Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan (87870 Views)

Rev Fr Andrew Aigbe Obinyan Joins 2024 Edo Governorship Race / 2023 Presidency: “Lagos Is Clearly Going Peter Obi’s Way” – Jack Obinyan / Jack Obinyan: Edo State ACP Is Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by PointZerom: 8:58pm On Jun 26, 2022
favor914:
I went to the shop, the Igbo man told me seven thousand Naira for the item, another Igbo man entered the job, he told him two thousand Naira for that same item, Igbo man, no wan see another Igbo man for em shop.

There is no gain from us patronizing us.

SHUT UP.
Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by zionmde: 8:59pm On Jun 26, 2022
Levels1:

You are the one who's crying and will keep crying. What's the correlation between you and Obi if not been your tribe Man. So you expect others to dump there's while you hold onto yours despite all fact that you equally knows he can't win a State let alone a country yet you prefer to waste your vote. Like it or not, I will rather vote for an Hausa man instead of IBO tribe.
If u bring out okorocha and osibanjo I will go for osibanjo. Am not like u dat supports tinubu because he is from ur tribe
Moreover I quoted ur post where u were crying on why igbos won't support your agbado president.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by RealEzee(m): 8:59pm On Jun 26, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Peter ObiTUARY is not a Servant. He is a Thief. Who came to steal and Rob our national treasury. grin
grin ur rulers have left no national treasury to be robbed na,ur rulers have emptied it grin

Obi to serve and save this nation grin

Obi for President tongue
Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by inspectorg(m): 8:59pm On Jun 26, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Obaseki wey no get Political value. APC pursue am, he run go PDP. Small Children for PDP still drive am comot from their Party. As it is now, Obaseki is on his own. No political structures, no followers, no nothing. grin grin grin grin
The fourth pix though..... Is that a clear picture of on ur own.
Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by Zealag(m): 9:00pm On Jun 26, 2022
P - Peter Obi
V - Victory
C - Card
Go get PVC, let's do the needful#Obidient

1 Like

Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by RealEzee(m): 9:01pm On Jun 26, 2022
ohireku:

And you Peter Obi is that servant?

Obi the servant ,Obi for president smiley
Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by Brunicekid(m): 9:01pm On Jun 26, 2022
OP, it's spelled "bother", not "border"... Kindly take note!!

1 Like

Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by SupremeSpecimen: 9:01pm On Jun 26, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Jack Obinyan, that pained loser? cheesy

His candidate, Vice President Yemi Osibanjo lost APC primaries and he has been pained since then.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.

What which report card are we voting apc

I'll keep on asking till you answer
Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by victorsola: 9:02pm On Jun 26, 2022
codedguy1:

True!

But its a big battle. Many wars to be fought for this victory because these demons that are in power won't go out without a fight.
this kind of fight is won in a saner climate not a rotten country like Nigerian. The whole thing would have been possible if obi comes in tru one of the leading parties and he will come in and change the constitution so by then it will be possible for the upcoming once . The other truth his eventually he scales tru he can’t even last without any senator any governor in the system only him as peter obi , who will support him incase of impeachment all those things are factors .

1 Like

Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by SupremeSpecimen: 9:02pm On Jun 26, 2022
Mikolo70:
No need to buy followers on social media again... Just sing for the ibos.. Na dem go dey rush you Lollxxx..

Easy job for Ibuprofen
Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 9:04pm On Jun 26, 2022
ThePlugg:
I really want Obi for president.....if only the Godfather's of Nigerian politics will allow undecided
We don't need thier permission. We the youths are wiser and vigilante. Power belongs to the masses

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by Levels1(m): 9:04pm On Jun 26, 2022
zionmde:

If u bring out okorocha and osibanjo I will go for osibanjo. Am not like u dat supports tinubu because he is from ur tribe
Moreover I quoted ur post where u were crying on why igbos won't support your agbado president.

And if it was Osinbajo and Obi you will vote for obi right? You will vote incompetent over Osinbajo cause he's your tribe. Then what do you expect others to do? Anyways I need not to keep responding to your comments as I conculde you don't know what you are saying.
Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by Brookdcook: 9:05pm On Jun 26, 2022
favor914:
Which country in the world do the youths control the electorate?, by the time voters registration is closed, ASUU will call of their strike, since were you registered is where you will vote, your votes will not count because you will be writing exams during election.

You think say you get sense pass your Papa?

Dear honorable illiterate .

Hope all is well ?

If ASUU calls of strike or not elections are not done during school hrs so students can also vote.

Ps . Youth does not been you have to be in the university.

Anyone can vote and I tell you it will shock you on Election Day.

2 Likes

Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by papalasun: 9:05pm On Jun 26, 2022
zionmde:
Very good development
Edo is the pivot state in the entire SS
If Obi can capture Edo, benue, nasarrawa, taraba and ondo state then it is game over. All other NC states won't give him at least 30%

Whether he wins or not, he has already redefined politics in Nigeria, we can now believe a man without a godfather will have a chance to be president

Obidient full ground for Lagos

1 Like

Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by RealEzee(m): 9:05pm On Jun 26, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Obaseki wey no get Political value. APC pursue am, he run go PDP. Small Children for PDP still drive am comot from their Party. As it is now, Obaseki is on his own. No political structures, no followers, no nothing. grin grin grin grin
na d same Obaseki way dismantle APC for Edo ooo tongue,same man way use umbrella cover Edo state throway broom grin fear this structureless pple oo

All this pple without structure dey give

1 Like

Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by victorsola: 9:05pm On Jun 26, 2022
flamingREED:
I might marry from Edo State.
be careful what you wish for. They don’t even like marrying demselfs
Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by zionmde: 9:06pm On Jun 26, 2022
Levels1:

And if it was Osinbajo and Obi you will vote for obi right? You will vote incompetent over Osinbajo cause he's your tribe. Then what do you expect others to do? Anyways I need not to keep responding to your comments as I conculde you don't know what you are saying.
Is okorocha not igbo?
U know how many Igbos would have supported osibanjo? Ur NURTW president is rejected swallow that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by jrusky(m): 9:07pm On Jun 26, 2022
Oga you are a real fool wallahi.

