Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,329 members, 7,811,967 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

Help, I Have Painful Mouth Sores(graphic Pictures) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help, I Have Painful Mouth Sores(graphic Pictures) (39143 Views)

Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) / 10 Remedies And Treatments Of Mouth Sores (canker Sores) / A Natural Remedy For Gingivitis, Toothaches, And Mouth Sores (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, I Have Painful Mouth Sores(graphic Pictures) by TFLASHOGEE(m): 3:50pm On Jun 27, 2022
Change your brush you should be fine wink
Re: Help, I Have Painful Mouth Sores(graphic Pictures) by OlawaleBammie: 3:50pm On Jun 27, 2022
Nova1982:
Hi niaralanders,

I've been experiencing this for a while now but now I'm tired and sick of it.

Please is there any medication I can get for it?
E go go by itself bro. Dont panic
Re: Help, I Have Painful Mouth Sores(graphic Pictures) by desthan(m): 3:50pm On Jun 27, 2022
It seems like you slam your tooth brush against your gum. This type of blister is always associated with that. Leave it let to vanish on its own.
Re: Help, I Have Painful Mouth Sores(graphic Pictures) by Konjiboii: 3:50pm On Jun 27, 2022
Like someone already said, get vitamin C

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help, I Have Painful Mouth Sores(graphic Pictures) by greenie77: 3:51pm On Jun 27, 2022
Avoid self-medication, go see a doctor.

1 Like

Re: Help, I Have Painful Mouth Sores(graphic Pictures) by drafael1: 3:51pm On Jun 27, 2022
HIV TEST....

Re: Help, I Have Painful Mouth Sores(graphic Pictures) by Strugglingman: 3:51pm On Jun 27, 2022
Nova1982:
Hi niaralanders,

go to the hospital ASAP
Re: Help, I Have Painful Mouth Sores(graphic Pictures) by iFESTAC680(m): 3:51pm On Jun 27, 2022
See a doctor

But most importantly be OBIdient and take hid to his advice
Re: Help, I Have Painful Mouth Sores(graphic Pictures) by freeDR(m): 3:51pm On Jun 27, 2022
Aphtous Ulcer

4 Likes

Re: Help, I Have Painful Mouth Sores(graphic Pictures) by Tomek09(m): 3:51pm On Jun 27, 2022
U don go carry my Yoruba afonja olosho till day break. Eeyah, e don be for you grin grin grin
Re: Help, I Have Painful Mouth Sores(graphic Pictures) by Mckeni007: 3:52pm On Jun 27, 2022
Benefits of giving head, how many times have I warned you to stop washing a woman's plate.

1 Like

Re: Help, I Have Painful Mouth Sores(graphic Pictures) by gregkuika: 3:52pm On Jun 27, 2022
Take vitamin C. The white tablet. The infection will go after some days. Your system needs vitamin C to fight off the infection. Don't panic.

What you have is called "Mouth Ulcer".

When you get the vitamin C from a pharmacy store, take 10tablets for the day. That's 1000mg.

Take for 7days. This will help repair the tissues.

Take not any other drug apart from vitamin C.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, I Have Painful Mouth Sores(graphic Pictures) by VulgarVulvas: 3:52pm On Jun 27, 2022
Looks like the latest smallpox that bill gates has started spreading around.

You have shingles.

Shingles is as a result of smallpox infection that is still in the body despite full recovery or immunization.
Re: Help, I Have Painful Mouth Sores(graphic Pictures) by capricornlady: 3:52pm On Jun 27, 2022
Herpes as a result of giving head

2 Likes

Re: Help, I Have Painful Mouth Sores(graphic Pictures) by majasaint: 3:52pm On Jun 27, 2022
Hi, Please use Sensodyne and please stop using CloseUp or any similar.

The sore will go away and never return.

From experience.
Re: Help, I Have Painful Mouth Sores(graphic Pictures) by charlesdinho7(m): 3:53pm On Jun 27, 2022
nothing to worry about. it will go on its own. i used to have it but mine used to come singly, dont know why yours comes in multiples. if you have a pharmacy nearby, visit and complain to them
Re: Help, I Have Painful Mouth Sores(graphic Pictures) by MrHeff(m): 3:53pm On Jun 27, 2022
Nova1982:
Hi niaralanders,

Fear not, this is nothing major. This is caused by lack/shortage of Vitamin B2. Happens to me when my diet isn't up to par.

Go to the pharmacy and ask for Vitamin B2(aka Riboflavin). It is just 50naira for a satchet, get like 2 satchets. You could also lick them and rub them on the affected areas... The sores will heal in just a matter of days.

Also you need to improve on your diet so that your body can easily heal wounds/sores.

Don't let these people scare you, you will be just fine.

