Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,930 members, 7,828,241 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport (46052 Views)

Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor / Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport / Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport by CheapHomes1: 9:12am On Jun 28, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
keep kissing his balls little gay. He will keep giving your one like only.

What is your ahhss?

What is the correlation between everything you typed here and the questions below?

With all your developed mental skill, how come you can't answer the simple question?

What is the correlation between everything you typed here and the comment by God1000 to which you responded?
Re: Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport by God1000(m): 10:28am On Jun 28, 2022
CheapHomes1:

What is your ahhss?

What is the correlation between everything you typed here and the questions below?

With all your developed mental skill, how come you can't answer the simple question?

What is the correlation between everything you typed here and the comment by God1000 to which you responded?
please ignore that guy, such people don't learn or admit their mistakes.

He obviously misconstrued my comment, it's always good to read and comprehend before typing.
Re: Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport by God1000(m): 10:31am On Jun 28, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
keep kissing his balls little gay. He will keep giving your one like only.
you need to grow up and stop being mischievous
Re: Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport by Sixfiguresmart(m): 10:32am On Jun 28, 2022
He must be getting really tired of your nuisance. I doubt that he really cares about your existence. He has hired a tool for free in you. I do not live in cheap homes. Move across the street and find the man that you are seeking.
CheapHomes1:

What is your ahhss?

Re: Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport by Sixfiguresmart(m): 10:33am On Jun 28, 2022
Grow up...Mischievous.
Does growth erode mischievousness?

God1000:
you need to grow up and stop being mischievous
Re: Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport by God1000(m): 10:39am On Jun 28, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Grow up...Mischievous.
Does growth erode mischievousness?

I'm just tired of your Hokum and vituperation.

Don't be too tacky chap, there's no boon in throwing barbs, brickbats and vitrols at people
Re: Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport by CheapHomes1: 10:46am On Jun 28, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
He must be getting really tired of your nuisance. I doubt that he really cares about your existence. He has hired a tool for free in you. I do not live in cheap homes. Move across the street and find the man that you are seeking.

What is your ahhss?

What is the correlation between everything you typed here and the comment by G*d1000 to which you responded?
Re: Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport by Sixfiguresmart(m): 10:55am On Jun 28, 2022
He is asking you to grow up
CheapHomes1:

What is your ahhss?

What is the correlation between everything you typed here and the comment by G*d1000 to which you responded?
Re: Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport by CheapHomes1: 11:03am On Jun 28, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
He is asking you to grow up

What is your ahhss?

Re: Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport by Kfed4ril(m): 1:50pm On Jun 28, 2022
englishmart:
Take a close look at that guy's lips, marijuana has had its toll on it. The guys rral age isn't about 21, he's actually 23 and above.
The problem isn't age, the problem is, "Do they have any signed agreement pertaining the organ harvest intention?
If yes, Ekweremmadu will be released next week

I don’t think any signed agreement is need, if Ekweremadu’s lawyers could just prove that the guy could read and write, because I think that letter Ekweremadu wrote to the British embassy, the boy submitted it himself as a supporting document to facilitate his visa and also I’m sure the interviewer on sighting the letter must ask the boy a question or 2 on his consent for the transfer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence / President Buhari Calls Super Eagles On Phone: #World Cup 2018 / Dino Melaye Shares Photos With Remi Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.