Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,725 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan (87867 Views)

Rev Fr Andrew Aigbe Obinyan Joins 2024 Edo Governorship Race / 2023 Presidency: “Lagos Is Clearly Going Peter Obi’s Way” – Jack Obinyan / Jack Obinyan: Edo State ACP Is Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by Bimpe29: 8:45pm On Jun 26, 2022
FullBlastLight:
After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo State – Jack Obinyan Laments

As the Nigeria prepare for the 2023 Presidential election, A well known Nigerian politician and former Senior Special Adviser to the governor of Edo State on News Media, Jack Obinyan have revealed that after what he saw today, the Labour party presidential candidate, Peter Obi Should Not Campaign In Edo state.

Recently, Jack Obinyan who is a strong Supporter of the Labour party presidential candidate, Peter Obi was on his social media page, where he made it known that He can all everybody for free that Edo state is passionately Obidient, and Peter Obi will get at least 80 percent of the votes.

In regard to this, the former Senior Special Adviser to the governor of Edo State on News Media, Jack Obinyan have taken to his verify Facebook page to stated that:

“After what I saw today, Obidients standing in the rain registering for PVC, Mr Peter Obi should not Campaign in Edo, because we carry the matter for our head."

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.facebook.com/100444978545140/posts/523931942863106/%3Flocale%3Dzh_CN%26_rdr&ved=2ahUKEwiWi7SulMv4AhVxQPEDHfiiA_wQFnoECAoQAQ&usg=AOvVaw2P-zdDS0TY7oSnJJAmfZP4
Ironically, elections are not won on SM.
Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by shortIGBOman: 8:45pm On Jun 26, 2022
PointZerom:

Enter your room and remove those items imported and sold to you by the Igbos you hate.

God forbid. I don't patronise those People. Since they only sell fake Aba made products grin grin

Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 26, 2022
We dey ves

Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by ljoh: 8:46pm On Jun 26, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Keep deceiving yourselves, no body know Peter ObiTUARY in Edo.

Besides, Igbo can never rule this Country.

You're a zombie
Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by zionmde: 8:46pm On Jun 26, 2022
Levels1:

Truth be told assuming our son is not running, certainly we will still vote for Hausa instead of IBO. That's just how it works. Muslim Muslim tickets is much more better than voting out our Son.
So why are u crying that Igbos rather choose to vote stones than tinubu. So stop crying all is fair and square

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by Tinubufit: 8:46pm On Jun 26, 2022
Border Kor demarcation ni.
Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by favor914: 8:46pm On Jun 26, 2022
PointZerom:

Enter your room and remove those items imported and sold to you by the Igbos you hate.
Very funny, If he didn’t patronize & buy from them, where will they have gotten money to send you to school?

It takes 2 to tango.
Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by ThePlugg(m): 8:46pm On Jun 26, 2022
Getat from my mention
Jesse25:

Oga vote first
Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by ohireku(m): 8:47pm On Jun 26, 2022
RealEzee:
we dont need rulers

We need servants to serve this nation grin

And you Peter Obi is that servant?
Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by BigBashiru: 8:47pm On Jun 26, 2022
favor914:
Just like Peter Obi that was Atiku’s house boy less than 4 years ago, what has changed from then till now?

Keep deceiving yourself.

Running mate not "houseboy"
Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by shortIGBOman: 8:47pm On Jun 26, 2022
RealEzee:
we dont need rulers

We need servants to serve this nation grin

Peter ObiTUARY is not a Servant. He is a Thief. Who came to steal and Rob our national treasury. grin

1 Like

Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by Supreme01: 8:48pm On Jun 26, 2022
SEGLIZ:
people won't stop fooling around, obi this, obi that. you are not telling us what he has to offer us, just pick my voters card then go thumb print.

even those that read us their plan failed us let alone the one that has not make mention of how he will administer the nation.

people damning the rain don't mean they for obi. why generalise?

