Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,087 members, 7,957,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:25 AM

Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi (35121 Views)

Tinubu No Longer Has A Political Party To Run On - Farook Kperogi / Peter Obi: Why Labour Party Was Denied Use Of Stadium In Edo – Obaseki / Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by Elvis778(m): 10:09pm On Jun 26, 2022
Pakute:

No be person who first call police dey win case. Caimpaign will change everything when APC & PDP roll out their machineries. ObiTuarists will run back into their holes. small pikin.
Hahahaha, you say this as if it's only PDP and APC that will be starting campaign then, or you think this movement has started their own campaign? Na warm up we dey and una don dey run oo, ordinary warm up.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by gaskiyamagana: 10:10pm On Jun 26, 2022
gozmok1:
I think it will be a sad day if Bola Tinubu will jump into 2023 Presidential election for many reasons. First, he is too corrupt to lead Nigeria at this critical time. He has over the years bragged about how wealthy he is--a sad thing to tell people about yourself. Second, Mr. Tinubu is too old. He looks 109 or 200 years of age. God knows, i don't want to see his kind of face on television representing Nigeria. Third, as governor of Lagos State, he ran the most dirties state in Nigeria. Who will ever forget, the infamous Makoko slum in Lagos?. Is that what we want Nigeria to look like? And fourth, Nigerians are tired of another sick leader staying the UK hospital for six months.

Bola Tinubu will never be president of Nigeria, full stop!
Post Tinubu 2023 victory gift for you in advance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by Elvis778(m): 10:12pm On Jun 26, 2022
helinues:

The big wig Political parties in Nigeria are busy strategizing while Obi who has no structure with LP, have no friends or allies within his region not to talk of outside have been making as usual noise on social media
Lol, the mistake you funny lots make is to equate Nigerian youths with PO campaign team, check PO, he barely comes online, man is underground working while youths are on the surface clearing the path and making way, warming up and getting the polity set for what's coming, cuz it's going to be massive, E go choke

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by Elvis778(m): 10:13pm On Jun 26, 2022
helinues:

The big wig Political parties in Nigeria are busy strategizing while Obi who has no structure with LP, have no friends or allies within his region not to talk of outside have been making as usual noise on social media
Lol, the mistake you funny lots make is to equate Nigerian youths with PO campaign team, check PO, he barely comes online, man is underground working while youths are on the surface clearing the path and making way, warming up and getting the polity set for what's coming, cuz it's going to be massive, E GO CHOKE NORMALLY
Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 26, 2022
Naijanascam:
Comrade please off your Mic grin grin grin
Vawulence every where

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by abbey621(m): 10:22pm On Jun 26, 2022
Trust social media at your own peril, na so dem hype Atiku with atikulation, election day came and baba no know wetin happen grin grin grin grin. Obi, Obi, Obi.....How many times did I call you? No use your money campaign oh, these people ain't loyal, thank God say Atiku got enough investments, baba for don pack go back village......BE WISE grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by basseeafricana: 10:29pm On Jun 26, 2022
JEWELofHELL666:

https://twitter.com/farooqkperogi/status/1540924714981416960?s=19

Farook, don't worry. Our work is less now since Pdp, Labour and Apga will share Southeast votes. Even APC will have its own cut in IMO and Ebonyi States. We are on standby, no shaking. It is a work over for Asiwaju. Only Lagos or Kano is enough for all the southeast votes. Upon everything, IMO and Ebonyi States are APC. Worst aspect of it is that Igbos don't like Igbo's. Funny enough, which tribe in Nigeria trusts Igbo? You trust Igbo at your own perils. Yeye people, who will vote Obi? Leave it or love it, Tinubu is d next President of Nigeria. We are even happy that unpopular party like Labour party flies Obi. If not, we would have bn hearing lamentations up and down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by ismodiwa(m): 10:30pm On Jun 26, 2022
Keep consoling yourselves!
We are waiting for swearing in of Asiwaju of Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by Funflipper: 10:32pm On Jun 26, 2022
JEWELofHELL666:

He should be more worried about Atiku's supporters. Aboki go dey sow seeds of discord amongst southerners and some naive southerners go dey help them water and nuture the seeds. smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by bluediesel03: 10:35pm On Jun 26, 2022
helinues:
You see, that's the difference between Obi's supporters and Tinubu's supporters.

Even though the Tinubu's supporters over do things before the primary but they have been called to order and behave maturely.

