Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi (34770 Views)

Tinubu No Longer Has A Political Party To Run On - Farook Kperogi / Peter Obi: Why Labour Party Was Denied Use Of Stadium In Edo – Obaseki / Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by Prinxzona10: 2:59am On Jun 27, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Is the message not loud enough to the deaf and clear enough to the blind?

Let's see it this way....

Wouid you hire a liar as your manager to run the affairs of your company?
Would you hire a reckless man as your manager?
If I'm to describe myself in my resume, I'd state my name, my state of Origin ( Lagos),primary school, secondary school and institutions attended.

On Tinubu's Wikipedia page, he only stated that he had his primary education in osun state...where in Osun and in which town?

He claimed he's 70 years old whereas, alhaja his first wife died at 74 in 2018. Does he look 70 to an ordinary tot?

You want to be president but you bought the people's conscience with thousands of dollars...is he father Christmas who wouldn't recover his money in triple folds if he gets there?

Amazingly...amazingly...he's contesting to run under same party he once sugar-coated and sold to us in 2015. I'm one of the victims of the change agenda cos, not only did I carry buhari on top of my head because of lots of lies this man told us about buhari, i also canvassed votes for him. Today, how much is fuel, diesel, that of commodities? Building materials, etc?

Had security improved? What of the economy? How much is dollar today? Education nko? The last time I checked, students have been home for months. UK vasirities even issued circulars that Nigerian students aren't welcome anymore yet, their children are schooling abroad while ours are at home. Some of them have even died already due to the ongoing strike I know of Stephen Ajayi Adeola, the UI student who had been missing since March cos he went to do a menial job at lekki so he'd not be staying home idly.

Any Nigerian youth still supporting this party and their candidate needs to have his/brain checked. Something must be wrong somewhere.

Honestly,you're one of the Yorubas I highly respects here..
You campaigned and supported Buhari because you were left with only two options,understandable and when you realised that Buhari is a failure personified,you retraced your steps immediately, kudos to you.
So,the reason some of your people still supports Buhari(APC) is because of Tinubu's presidency and when you show them Buhari's(apc)total failure in every angles,they would now tell you that Tinubu is not Buhari,how low can some people go in the name of tribal and religious politics hence the reason why Nigeria is irredeemable.
I wish many Nigerians especially your people would have a positive views towards politic,just like you..
Honestly,your political views needs to be emulated!!! I rest my case..Gracias!!!!
Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by Eriokanmi: 3:11am On Jun 27, 2022
IDIOTmoderators:

You sef needs your head examined.
Done that already and thats why i posted the conment. Challenge those points raided if they were lies.
Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by Mike6283: 3:25am On Jun 27, 2022
Hshs

Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by bezimo(m): 3:41am On Jun 27, 2022
Eriokanmi:

If I'm to describe myself in my resume, I'd state my name, my state of Origin ( Lagos),primary school, secondary school and institutions attended.

On Tinubu's Wikipedia page, he only stated that he had his primary education in osun state...where in Osun and in which town?

He claimed he's 70 years old whereas, alhaja his first wife died at 74 in 2018. Does he look 70 to an ordinary tot?

You want to be president but you bought the people's conscience with thousands of dollars...is he father Christmas who wouldn't recover his money in triple folds if he gets there?

Amazingly...amazingly...he's contesting to run under same party he once sugar-coated and sold to us in 2015. I'm one of the victims of the change agenda cos, not only did I carry buhari on top of my head because of lots of lies this man told us about buhari, i also canvassed votes for him. Today, how much is fuel, diesel, that of commodities? Building materials, etc?

Had security improved? What of the economy? How much is dollar today? Education nko? The last time I checked, students have been home for months. UK vasirities even issued circulars that Nigerian students aren't welcome anymore yet, their children are schooling abroad while ours are at home. Some of them have even died already due to the ongoing strike I know of Stephen Ajayi Adeola, the UI student who had been missing since March cos he went to do a menial job at lekki so he'd not be staying home idly.

