Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,673 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport (46030 Views)

Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor / Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport / Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport by CheapHomes1: 1:09pm On Jun 26, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
You are an evil man. A very dangerous evil spirit. How can a wealthy man consult a poor young man and fly him out to steal his internal organs and barhstads are here defending him?
There are medical procedures to finding a match for his daughter. The power and influence he has in Nigeria gave him this impetuous confidence to do this. Why didn't he get a man from the UK where his daughter resides?

Your ignorance is a stench to humanity.

What is the correlation between everything you typed here and the comment by God1000 to which you responded?

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport by CheapHomes1: 1:11pm On Jun 26, 2022
9jaRealist:

Internet-Certified Lawyer… grin
It is ILLEGAL to buy organs (under any guise whatsoever).

Law courts will NOT enforce (or otherwise validate) ILLEGAL contracts…
Accordingly, whether or not they have a “signed agreement” is IRRELEVANT!
>
Was any organ bought or sold?
Re: Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport by bdon123(m): 1:11pm On Jun 26, 2022
God1000:
Another sham investigation, nothing incriminating will come out of it
Wat incriminating thing are u expecting.why do d poor hav this hatred fpr anyone they tink is living ok.If u bliev someone as rich as Ike carried a boy to uk without him knowing his there for organ donation...then u will bliev anything.
Re: Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport by jrusky(m): 1:11pm On Jun 26, 2022
Nyamiri:

So far he's on British soil, they have every right.

That boy is a bastard

Well you may be right but that passport belong to Nigeria if even they think otherwise with his age yet they have no right challenging what the passport says the highest they can do is to send him back if they are not comfortable with his age because its not British passport, however I must be honest that boy just want to play smart on this family which is bad of him. I hate betrayer like hell. He betrayed Ekweremadu and he will surfer for it because he can mot deny he was not paid or he was not told what is on ground before he embarked on the trip.
Re: Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport by Felixtuta(m): 1:12pm On Jun 26, 2022
This Oga done enter ooo grin grin
Re: Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport by Ibaaboy(m): 1:12pm On Jun 26, 2022
Ekweremadu the organ harvesters
Re: Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport by bdon123(m): 1:12pm On Jun 26, 2022
Zico5:
Let them probe whatever they wish to probe. Ekweremadu is a criminal, simple as ABC.
Why is he a criminal?
Re: Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport by sript: 1:16pm On Jun 26, 2022
How do I make a post on nairaland...pls
Re: Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport by subcbouy: 1:16pm On Jun 26, 2022
The guy is indeed street boy that doesn't know anything. All the information about him is irregular, his age on the docs posted is irregular, even his surname is interchanged in all the docs.
Re: Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport by Qwerty4u(m): 1:18pm On Jun 26, 2022
Na waoooo... Things are happening..
Meanwhile enjoy my music

https://mayvibe.com/play-album/idi-ebube1612459870
Re: Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport by Cajal(m): 1:20pm On Jun 26, 2022
SensualMan:
The idea of Organ Harvesting must have been suggested to Ekweremadu by one of his yoruba friends/aides.

What Yoruba Muslims cannot do does not exist angry
Yes
They can do things to become Nigeria president
Re: Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport by Atdeejay12: 1:21pm On Jun 26, 2022
Re: Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport by dogmart(m): 1:22pm On Jun 26, 2022
Nyamiri:

If there is any agreement with that boy that Ekweremadu will pay 1 kobo for the organ, Ekweremadu will spend the next 10 years in jail.

U have said it all
Re: Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport by Cajal(m): 1:22pm On Jun 26, 2022
bitingcool:
Prayer for Nigerians
Yes ooo.
Amen

For me..like jagaban Borgu..BAT .. unstoppable
Re: Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport by BigIyanga: 1:23pm On Jun 26, 2022
jackcanfield:
The young man is just seeking asylum .. He would do finger print capturing , link NIN before getting the passport and NIN would need BVN... even if everyone is corrupt NIMC is not, at least that I know.
Story. BVN data is used for NIN. BVN info was filled by bank teller. Bank teller erroneously entered by date of birth and height
Re: Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport by Jemex003: 1:24pm On Jun 26, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

But it's afonjas that harvest organ na. It's their birth right

If you know how many Igbo that has been killed in my area for robbery and organ harvest you won’t come here to say nonsense.
Re: Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport by subcbouy: 1:24pm On Jun 26, 2022
SensualMan:
The idea of Organ Harvesting must have been suggested to Ekweremadu by one of his yoruba friends/aides.

