Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Update On The Girl That Claimed She Got Pregnant For Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Update On The Girl That Claimed She Got Pregnant For Me (3765 Views)

Wedding Called Off After Bride Got Pregnant By Another Man / Please Help, my girlfriend claimed she is a virgin but she didn't bleed / Lady Who Got Pregnant At 23 As A Virgin Without Penetrative Sex (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Update On The Girl That Claimed She Got Pregnant For Me by Highways: 8:37am On Jun 27, 2022
Maybe she wants abortion money... Na their way
Re: Update On The Girl That Claimed She Got Pregnant For Me by Silentgroper(m): 9:05am On Jun 27, 2022
TheWolfen:
Honestly
I hate nonsense.
Girls lies about pregnancy. It has been going on for ages they do it because it is within their power to do so but then they frequently get pregnant with most sex too.

So if you are a man looking to have sex be also ready for a baby. If you not ready. Pls shove sex aside.

There are ways to have sex and avoid pregnancy.
Re: Update On The Girl That Claimed She Got Pregnant For Me by arthurwillia(m): 4:24pm On Jun 27, 2022
Koporke:
So after much talk yesterday night, she later agreed to go to the hospital with me today. I told her i will call her around 12pm today. Time reach na, i called mama, mama phone is conveniently switched off at that time as a werey when i be i don vo hospital go make enquiries, they told me the lab is open today na i match go her place. All of a sudden i received a call from her, i told her I'm at the front of her gate, she now told me she travelled, i come dey para say sheybi we had an arrangement. I turned and started leaving and she came outside and called me. Oya dress up let's go to the hospital, mama say i was being rude so she cannot follow me to the hospital again. Na i call her sister and told her everything that is going on. Na to lock up

Lol things dey occur sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

"OMG": Lady Bow Down To Brother Who Quit School So She Can Become A Graduate / What My Girlfriend Said To Me After Break Up / Why 9ja Man Like Choosing Ugly (sometimes Fat) Foreign Partners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.