Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,172 members, 7,815,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Help, I Have Painful Mouth Sores(graphic Pictures) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help, I Have Painful Mouth Sores(graphic Pictures) (39163 Views)

Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) / 10 Remedies And Treatments Of Mouth Sores (canker Sores) / A Natural Remedy For Gingivitis, Toothaches, And Mouth Sores (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, I Have Painful Mouth Sores(graphic Pictures) by joyd200: 4:25pm On Jun 27, 2022
This is called mouth blister or canker sore. It's usually a symptom of maleria, particularly when your immune system is several down before the malaria occurs. In addition, it'll be reoccurring anytime you're stressed or anytime you have little cut in you mouth, which may expand and turns sore.

Solutions:
The only thing you can do about it for now is to treat maleria and use TCP. Please do not take vitamin C, whether fruits or drugs, at the moment. Try endure the the pain, it'll heal naturally 1-3 weeks depending on the ability of your immune system to heal.

Once it has healed, then you can start taking vitamin C 1000mg daily. You should take fruits as well, if you have the financial capacity. Otherwise, daily vitamin C is ok. But don't ever take vitamin C, and if possible avoid any acidic fruits, while the sore is still there, it'll will expand more.

I hope this help.
Re: Help, I Have Painful Mouth Sores(graphic Pictures) by Emmyblue(m): 4:29pm On Jun 27, 2022
Look at what babe let me give you head have cost you �

Hi niaralanders,

I've been experiencing this for a while now but now I'm tired and sick of it.

Please is there any medication I can get for it?[/quote]
Re: Help, I Have Painful Mouth Sores(graphic Pictures) by k2kay(m): 4:30pm On Jun 27, 2022
Chancre sores
Re: Help, I Have Painful Mouth Sores(graphic Pictures) by Dave2011: 4:30pm On Jun 27, 2022
Nova1982:
Hi niaralanders,

Please is there any medication I can get for it?

Another name for it is canker sores, Google it for all the details that you need. It is not a symptom of STD hence not contagious.
It is usually as a result of deficiency of certain vitamins like B12, B9, C(1000mg), start taking them even after the sores have healed completely to forestall reoccurrence.

Additionally, start using Listerine mouthwash after brushing, it will help to stop reoccurrence.
I hope this helps. Thanks
Re: Help, I Have Painful Mouth Sores(graphic Pictures) by kwasoly(m): 4:32pm On Jun 27, 2022
Nova1982:
Hi niaralanders,

Lack of vitamin c.
Get it and Thank me later

1 Like

Re: Help, I Have Painful Mouth Sores(graphic Pictures) by xtycool: 4:37pm On Jun 27, 2022
Vitamin B2 , called riboflavin tab. Is what u need. 50 to 100 naira own is okay. Crush it and use it to rub the affected part. It will go by second day. And take vitamin c to boast ur immune system.

1 Like

Re: Help, I Have Painful Mouth Sores(graphic Pictures) by Tos87(m): 4:37pm On Jun 27, 2022
Okay... grin grin grin grin

Some nairalanders are really funny.

My guy you are good. Nothing is wrong with you.

What you are having is called Canker sore or to a layman Mouth ulcer.

Even some med practitioners don't even know what it is. I'm saying this because i have lived with it for more that 3 decades.
It just allergies. Watch what you eat. Because what you eat triggers it.

Over time, i have been able to observe the things i eat. I noticed that groundnut, margarine and any oily food i take causes it.

Also some tooth paste products can trigger it.
I suggest you use Oral B Harbal (the green paste). Works for me.

But the truth is, it has no instant cure.
Forget the salt and soda therapy they are suggesting here. It never worked.

Do not take fruits like Pineapple, oranges, and its likes. Okay to take cucumber, watermelon, pawpaw, Apple

Is a very very painful sore. I've had like 5 at a time. At some point another appears when one of them heals.

You can calm the pain with something cold.
Ice cream, cold drink or water. Even some ice block helps too.

