Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Killing Only Son For Our Sin Instead Of Satan - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Killing Only Son For Our Sin Instead Of Satan (1448 Views)

What Happens To Those Who Hold On Tightly To Sin Instead Of Letting Go (picture) / Mercy Of Jesus Christ Crucified Overcomes The Punishment Our Sin Deserves / Church Of Satan Endorses Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killing Only Son For Our Sin Instead Of Satan by Dtruthspeaker: 7:10pm On Aug 17, 2022
chieveboy:
One question you guys always fail to ask yourselves is:

If Satan was the origin of sin or "evil", who decieved him? ...

Why Na? Does "origin" not refer to the first?

If Satan is the first, then there is no "who deceived him".
Re: Killing Only Son For Our Sin Instead Of Satan by chieveboy(m): 7:12pm On Aug 17, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Why Na? Does "origin" not refer to the first?

If Satan is the first, then there is no "who deceived him".

OGA sir, where did he manage to get the 'deceive' from? How e take reach am?

1 Like

Re: Killing Only Son For Our Sin Instead Of Satan by Dtruthspeaker: 7:19pm On Aug 17, 2022
43Ronin:
All these stories are nothing but ET experiences with man. "Sons of god" are supposed to be spirit beings with high intellect & splendor. Now if Satan is spirit, why should he have pride like a human? Why should he rebel and want to overthrow God? If those angels are spirits why would they have feelings for the beautiful daughters of men, that they chose to marry them and reproduce with them. Do spirits have dick and sperms? How come the offspring of angels and man resulted to humans with great strength, height and intellect?...

Aha now, don't disgrace yourself. These questions are silly like asking why water is wet and why engines eat oil.
Re: Killing Only Son For Our Sin Instead Of Satan by Dtruthspeaker: 7:22pm On Aug 17, 2022
chieveboy:

OGA sir, where did he manage to get the 'deceive' from? How e take reach am?

Did you hear or read in the Bible that Satan was deceived?
Re: Killing Only Son For Our Sin Instead Of Satan by Dtruthspeaker: 7:26pm On Aug 17, 2022
43Ronin:

Bro if you really belive that through Adam & Eve the world was populated then there is nothing to discuss with you.

Haba! How can anyone say this in this 21st century when you have been seeing one man and one woman giving birth to a whole village?

Or how many times have you people said that the poor can breed like flies?
Re: Killing Only Son For Our Sin Instead Of Satan by 43Ronin: 7:35pm On Aug 17, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Aha now, don't disgrace yourself. These questions are silly like asking why water is wet and why engines eat oil.
Don't be stupid in an intellectual discourse. Answer the simple question. How can a spirit being marry a physical being and then have physical offsprings? How do angels have feelings like love if they are not human. Instead of you to run along like a puppy looking for mummy of you don't know the answers, you talking rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Killing Only Son For Our Sin Instead Of Satan by Dtruthspeaker: 8:08pm On Aug 17, 2022
43Ronin:

Don't be stupid in an intellectual discourse. Answer the simple question. How can a spirit being marry a physical being and then have physical offsprings? How do angels have feelings like love if they are not human. Instead of you to run along like a puppy looking for mummy of you don't know the answers, you talking rubbish

See how you show the world that you are stupid!

Iron can stay up in the sky in defiance of The Law of gravity for up to 12 hours and more, if not ask the plane and helicopter.

Iron refuses to sink in water if not ask the ship and submarine.

Obviously, angels can take human forms in defiance of Natural Law.

And you have also stupidly forgotten that humans are a copy from angels, (Genesis 1:26) therefore, the attributes and abilities of love and feeling and pain and pleasure and reproduction comes from them having it.

You obviously must be a 3 year old to still be asking these stupid questions. Go and return that phone to mommy or go back to watching your PJ Mask maybe they will teach you a thing or 2 about transformation.
Re: Killing Only Son For Our Sin Instead Of Satan by chieveboy(m): 8:00am On Aug 18, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Did you hear or read in the Bible that Satan was deceived?