Same can never be said about Obi's supporters who claimed to be Obidient but Toxident instead
for your mind?....just say you guys have not been mobilised adequately. For you guys in Tinubu camp l:No pay no work
Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by CrownDthrone: 10:40pm On Jun 26, 2022
Pakute:
Twitter noise makers.. Make caimpaign start first, body go tell una. ObiTuarists.
. Which campaign pass this one... b4 una start campaigning na two days to election
Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by SpecialEdition: 10:40pm On Jun 26, 2022
helinues:
You see, that's the difference between Obi's supporters and Tinubu's supporters.

Even though the Tinubu's supporters over do things before the primary but they have been called to order and behave maturely.

Same can never be said about Obi's supporters who claimed to be Obidient but Toxident instead
Difference paid by Tinubu -no pay no work.
Volunteers trying to save their country
Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by Vitally123: 10:40pm On Jun 26, 2022
Some lies are NOT GOOD at certain ages. Please, it's time to go home and rest peacefully. People may NOT attend higher institutions But primary is compulsory for everyone, while secondary may be a privilege. Enough of these stories, Nigerians want to lift their heads up among the Comity of nations.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 10:42pm On Jun 26, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Is the message not loud enough to the deaf and clear enough to the blind?

Let's see it this way....

Wouid you hire a liar as your manager to run the affairs of your company?
Would you hire a reckless man as your manager?
If I'm to describe myself in my resume, I'd state my name, my state of Origin ( Lagos),primary school, secondary school and institutions attended.

On Tinubu's Wikipedia page, he only stated that he had his primary education in osun state...where in Osun and in which town?

He claimed he's 70 years old whereas, alhaja his first wife died at 74 in 2018. Does he look 70 to an ordinary tot?

You want to be president but you bought the people's conscience with thousands of dollars...is he father Christmas who wouldn't recover his money in triple folds if he gets there?

Amazingly...amazingly...he's contesting to run under same party he once sugar-coated and sold to us in 2015. I'm one of the victims of the change agenda cos, not only did I carry buhari on top of my head because of lots of lies this man told us about buhari, i also canvassed votes for him. Today, how much is fuel, diesel, that of commodities? Building materials, etc?

Had security improved? What of the economy? How much is dollar today? Education nko? The last time I checked, students have been home for months. UK vasirities even issued circulars that Nigerian students aren't welcome anymore yet, their children are schooling abroad while ours are at home. Some of them have even died already due to the ongoing strike I know of Stephen Ajayi Adeola, the UI student who had been missing since March cos he went to do a menial job at lekki so he'd not be staying home idly.

Any Nigerian youth still supporting this party and their candidate needs to have his/brain checked. Something must be wrong somewhere.

bro I suppose give u 2lashes of cane for voting for buhari in first place but your sin has been forgiven.. Goan sin no more..

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by SpecialEdition: 10:43pm On Jun 26, 2022
Carlosdd:

Any Nigerian supports Peter Obi need his brain resuscitate after panama papers indictment
Olodo.
Na Chicago you self go?
Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by InvertedHammer: 10:49pm On Jun 26, 2022
JEWELofHELL666:

/

Alert never enter.

That's why.

You cannot shame the shameless.

In 2022, life expectancy in Nigeria is 55. So Buhari is way pass his prime to be a President. Nigerians toyed with grandpa
and it has not augured well. It will be disastrous to have Pa Shaky leading Nigeria in this 21st Century.

/
Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by Dubaku543: 10:50pm On Jun 26, 2022
Pakute:

Wetin concern Ijaws with ipob?.. Abeg shift.
https://www.nairaland.com/7190453/abonnema-community-celebrates-54th-year
Pakute my man who offend u? Tell me make I go beat am. Meanwhile I still dey pray on God to make see reason to be OBIdient in this 21st century.
Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by GrtLion: 10:57pm On Jun 26, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
Eriokanmi:

If I'm to describe myself in my resume, I'd state my name, my state of Origin ( Lagos),primary school, secondary school and institutions attended.

On Tinubu's Wikipedia page, he only stated that he had his primary education in osun state...where in Osun and in which town?

He claimed he's 70 years old whereas, alhaja his first wife died at 74 in 2018. Does he look 70 to an ordinary tot?

You want to be president but you bought the people's conscience with thousands of dollars...is he father Christmas who wouldn't recover his money in triple folds if he gets there?

Amazingly...amazingly...he's contesting to run under same party he once sugar-coated and sold to us in 2015. I'm one of the victims of the change agenda cos, not only did I carry buhari on top of my head because of lots of lies this man told us about buhari, i also canvassed votes for him. Today, how much is fuel, diesel, that of commodities? Building materials, etc?

