Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,615 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women (11141 Views)

See How Unilag Lesbians Are Having Fun Inside Girls Hostel (video) / I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? / LESBIANS: Are These Beautiful Girls Lesbians Or Feminists? [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by Zonefree(m): 6:27pm On Jun 26, 2022
Dorwadora:
Don't also cross our path. Everything will be fine if we all learn to respect our neighbours opinion. Obviously you did.
You're using "our" again and still claiming you don't know your sexuality

This girl grin
Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 26, 2022
Zonefree:

You're using "our" again and still claiming you don't know your sexuality

This girl grin
She's queer, so she can use "our" cause she belongs to LGBTQ+ community.
Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by Zonefree(m): 6:40pm On Jun 26, 2022
Thonia69:
She's queer, so she can use "our" cause she belongs to LGBTQ+ community.
Isn't queer homosexual? Why is she claiming her sexuality is unknown?
Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by ladybak47: 6:43pm On Jun 26, 2022
Jashub:
Calling you an idiot would be an insult to stupid people everywhere, which is why I chose to keep you that level . grin grin grin

And by the way, hope the word "maggot " isn't the middle name of your mother ...or is it ? grin grin grin

Oga Seun, who left the bag of idiots opened... grin
empty meaningless,. Useless vocabs grin grin grin
You need to go and marry the dictionary dumbogrin grin

Your wack underdeveloped kingdergaton crap you call an english can't even stand next to mine grin grin grin

You have been repeating your IDIOTISM you are Mentally exhausted grin grin grin
It is obvious your emptyheaded dot brain has no more wack uncooked wordings to spill out

Your Deteriorated decayed brain cannot come up with something new
You sound so subdued, dreary and Boring grin grin grin

I have bashed you to stupor grin grin grin
My mother is a woman of substance and personality, she won't and can Neva be a maggot like you are grin grin grin
Your father and mother are mentally derailed for breeding a dung like you into this world grin grin

Who left the the maggots squirming on this forum grin grin grin

My four year old cousin has a million times more vocabs than you maggot grin grin

Gyrate some more as my chainsaw ravage you to pieces grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by Dorwadora(f): 6:48pm On Jun 26, 2022
Zonefree:

Lol Zonefree... Don't tell me that you think LGBTQ is all about men loving men and females loving female? Ignorance they said is bliss.

The community is an umbrella for all sexual orientations and perspectives that the society castigate and do wrong against. It's not about the gays,bi and lez alone.

Don't tell me you also think that transgenders (intersex) are also homosexuals?..... Are they?
Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by Zonefree(m): 6:50pm On Jun 26, 2022
Dorwadora:
Lol Zonefree... Don't tell me that you think LGBTQ is all about men loving men and females loving female? Ignorance they said is bliss.

The community is an umbrella for all sexual orientations and perspectives that the society castigate and do wrong against. It's not about the gays,bi and lez alone.

Don't tell me you also think that transgenders (intersex) are also homosexuals?..... Are they?
We're specifically talking about queer here as she claimed you're one.
Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by Jashub: 6:52pm On Jun 26, 2022
ladybak47:
empty vocabs grin grin grin

Your wack underdeveloped kingdergaton crap you call an english can't even stand next to mine grin grin grin

You have been repeating your IDIOTISM you are Mentally exhausted grin grin grin
It is obvious your emptyheaded dot brain has no more wack uncooked wordings to spill out

Your Deteriorated decayed brain cannot come up with something new
You sound so subdued dreary and Boring grin grin grin

I have bashed you to stupor grin grin grin
My mother is a woman of substance and personality, she won't and can Neva be a maggot like you are grin grin grin
Your father and mother are mentally derailed for breeding a dung like you into this word grin grin

Who left the the maggots squirming on this forum grin grin grin

My four year old cousin has a million times more vocabs than you maggot grin grin

It seems you're fvcking jobless. Anyway, that's what I'd expected from a local dimwit like you. grin. grin grin

And by the way, where's that your Ogogoro-guzzling mother who gives mouth-action for a living. Please let her know that I need her services soon. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 26, 2022
Zonefree:

Queer describes any sexual identity other than heterosexual and cisgender. Lesbian,gay, bisexual and the rest can identity as queer. She's still exploring her sexual orientation that was why I said she's queer.

2 Likes

Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 26, 2022
Zonefree:

The "Q" stands for queer or questioning.
Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by ladybak47: 7:01pm On Jun 26, 2022
Jashub:
It seems you're fvcking jobless. Anyway, that's what I'd expected from a local dimwit like you. grin. grin grin

And by the way, where's that your Ogogoro-guzzling mother who gives mouth-action for a living. Please let her know that I need her services soon. grin grin grin grin grin grin
you are repeating your Stupidity over and over again with your poor underdeveloped wack englishgrin grin grin
You are Mentally drained grin grin grin

It is evident that you are a vagabond grin grin grin
Anyway that is what I expected from a classless nimwit like you grin grin

And by the way where is that your leprosy mother who FVCKS local dogs in the dustbin for a living grin grin grin
I know she is zoophilic grin grin grin
And let her know that one mad dog in the neighborhood needs her service grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by Dorwadora(f): 7:04pm On Jun 26, 2022
Zonefree:

interestingly... The meaning of queer is quite ambiguous.... The definition is always arguable depending on the perspective you taking it from...

