Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,570 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Heartbroken Man Shares CCTV Footage Of His Partner C.h.e.a.t.i.n.g On Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heartbroken Man Shares CCTV Footage Of His Partner C.h.e.a.t.i.n.g On Him (780 Views)

Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) / A Wife Has Been Sleeping With Her Doctor For Many Years” – Heartbroken Man / “My Wife Has Been Sleeping With Her Doctor For 10 Years” – Heartbroken Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Heartbroken Man Shares CCTV Footage Of His Partner C.h.e.a.t.i.n.g On Him by AllGistRoom: 3:58pm On Jun 26, 2022
A heartbroken man has taken to social media to share a CCTV footage which captured moment he caught his partner cheating on him in his house after a special treat.

The man found out about the affair from a device connected to the CCTV after he left home.

He came back home and caught his partner cheating on him with a man on a bed they both share. The man who talked about roses littered on the floor, also pointed out that he takes care of all the bills in the house.

The man who the lady was caught with, however repeatedly said he didn’t know the lady doesn’t own the house. He added that he wouldn’t do anything s³xual in another man’s house.

Watch the video below;

https://www.allgistroom.com/join-our-community-to-meet-your-demands/

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken Man Shares CCTV Footage Of His Partner C.h.e.a.t.i.n.g On Him by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 4:05pm On Jun 26, 2022
the problem of nowadays cheating wife is not size of dick or sexual satisfaction. just that a dog will continue to be a dog.

(1) (Reply)

My First Time Attending A Job Interview.... They Shouldn't Bother Employing Me. / Le@ked S3xy Video Of Sandra Anthony – [WATC] / Girlfriend Marries Boyfriend's Father.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.