Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Why You Should Always Hide Your Girl When Am Around (pics). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Always Hide Your Girl When Am Around (pics). (3584 Views)

Imagine Someone Doing This To Your Babe When You Not Around (pics& Video). / What Do I Tell A Girl When She Says "Tell Me Something Interesting"? / 12 Secrets Women Will Always Hide From Their Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Always Hide Your Girl When Am Around (pics). by Iamdbull: 3:00pm On Jun 26, 2022
Check the picture well what do you notice? No wonder the guy had to carry his babe and run before the party started lol. Trust your babe around Dbull at your own risk.

For those asking for my Instagram handle it's @dbullofficial spell it well because so many fake pages using my name

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Always Hide Your Girl When Am Around (pics). by Gamjojo78(m): 3:02pm On Jun 26, 2022
I no even know say you fresh like this. Checked out your music they are really nice!!
Re: Why You Should Always Hide Your Girl When Am Around (pics). by blazingblender(m): 3:04pm On Jun 26, 2022
So na that thing they give you joy na??
Re: Why You Should Always Hide Your Girl When Am Around (pics). by paulolee(m): 3:07pm On Jun 26, 2022
see legs, av listened to one of your songs, its jist there n needs more work to be done but I think dt song looks far better than u do..

9 Likes

Re: Why You Should Always Hide Your Girl When Am Around (pics). by koyyess: 3:07pm On Jun 26, 2022
You again.

Go and get yourself a girlfriend biko.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Always Hide Your Girl When Am Around (pics). by Iamdbull: 3:20pm On Jun 26, 2022
paulolee:
see legs, av listened to one of your songs, its jist there n needs more work to be done but I think dt song looks far better than u do..
Thats because the song is really dope, the songs look better than Nicki Minaj yansh sef
Re: Why You Should Always Hide Your Girl When Am Around (pics). by Rexymania(m): 3:38pm On Jun 26, 2022
Lol
Re: Why You Should Always Hide Your Girl When Am Around (pics). by illicit(m): 4:25pm On Jun 26, 2022
My girl will scam u and probably set u up

Bad girl Riri
Re: Why You Should Always Hide Your Girl When Am Around (pics). by Nicepoker(m): 6:08pm On Jun 26, 2022
Women ruined airfoce 1 career.
Re: Why You Should Always Hide Your Girl When Am Around (pics). by Charismatic107: 6:17pm On Jun 26, 2022
see your nose like space ship grin

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Always Hide Your Girl When Am Around (pics). by emmyluizzz: 6:21pm On Jun 26, 2022
displaced minority
na only for nairaland this one get small vibes

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Always Hide Your Girl When Am Around (pics). by Judd007: 8:33pm On Jun 26, 2022
Sure, I must hide my girl from you, cos if you kick her with those legs, I might not see her again.

7 Likes

Re: Why You Should Always Hide Your Girl When Am Around (pics). by manutdrichie(m): 9:05pm On Jun 26, 2022
illicit:
My girl will scam u and probably set u up

Bad girl Riri

Dont be too sure bro grin
Re: Why You Should Always Hide Your Girl When Am Around (pics). by Streetmovement(m): 9:26pm On Jun 26, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

This man grin
Re: Why You Should Always Hide Your Girl When Am Around (pics). by Cypress042(m): 9:26pm On Jun 26, 2022
Iamdbull:
Check the picture well what do you notice? No wonder the guy had to carry his babe and run before the party started lol. Trust your babe around Dbull at your own risk.