Any Nigerian youth still supporting this party and their candidate needs to have his/brain checked. Something must be wrong somewhere.

You can say that again
Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by Zeezenho: 3:48am On Jun 27, 2022
helinues:
You see, that's the difference between Obi's supporters and Tinubu's supporters.

Even though the Tinubu's supporters over do things before the primary but they have been called to order and behave maturely.

Same can never be said about Obi's supporters who claimed to be Obidient but Toxident instead

This your lies will never sell again. you want us to be quiet abi so you will sell your druggy lord to the gullible. The fact still remain that tinubu na bad market a tabu that will never happen.we are all obidient .
Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by Zeezenho: 3:53am On Jun 27, 2022
Pakute:
Twitter noise makers.. Make caimpaign start first, body go tell una. ObiTuarists.

Breaking news campaign don start long time ago.
Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by Zeezenho: 3:55am On Jun 27, 2022
helinues:

As we are all been witnessing for months now. Pdp now have the most gentle and matured supporters as those who have been using their toxicity to work against the party have left.

Coincidence

Because they gat nothing to offer their only hope is to buy and rig votes but it will not work.
Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by Zeezenho: 3:59am On Jun 27, 2022
Carlosdd:

Any Nigerian supports Peter Obi need his brain resuscitate after panama papers indictment

Which Panama papers tinubu name was their too atiku name was there too. Nigerians are feed up of thief's killers and lies like the bodillion kleptomaniac.
Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by mildteddy(m): 4:24am On Jun 27, 2022
popez:
I keep telling people, Tinubu will be eased out of national politics after 2023 elections. Everybody, including Yorubas expected him to back Osinbajo who has a greater appeal across board, younger and educated. But greed blinded his reasoning. His few paid supporters are now finding it an extreme task marketing him to Nigerians.

#NaijaNobeLagos

#NaijaNoBeLagos, comrade!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by Aystarz: 4:36am On Jun 27, 2022
Pakute:

No be person who first call police dey win case. Caimpaign will change everything when APC & PDP roll out their machineries. ObiTuarists will run back into their holes. small pikin.

Machinery he says, but we all know he means 'dollars'.

That's all these useless APC and PDP are good for. It's their only play, but they will be shocked how many will collect their money and still vote Peter. If the Ekweremadu-sucker-punch never hit home, 2023 will. E no far!
Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by sulaak(m): 5:31am On Jun 27, 2022
popez:
I keep telling people, Tinubu will be eased out of national politics after 2023 elections. Everybody, including Yorubas expected him to back Osinbajo who has a greater appeal across board, younger and educated. But greed blinded his reasoning. His few paid supporters are now finding it an extreme task marketing him to Nigerians.

#NaijaNobeLagos

What is Osinbajo's appeal, tradermoni, Buhari houseboy,
Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by buchilino(m): 5:37am On Jun 27, 2022
helinues:

What's the Chelsea of Obi's supporters if not toxicity

SO THE OTHER SIDE WHERE U BELONG R FILLED WITH SAINTS �
Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by buchilino(m): 5:40am On Jun 27, 2022
Aystarz:

Machinery he says, but we all know he means 'dollars'.

That's all these useless APC and PDP are good for. It's their only play, but they will be shocked how many will collect their money and still vote Peter. If the Ekwomadu-sucker-punch never hut home, 2023 will. E never far!

UNFORTUNATELY, SO MANY NIGERIAN DUNDEES, HAVEN'T LEARNED THEIR LESSONS N WILL NEVA LEARN

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by Nobody: 6:44am On Jun 27, 2022
Another dumb talk from an aboki.
Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by Nobody: 6:46am On Jun 27, 2022
BaddestQueen:
tatatatatatatatat ratatatatatata
we full ground naaaa
they have no manifestos to sell naaa
they tried tribalsm FAILED
infact their only arsenal is tribalsm but it was met with a stiff resistance of the fed up majority youths
the thing is that it is them against majority of jobless youths and those sitting at home due to strike
they cant win naaaa
imagine afer 8 years of solid failure you are again supporting another failure for what?
to prove what point?
this one na warming up ooo
my team alone is cooking some terribly delicious cheesy
Obi can never win, igbos say they are biafrans not Nigerians, forget social media Nigerians hate igbos because igbos hate Nigerians. Una go cry tire after elections end. I hate tribal bigots.
Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by Softmirror: 6:49am On Jun 27, 2022
JEWELofHELL666:

https://twitter.com/farooqkperogi/status/1540924714981416960?s=19

I HAVE BEEN WONDERING TOO. I NO LONGER SEE THEM ON NAIRALAND, MADAMVENNESSA, PRINCEOFLAGOS......
Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by Softmirror: 6:49am On Jun 27, 2022
JEWELofHELL666:

https://twitter.com/farooqkperogi/status/1540924714981416960?s=19

I HAVE BEEN WONDERING TOO. I NO LONGER SEE THEM ON NAIRALAND, MADAMVENNESSA, PRINCEOFLAGOS ....
Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by Igbojew: 8:10am On Jun 27, 2022
Eriokanmi:

Good thing your eyes have been open but I can't say thesame thing to thousands of Tinubu urchins that think insulting everyone that is not in support of their dry wood and ancestor like they heap insults to Osibanjo.Tinubu urchins have seen their match on Igbos and they have pick race.........I am that Igbojew
Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by Igbojew: 8:14am On Jun 27, 2022
VoteObi2023:

You guys thought everyone is suffering amnesia like you people.

If OBIdients behave half of the way Tinubu's bandits behaved in 2014 till 2019, this country should have been at war by now.

OBIdients are far more mild than Tinubu's supporters of 2014 and 2015.

FACT
You have time replying that chief zombie and Igbo hater.I don't like replying that Igbo hater because nothing good come out from him,so my brother channel your energy to someone who is mature in mind not haters okay.........I am that Igbojew
Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by Sleekfingers: 8:16am On Jun 27, 2022
Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by VoteObi2023: 8:17am On Jun 27, 2022
kayperry:

You guyz(obedient) are funny anyways competition is healthy for our democracy .... buh if any of you were online 2015 and 2019 yet still believe all this social media nonsense & polls una need brain transplant.
Talk of media publicity peter obi won't/can't match his predecessors had respectively ... do you guyz even know what National election entails cheesy Pdp & Apc are quiet because they don't see Peter as threat, Obi wey be say naa ordinary wike chase am comot for pdp naa that kind person we want atiku or a tinubu to be joining issues with
Lamentation of a pained urchin.

Obi is not a threat, yet APC and PDP spend most of their productive hours campaigning against him.

As far as PO is on the ballot, Atiku chances of winning the South is gone. Again, PO is a threat to Christian votes that would normally go to Tinubu.

PO is not a threat, yet any of these parties will give anything for him to collapse his structures to join them. Even you will die of excitement.

Whether we win or not, we are not supporting the old thieves
Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by BRATISLAVA: 8:18am On Jun 27, 2022
Eriokanmi:

Is this really an issue?

Is there something wrong if his wife happened to have been older than him? It's 2022.
Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by Igbojew: 8:20am On Jun 27, 2022
It still fresh in our mind how these Tinubu urchins rained insults,abuses on Osibanjo because he declared interest to contest Presidency.Tinubu urchins even called him Judas that betrayed Jesus.Now that Peter Obi have arrived in the pictures Tinubu and his toxic urchins have nothing to use against him because they are no match to Peter Obi all of them have crawled back to their holes.........I am that Igbojew the table
Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by VoteObi2023: 8:21am On Jun 27, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Can peter obi win in 2023? Obviously No....
Better has better chances than Tinubu.

Atiku, Kwankwanso and Tinubu will share Northern votes.

If Tinubu runs with a Moslem-Moslem ticket, PO will win protest votes from Christians.