How manage he became what he was? By appointment? Error? Self-enthronement?
Re: Killing Only Son For Our Sin Instead Of Satan by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:50am On Aug 18, 2022
chieveboy:
One question you guys always fail to ask yourselves is:

If Satan was the origin of sin or "evil", who decieved him?

There is explanation for the characters which made their way into the Christian Bible as "Satan" "Baal" "Lord" "Lord God" "Angel" etc. The true story however is not acceptable to the average Christian because it may mean the end of the religion itself.

Jehovah God also gave this command to the man: “From every tree of the garden you may eat to satisfaction. But as for the tree of the knowledge of good and bad, you must not eat from it, for in the day you eat from it you will certainly die.” Genesis 2:16-17

The symbolic meanings:
Trees ~ desires
Garden ~ heart
Knowledge of good and bad ~ set standards
Day ~ a thousand years

So all intelligent beings have freewill to do whatever they want except setting standards for other intelligent beings, this will lead to disaster such as what we're seeing today!
Satan doesn't care what the consequences all what he wanted is to RULE that's how be began scheming evil all by himself:

You are from your father the Devil, and you wish to do the desires of your father. That one was a murderer when he began, and he did not stand fast in the truth, because truth is not in him. When he speaks the lie, he speaks according to his own disposition, because he is a liar and the father of the lie John 8:44

The same goes for all humans who knows what is true but wish to do something else due to their own heart desires, they will begin to scheme all sort of lies. So nobody taught anyone how to become evil each person decides what he/she wants to become after their own cravings! smiley
Re: Killing Only Son For Our Sin Instead Of Satan by Valkrie: 9:01am On Aug 18, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:
I don't understand.

He also threw Satan to earth when they had augments

Is it that god doesn't or can't kill an angel?

Satan was the one who made us commit the sin he killed his son for or sacrificed his son

Hence Satan is the real culprit and one who shot be killed

Unless god enjoys this game or shiit show

Or the white man totally brainwashed us all

The day black people begin to think with their brain would be the day they get redemption from these white slavers...!!!
Re: Killing Only Son For Our Sin Instead Of Satan by chieveboy(m): 9:54am On Aug 18, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The symbolic meanings:
Trees ~ desires
Garden ~ heart
Knowledge of good and bad ~ set standards
Day ~ a thousand years

I have an idea, let's add our own definition of the symbolisms:

The symbolic meanings:
Trees ~ Our hairs
Garden ~ Our sex organs
Knowledge of good and bad ~ Knowing how to separate stones from rice using the tongue
Day ~ 8Am to 9PM

It's a free-for-all isn't it and everyone can invent their meaning.

The crux of the matter remains:

1: If the devil is to blame for all evil today faced by man, and said to have started from when Eve partook of an offer from the devil, who deceived the devil to become the "devil"?

2:Can the devil partake in what does not already exists? As in partaking in an emotion, idea or thought which does not exist?

3: I think the idea that an all-powerful and all-knowing creator being as little as challengeable by his creation who have free-will is time bomb.

So all intelligent beings have freewill to do whatever they want except setting standards for other intelligent beings

So now, angels have free will right?
Re: Killing Only Son For Our Sin Instead Of Satan by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:46pm On Aug 18, 2022
chieveboy:

I have an idea, let's add our own definition of the symbolisms:

The symbolic meanings:
Trees ~ Our hairs
Garden ~ Our sex organs
Knowledge of good and bad ~ Knowing how to separate stones from rice using the tongue
Day ~ 8Am to 9PM

It's a free-for-all isn't it and everyone can invent their meaning.
This is why we need to ascertain the meaning that's correct!
Can you prove that your interpretation is correct? Well i have a living proof that my interpretation is correct! smiley

chieveboy:

The crux of the matter remains:

1: If the devil is to blame for all evil today faced by man, and said to have started from when Eve partook of an offer from the devil, who deceived the devil to become the "devil"?
No the devil has his own blame but Adam has the greatest blame because he was a perfect human that Satan can't do anything to affect him other than mere words to mislead him so if he said NO Satan will be destroyed at the moment because he has failed woefully in the mission but since Adam took side with Satan God allowed for time to prove that humans can't RULE themselves independently.
So the three of them shared the blame but it's Adam's participation that affects mankind! Romans 5:12
chieveboy:

2:Can the devil partake in what does not already exists? As in partaking in an emotion, idea or thought which does not exist?
Freewill is given to all intelligent beings so each of us can do exactly what Satan did by creating our own personality.
chieveboy:

3: I think the idea that an all-powerful and all-knowing creator being as little as challengeable by his creation who have free-will is time bomb.
All powerful is correct but all knowing is untrue so you need to know the God of the Bible instead of attributing what misinformed religionists attached to Him.
chieveboy:

So now, angels have free will right?
All intelligent beings have FREEWILL God chose not to override it because that will contradict His original purpose for creating mankind which is "let us create man in our image" {Genesis 1:26} creatures made in God's image must have freewill unlike animals that live on instinct! smiley
Re: Killing Only Son For Our Sin Instead Of Satan by chieveboy(m): 5:19pm On Aug 18, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

This is why we need to ascertain the meaning that's correct!
Can you prove that your interpretation is correct? Well i have a living proof that my interpretation is correct! smiley

No the devil has his own blame but Adam has the greatest blame because he was a perfect human that Satan can't do anything to affect him other than mere words to mislead him so if he said NO Satan will be destroyed at the moment because he has failed woefully in the mission but since Adam took side with Satan God allowed for time to prove that humans can't RULE themselves independently.
So the three of them shared the blame but it's Adam's participation that affects mankind! Romans 5:12

Freewill is given to all intelligent beings so each of us can do exactly what Satan did by creating our own personality.

All powerful is correct but all knowing is untrue so you need to know the God of the Bible instead of attributing what misinformed religionists attached to Him.
All intelligent beings have FREEWILL God chose not to override it because that will contradict His original purpose for creating mankind which is "let us create man in our image" {Genesis 1:26} creatures made in God's image must have freewill unlike animals that live on instinct! smiley

I have not seen a desperate effort for long time...

Creating a "perfect man" that ended up failing woefully at the very onset sounds like we mere men need to coach those engineers/God of yours what perfection actually is. At least we humans put our products to several and rigorous tests before deployment.

I know their is an all-knowing, all-seeing and all-present creator. The ones that made man in their image whose kids fell for our chic's however are not- at least to the degree that we humans have same qualities of the supreme creator above but have not fully grown to that level. You need to investigate more my friend.

The sad thing is: the moment you come face to face with the reality of who they are, you are apt to dismiss it as "from the bottom of hell" or however you guys put it.
Re: Killing Only Son For Our Sin Instead Of Satan by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:00pm On Aug 18, 2022
chieveboy:

I have not seen a desperate effort for long time...
Creating a "perfect man" that ended up failing woefully at the very onset sounds like we mere men need to coach those engineers/God of yours what perfection actually is. At least we humans put our products to several and rigorous tests before deployment.
The work PERFECTION has a meaning and we need to understand Sir!
God created Adam to work, play, sleep, reproduce and many other things, the word PERFECTION should be questioned when Adam couldn't meet up with all these.
But when talking about FREEWILL a perfect creature has a choice either to do with his maker want or do what he himself wants.
chieveboy:

I know their is an all-knowing, all-seeing and all-present creator. The ones that made man in their image whose kids fell for our chic's however are not- at least to the degree that we humans have same qualities of the supreme creator above but have not fully grown to that level. You need to investigate more my friend.
The highlighted is NOT biblical!
chieveboy:

The sad thing is: the moment you come face to face with the reality of who they are, you are apt to dismiss it as "from the bottom of hell" or however you guys put it.
I'm ready my friend, what exactly is the reality you know?
Re: Killing Only Son For Our Sin Instead Of Satan by tctrills: 6:04pm On Aug 18, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:
I don't understand.

