Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,265 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport (46060 Views)

Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor / Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport / Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport by Peppysco: 1:45pm On Jun 26, 2022
englishmart:
Take a close look at that guy's lips, marijuana has had its toll on it. The guys rral age isn't about 21, he's actually 23 and above.
The problem isn't age, the problem is, "Do they have any signed agreement pertaining the organ harvest intention?
If yes, Ekweremmadu will be released next week

I'm sure you think you're dealing with the Nigerian judicial system, but you're wrong. Even Ekweremadu for the prison hin dey go know say no way out. Your political leaders are killing and harvesting your souls over there, but you fools wouldn't see it, na another person matter una go dey carry for head. Very soon, una eyes go clear

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport by salem1996: 1:45pm On Jun 26, 2022
englishmart:
Take a close look at that guy's lips, marijuana has had its toll on it. The guys rral age isn't about 21, he's actually 23 and above.
The problem isn't age, the problem is, "Do they have any signed agreement pertaining the organ harvest intention?

The major suspicion is that the boy was promised good life outter here but was not aware he was going for kidney donor until they got to the hospital

5 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport by Cantonese: 1:46pm On Jun 26, 2022
ojesymsym:
For the sake of other Nigerians, I hope that at least the immigration passport is not fraudulently acquired, because our passport has been believed accepted for a while now as being documented, any sign that it is not will open another Pandora on our already scrutinized travelilng documents.

RIP English.
Re: Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport by Golan007: 1:50pm On Jun 26, 2022
englishmart:

Hahahaha.

It is illegal to donate organs for money in UK.

Ekweremmadu can only get off on technicalities.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport by Funflipper: 1:50pm On Jun 26, 2022
ojesymsym:
For the sake of other Nigerians, I hope that at least the immigration passport is not fraudulently acquired, because our passport has been believed accepted for a while now as being documented, any sign that it is not will open another Pandora on our already scrutinized travelilng documents.

You think they don't know that already? That green back is trash.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport by godwon01(m): 1:50pm On Jun 26, 2022
That boy can never be 15 yrs
old. There is conspiracy going on some where about Ekeremadu. Let them carry out MRI, bone marrow test and chest X ray to determine his actual age I am very sure Ekeremadu will be exonerated very soon. The boy was misguided and tutored by someone. He was informed by his tutor to claim to be a minor, so that he will be left with social services in order to stay in the UK. What his guidance don't realize is that , any time he clock 18 yrs , he will be release to Nigeria government. As the matter stand now his parents will be Summon by the Nigeria government for further evidences about his past life .

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport by Originalsly: 1:52pm On Jun 26, 2022
jrusky:

But bro does British has right to determine foreign citizen age?

Bro that boy is over 15 this is a fact. The boy deliberately want to be a spoiler after he must have collected money it was just unfortunate Ekweremadu goofed by involving an opportunist in his quest to safe his daughters life.

If at the end it's confirm the boy was a liar then he would have himself and his family to blame for been silly and greedy because all evidence so far showed Ekweremadu followed due process in getting the visa for him.

Anyway let's wait and see how it ends up.

The British didn't determine his age .... it had to be what age was presented on his documents. If Ekweremadu played a part in falsifying his age... or the victim himself falsified his age unknown to Ekweremadu ... we do not know....but Ekweremadu had to know the age on the documents. Maybe he arranged it to make it easier for him to gain entry to the UK as a minor. What I believe Ekweremadu didn't know is organ donation from a minor is illegal and will prompt an investigation. Too bad.... unfortunately the law doesn't respect title nor have ears for explanations as in Nigeria..... jail straight like any other common criminal until next court date.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport by dragunov: 1:53pm On Jun 26, 2022
WatchYourSix:

Lol....Thats the next thing naaa...all the agency involved will not want to look bad...

Imagine. Na so our incompetence de show like fowl yansh wey breeze blow.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport by Peppysco: 1:54pm On Jun 26, 2022
SensualMan:
The idea of Organ Harvesting must have been suggested to Ekweremadu by one of his yoruba friends/aides.

What Yoruba Muslims cannot do does not exist angry
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport by coputa(m): 1:54pm On Jun 26, 2022
rayvelez:
Lol Trust Nigeria Immigration at y’all own peril very useless people.
If you do business with Nigeria immigration service,then you will know that the Nigeria police is your friend.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport by VladimirPutiin(m): 1:56pm On Jun 26, 2022
englishmart:

That guy is 28
Re: Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport by Funflipper: 1:58pm On Jun 26, 2022
blaise26abj:

You dey mind Awon idiots . they probably went to capture the boy’s data in Ekweremadu’s sitting room . Very useless , corrupt organization .

You are 100% on point here.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport by Simplythebest: 1:59pm On Jun 26, 2022
Nigeria is really in a mess. No correct data for Nigerians. U can have 2 different international passport with different names and with the same face on them and they will all be valid. Nigeria don't have data we are really not serious in the country. I was shock when i saw it. We need to work on this country honestly
Re: Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport by moneyissweet(m): 2:01pm On Jun 26, 2022
I think say na only me, that dude is a thief.

englishmart:
The problem isn't a kissge, the problem is, "Do they have any signed agreement pertaining the organ harvest intention?
Re: Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport by coputa(m): 2:02pm On Jun 26, 2022
ojesymsym:
And baggages(he's filled with garri,crayfish and ogbono.
Re: Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport by SpecialEdition: 2:04pm On Jun 26, 2022
Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s real name as contained in his primary sch certificate is "Yekini Amoda Ogunlere" from Iragbiji Osun state. He changed to Tinubu after being wanted for drugs related crime in the 70s in US. That's why he didn't tender them to INEC
Gbas Gbos #doggy Rinu Room 419
Copied.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport by funkyjaay: 2:04pm On Jun 26, 2022
Nigerian immigration are talking because external authorities are involved.Its just matter of time d truth will be known
Re: Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport by Funflipper: 2:06pm On Jun 26, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