PO will win the South except SW which will be shared by PDP and APC.
Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by Lastborn0074: 8:32am On Jun 27, 2022
helinues:

The big wig Political parties in Nigeria are busy strategizing while Obi who has no structure with LP, have no friends or allies within his region not to talk of outside have been making as usual noise on social media

It beats my imagination that after the bitter experiences of the past 7 yrs, some people are still talking about the same party that has put Nigeria in a ditch. For how long will we be blinded by ethnicity and pocket money thrown at us by expired politicians who have nothing to offer? When are we taking our destiny into our hands? I weep for Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by Sleekfingers: 8:47am On Jun 27, 2022
VoteObi2023:

Better has better chances than Tinubu.

Atiku, Kwankwanso and Tinubu will share Northern votes.

If Tinubu runs with a Moslem-Moslem ticket, PO will win protest votes from Christians.

PO will win the South except SW which will be shared by PDP and APC.

Okay.....
Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by sencekompis: 8:55am On Jun 27, 2022
TINUBU ALL THE WAY
Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by kayperry: 9:12am On Jun 27, 2022
VoteObi2023:

Lamentation of a pained urchin.

Obi is not a threat, yet APC and PDP spend most of their productive hours campaigning against him.

As far as PO is on the ballot, Atiku chances of winning the South is gone. Again, PO is a threat to Christian votes that would normally go to Tinubu.

PO is not a threat, yet any of these parties will give anything for him to collapse his structures to join them. Even you will die of excitement.

Whether we win or not, we are not supporting the old thieves

Call it lamentation or whatever, An aspirant whoses party can't boast a councillor in any state in nigeria is not a threat, base on history/experiences & logical view. fact check shows apc &pdp are yet to start a campaign so who is campaigning against peter obi.
Feel free to do all your permutations & computations afterall you're entitle to your opinion buh the fact remains the south is 96% owned by Apc with structures on ground, most of you boasted tinubu won't win the primary grin if you could not predict ordinary primary correctly why should any sensible person take you & your likes serious.
The joke is on you man, the word saint only exist in the dictionary, naa person wey dem catch be thief ... Peter Obi is 60yrs, funnily majority of his supporter there Papa never clock 60 grin just like atiku & tinubu, mr peter obi has a fraud scandal tew, No saint
Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by Bekind123: 9:29am On Jun 27, 2022
BaddestQueen:
tatatatatatatatat ratatatatatata
we full ground naaaa
they have no manifestos to sell naaa
they tried tribalsm FAILED
infact their only arsenal is tribalsm but it was met with a stiff resistance of the fed up majority youths
the thing is that it is them against majority of jobless youths and those sitting at home due to strike
they cant win naaaa
imagine afer 8 years of solid failure you are again supporting another failure for what?
to prove what point?
this one na warming up ooo
my team alone is cooking some terribly delicious cheesy
You are right , the best form of defence is attack.
Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by Invitationn: 9:36am On Jun 27, 2022
popez:

#NaijaNobeLagos
Too emotional grin
The interesting thing about this Tinubu guy is that, against all odds, he clinched the party ticket.
You're still disappointed grin
Obi ran to LP like a coward.
Why would the Yorubas support Osinbajo that couldn't even come second in the primaries?? Geez!
We want someone who will win not just contest.
Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by PlanktonX: 10:35am On Jun 27, 2022
helinues:

As we are all been witnessing for months now. Pdp now have the most gentle and matured supporters as those who have been using their toxicity to work against the party have left.

Coincidence

Probably they have none to speak for them as they have nothing to show for 16 years of mismanagement.
The OBIdient are not toxic they are actually tired of the looting, neglect and massive corruption.

They are speak their mind in a language the looters will understand....though the normal attitude of "I don't care" of thieves in govt will make them think that they are still in power.

APC and PDP have lost already, the OBIdient are only waiting for a formal election to kick them out.

A birth of new democratic....Nigeria
Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by jamace(m): 10:38am On Jun 27, 2022
The hunger and insecurity created by the structures of APC and PDP has cured the mumu in citizens of Nigeria except those with chronic mumu. Las las those with chronic mumu will be cured.

I remain Obidient.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Meets With King Charles III At The Buckingham Palace, UK (pics) / Olisa Metuh Freed From Prison / Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.