Satan was the one who made us commit the sin he killed his son for or sacrificed his son

Jesus Christ willingly paid the price of our sins. We needed a willing offering for sin. Then again, you forget the second part of the story. Jesus overcame death and now has powerover death. In his own words, "John. 12. [24] Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit.
This is not a sad story its a story of triumph and glory.
Re: Killing Only Son For Our Sin Instead Of Satan by tctrills: 6:05pm On Aug 18, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:
I don't understand.

Jesus Christ willingly paid the price of our sins. We needed a willing offering for sin. Then again, you forget the second part of the story. Jesus overcame death and now has power over death. In his own words, "John. 12. [24] Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit.
This is not a sad story it's a story of triumph and glory.
Re: Killing Only Son For Our Sin Instead Of Satan by chieveboy(m): 6:57pm On Aug 18, 2022
[quote author=MaxInDHouse post=115828910]
The work PERFECTION has a meaning and we need to understand Sir!
God created Adam to work, play, sleep, reproduce and many other things, the word PERFECTION should be questioned when Adam couldn't meet up with all these.
But when talking about FREEWILL a perfect creature has a choice either to do with his maker want or do what he himself wants.

Perfection even in hand terms produces something serious, one should expect more from whatever this perfection means from a God. Failing from day one says that thing ain't perfect.

[quote]

The highlighted is NOT biblical!

lol, you sound like we should consult the bible for all truths. I wonder why we don't study it to invent the aircrafts or learn medicine, etc which are parts and parcel of truth.

The Bible my friend at the base level is a compilation o parts of the Holy Book of the Jews (Torah) and a collection of a few letters by a few people. Who ever said it is so and so letter should be included in the New Testament did not tell us why the others were exempted or who asked them to add or exempt the other parts.

So take it serious, but always with a grain of salt. There are information though how it got compiled and who ordered the compilation.

I'm ready my friend, what exactly is the reality you know?

It's right there in the Bible.
Re: Killing Only Son For Our Sin Instead Of Satan by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:33pm On Aug 18, 2022
chieveboy:

lol, you sound like we should consult the bible for all truths. I wonder why we don't study it to invent the aircrafts or learn medicine, etc which are parts and parcel of truth.
NO! What the Bible call truth has nothing to do with invention of anything.
The TRUTH is about:
©Where do we come from?
©What are we doing here?
©Why do people suffer?
©Why do we get sick, grow old and die?
©Where are our dead loved ones?
©Can we live happily in this world?

Questions of this kind is what the Bible treated as TRUTH inventions having nothing to do with this facts! smiley
Re: Killing Only Son For Our Sin Instead Of Satan by chieveboy(m): 7:53pm On Aug 18, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

NO! What the Bible call truth has nothing to do with invention of anything.
The TRUTH is about:
©Where do we come from?
©What are we doing here?
©Why do people suffer?
©Why do we get sick, grow old and die?
©Where are our dead loved ones?
©Can we live happily in this world?

Questions of this kind is what the Bible treated as TRUTH inventions having nothing to do with this facts! smiley

cheesy all these questions is biblically answered by one answer: some fellows partook on an offering from a devil which ruined the good plan of a certain God. Case closed as far as the Bible is concerned. This present a more problem than it would solve. Another issue is, the very root of these assertions àre full of loopholes, that's why you fully did not answer my earlier question.

Truth is concerned with the totality of all things because all things are important down to national anthems. Truth tells you all things have their origin from God regardless of what it may be and is given life and sustenance by divine spirit.
Re: Killing Only Son For Our Sin Instead Of Satan by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:07pm On Aug 18, 2022
chieveboy:

cheesy all these questions is biblically answered by one answer: some fellows partook on an offering from a devil which ruined the good plan of a certain God. Case closed as far as the Bible is concerned. This present a more problem than it would solve. Another issue is, the very root of these assertions àre full of loopholes, that's why you fully did not answer my earlier question.
Truth is concerned with the totality of all things because all things are important down to national anthems. Truth tells you all things have their origin from God regardless of what it may be and is given life and sustenance by divine spirit.