Pls drop th picture of those who are talking about let's count them?

So anybody registering for pvc automatically obi supporter baa? Oga you too foolish infact I doubt your Edoship because Edo people don't reason like an idiot the way you just did.

Some of my young ones just registered for their pvc 3 days ago and none of them even think of Obi talkless of Labour.

Pls oga go find your sense wherever you lost it. Bloody liar.

But why did God just punished all Obi followers with lies? Same way they claimed they will get 850k in last ekiti election, they even said they will get 40% of the votes. Now it's Edo state 80% votes.
Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by okoroemeka(m): 9:08pm On Jun 26, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Jack Obinyan, that pained loser? cheesy

His candidate, Vice President Yemi Osibanjo lost APC primaries and he has been pained since then.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.
we are not ready to carry gun and eat cassava,egbado in sambisa forest,or less you you will,God in heaven will answer the prayers of Nigerians to cast and bind these two kleptomaniacs and save us from complete catastrophe.

1 Like

Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by SupremeSpecimen: 9:08pm On Jun 26, 2022
SEGLIZ:
people won't stop fooling around, obi this, obi that. you are not telling us what he has to offer us, just pick my voters card then go thumb print.

even those that read us their plan failed us let alone the one that has not make mention of how he will administer the nation.

people damning the rain don't mean they for obi. why generalise?

People that supported apc n Buhari don't have any room to talk s. hit I'm sorry.

Supported the man TWICE even
Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by simplesearch: 9:08pm On Jun 26, 2022
World over, the word impossibility is nothing. Tinubu and co, never thought they could actually unseat a sitting president, but with tenacity it happened. Same way Obi can be president just like macron and zelensky. Impossibility is always nothing!

1 Like

Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by harmony75: 9:11pm On Jun 26, 2022
That is great OBIdient all the way! ❤️
Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by Waterbear(m): 9:12pm On Jun 26, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Keep deceiving yourselves, no body know Peter ObiTUARY in Edo.

Besides, Igbo can never rule this Country.

Your hate is destroying you..

1 Like

Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by GGirll: 9:12pm On Jun 26, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Keep deceiving yourselves, no body know Peter ObiTUARY in Edo.

Besides, Igbo can never rule this Country.

Pained agberos, pretending to be an Igbo man. The rejected stone will be the corner stone mark my words! The first shall be d last and d last shall be the first. You have planned and sealed that Igbo will never become
the president just like the whites vowed about a black president but it happened in our life time that Obama became d first black man, you will see that except the decree of God, all men decrees is liable to change or over-ruled.
Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by pharmaking: 9:12pm On Jun 26, 2022
Labourers labouring in vain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by maasoap(m): 9:14pm On Jun 26, 2022
Well, in about 8 months now, we are going to see the real contender
Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by biggie73(m): 9:16pm On Jun 26, 2022
It's this boy that misled Osinbajo into believing he has a shot at the APC presidential primary.

1 Like

Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by olatuns2017: 9:17pm On Jun 26, 2022
FullBlastLight:
After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo State – Jack Obinyan Laments

As the Nigeria prepare for the 2023 Presidential election, A well known Nigerian politician and former Senior Special Adviser to the governor of Edo State on News Media, Jack Obinyan have revealed that after what he saw today, the Labour party presidential candidate, Peter Obi Should Not Campaign In Edo state.

Recently, Jack Obinyan who is a strong Supporter of the Labour party presidential candidate, Peter Obi was on his social media page, where he made it known that He can all everybody for free that Edo state is passionately Obidient, and Peter Obi will get at least 80 percent of the votes.

In regard to this, the former Senior Special Adviser to the governor of Edo State on News Media, Jack Obinyan have taken to his verify Facebook page to stated that:

“After what I saw today, Obidients standing in the rain registering for PVC, Mr Peter Obi should not Campaign in Edo, because we carry the matter for our head."

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.facebook.com/100444978545140/posts/523931942863106/%3Flocale%3Dzh_CN%26_rdr&ved=2ahUKEwiWi7SulMv4AhVxQPEDHfiiA_wQFnoECAoQAQ&usg=AOvVaw2P-zdDS0TY7oSnJJAmfZP4

#1m naira bet

Obituary will not win 4 local govt in 774 local govt in Nigeria
Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by UnknownQueen(f): 9:17pm On Jun 26, 2022
ezegold4we:
Obi will win 80℅ votes without stress in SS/SE,40℅ IN SW, 30℅ NC AND 15℅ IN NW AND NE

Given this result, will he be the next president?
Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by Fivepercent: 9:18pm On Jun 26, 2022
*bother
Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by tctrills: 9:18pm On Jun 26, 2022
ezegold4we:
Obi will win 80℅ votes without stress in SS/SE,40℅ IN SW, 30℅ NC AND 15℅ IN NW AND NE
It's like you like to disappoint yourself. Don't get it twisted, I Support Obi but I am no fool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Kogi Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post / Dino Melaye Now Doing Calculation Spending (Photo) / Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.