumb. Google is your friend. Obi was already a billionaire before he became governor or do you think someone who owns a bank would be rated so low? What insult.

Can you mention one single business owned by Tinubu before becoming lagos governor which could have earned him 3 private jets when he's not Bill Gates? The difference is clear man.

Brain checking is very necessary for those supporting tinubu, the father of iyaloja general of lagos, the man who had mortgaged the entire state to himself and family, breeding thugs to intimidate people who don't share in his corrupt ideas. Such a greedy man isn't worth to be president in the present day Nigeria

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:11pm On Jun 26, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Is the message not loud enough to the deaf and clear enough to the blind?

Let's see it this way....

Wouid you hire a liar as your manager to run the affairs of your company?
Would you hire a reckless man as your manager?
If I'm to describe myself in my resume, I'd state my name, my state of Origin ( Lagos),primary school, secondary school and institutions attended.

On Tinubu's Wikipedia page, he only stated that he had his primary education in osun state...where in Osun and in which town?

He claimed he's 70 years old whereas, alhaja his first wife died at 74 in 2018. Does he look 70 to an ordinary tot?

You want to be president but you bought the people's conscience with thousands of dollars...is he father Christmas who wouldn't recover his money in triple folds if he gets there?

Amazingly...amazingly...he's contesting to run under same party he once sugar-coated and sold to us in 2015. I'm one of the victims of the change agenda cos, not only did I carry buhari on top of my head because of lots of lies this man told us about buhari, i also canvassed votes for him. Today, how much is fuel, diesel, that of commodities? Building materials, etc?

Had security improved? What of the economy? How much is dollar today? Education nko? The last time I checked, students have been home for months. UK vasirities even issued circulars that Nigerian students aren't welcome anymore yet, their children are schooling abroad while ours are at home. Some of them have even died already due to the ongoing strike I know of Stephen Ajayi Adeola, the UI student who had been missing since March cos he went to do a menial job at lekki so he'd not be staying home idly.

Any Nigerian youth still supporting this party and their candidate needs to have his/brain checked. Something must be wrong somewhere.

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

Admittedly it took a long time in coming, but las las Eriokanmi eyes don open! Any wailing-wailers form still available so we can give Eriokanmi one to fill? grin

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 1:15pm On Jun 26, 2022
helinues:

why arent you behaving maturely then ?

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by mrvitalis(m): 1:18pm On Jun 26, 2022
helinues:

Abi, you can't sale Tinubu before now.

grin

Never sold obi either so your point ?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by Dannyset(m): 1:23pm On Jun 26, 2022
helinues:

People wey their eyes go clear after the election. I don't know how they are thinking they are going to win the election.
Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by Eriokanmi: 1:25pm On Jun 26, 2022
PROUDIGBO:

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

Admittedly it took a long time in coming, but las las Eriokanmi eyes don open! Any wailing-wailers form still available so we can give Eriokanmi one to fill? grin
lolz. I no dey hide my feelings or the truth and people already know me for this. I thought buhari would be as fierce as he was in the 80s. I later realised it was Idiagbon who was ruling and not buhari, a figurehead. This time na obi

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by VoteObi2023: 2:30pm On Jun 26, 2022
helinues:

As we are all been witnessing for months now. Pdp now have the most gentle and matured supporters as those who have been using their toxicity to work against the party have left.

Coincidence
Story

OBIdients only dwarfed them on Twitter. They don't stand a chance, so they had to hide their face.

The people that drove PDP media campaigns in 2019 left with OBI, leaving PDP with few miscreants who have been working day and night to foist the extremist tag on Obi supporters, but they failed.

OBIdients launched a counter campaign that destroyed that narrative and today, segalinks is regretting his action and blocking everyone, including me.

The dragging don excess for his body and he is still collecting woto woto today.

Tinubu supporters used to run the Twitter space from 2013 to Q1 2022, but OBIdients have dislodged them and you can hardly hear their noise again.

Like I said, if OBIdients are half as toxic as Tinubu and Buhari supporters of 2013 to 2015, this country for no enter us again.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dasuki Drags FG To ECOWAS Court, Demands N500m Damages / Shehu Sani Replies Deji Adeyanju / Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.