The highlighted is not true!
And as for TRUTH you can create your own idea whether invention or not but one thing is certain the one and only TRUTH yields a positive result throughout the world that can't be denied! John 8:32
Re: Killing Only Son For Our Sin Instead Of Satan by TenQ: 8:32pm On Aug 18, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:
I don't understand.

Ask questions when things are not clear to you
Re: Killing Only Son For Our Sin Instead Of Satan by chieveboy(m): 8:20am On Aug 19, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The highlighted is not true!
And as for TRUTH you can create your own idea whether invention or not but one thing is certain the one and only TRUTH yields a positive result throughout the world that can't be denied! John 8:32

What then ruined the plan since it wasn't Adam and Eve eating the forbidden fruit.
Re: Killing Only Son For Our Sin Instead Of Satan by Dtruthspeaker: 9:43am On Aug 19, 2022
chieveboy:

How manage he became what he was? By appointment? Error? Self-enthronement?

That is the power of being a person endowed with the power of making decisions and carrying out decisions which have effects and consequences.
Re: Killing Only Son For Our Sin Instead Of Satan by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:43am On Aug 19, 2022
chieveboy:

What then ruined the plan since it wasn't Adam and Eve eating the forbidden fruit.
God's plan was never and can never be ruined!
Adam and Eve lost the privilege of living forever with their descendants. God's plans will surely be perfected! Isaiah 55:8-11
So it's left to each human whether you'll be part of the success story of God's plan or excluded during the process {Deuteronomy 30:19} that's why the Bible said:

And by the seventh day, God had completed the work that he had been doing, and he began to rest on the seventh day from all his work that he had been doing! Genesis 2:2
This doesn't mean He got tired but to see how the beneficiaries will show appreciation for the privilege as in the gift of life. Sadly Satan, Adam and Eve weren't appreciative of God's gift so they've started the family of those that will be formatted in the process of immorality.
All those who choose to follow their path are going down with them.
So immediately God arranged for a spirit being from the family of loyal ones {Genesis 3:15} to come and gather obedient ones {Matthew 25:34} who will choose to be loyal and appreciative of the gift of life! John 3:16

Though Adam and Eve are gone for good but Satan is still alive because his life doesn't depend on fleshy bodies that can expii so he is now battle prepared {Revelations 12:12} to see to it that none of Adam's descendants gained what the three of them lost: immorality! 1Peter 5:8

So forget Satan, Adam and Eve, they've chosen their own path (destruction) {Matthew 7:13-14} each person will have to choose what sought of person he/she will prove to be! Galatians 6:5 compare to 2Peter 3:11
Re: Killing Only Son For Our Sin Instead Of Satan by chieveboy(m): 12:30pm On Aug 19, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

God's plan was never and can never be ruined!

Okay good to know

God's plans will surely be perfected! Isaiah 55:8-11

A'a what happened again? sounds like something was ruined and needs to be repaired and perfected.
Re: Killing Only Son For Our Sin Instead Of Satan by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:00pm On Aug 19, 2022
chieveboy:

Okay good to know
A'a what happened again? sounds like something was ruined and needs to be repaired and perfected.
The only thing ruined here is the life of those who chose not to be part of the success story!