As u said they've failed us so we'll vote personality. Obi is the only one for now.
Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by tonididdy(m): 8:49pm On Jun 26, 2022
I'm 100% an Edo man

But I'm yet to be obedient!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by BigBashiru: 8:49pm On Jun 26, 2022
bunminikan:

When you cut snake's head off, it tends to pretend it's still alive. Supporters of those old guys are just trying to be relevant

Well said
Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by shortIGBOman: 8:49pm On Jun 26, 2022
ljoh:

You're a zombie

Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by Trypant(f): 8:49pm On Jun 26, 2022
zionmde:
Very good development
Edo is the pivot state in the entire SS
If Obi can capture Edo, benue, nasarrawa, taraba and ondo state then it is game over. All other NC states won't give him at least 30%

Whether he wins or not, he has already redefined politics in Nigeria, we can now believe a man without a godfather will have a chance to be president

I can tell you Obi will get more 60% in Taraba state. We have created WhatsApp forum via Taraba news.

I have revalidated my PVC last week.

#In the same vein#,

*2023 ELECTION: THE USE OF NEW MACHINE—BVAS*

This is an important message that we must all read and forward to our people and groups.

1. INEC will be using BVAS (Bimordal Verification Accreditation System) in the coming General Election. It is replacing the Smart Card Reader used in previous General Elections from 2015.
2. It means before anyone with a PVC is allowed to cast his vote—the person must be accredited with the help of the BVAS Machine. If the person is not accredited, he will not be allowed to vote.
3. The BVAS accreditation will be through thumbprint and Facial Expression. It means, once a voter’s thumb is placed on the machine, the person’s information on the INEC portal will pop up. If the thumbprint doesn’t work, the BVAS machine will be placed across the person’s face to capture his image-once, it is captured by the machine, the person’s information will pop up and such voter will be accredited to vote.
4. The advantage of the BVAS is that it reduces rigging and electoral malpractices considerably. Now, a voter must be verified that he is the owner of the card before he will be accredited to vote. It is now one man, one vote.
5. This BVAS Machine has been used in different Bye and State Elections i.e. Delta State, Anambra State Gubernatorial Election 2021, FCT Council Election in February, and the recent concluded Ekiti State Gubernatorial Election.

*THE MAJOR PROBLEM WITH THE BVAS MACHINE.*

We ran a thorough research on the functionality of the BVAS machine through the reports received from the places it has been used so far for elections.

It’s just a common problem that was discovered: the BVAS machine couldn’t successfully accredit many voters through their facial expressions. Thus, many voters even with their PVCs were disenfranchised in those elections.

This issue affect particularly the aged people and those whose PVCs were given in 2010/2011, 2014/2015. The BVAS couldn’t successfully connect their present images with the ones uploaded years back during the registration processes.

We need to put a preventive measure in place now so that our people won’t be disenfranchised in the 2023 General Election.

*SOLUTION*

1. I would advise that those whose cards were given 2010/2011, 2014/2015, 2018/2019 should do revalidation which means they should upload their current images on the INEC Registration Portal.

2. The Voter’s Cards from 2010/2011 does not expire. It is permanent. So, you won’t be given a new card if you do revalidation, it only means you have uploaded your recent picture for accreditation purpose in the coming election.

*AYOJIDE IBITOYE *
National Youth Secretary
*Initiative for A Better and Brighter Nigeria (IBBN)*
Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by moneyissweet(m): 8:50pm On Jun 26, 2022
Did I hear you say Beautiful country? Lol, Do you know that Igbos are the only tribe living a beautiful life in Nigeria?

Cursed Child

shortIGBOman:

Bla bla bla. grin

Igbo will never rule this our beautiful Country.
Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by favor914: 8:50pm On Jun 26, 2022
BigBashiru:

Running mate not "houseboy"
Like I said keep deceiving yourself, he was a member of pdp as of a month ago, he comes & steals their secrets then runs away?

