Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,515 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women (11138 Views)

See How Unilag Lesbians Are Having Fun Inside Girls Hostel (video) / I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? / LESBIANS: Are These Beautiful Girls Lesbians Or Feminists? [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by Jashub: 8:17pm On Jun 26, 2022
ladybak47:
maggot hey this your dementia has no bounds grin grin grin

I didn't know I was chatting with an underdeveloped fetus grin grin grin

So you don't know the meaning of 'nimwit' grin grin grin grin
You are a confirm gross Illiterate grin grin grin
Like I said earlier go and marry your dictionary

My 4year old cousin would definitely know that grin grin grin

You are a perfect example of a grown adult with an underdeveloped brain grin grin grin
I agree , but tell us what's the meaning of "Nimwit" . I await your answer grin
Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 26, 2022
Dorwadora:
Never heard of pansexual until you mentioned it and I quickly checked it out and saw that they are attracted to every sex and gender. I wouldn't like that for me grin.

Bi is cool.. I feel I can flow with it easily because my love for both the male and female body is the same. I ogle at both of them.

I'm just taking my time not to take decisions in haste.
Wow! Sexual orientation is wide but I'm shocked that you haven't heard of pansexual before. Well, goodluck finding your sexuality.

1 Like

Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by Thebadpolitican(m): 8:20pm On Jun 26, 2022
koyyess:

I am afraid you are speaking for yourself.

Alot of males find lesbian acts highly erotic. I have done my research and have found this to be very true.

We find nudity appealing doesn't mean we won't champion against nudity as men ...

Then go and ask those men again if they want thier daughters to be lesbians

If their answers were no then my final answer to you can be found in my first paragraph
Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by Zonefree(m): 8:20pm On Jun 26, 2022
Dorwadora:
Lol....I'm pouring out my frustrations to you a complete stranger that might later troll me with it and you're still accussing me....

LMAO.....it is well.
Troll you with it? Nope, I'm not that bad.
Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by ladybak47: 8:27pm On Jun 26, 2022
Jashub:
But funny enough, those people happen to be in the majority , and that should tell you how fvcked up you are in mind and thinking . grin
no they are all messed up and depressed loonies like you grin grin grin
Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by koyyess: 8:28pm On Jun 26, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

We find nudity appealing doesn't mean we won't champion against nudity as men ...

Then go and ask those men again if they want thier daughters to be lesbians

If their answers were no then my final answer to you can be found in my first paragraph

No negroe likes to think or imagine their daughters having sex either. But it doesn't change who they are or their hidden fetish desires.

I am telling you the reality here...not the detergent commercial the pretentious society feeds you with. Take it or leave it.
Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by Jashub: 8:30pm On Jun 26, 2022
ladybak47:
no they are all messed up and depressed loonies like you grin grin grin
Yet they're in the majority...? Lol...you're losing it o. I'm sure if your mum saw this comment she'll flow with the majority cheesy
Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by Carcholce: 8:33pm On Jun 26, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

You're mentally impaired

grin Help me with some money to get medical attention please.

1 Like

Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by ladybak47: 8:40pm On Jun 26, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

God punish you for calling it nature mistake

We know nature mistake when we see one

You're a devil sent...and men over time learn to burn witches and drown them
ok God punish you for not knowing is a nature's mistake grin grin grin grin

That you are so stupid to not know it's a nature's mistake grin grin grin
Don't worry I know that for sure you are stupid grin grin grin

That you are a devil's sent...that men overtime learn to burn and drown a son of bitch like you over that grin grin grin
Wow you are very much Correct on this one grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by Flamemignon1(m): 8:41pm On Jun 26, 2022
teebagy:
dont let what u created in ur head deceive u. Its just like a gay man saying he hate boobs and ass because they aint appealing how stupid could dat sound . Its also like saying people who practice bestiality say that they dont find human appealing . U are not attracted to the opp sex dosent mean other arent. We were created to love the opp sex but u chose to love the same sex
It's not a choice
Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by ladybak47: 8:46pm On Jun 26, 2022
RAZOR619:
Guy no dey follow that girl talk, u are matured than her.

that girl is depress and she's having mental disorder due to her bad experience with guys. that's why she is using this so call lesbian thread to insult guys, undecided

can u imagine after bringing this thread she won't defend her opinion rather she'll be insulting. Am telling you in a lay man understanding grin

will you keep your mouth shut or you receive invisible multiple thunderous slaps from me this night grin grin grin

You are the one that is IMPAIRED with your dementia due to your bad experience with women especially Lesbians grin grin grin
Idiot you don't know the meaning of insult and fact grin grin grin

You can't comprehend the logical write-up because your brain has been seriously mangled grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 26, 2022
ladybak47:
you are sick in the brain and you are not aware of it grin

It is called sexual orientation
Lesbians are men without a man's body
They still have a man's heart and the spirit of a man