Had security improved? What of the economy? How much is dollar today? Education nko? The last time I checked, students have been home for months. UK vasirities even issued circulars that Nigerian students aren't welcome anymore yet, their children are schooling abroad while ours are at home. Some of them have even died already due to the ongoing strike I know of Stephen Ajayi Adeola, the UI student who had been missing since March cos he went to do a menial job at lekki so he'd not be staying home idly.

Any Nigerian youth still supporting this party and their candidate needs to have his/brain checked. Something must be wrong somewhere.

You said it all. Nigerians if you make the same mistake as 2015, we all will live with the consequences for another 4 years (maybe cool
Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by Dpharisee: 10:57pm On Jun 26, 2022
popez:
I keep telling people, Tinubu will be eased out of national politics after 2023 elections. Everybody, including Yorubas expected him to back Osinbajo who has a greater appeal across board, younger and educated. But greed blinded his reasoning. His few paid supporters are now finding it an extreme task marketing him to Nigerians.

#NaijaNobeLagos

He used his campaign points to market a failed Buhari in 2014, when he tries to use same manifesto he arranged them on Nigerians now he appears more like a fraud.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by IDIOTmoderators: 10:58pm On Jun 26, 2022
Eriokanmi:

You sef needs your head examined.
Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by rippa(m): 11:02pm On Jun 26, 2022
helinues:

Lolzzz
Are u sure u were alive in 2014/15?
APC is toxicity as a whole. I pitied GEJ then. That man collect wotowoto from every corner. Them even construct coffins for him then.
Make campaign for start. What is coming for APC nor be me go tell u. Lolz. 2015 election campaign na small. We go retire all d old men wey nor wan leave us for waist

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by philcz(m): 11:10pm On Jun 26, 2022
helinues:

Mynd44
Lalasticlacla
Oamj4
Seun

Rule 1
Keep shut. You this small boy
Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by Foolishbuhari: 11:10pm On Jun 26, 2022
helinues:

The only toxic people on the social media space are the tifnubu urchins. Y'all go insulting people and expect the other camp to clap for y'all? Band of renegades. Peter Obi na gentleman but me, I no be gentleman at all!
Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by Maccar02: 11:35pm On Jun 26, 2022
Una dreams done fail...tinubu is our next president it's better for you people to know now
popez:
I keep telling people, Tinubu will be eased out of national politics after 2023 elections. Everybody, including Yorubas expected him to back Osinbajo who has a greater appeal across board, younger and educated. But greed blinded his reasoning. His few paid supporters are now finding it an extreme task marketing him to Nigerians.

#NaijaNobeLagos
Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by erubati: 11:54pm On Jun 26, 2022
Jagaban is the only serious threat to the existence of the peter obi presidency.
Not even atiku and the odo.
Since the day tinubu declared,they have never known peace.
grin
Keep them disoriented
Keep them disunited
Keep them in disarray
Keep them guessing ur next move
Keep them wailing
Keep them in the trash bag where they all belong.
U're JAGABAN afterall
Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by Alary: 12:09am On Jun 27, 2022
Tinubu no they contest with Peter Obi .He is contesting with Atiku Abubakar. QED.
Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by HIPROFILE(m): 12:19am On Jun 27, 2022
Penguin2:
Tinubu exhausted the propaganda he would have used for himself on Buhari in 2014.

Now Nigerians are not ready to buy any lie and no new ideas of how to sell Tinubu.

They’ve hit a cul de sac grin

Bro you are a GOAT aswear

You just hit the nail straight in
Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by afbstrategies: 1:22am On Jun 27, 2022
helinues:

Whatever, stop derailing threads

Be quiet there.
Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by GardenOfGod(m): 1:41am On Jun 27, 2022
helinues:

No be 2015 "structure" of APC make a bag of rice 30k?
You think Nigerians are fools?
Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by Caseless: 2:29am On Jun 27, 2022
helinues:

How does Faruq expect people who just won a hard-fought primary not to save their energy till the campaign starts? Are people on the Atiku side also shouting?

I'm in one of those states with the highest votes in the north, and I don't think the Obi noise has gotten through internet to this place.

Of course, Obi is a good candidate, but I don't think he has the reach.
Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by Nobody: 2:30am On Jun 27, 2022
Eriokanmi:

Helinues is this guy lying? Isn't this what your apc has brought Nigeria to? How do you still support them? I really hope you are being paid cos it is so obvious that this party has destroyed your future...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

As Arase Retires, Search For His Replacement Hots Up / Laughable Quotes By Highly Placed Nigerians / Patience Jonathan & EFCC: Protest In Rivers Over Alleged Victimization - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.