Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,261 members, 7,818,889 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

If You're In Your 20s, Click! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You're In Your 20s, Click! (249 Views)

Is Adulthood A Scam? If You Are In Your 20s, Click To Read. / My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years / What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You're In Your 20s, Click! by Anuoluwapo23(f): 6:50pm On Jun 26, 2022
As an adult that is currently going through adulthood in my 20s, I decided to make a video of how it has been so far and how a lot of things can be avoided to live a better 20s.

I pointed out a few things like social media, peer pressure, and many more things affecting the world generally.

Don't forget that we are all in this together and if you need someone to talk to, you can always send me a mail. Watch the Youtube vlog below.

You can also watch the full video on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nz8Uc33TNe4

(1) (Reply)

NFL Streams / Rtjytjytkuyu / All Went Well( Romance)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.