For those asking for my Instagram handle it's @dbullofficial spell it well because so many fake pages using my name
Are you still interested in this years BBN
Anyway mere looking at your picture one would know you're a terrible short man grin

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Always Hide Your Girl When Am Around (pics). by Autobot05: 9:29pm On Jun 26, 2022
Iamdbull:

If to say you carry gun I for call you hunter or vigilante

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Always Hide Your Girl When Am Around (pics). by Dreadlock69(m): 9:51pm On Jun 26, 2022
Better hide your ho , just don’t get caught inside tgat uber shit

I’m to big to rap about my opps , that just the mood i’m in
Re: Why You Should Always Hide Your Girl When Am Around (pics). by Kirkman: 9:51pm On Jun 26, 2022
The day that you will ever have a single iota of sense. I will give thanksgiving in church on your behalf. Go and work on your low self esteem. Always coming to nairaland to praise and validate your stupid ego.
Your mates dey studio dey write better songs that will shoot them into the limelight of the Nigerian music industry, you dey here for nairaland dey fool yourself. You better go and hire a good song writer to write good music for you and do something useful with your life.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Always Hide Your Girl When Am Around (pics). by Haynnie: 10:00pm On Jun 26, 2022
Judd007:
Sure, I must hide my girl from you, cos if you kick her with those legs, I might not see her again.

Jesus grin grin
Re: Why You Should Always Hide Your Girl When Am Around (pics). by Bluezy13(m): 10:02pm On Jun 26, 2022
Nicepoker:
Hehehe...

Turn the poor dude to babydaddy simp. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Always Hide Your Girl When Am Around (pics). by Uchesis: 10:07pm On Jun 26, 2022
Nicepoker:
airforce1 had to sell his fone to take care of the baby mama. No wonder he is not active on nairaland anymore grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Always Hide Your Girl When Am Around (pics). by Thermodynamics(m): 11:07pm On Jun 26, 2022
Gamjojo78:
I no even know say you fresh like this. Checked out your music they are really nice!!
OP we know this is your other account grin

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Always Hide Your Girl When Am Around (pics). by Gamjojo78(m): 7:15am On Jun 27, 2022
Thermodynamics:

shocked
Re: Why You Should Always Hide Your Girl When Am Around (pics). by Nobody: 7:25am On Jun 27, 2022
Lool.. this guy that still can't decide what he wants from life. Whether na musician, abi na comedian or native movies him want. U still can't decide. Meanwhile new boys come meet u and overtake u. I tried to direct u but goat when stubborn na pot him head dey end up.. Nairaland celeb... continue grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Always Hide Your Girl When Am Around (pics). by Nobody: 7:25am On Jun 27, 2022
Thermodynamics:

Na him strategy naa grin
Re: Why You Should Always Hide Your Girl When Am Around (pics). by TrollsNeverDies(f): 10:34am On Jun 27, 2022
Kirkman:
The day that you will ever have a single iota of sense. I will give thanksgiving in church on your behalf. Go and work on your low self esteem. Always coming to nairaland to praise and validate your stupid ego.
Your mates dey studio dey write better songs that will shoot them into the limelight of the Nigerian music industry, you dey here for nairaland dey fool yourself. You better go and hire a good song writer to write good music for you and do something useful with your life.
comrade this is too much Biko grin

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Always Hide Your Girl When Am Around (pics). by TrollsNeverDies(f): 10:37am On Jun 27, 2022
Uchesis:

airforce1 had to sell his fone to take care of the baby mama. No wonder he is not active on nairaland anymore grin
grin grin grin
Re: Why You Should Always Hide Your Girl When Am Around (pics). by BlueAir: 11:23am On Jun 27, 2022
No need to hide her. If she settles for ur type, then I've had d last laugh grin

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Always Hide Your Girl When Am Around (pics). by fikayormi(m): 11:45am On Jun 27, 2022
If I hide my girl from you , make I die

We dey talk say make animal wey get horn come out

Snail too dey show
Re: Why You Should Always Hide Your Girl When Am Around (pics). by Kirkman: 2:24pm On Jun 27, 2022
TrollsNeverDies:
comrade this is too much Biko grin
grin true harsh words just have to be told, no sugarcoating things at all. I don't want him to end up being a fool at 40.
Re: Why You Should Always Hide Your Girl When Am Around (pics). by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 27, 2022
Iamdbull:

Bros, you yam looking bow legs are graphic images. Kindly add more filter to better your life

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / 5 Things That Can Make A Woman Visit You Often / What To Do When A Girl Doesnt Want A Serious Relationship But A Casual One?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.