According to the Bible, in the beginning God created just one spirit being {Proverbs 8:22} He empowered this spirit over the years with wisdom and later He employed him to work side by side with Him during the creation of all other things {Proverbs 8:22-31 compare to Colossians 1:15-16} this firstborn spirit so much love and appreciate his father and God to the extent that he will never think of doing a single thing out of his own initiative except what his father ask him to do {John 8:28} this makes his father love him so much that the father gave him the privilege of becoming His consultant during the time of creation {Genesis 1:26} his humility is unequal! John 5:30
But after creating other powerful spirit beings not all were appreciative like the firstborn.
It was like a man who built a business empire with his only son then later had other sons after the empire has been fully built.
Of course it's the only son who knew when his father had just only him that will appreciate all the things his father owned unlike the children who just found themselves having it all.
That's exactly what happened to Satan and the other rebellious angels.
So it's their future that was ruined and that of rebellious humans who followed their path {Matthew 25:41} but as for God's plans to make the earth a PARADISE the work is now in progress with millions across the globe as part of the SUCCESS STORY {Malachi 3:16 compare to Revelations 20:15} just as the firstborn creature made himself a part of it! smiley
Re: Killing Only Son For Our Sin Instead Of Satan by chieveboy(m): 4:33pm On Aug 19, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The only thing ruined here is the life of those who chose not to be part of the success story!

Then why is he going to burn anyone in fire if he lost nothing?
Re: Killing Only Son For Our Sin Instead Of Satan by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:20pm On Aug 19, 2022
chieveboy:

Then why is he going to burn anyone in fire if he lost nothing?
This is why you need to IDENTIFY His real worshipers {Matthew 7:16-18} because the true God is not vengeful like imperfect humans. Unlike imperfect humans God only wants to remove those that will not play their part as he created them in His own image. Proverbs 2:20-22
Please it's misinformed religionists that's spreading this misconception about the true God, the idea of tormenting living creatures in fire is BARBARIC to Him! Jeremiah 7:31

Jesus of Nazareth used symbolic terms to teach his listeners how faithless people suffer emotional torture within while they're still alive as they can't just accept the fact that there are humans like themselves whose worship is approved by the true God!

In fact it's this same emotional torture that led Cain into killing his brother {Genesis 4:3-8} this is what God meant when He told Satan:

And I will put enmity between you (Satan) and the woman (God's loyal family) and between your offspring (humans who choose to be rebellious) and her offspring (obedient mankind). He will crush your head, and you will strike him in the heel. Genesis 3:15

Throughout all generations faithless humans have proved to be rebellious and they always wish to hurt anyone or any group of people who are loyally worshiping the true God! Matthew 10:22-25; John 15:19

So God has nothing to gain in tormenting living creatures in fire rather it's their own evil trait that's hurting them emotionally! John 8:44
Re: Killing Only Son For Our Sin Instead Of Satan by Tb222(m): 5:28pm On Aug 19, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:
I don't understand.

if God kills satan or the fallen angels that would ultimately make him untrue to his word, remember God created Lucifer and the angels as ministering spirits gifted with eternal life, perpetual existence, if God were to destroy them it makes God look like a cheat, lucifer wanted out of God's control and not only that wanted control of heaven, so he went about decieving and collaborating with other angels, now don't forget that Lucifer was so skilled an orator and had a very charming personality, so he was able to convince almost a third of the angels as at the time.
Now mind you while Lucifer was busy mobilizing and gathering his co-horts, God in his infinite wisdom and power could not have been unaware of the mutiny currently happening as at that time, but God is a God of equity, Lucifer had simply challenged his authority and wanted out, so the ball was in the angels court, angels who were created to serve God now wanted free- will, they wanted the right to make their own decisions and have autonomy.
Those who wanted to opt out stood with Lucifer, those who wanted to continue serving the Lord stood their ground, meanwhile Lucifer knew that heaven would no longer be a place of abode due to his actions, now we may ask why an intelligent and glorified being suddenly thinks he can defeat God,well that is what sin does,it corrupted his intelligience,intense hatred and greed overided the teasoning of that once being of light,and the battle started michael took his place and led the angels against the mutineers,the rest is history....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Miracles Are Fake, Christians Lie And Deceive Themselves About Miracles / Is Lust Sinful? / Thought Provoking Question For Theists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.