Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport (46050 Views)

Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor / Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport / Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport by akintunde63: 5:03pm On Jun 26, 2022
Islie:

https://punchng.com/ekweremadu-immigration-probes-organ-donors-passport/

This isn't an issue of the boy's age!

Did he know they were taking him to the UK to harvest his organ (s)?

If Ekweremadu & his wife really love their daughter so much, why didn't they give her their own kidney? After all she's their child
Re: Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport by Obesity(m): 5:12pm On Jun 26, 2022
Stargangz:
The Ekweremadus will rot in jail. This I have seen.

Big lie
Re: Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport by gbishman: 5:28pm On Jun 26, 2022
We all know what the findings will be. Pls UK do not be relaps in your resolve to unvail the truth. time and time this is how the wealthy oppress the poor in Nigeria. Tell me what does young boy know about kidney transplant? Where is the consent form or letter from his parents? In situations like this is a member from the boys family not to have accompanied young David?
Nonsense
Re: Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport by frog12: 5:36pm On Jun 26, 2022
if the boy lied, UK will jail him.

jackcanfield:
The young man is just seeking asylum .. He would do finger print capturing , link NIN before getting the passport and NIN would need BVN... even if everyone is corrupt NIMC is not, at least that I know.
Re: Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport by oloritunmmy(f): 5:42pm On Jun 26, 2022
Probably the boy consented to the move before he was taken abroad. He looks mature, and not a minor as proclaimed. Let the truth prevail. Some people give their organ for money. It occurs wella. If it is an agreed biz, those in custody are justified.
Re: Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport by frog12: 5:44pm On Jun 26, 2022
that's nigeria for you

zolajpower:

Who told you that nimc isn't corrupt ? I was about to renew my passport last year and at the immigration office it was discovered that my nimc card has no middle name but my international passport has . I was refered to nimc office to adjust the document .... Guy after I made d correction ( which was NimC mistake ) I was told to keep coming back every two weeks
I went to their office for almost 3mnths but still d same not until someone told me I need to sought them if not I won't see my new NIN card . Like play like play when I met who will do it she told me to pay 13k I did and within 2min a card that took 3mnt came out shocked
So NIMC RE the worse government organization after police
Re: Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport by frog12: 5:49pm On Jun 26, 2022
quack lawyer grin

LordOfTheGame:
This smart game by this boy will definitely turn against him in no distance time. Ekweremmadu is a lawyer and public servant, he knows the implication of illegalities and crimes hence; he will not embark on this without first all, having a signed document to prove the boy's consent and approval.
Re: Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport by Peacecore: 5:54pm On Jun 26, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

We are in Nigeria, everything can be bought.

Everything is for sale
A country where David will buy music and add it only OBO, den go online n tell d hungry villagers not to sale dia votes shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport by Peacecore: 5:57pm On Jun 26, 2022
bitingcool:
Prayer for Nigerians
Not just character. I also add the personality, then I say big Amen!!!!!!
Re: Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport by Benwallt(m): 5:58pm On Jun 26, 2022
Okadigbo would have changed these people's orientation hadn't it been he didn't die when he did. The best politician from that side till date.
Re: Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport by ASUGARUBA(m): 5:59pm On Jun 26, 2022
Officers and CG need go down
Re: Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport by Lugianostar(m): 6:10pm On Jun 26, 2022
Our politicians will never do things rightly by following the best procedure. They brought it upon themselves.
Re: Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport by olubam89: 6:21pm On Jun 26, 2022
God1000:
Another sham investigation, nothing incriminating will come out of it

Must something incriminating come out when in really sense non.

Although, Nigeria is what it is.
Re: Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport by babadee1(m): 6:28pm On Jun 26, 2022
englishmart:
Take a close look at that guy's lips, marijuana has had its toll on it. The guys rral age isn't about 21, he's actually 23 and above.
The problem isn't age, the problem is, "Do they have any signed agreement pertaining the organ harvest intention?
If yes, Ekweremmadu will be released next week

It doesn't need to even be signed. A verbal agreement is enough. The boy whether he is 15 or 21 was not kidnapped and forced on a plane to the UK. He must have given his consent at some point.
Re: Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport by WatchYourSix: 6:55pm On Jun 26, 2022
babadee1:

It doesn't need to even be signed. A verbal agreement is enough. The boy whether he is 15 or 21 was not kidnapped and forced on a plane to the UK. He must have given his consent at some point.