What Yoruba Muslims cannot do does not exist angry
Waist the skull miners and yeast the kidney harvesters gringrin
Re: Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport by zolajpower: 1:25pm On Jun 26, 2022
jackcanfield:
The young man is just seeking asylum .. He would do finger print capturing , link NIN before getting the passport and NIN would need BVN... even if everyone is corrupt NIMC is not, at least that I know.

Who told you that nimc isn't corrupt ? I was about to renew my passport last year and at the immigration office it was discovered that my nimc card has no middle name but my international passport has . I was refered to nimc office to adjust the document .... Guy after I made d correction ( which was NimC mistake ) I was told to keep coming back every two weeks
I went to their office for almost 3mnths but still d same not until someone told me I need to sought them if not I won't see my new NIN card . Like play like play when I met who will do it she told me to pay 13k I did and within 2min a card that took 3mnt came out shocked
So NIMC RE the worse government organization after police

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport by subcbouy: 1:28pm On Jun 26, 2022
jackcanfield:
How do you know NIMC isn't corrupt? I pay cash for me to get NIN in NIMC office, bro.
Re: Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport by BigIyanga: 1:29pm On Jun 26, 2022
jrusky:

Well you may be right but that passport belong to Nigeria if even they think otherwise with his age yet they have no right challenging what the passport says the highest they can do is to send him back if they are not comfortable with his age because its not British passport, however I must be honest that boy just want to play smart on this family which is bad of him. I hate betrayer like hell. He betrayed Ekweremadu and he will surfer for it because he can mot deny he was not paid or he was not told what is on ground before he embarked on the trip.
Typical Naija oppressor mentality. Ekweremadus need to prove their innocence not the guy. Once there is deception or monetary inducement in organ donation… a crime has been established. Judge remanded them in custody because of the crime

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 26, 2022
Stargangz:
The Ekweremadus will rot in jail. This I have seen.
The Senator had failed as a leader but you're not better than he is. You will be worst than he.. The boy that was shouting that he is 15years and saying "grace and other stuffs online "you had not said anything, as the boy was claiming that he had cashed out.. The Senator might had failed by not telling the donor why he is been taken to UK but you are still not better than him..
Re: Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport by Eriokanmi: 1:31pm On Jun 26, 2022
ojesymsym:
For the sake of other Nigerians, I hope that at least the immigration passport is not fraudulently acquired, because our passport has been believed accepted for a while now as being documented, any sign that it is not will open another Pandora on our already scrutinized travelilng documents.
Our passport acceptability has nothing to do with any government in power. Its simply because its now met the international standards. Nigeria was among countries issuing passports which weren't machine readable until they complied.
Re: Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport by phemmyfour: 1:34pm On Jun 26, 2022
God1000:
Another sham investigation, nothing incriminating will come out of it
age falsification

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport by koyyess: 1:34pm On Jun 26, 2022
Trying to cover their fraudulent practices.

Investigate kor.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport by Ultimas: 1:40pm On Jun 26, 2022
Yes, we must get to the root of the matter.

Re: Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport by WatchYourSix: 1:42pm On Jun 26, 2022
dragunov:

Awọn weyrey. What are they probing? They want to exonerate themselves.

Lol....Thats the next thing naaa...all the agency involved will not want to look bad...

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport by bleskid: 1:43pm On Jun 26, 2022
time has come to judge the living and the death ...
Re: Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport by ojesymsym: 1:44pm On Jun 26, 2022
My point exactly, but if they find out that we are still able to present doctored passports, then we are in for a new round of trouble.
Eriokanmi:
Our passport acceptability has nothing to do with any government in power. Its simply because its now met the international standards. Nigeria was among countries issuing passports which weren't machine readable until they complied.
Re: Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport by Peppabae(f): 1:44pm On Jun 26, 2022
[Do you have proofquote author=Zico5 post=114171066]Let them probe whatever they wish to probe. Ekweremadu is a criminal, simple as ABC.[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Exposes Politicians Sponsoring Herdsmen Crisis / EFCC Brings Fayose To Court As Corruption Trial Begins [photos] / Bandits Break Into NDA Kaduna, Kill Naval Officer, Two Majors Kidnapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.