Some Gays, Lez identify to this orientation and even straight people can call themselves queer out of concern for the LGBTQ community......

Especially when they've developed peculiarity in sex.....
Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by Jashub: 7:04pm On Jun 26, 2022
ladybak47:
you are repeating your Stupidity over and over again with your poor englishgrin grin grin
You are Mentally drained grin grin grin

It is evident that you are a vagabond grin grin grin
Anyway that is what I expected from a classless nitwit like you grin grin

And by the way where is that your leprosy mother who FVCKS local dogs in the dustbin for a living grin grin grin
I know she is zoophilic grin grin grin

I agree that I'm a vagabond , but first call that your ogogoro-guzzling mother for me ; my dogs could really use her services this weekend. And by the way, you can join in if you promise to drop your self-imposed stupidity grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by Zonefree(m): 7:09pm On Jun 26, 2022
Dorwadora:
interestingly... The meaning of queer is quite ambiguous.... The definition is always arguable depending on the perspective you taking it from...

Some Gays, Lez identify to this orientation and even straight people can call themselves queer out of concern for the LGBTQ community......

Especially when they've developed peculiarity in sex.....
So, what's your sexuality, Dorathy?
Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by ladybak47: 7:13pm On Jun 26, 2022
Jashub:
I agree that I'm a vagabond , but first call that your ogogoro-guzzling mother for me ; my dogs could really use her services this weekend. And by the way, you can join in if you promise to drop your self-imposed stupidity grin grin grin grin grin grin
you are repeating my wordings you this maggot grin grin grin grin
Copy copy grin grin grin
You will forever keep feeding on my morsels like a maggot you are grin grin grin

I am so pleased that you acknowledged the fact that you are an authenticated verified brainless vagabond grin grin grin grin grin grin

Listen to me maggot tell your leprosy nutcase mother that a scrawny malnourished dirty mad dog in the neighborhood with rabies wants her service grin grin
You can as well come, because the dog likes fvcking mentally IMPAIRED loonies like you in the anus
You need a postrate body shaking orgasm to increase the magnitude of your VACUITY, INANITY,BRAINSLESSNESS and IDIOTISM grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by Dorwadora(f): 7:14pm On Jun 26, 2022
Zonefree:

So, what's your sexuality, Dorathy?
Lol... I'm going through a phase for now... I'm exploring my chances....
Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by Zonefree(m): 7:16pm On Jun 26, 2022
Dorwadora:
Hope you won't ditch that your Bobo during and after your exploration? That's my own concern sha
Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by Jashub: 7:18pm On Jun 26, 2022
ladybak47:
you are repeating my wordings you this maggot grin grin grin grin
Copy copy grin grin grin
You keep feeding on my morsels like a maggot you are grin grin grin

I am so pleased that you acknowledged the fact that you are an authenticated verified brainless vagabond grin grin grin grin grin grin

Listen to me maggot tell your leprosy mother that a scrawny malnourished dirty mad dog in the neighborhood with rabies wants her service
You can as well come, because the dog likes fvcking mentally IMPAIRED loonies like you in the anus
You need a postrate body shaking orgasm to increase the magnitude of your VACUITY, BRAINSLESSNESS and IDIOTISM
It seems you're autistic, because you're just yapping and stringing incomprehensible rubbish that's not making sense. grin

And by the way, how far ...have you called your mother ? It's urgent she comes and services my hounds . Or better still, you can come and replace her if she's top paralyzed to make the trip grin grin grin
Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by Dorwadora(f): 7:21pm On Jun 26, 2022
Zonefree:

Hope you won't ditch that your Bobo during and after your exploration? That's my own concern sha
I've never love anyone the way I love him... 5 years of my life is attached to his and he has sacrificed a lot for me and us. That's why I'm exploring my chances with lots of consideration and he's also attentive to them.

I won't break his heart with my selfishness.
Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by Thebadpolitican(m): 7:22pm On Jun 26, 2022
ladybak47:
you are sick in the brain and you are not aware of it grin

It is called sexual orientation
Lesbians are men without a man's body
They still have a man's heart and the spirit of a man

And those people supporting your horseshit of a write-up is as Mentally unstable as you are grin

You again, you need to do the needful sharperly
Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by Zonefree(m): 7:24pm On Jun 26, 2022
Dorwadora:
I've never love anyone the way I love him... 5 years of my life is attached to his and he has sacrificed a lot for me and us. That's why I'm exploring my chances with lots of consideration and he's also attentive to them.