And those people supporting your horseshit of a write-up is as Mentally unstable as you are grin

Necrophilia and paedophilia are sexual orientations too, ain't they?
Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by ladybak47: 8:58pm On Jun 26, 2022
Jashub:
Yet they're in the majority...? Lol...you're losing it o. I'm sure if your mum saw this comment she'll flow with the majority cheesy
majority my foot!!! grin grin grin

Poverty herd mentality grin grin grin
It's obvious this Lesbian thread is actually traumatizing you grin grin grin

It seems you are intimidated by homosexuals
It is obvious that you fear for a dormant personality, that will Come forth from yourself grin grin grin
If you are sure of your sexuality, then you should have no fear grin grin grin
The very fear is a confession that if you were to socialize with a lesbian or homosexual, you are afraid you might become a lesbian or homosexual grin grin grin

Heterosexuals are just suffering from complex issues, abnormalities and insecurities grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 26, 2022
ladybak47:
will you keep your mouth shut or you receive invisible multiple thunderous slaps from me this night grin grin grin

You are the one that is IMPAIRED with your dementia due to your bad experience with women especially Lesbians grin grin grin
Idiot you don't know the meaning of insult and fact grin grin grin

You can't comprehend the logical write-up because your brain has been seriously mangled grin grin grin grin
The greatest mistake i did last time was replying your shit.

this time i ain't gonna talk with you, i just discovered that you're on a death bend and you looking for a victims.
Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by ladybak47: 9:06pm On Jun 26, 2022
RAZOR619:
The greatest mistake i did last time was replying to your shit.

this time i ain't gonna talk with you, i just discovered that you'll on a death bend and you looking for a victim.
you are nothing but an excrement of a rat grin grin

No you are the one on a death bend and you are looking for someone to send you to your grave grin grin grin
Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by Jashub: 9:18pm On Jun 26, 2022
ladybak47:
majority my foot!!! grin grin grin

Poverty herd mentality grin grin grin
It's obvious this Lesbian thread is actually traumatizing you grin grin grin

It seems you are intimidated by homosexuals
It is obvious that you fear for a dormant personality, that will Come forth from yourself grin grin grin
If you are sure of your sexuality, then you should have no fear grin grin grin
The very fear is a confession that if you were to socialize with a lesbian or homosexual, you are afraid you might become a lesbian or homosexual grin grin grin
Na wah o. grin Can you see why I said you should see a psychiatrist? So just because the majority out there doesn't subscribe to homosexuality now means it's a poverty-herd mentality...? undecided

So let me get this straight: you having sexual intercourse with a lady , does this feels natural...? Does that even feel like it's the way the human race expanded to become the what it is today ? undecided

P.S: I need answers , not BS that you've been serving all evening
Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by Vickho: 9:22pm On Jun 26, 2022
ladybak47:
it seems you are recovering from the coma I inflicted on you grin grin grin

After several weeks of being in a state of comatose by my deadly pills grin grin

Don't worry this time around I would send you into permanent oblivion grin grin
I no see your call.
fool
Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by Vickho: 9:30pm On Jun 26, 2022
kingwin:

You frontal attack to the male folks is pure hate and that's why I took time to respond. We have a enough troubles in the world already I feel you can channel this energy to positive things.

Because it seems You try so much to get validation by posting lesbian related notes, perhaps to hide something about you that has continue to hunt you silently since time immemorial. I pray you find peace and the understanding that it requires both male and female to give birth to the so called lesbians.

That attention seeking fool needs to read the bolded
Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by Decimus: 9:34pm On Jun 26, 2022
If your mother were a lesbian, you won't even be here today to type this.
Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by Vickho: 9:37pm On Jun 26, 2022
Thonia69:
What's your sexuality?
you want locate am go Bleep am with strapon?
God punish you there abnormal creatures
Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by Thebadpolitican(m): 9:40pm On Jun 26, 2022
ladybak47:
ok God punish you for not knowing is a nature's mistake grin grin grin grin

That you are so stupid to not know it's a nature's mistake grin grin grin
Don't worry I know that for sure you are stupid grin grin grin

That you are a devil's sent...that men overtime learn to burn and drown a son of bitch like you over that grin grin grin
Wow you are very much Correct on this one grin grin grin grin

Vagabon I pity your parents if you were my daughter you should know my solution to your
Madness already
Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by ladybak47: 9:51pm On Jun 26, 2022
Jashub:
Olodo, I'm far too intelligent to lower myself to the incompetent level of copying what you say grin

Besides why would I want to copy a juvenile delinquent like you ? Please I get class o grin