8 Likes

Re: Help, I Have Painful Mouth Sores(graphic Pictures) by giftiy(m): 3:53pm On Jun 27, 2022
Looking like herpes.
It has no cure,but it dose not kill,it can be managed.
Herpes is a virus infection, However its advisable you see a physician.
All the best
Re: Help, I Have Painful Mouth Sores(graphic Pictures) by danity5love: 3:54pm On Jun 27, 2022
Don't worry e go go ..sorry u hear

Try rinscing ur mouth with a cup of water and a spoon of salt b4 going to bed

Don't swallow the mouth ..
Re: Help, I Have Painful Mouth Sores(graphic Pictures) by Kentuforchrist(m): 3:54pm On Jun 27, 2022
post=114205808:

But what kind of people do we have on this forum for Krissake?!
Seun Osewa, your staff should atleast try to check the first 10 comments on a thread before they move it to the front page, that shouldn’t be a hard thing to do.
This comment here is so bad, a not so strong member can commit suicide reading this alone.

As for you

May God forgive you VWman.
We pray your being insensitive won't lead to something else
The person you are trying to copy and emulate,
Is no more here with us.
Everyone will reap the fruits of their wickedness.....when the time is due.
Karma has Everyone addresses.
Karma Issa @^&#@%!!!
Las las, na everybody go chop bf!

Pot calling kettle black

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help, I Have Painful Mouth Sores(graphic Pictures) by MrHeff(m): 3:54pm On Jun 27, 2022
gregkuika:
Take vitamin C. The white tablet. The infection will go after some days. Your system needs vitamin C to fight off the infection. Don't panic.
and more importantly, vitamin B2.

These people don put fear for him body. lol
Re: Help, I Have Painful Mouth Sores(graphic Pictures) by Malocity(m): 3:54pm On Jun 27, 2022
Ampicillin (Red and Black) tablet.
Buy 1 card and take 1 in the morning and 1 in the evening. In 3day time before completion they are gone.

Out of experience.

1 Like

Re: Help, I Have Painful Mouth Sores(graphic Pictures) by Ddigit: 3:54pm On Jun 27, 2022
Use hot water and salt and you MUST CHANGE YOUR TOOTH BRUSH...Thank me later.
Re: Help, I Have Painful Mouth Sores(graphic Pictures) by DSC7: 3:54pm On Jun 27, 2022
shocked shocked shocked shocked...

Omo e don be for you oooo....

Anyways use salt brush like a week e go clear..
Re: Help, I Have Painful Mouth Sores(graphic Pictures) by Mumusaphire: 3:55pm On Jun 27, 2022
post=114205808:

But what kind of people do we have on this forum for Krissake?!
Seun Osewa, your staff should atleast try to check the first 10 comments on a thread before they move it to the front page, that shouldn’t be a hard thing to do.
This comment here is so bad, a not so strong member can commit suicide reading this alone.

As for you
May God forgive you VWman.
We pray your being insensitive won't lead to something else
The person you are trying to copy and emulate,
Is no more here with us.
Everyone will reap the fruits of their wickedness.....when the time is due.
Karma has Everyone addresses.
Karma Issa @^&#@%!!!
Las las, na everybody go chop bf!
u need to put It to seun osewa and mods my brother. They doing nothing about these people. From tribalism to religious, to wishing someone death. They only good in banning people saying the truth. This kind comment, they don't even need to let it reach comment section before they pull it down.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help, I Have Painful Mouth Sores(graphic Pictures) by Twoclans(f): 3:55pm On Jun 27, 2022
@OP you could get to a general hospital for treatment but before that you could apply good red oil on the surface it will relieve you of the pain.

Then take vitamin C .
Re: Help, I Have Painful Mouth Sores(graphic Pictures) by gaetano: 3:55pm On Jun 27, 2022
Herpes. You have to get tested if you've been having unprotected sex. Don't let them scare you, it doesn't mean you have HIV. Meanwhile buy antibiotics and a cup of vitamin C.
Re: Help, I Have Painful Mouth Sores(graphic Pictures) by Nyelu: 3:55pm On Jun 27, 2022
[quote

Please is there any medication I can get for it?[/quote]
Go to the pharmacy and ask of Bonjela cream.
Re: Help, I Have Painful Mouth Sores(graphic Pictures) by Detour00: 3:55pm On Jun 27, 2022
It's mouth ulcer. You lack some vitamins. Folic acid will suffice. But see a doctor though
Nova1982:
Hi niaralanders,

Re: Help, I Have Painful Mouth Sores(graphic Pictures) by Jonwesley(m): 3:56pm On Jun 27, 2022
It's scurvy, lack of vitamin C. Don't mind those calling it Herpes.

1 Like

Re: Help, I Have Painful Mouth Sores(graphic Pictures) by OGwales(m): 3:56pm On Jun 27, 2022
No do premarital kiss una no go hear
Re: Help, I Have Painful Mouth Sores(graphic Pictures) by Nyelu: 3:57pm On Jun 27, 2022
Go to the pharmacy and ask of Bonjela cream. It will clear it.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dr Kikelomo Ogunlela Anunobi Saves Life Of Man In UK As Colleagues Take Tea / Coronavirus: Nadine Dorries Tests Positive For Deadly Virus / Nano Silver To End Ebola Vírus In Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.