I won't break his heart with my selfishness.
Dora, you're good with words and I can't let that fool me. Lol
Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 26, 2022
Dorwadora:
I'm guessing you'll eventually be bisexual or pansexual.
Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by Thebadpolitican(m): 7:27pm On Jun 26, 2022
Dorwadora:
This thread is dedicated to lesbians and people who shares and support the orientation. I wonder why some people are trying to be stupid by preaching their different perspective here undecided

As par the thread

A woman and a woman making love is the most lovely thing on earth. An exquisite art .

Two lovely feminine bodies tangled on the bed is the most lovely thing on earth. It's a magic you can't explain because words can't quantify it's goodness.

A man and a woman sex is all about the man trying to dominate the woman sexually. Trying to show his stamina but a woman and woman is passion,love and understanding.

Can you imagine this rubbish
Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by Dorwadora(f): 7:28pm On Jun 26, 2022
Zonefree:

Dora, you're good with words and I can't let that fool me. Lol
Lol....I'm pouring out my frustrations to you a complete stranger that might later troll me with it and you're still accussing me....

LMAO.....it is well.
Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by ladybak47: 7:29pm On Jun 26, 2022
Jashub:
It seems you're autistic, because you're just yapping and stringing incomprehensible rubbish that's not making sense. grin

And by the way, how far ...have you called your mother ? It's urgent she comes and services my hounds . Or better still, you can come and replace her if she's top paralyzed to make the trip grin grin grin
offpoint grin grin grin
Go and check the meaning of autism dumbo grin grin grin
it is obvious you are suffering from BIPOLAR DISORDER,SCHIZOPHRENIA, AND PTSD(POST TRAUMATIC STRESS DISORDER) grin grin
You keep Typing incoherent, inconsequential and irrelevant words that has no connection, meaning and clue grin grin

By the way.......have you called your loony of a mother infected with leprosy the dog is anticipating her arrival with all alacrity grin grin grin
By the way you are not an exemption, your flat anus filled with EXCRETA needs servicing too grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by Thebadpolitican(m): 7:33pm On Jun 26, 2022
Jashub:
Point of correction:Lesbians have a personality disorder that makes them think they're men when in reality they're women . It's like me saying I want to you to call me a woman when in reality I am identifying as a man, and that's just sick.

When you choose to support lesbians by giving excuses for their actions ,you're indirectly subscribing to their mental illness. undecided

Good one bro
Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by Thebadpolitican(m): 7:34pm On Jun 26, 2022
Carcholce:
Lesbians are men disguising as women.

Same way gays are women disguising as men.

The presence of pvssy for the lesbians and dvck for the gays is where nature did them wrong.

Science is already correcting this. Lesbians can get dvcks through implant, gays can get pvssy too.

You're mentally impaired
Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by ladybak47: 7:35pm On Jun 26, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

Good one bro
crap grin grin grin
Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by Jashub: 7:36pm On Jun 26, 2022
ladybak47:
offpoint grin grin grin
Go and check the meaning of autism dumbo grin grin grin
it is obvious you are suffering from BIPOLAR DISORDER,SCHIZOPHRENIA, PTSD(POST TRAUMATIC STRESS DISORDER)
You keep Typing incoherent, inconsequential and irrelevant words that has no connection, meaning and clue grin grin

By the way.......have you called your loony of a mother infected with leprosy the dog is anticipating her arrival with all alacrity grin grin grin
By the way you are not an exemption, your flat anus filled with EXCRETA needs servicing too grin grin
Wow...I just checked the meaning and your picture came up. grin shocked

So that means I used the word correctly! grin

And by the way, I'd really like you to keep up this tempo of studpity. You'll certainly go places grin grin grin
Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by Thebadpolitican(m): 7:37pm On Jun 26, 2022
ladybak47:
I swear you are 100percent right

Nature's mistake!!!

God punish you for calling it nature mistake

We know nature mistake when we see one

You're a devil sent...and men over time learn to burn witches and drown them
Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by Dorwadora(f): 7:38pm On Jun 26, 2022
Thonia69:
I'm guessing you'll eventually be bisexual or pansexual.
Pansexual?.... Isn't that an extension of Bi?.... Frankly,I can't imagine myself having sex with a Trans. Male and females are cool.

Probably, I'll come out as a bi.

And that also soon because I've got a good girl toying with my feelings.

1 Like

Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by ladybak47: 7:38pm On Jun 26, 2022
Jashub:
Lesbians are just people with mental issues . Those arguing otherwise are only as sick as them . Simple undecided
this loonies that liked your horseshit of a comment are sick in the brain as you are grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 26, 2022
Jashub:
Guy no dey follow that girl talk, u are matured than her.

that girl is depress and she's having mental disorder due to her bad experience with guys. that's why she is using this so call lesbian thread to insult guys, undecided

can u imagine after bringing this thread she won't defend her opinion rather she'll be insulting. Am telling you in a lay man understanding grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Apart From Sex(pleasure And Children) What Else Do Men Even Benefit From Women? / Would You Date An Older Girl? / A Boy Posted These Pictures On Facebook! See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.