And as for your depression, kindly see psychiatrist before you drink that sniper . grin
you are a gross Illiterate grin grin grin
Coming from a maggot who doesn't know about a word "NIMWIT" grin grin grin
You are not even intelligent than a crushed rat grin grin grin grin
I swear you are dumber than a dead rat carcass grin grin grin
YOU have been copying me
If they have to do a forensic analysis on our comments they will know you have been copying me and I eventually crushed you with my chainsaw grin grin grin
Get your life supporter and inhaler maggot.e choke grin grin grin

Your vocab is so wack and empty
You have just being typing stupid, sick and mental disorder nothing more nothing less grin grin grin grin
See bush classless maggot feeling funky
Who dash monkey banana grin grin grin
A mole on the bush is a million times better than you

Juvenile delinquent??! grin grin grin
The blockheaded scatteredbrain is trying to impress with his crap to sound logical but in reality you are brain dead grin grin grin

I am a million times more betaprutal than you maggot grin grin grin grin

It is obvious that you are depressed, downcasted, dispirited and fed up with life grin grin grin
I don't want you to see a psychiatrist grin grin grin
Let me advise you just commit suicide and end this your long lasting misery once and for all grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by ladybak47: 9:54pm On Jun 26, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

Vagabon I pity your parents if you were my daughter you should know my solution to your
Madness already
oh I know you are a vagabond grin grin grin grin grin

If you were your parents that you would have killed yourself grin grin grin grin
Do it now kill yourself
You would be doing the world a favour by self elimination grin grin grin

That you are mad already grin grin grin
I am pleased you are beginning to detect your madness grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by ladybak47: 9:55pm On Jun 26, 2022
Vickho:
I no see your call.
fool
idiot if I pounce on you, you no go stand am grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by Vickho: 9:59pm On Jun 26, 2022
ladybak47:
idiot if I pounce on you, you no go stand am grin grin grin grin grin
I drop location and number you no get mind cos na forensics I for use track you.
if Dem born you well call me again
Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by ladybak47: 10:02pm On Jun 26, 2022
Vickho:
I drop location and number you no get mind cos na forensics I for use track you.
if Dem born you well call me again
will you shutup your Stupidity grin grin grin

Na forensic you go use track me??! grin grin grin grin
That's like a rat running towards a python grin grin grin
But be rest assured if I catch you, you won't go back home alive you will be in my stomach grin grin grin grin

I swear you are sick in the brain and you are not aware of it grin grin grin
When did you send your phone number you buffon grin grin grin

If dey born you well type down your phone number and home address here maggot grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by Vickho: 10:04pm On Jun 26, 2022
ladybak47:
will you shutup your Stupidity grin grin grin

I swear you are sick in the brain and you are not aware of it grin grin grin
When did you send your phone number you buffon grin grin grin

If dey born you well type down your phone number and home address here grin grin grin grin
zero nine zero six four five five three two one nine.
call that number if you get mind and your obituary will be posted here by next week
Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by 3Dii: 10:06pm On Jun 26, 2022
beehive0, ladybak47 and ladymissle all na one person sha. Na una get time dey reply them.
Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by Vickho: 10:06pm On Jun 26, 2022
Thonia69:
You seem to have a lot on your mind....... a lot of bullsh*t. I think you're very stupid, it's not an insult but a fact. When you're in your right senses, you can quote me. It's just crazy how people like you are allowed to roam the streets, get well soon.
if you're woman enough drop your number and come propagate your Bisexual and lesbian shit openly.
you will not live to tell the story
Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by Jashub: 10:06pm On Jun 26, 2022
ladybak47:
you are a gross Illiterate grin grin grin
Coming from a maggot who doesn't know about a word "NIMWIT" grin grin grin
You are not even intelligent than a crushed rat grin grin grin grin
I swear you are dumber than a dead rat carcass grin grin grin
YOU have been copying me
If they have to do a forensic analysis on our comments they will know you have been copying me and I eventually crushed you with my chainsaw grin grin grin
Get your life supporter and inhaler maggot.e choke grin grin grin

Your vocab is so wack and empty
You have just being typing stupid, sick and mental disorder nothing more nothing less grin grin grin grin
See bush classless maggot feeling funky
Who dash monkey banana grin grin grin
A mole on the bush is a million times better than you

Juvenile delinquent??! grin grin grin
The blockheaded scatteredbrain is trying to impress with his crap to sound logical but in reality you are brain dead grin grin grin

I am a million times more betaprutal than you maggot grin grin grin grin

It is obvious that you are depressed, downcasted, dispirited and fed up with life grin grin grin
I don't want you to see a psychiatrist grin grin grin
Let me advise you just commit suicide and end this your long lasting misery once and for all grin grin grin grin

It seems you're suffering from selective amnesia but God will deliver you with that grin

But meanwhile, I'm still waiting for the meaning of "Nimwit" . grin Buzz me when you come up with the meaning grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

What Qualities Make A 'Real Man'? / Female Teacher Got Pregnant having sex repeatedly with 3 teenage students.Photos / Mature Minds, In Here Please!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.