Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,889 members, 7,810,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

Update On The Girl That Claimed She Got Pregnant For Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Update On The Girl That Claimed She Got Pregnant For Me (3759 Views)

Wedding Called Off After Bride Got Pregnant By Another Man / Please Help, my girlfriend claimed she is a virgin but she didn't bleed / Lady Who Got Pregnant At 23 As A Virgin Without Penetrative Sex (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update On The Girl That Claimed She Got Pregnant For Me by Koporke: 3:41pm On Jun 26, 2022
So after much talk yesterday night, she later agreed to go to the hospital with me today. I told her i will call her around 12pm today. Time reach na, i called mama, mama phone is conveniently switched off at that time as a werey when i be i don vo hospital go make enquiries, they told me the lab is open today na i match go her place. All of a sudden i received a call from her, i told her I'm at the front of her gate, she now told me she travelled, i come dey para say sheybi we had an arrangement. I turned and started leaving and she came outside and called me. Oya dress up let's go to the hospital, mama say i was being rude so she cannot follow me to the hospital again. Na i call her sister and told her everything that is going on. Na to lock up

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Update On The Girl That Claimed She Got Pregnant For Me by AsomArchitectNG(m): 3:43pm On Jun 26, 2022
Trust a Nigerian girl at your own peril

21 Likes

Re: Update On The Girl That Claimed She Got Pregnant For Me by luminouz(m): 3:44pm On Jun 26, 2022
Naso
Re: Update On The Girl That Claimed She Got Pregnant For Me by postbmd: 3:57pm On Jun 26, 2022
She can make noise but doesn't want to go for test lol.

Funny pikin

8 Likes

Re: Update On The Girl That Claimed She Got Pregnant For Me by blinking001(m): 4:02pm On Jun 26, 2022
Nawa.
Re: Update On The Girl That Claimed She Got Pregnant For Me by Koporke: 4:16pm On Jun 26, 2022
postbmd:
She can make noise but doesn't want to go for test lol.

Funny pikin

You See me see wahala my brother grin

2 Likes

Re: Update On The Girl That Claimed She Got Pregnant For Me by Zonefree(m): 4:20pm On Jun 26, 2022
"God bless you favour. Kisses"

How can God bless a manipulator and evil child like favour?

What's the "kisses" for? Someone that threatened to arrest you is who you're kissing online again undecided undecided

E sure me say you go still call and beg her again. She got you in her palms.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Update On The Girl That Claimed She Got Pregnant For Me by DriverX: 4:23pm On Jun 26, 2022
You nack am Abi you no nack am? Why are you seeking symphaty? Nonsense

5 Likes

Re: Update On The Girl That Claimed She Got Pregnant For Me by coolh3ad(m): 4:31pm On Jun 26, 2022
You sure say this wan get belle sha?...lol!
Re: Update On The Girl That Claimed She Got Pregnant For Me by Light78: 4:43pm On Jun 26, 2022
You have to be mature. Why show us your chat history with her?

Did you get her consent before releasing your chat history with her?

Learn to do things the right way.

I am sorry to say this, but you are behaving like a kid. Be a man!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On The Girl That Claimed She Got Pregnant For Me by uthlaw: 5:12pm On Jun 26, 2022
Light78:

dis one na goat ooo!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On The Girl That Claimed She Got Pregnant For Me by Rickmann: 5:33pm On Jun 26, 2022
Koporke:
So after much talk yesterday night, she later agreed to go to the hospital with me today. I told her i will call her around 12pm today. Time reach na, i called mama, mama phone is conveniently switched off at that time as a werey when i be i don vo hospital go make enquiries, they told me the lab is open today na i match go her place. All of a sudden i received a call from her, i told her I'm at the front of her gate, she now told me she travelled, i come dey para say sheybi we had an arrangement. I turned and started leaving and she came outside and called me. Oya dress up let's go to the hospital, mama say i was being rude so she cannot follow me to the hospital again. Na i call her sister and told her everything that is going on. Na to lock up

I think she actually wants a reason to break up with you, hence using pregnancy...she could be seeing some other guy.

2 Likes

Re: Update On The Girl That Claimed She Got Pregnant For Me by VladimirPutiin(m): 5:44pm On Jun 26, 2022
You take Nigerian girl seriously grin
Re: Update On The Girl That Claimed She Got Pregnant For Me by Earlystar698(m): 5:49pm On Jun 26, 2022
I have nothing to say because it's husband and wife issue
Re: Update On The Girl That Claimed She Got Pregnant For Me by Slynation(m): 5:55pm On Jun 26, 2022
Light78:

who drafted that rule?? grin There is no manual for living life, it's different strokes for different folks... grin