It was a medical visa, specifically to go donate one of his organ...his travel purpose was not hidden from the embassy...

A consent letter will be part of the document used to process the medical visa...
Re: Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport by Topshow2010(m): 7:48pm On Jun 26, 2022
Useless mofos ..... Medicine after death angry
Re: Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport by VMuna: 8:06pm On Jun 26, 2022
naijaguy1234:
Hold your organs tight, Okoro‘s are coming ! The organs harvester.

smiley

You're funny.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport by highoctane: 8:08pm On Jun 26, 2022
Organ donors at a price can be found any where in the world.
What I don't understand is did Ekweremadu want it free?
Can he not afford $25000-75000 for a none drinker or smoker kidney?
Why the easy way, with a tout?
Re: Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport by debare775: 8:11pm On Jun 26, 2022
The Ekweremadus will rot in jail. This I have seen.The Ekweremadus will rot in jail. This I have seen....
Re: Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport by babadee1(m): 8:27pm On Jun 26, 2022
WatchYourSix:

It was a medical visa, specifically to go donate one of his organ...his travel purpose was not hidden from the embassy...

A consent letter will be part of the document used to process the medical visa...

In that case it's even more straightforward, unless they're saying the consent letter was fake like the passport supposedly is.
Re: Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport by Nyamiri: 9:03pm On Jun 26, 2022
BoboKush:

Why?

It is a crime to pay organ donors in the UK.
If everyone is to pay organ donors, only the rich will stay alive. It will also encourage commercial organ harvesting. They can just kidnap you, remove your organs and sell.
Re: Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport by WatchYourSix: 9:13pm On Jun 26, 2022
babadee1:

In that case it's even more straightforward, unless they're saying the consent letter was fake like the passport supposedly is.

https://www.nairaland.com/7198049/ekweremadu-saga-nwamini-david-22#114180864
Re: Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport by BoboKush(m): 11:18pm On Jun 26, 2022
Nyamiri:

It is a crime to pay organ donors in the UK.
If everyone is to pay organ donors, only the rich will stay alive. It will also encourage commercial organ harvesting. They can just kidnap you, remove your organs and sell.

Thanks for the head up
Re: Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport by Sixfiguresmart(m): 6:42am On Jun 27, 2022
CheapHomes1:

What is the correlation between everything you typed here and the comment by God1000 to which you responded?
A question for the teacher to whom you paid your fees. Sorry that you were passed out before you could develop the mental skill to structure a question.

Too late, Sir. I do not live in cheap homes. Check the man across the street.
Re: Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport by CheapHomes1: 6:50am On Jun 27, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
A question for the teacher to whom you paid your fees. Sorry that you were passed out before you could develop the mental skill to structure a question.

Too late, Sir. I do not live in cheap homes. Check the man across the street.

With all your developed mental skill, how come you can't answer the simple question?

What is the correlation between everything you typed here and the comment by God1000 to which you responded?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport by Sixfiguresmart(m): 7:55am On Jun 27, 2022
CheapHomes1:

With all your developed mental skill, how come you can't answer the simple question?

The answer is found on the top left corner of my arss cheek.

Kindly get a ladder, climb 3 feet up the ladder and stick your head behind my arss. Voilà! You have found the answer.
Re: Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:53am On Jun 27, 2022
Ekweremmadu is a human trafficker, fraudster, organ harvester criminal, and a corrupt politician.
Re: Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport by CheapHomes1: 11:56am On Jun 27, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
The answer is found on the top left corner of my arss cheek.

Kindly get a ladder, climb 3 feet up the ladder and stick your head behind my arss. Voilà! You have found the answer.
What is the correlation between everything you typed here and the questions below?

Re: Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport by Sixfiguresmart(m): 12:13pm On Jun 27, 2022
CheapHomes1:

What is the correlation between everything you typed here and the questions below?

In your ahhss
Re: Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport by CheapHomes1: 4:26pm On Jun 27, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
In your ahhss

What is your ahhss?

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport by Richardxxx: 5:51pm On Jun 27, 2022
Re: Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport by Sixfiguresmart(m): 9:11am On Jun 28, 2022
CheapHomes1:

What is your ahhss?

keep kissing his balls little gay. He will keep giving your one like only.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EFCC Brings Fayose To Court As Corruption Trial Begins [photos] / Umahi, Others Queue Behind George Obiozor, The New President Of Ohanaeze Ndigbo / What Could Be Running In The Mind Of Amaechis' Wife (picture)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.