I know his old party members are still observing him, deciding on the punishment they will inflict on the Judas.
Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by Jemex003: 8:51pm On Jun 26, 2022
NobleSeed:
offline online we gat him back..
If na to waste the vote we are ready to waste am on obi..

Sure you can waste your vote but don’t ever open your mouth to say nonsense later that one president isn’t helping you later.

1 Like

Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by Picardor2: 8:51pm On Jun 26, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Jack Obinyan, that pained loser? cheesy

His candidate, Vice President Yemi Osibanjo lost APC primaries and he has been pained since then.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.
God4bid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by Levels1(m): 8:51pm On Jun 26, 2022
zionmde:

So why are u crying that Igbos rather choose to vote stones than tinubu. So stop crying all is fair and square

You are the one who's crying and will keep crying. What's the correlation between you and Obi if not been your tribe Man. So you expect others to dump there's while you hold onto yours despite all fact that you equally knows he can't win a State let alone a country yet you prefer to waste your vote. Like it or not, I will rather vote for an Hausa man instead of IBO tribe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by nony43(m): 8:52pm On Jun 26, 2022
codedguy1:

True!

But its a big battle. Many wars to be fought for this victory because these demons that are in power won't go out without a fight.

True.
Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by Theoarhics: 8:53pm On Jun 26, 2022
shortIGBOman:

I'm in Edo state . If u ask 10 person who is their preferred candidate 9 will tell u it's Peter Obi. That I can tell u with so much certainty and authority
Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by PointZerom: 8:53pm On Jun 26, 2022
favor914:
Very funny, If he didn’t patronize & buy from them, where will they have gotten money to send you to school?

It takes 2 to tango.

What a pity situation you found yourself.
Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by nony43(m): 8:54pm On Jun 26, 2022
shortIGBOman:

E pain you short man. grin

1 Like

Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by Shikini: 8:55pm On Jun 26, 2022
He's a good man
Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by victorsola: 8:56pm On Jun 26, 2022
zionmde:
Very good development
If Obi can capture Edo, benue, nasarrawa, taraba and ondo state then it is game over. All other NC states won't give him at least 30%

Whether he wins or not, he has already redefined politics in Nigeria, we can now believe a man without a godfather will have a chance to be president
edo state yes but ondo , nassarrawa, Taraba . That’s just a dream that can’t be . Edo never wanted apc again hence the reason for relegating osho baba even Dey don’t even want PDP cus of the way they play obaseki . But for ondo nobody can defeat apc in that state as a matter of fact the whole south west and the core north wount vote obi because he his an Igbo man and not a Muslim. This is the ruling factor. So obi is left with SE, SS.
Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by favor914: 8:56pm On Jun 26, 2022
PointZerom:

What a pity situation you found yourself.
I went to the shop, the Igbo man told me seven thousand Naira for the item, another Igbo man entered the job, he told him two thousand Naira for that same item, Igbo man, no wan see another Igbo man for em shop.

There is no gain for them, patronizing themselves.
Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by ponishah: 8:57pm On Jun 26, 2022
zionmde:
Very good development

Let's say Obi pulls weight in the election, then this election may go into run-off
Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by PointZerom: 8:57pm On Jun 26, 2022
shortIGBOman:

God forbid. I don't patronise those People. Since they only sell fake Aba made products grin grin

Even your tribal marks is made in Ogbomosho.

Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by nijanigga: 8:58pm On Jun 26, 2022
Last chance to break the curse of putting spent fuel in Aso rock.
Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 26, 2022
ezegold4we:
Obi will win 80℅ votes without stress in SS/SE,40℅ IN SW, 30℅ NC AND 15℅ IN NW AND NE
Haha. This is what will cause problem come 2023.
Unreasonably high expectations.
So if Obi do not pull these numbers you postulated out of nowhere, then the elections must have been rigged, right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Kogi Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post / Dino Melaye Now Doing Calculation Spending (Photo) / Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.