3 Likes

Re: Update On The Girl That Claimed She Got Pregnant For Me by Slynation(m): 5:58pm On Jun 26, 2022
Girl shaah...I remembered when my ex wanted to scam me like this, I simply told her I wanted the baby grin she should keep it, she said she wants to abort it, I told her If anything should happen to my baby I will deal with her in the language she doesn't understand...Then she confessed she's not pregnant, I said I know...grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On The Girl That Claimed She Got Pregnant For Me by Offpoint1: 6:07pm On Jun 26, 2022
grin
Re: Update On The Girl That Claimed She Got Pregnant For Me by kelspinall(m): 6:12pm On Jun 26, 2022
i feel bad coming into this world in the era of evil and manipulating minded people.this gals are something else,how can someone say she's pregnant and refused to go for check up,i gal i knack 2 yrs ago came up with this shiiit and I told her "you and i knew i never cum" and thats how she started distancing herself because am not new to the game
Re: Update On The Girl That Claimed She Got Pregnant For Me by Koporke: 6:40pm On Jun 26, 2022
Rickmann:

I think she actually wants a reason to break up with you, hence using pregnancy...she could be seeing some other guy.

We are not together brother. She's my ex, we broke up last year.
Re: Update On The Girl That Claimed She Got Pregnant For Me by anonymuz(m): 6:41pm On Jun 26, 2022
Zonefree:

What's the "kisses" for? Someone that threatened to arrest you is who you're kissing online again undecided undecided

that guy go still call her...he's just trying to be a redpiller. E fit be simpson in disguise grin

1 Like

Re: Update On The Girl That Claimed She Got Pregnant For Me by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 26, 2022
Reminds me of my then ex in uni
Went for holidays and this girl told me she was some weeks preggy for me. I was restless for two whole weeks and she said she didn't wanna keep it which I was against.
Fast forward to resumption weeks after, noticed her moodiness and asked her bout it. This idiot confessed she lied bout the whole thing. Omor d kind slap I give eh na there relationship end.
Not excluding the names she called me jokingly like murderer and irresponsible father during the lies, which almost made me hate myself.
This gender are useless

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On The Girl That Claimed She Got Pregnant For Me by Rickmann: 7:26pm On Jun 26, 2022
Koporke:

We are not together brother. She's my ex, we broke up last year.

Ok..

1 Like

Re: Update On The Girl That Claimed She Got Pregnant For Me by Prettygirl200(f): 7:36pm On Jun 26, 2022
Hahaaaa shey u see say I tell u, I told u that that girl is a liar, she isn't pregnant for u.

1 Like

Re: Update On The Girl That Claimed She Got Pregnant For Me by TheWolfen(m): 8:14pm On Jun 26, 2022
Honestly
I hate nonsense.
Girls lies about pregnancy. It has been going on for ages they do it because it is within their power to do so but then they frequently get pregnant with most sex too.

So if you are a man looking to have sex be also ready for a baby. If you not ready. Pls shove sex aside.

1 Like

Re: Update On The Girl That Claimed She Got Pregnant For Me by Koporke: 9:01pm On Jun 26, 2022
[quote author=Slynation post=114178970]Girl shaah...I remembered when my ex wanted to scam me like this, I simply told her I wanted the baby grin she should keep it, she said she wants to abort it, I told her If anything should happen to my baby I will deal with her in the language she doesn't understand...Then she confessed she's not pregnant, I said I

Bad guy. grin
Re: Update On The Girl That Claimed She Got Pregnant For Me by wumi2017(f): 9:55pm On Jun 26, 2022
Never put mouth for husband and wife matter
Re: Update On The Girl That Claimed She Got Pregnant For Me by Missionaire: 11:04pm On Jun 26, 2022
Light78:

On a faceless forum, commenting on a thread created by an unknown individual about his issues with another unknown individual is what now qualifies to call someone a “kid"?

I have been observing this nonsense going on in this forum. Someone that's anonymous comes online to share something and you guys begin to write nonsense like “Real men don't kiss and tell".

Do you guys even know what it means to “kiss and tell"?
How can you kiss and tell when no party is known to the other?

You don't know the OP and nothing was shown that would enable you know the OP, his girlfriend, where they school and any other personal details but you cannot use common sense to give a reasonable opinion and move along.

3 Likes

Re: Update On The Girl That Claimed She Got Pregnant For Me by Nairariver: 1:09am On Jun 27, 2022
Fish brain them
Re: Update On The Girl That Claimed She Got Pregnant For Me by Koporke: 1:25am On Jun 27, 2022
Zonefree:

Oga get a life and get sense. You nor dey fit grab the concept of the sarcasm for the text abi wetin? I drop topic for ground you dey shout simp up and down. All these boys when dey form redpill for nairaland dey funny me. Sigma male try your best to get sense
Re: Update On The Girl That Claimed She Got Pregnant For Me by diogo23: 6:12am On Jun 27, 2022
Koporke:
This woman is either want money or to hold you down with pregnancy

1 Like

Re: Update On The Girl That Claimed She Got Pregnant For Me by lereinter(m): 6:30am On Jun 27, 2022
Why you sleep with her?
Re: Update On The Girl That Claimed She Got Pregnant For Me by imagrg(m): 7:33am On Jun 27, 2022
The things women do!

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘room Dey Waste’ – Husband Queries Wife For Working During Their Honeymoon (watc / To You who Mourn Davido's Son... / Who Has Any Idea How To Operate This Machine? (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.