That guy is 28

28 is too young, try 3600 years old and you might just be able to convince yourself that it is true. But I give thanks to God the case is being tried in the UK and not Nigeria where it is a taboo to jail rich people for the crimes they commit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport by seborrhic: 2:06pm On Jun 26, 2022
Originalsly:

The rotisserie didn't determine his age .... it had to be what age was presented on his documents. If Ekweremadu played a part in falsifying his age... or the victim himself falsified his age unknown to Ekweremadu ... we do not know....but Ekweremadu had to know the age on the documents. Maybe he arranged it to make it easier for him to gain entry to the UK as a minor. What I believe Ekweremadu didn't know is organ donation from a minor is illegal and will prompt an investigation. Too bad.... unfortunately the law doesn't respect title nor have ears for explanations as in Nigeria..... jail straight like any other common criminal until next court date.
Organ donation even by a "papa" or a recently deceased corpse for commercial gain is also criminal.
So being 15 or 23 doesn't matter.
The only thing is that if he is officially accepted to be a minor and the Ekweremadu's were aware,the crime becomes even more serious.
They are even lucky the offence wasn't committed in the U.S.where the prosecutors would be very careful not to mess up the case& get a conviction because there even sleeping with a minor is a serious criminal offence,talkless organ harvesting of a minor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport by BadEnglish(m): 2:06pm On Jun 26, 2022
rayvelez:
Lol Trust Nigeria Immigration at y’all own peril very useless people.
I'm an immigration officer, I agree with you
Re: Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport by BadEnglish(m): 2:09pm On Jun 26, 2022
ojesymsym:

This particular passport can't be cloned, it's highly secured
Re: Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport by Golan007: 2:10pm On Jun 26, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

That guy is 28

I heard he's 58.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport by Golan007: 2:12pm On Jun 26, 2022
SpecialEdition:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s real name as contained in his primary sch certificate is "Yekini Amoda Ogunlere" from Iragbiji Osun state. He changed to Tinubu after being wanted for drugs related crime in the 70s in US. That's why he didn't tender them to INEC
Gbas Gbos #doggy Rinu Room 419
Copied.

That means the documents peiole have been peddling is false.
Re: Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport by toujurs: 2:12pm On Jun 26, 2022
Fools, dying minutes duty. It's only escalated problems Nigerian agencies act on.
Re: Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport by BoboKush(m): 2:14pm On Jun 26, 2022
jackcanfield:
The young man is just seeking asylum .. He would do finger print capturing , link NIN before getting the passport and NIN would need BVN... even if everyone is corrupt NIMC is not, at least that I know.

Nt all state requires NIN... BVN whatever..... I did in oyo..... Was told nin isn't needed that only lagos/abuja people need it

Mind u this is a serving senator
By now you should knw so laws are meant for the poor
Re: Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport by SmartyPants(m): 2:14pm On Jun 26, 2022
englishmart:

Excellent submission but there is one missing point. The way English police work, he would never have been arrested if he had shown that signed agreement. And so far, his defence has not raised that argument. I strongly doubt that they have such a written agreement.
Re: Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport by frakdon(m): 2:15pm On Jun 26, 2022
elderlyounggman:
We need investors in our lucrative charcoal business and we also have hundreds of acre of farmland for mechanized maize and cassava farming with a view to maximize profit by expanding the current scope of the business venture.
location is kwara state.
Pls check my profile for contact details

How much you expecting to be invested and what is the return on the investment?
Re: Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport by victorv12(m): 2:17pm On Jun 26, 2022
SensualMan:
The idea of Organ Harvesting must have been suggested to Ekweremadu by one of his yoruba friends/aides.

What Yoruba Muslims cannot do does not exist angry

Can you see how senseless you are? Whatever verdict that comes out of the case is going to affect Nigerians like you and I a lot. Have you passed any point of entry of any country an see the way they scrutinize us as Nigerians both young and old? You are a fool!
Re: Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport by Abiajiga(m): 2:19pm On Jun 26, 2022
Mods abeg hold on; today my byday. Make person do me byday. Wetin i want? Old or new smart phone.
Re: Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport by Walllee: 2:19pm On Jun 26, 2022
Realists:

Organ harvesting by an Okoroman is not surprising, but that a senator of Federal Republic of Nigeria indulging in the name shaming of Nigeria is the big question. DIA has reported that it's an open secret the tribe of nyamiiris have taken it upon themselves to destroy the name Nigeria.

Lol,when u see an Empty headed hydraulic soup gozzling Orger,you will always know. grin
Re: Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport by Sweetness2020(f): 2:19pm On Jun 26, 2022
The system you refused to make it work,will affect you or your love one’s...... Nigeria politicians are so wicked, take a look school oooo there children Oyinbo land, medicals oo Oyinbo land, so tell me . Assuming the system is working all this money spend on dis trip for , the operation or taking some one abroad would have been don here legally wit a donor. Cos some person will donate due to high rate of poverty in Nigeria, but you see the system they refused to make it work. they run to Oyinbo land to do it,dis how Dey will be disgracing there self to this Oyinbo people, our Nigeria leaders are so wicked it hurts I swear
Re: Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport by BoboKush(m): 2:20pm On Jun 26, 2022
Nyamiri:

If there is any agreement with that boy that Ekweremadu will pay 1 kobo for the organ, Ekweremadu will spend the next 10 years in jail.

Why?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State / NLC Vows To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Others From Tomorrow / Muazu Mocks Fayose with Buhari Death-wish (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.