Also know is not contagious. Is okay to kiss your girl passionately grin

Note...it has no cure, it heals on its own. 2-3 weeks maximum

Sorry for the pains. The tongue part is most painful. embarassed
Re: Help, I Have Painful Mouth Sores(graphic Pictures) by investorcj(m): 4:39pm On Jun 27, 2022
Try and get white vitamin c and be licking it.the white one not the red bro
Re: Help, I Have Painful Mouth Sores(graphic Pictures) by Raychee(f): 4:39pm On Jun 27, 2022
Why are you asking random strangers for medical advice online?
Re: Help, I Have Painful Mouth Sores(graphic Pictures) by yinkeys(m): 4:40pm On Jun 27, 2022
maleekberry:
This nah herpes simplex virus.

Go and run a test (HIV and HPV)
Round & painful blisters

You sure say that thing no be syphilis chancre
Re: Help, I Have Painful Mouth Sores(graphic Pictures) by omartins(m): 4:40pm On Jun 27, 2022
This mouth sore dealt with me for so many years, treated it with Durajel, using warm water mixed with salt to gargle, vitamin c and other recommended drugs from physicians.
The final solution I found, is treating malaria immediately I noticed any signs of it and it'll disappear.

1 Like

Re: Help, I Have Painful Mouth Sores(graphic Pictures) by Flaky21: 4:46pm On Jun 27, 2022
Put a tablet of vitamin c on the sore. It’s going to be painful but you will feel better afterwards. Also mash some garlic and soak in good honey for 3 days. Then take a small paste of it and place it on it. It will be all gone the next day. Don’t mind those people saying hiv and so on . It’s just a mouth ulcer. I have experienced before also my daughter. Always take vitamin c and fruits/ vegetables.

1 Like

Re: Help, I Have Painful Mouth Sores(graphic Pictures) by Yadid(m): 4:47pm On Jun 27, 2022
This is canker sores (mouth ulcer). If occurrence is frequent, your toothpaste is the most likely culprit as I discovered in my own case.

Don't be deceived into fear by those shouting vitamin deficiency and STIs. I used to have multiples like these. I changed my toothpaste and problem was solved.

Sodium Lauryl Sulfate one of the ingredients of toothpastes is the major cause if your toothpaste is the problem.

Since SLS is common in most toothpastes in Nigeria (I couldn't find one without it, you might be lucky though), just change your toothpaste on the basis of texture. If you are using gel toothpastes (like the normal closeup) you might want to change to something not gel in nature (like close-up herbal).

My two cents though, try to see a professional if possible.

Regards!
Re: Help, I Have Painful Mouth Sores(graphic Pictures) by Chijeep(m): 4:48pm On Jun 27, 2022
Nova1982:
Hi niaralanders,

It's malaria symptoms.
Go get anti-malaria drugs and thank me later.
Add some fresh fruits as well
Re: Help, I Have Painful Mouth Sores(graphic Pictures) by Coun3MAN: 4:48pm On Jun 27, 2022
Go and buy Nystatin 100000Iu/mg take am 2- 3 times a day, eh go clear within 2 to 3 days inshaAllah except if na HIV, cuz it also comes with such symptoms. If the symptoms persist go & run HIV TEST OO
Re: Help, I Have Painful Mouth Sores(graphic Pictures) by greatefa1011(m): 4:49pm On Jun 27, 2022
Going to some doctor may be a guess work. Get a kedi product product and cure this.
I have seen someone with even a miled one get treated. Chat/ whatsapp me on 07039819706 then thank me later.
Re: Help, I Have Painful Mouth Sores(graphic Pictures) by Chris2863(m): 4:49pm On Jun 27, 2022
You Have finally gotten what you were looking for. grin grin. Unless you don go run HIV / HBV test, I’m pretty sure you are tensed right now grin
Re: Help, I Have Painful Mouth Sores(graphic Pictures) by koxi: 4:50pm On Jun 27, 2022
maleekberry:
This nah herpes simplex virus.

Go and run a test (HIV and HPV)

That’s the perfect answer.
It’s a viral infection and technically, doesn’t have cure but can only be managed. Take a lot of fruits and vitamin supplements - particularly vitamin C
Re: Help, I Have Painful Mouth Sores(graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 27, 2022
Please is lack of Vitamin C in your body
Re: Help, I Have Painful Mouth Sores(graphic Pictures) by chigoizie7(m): 4:52pm On Jun 27, 2022
Nova1982:

I don't think it's my brush، because I change my brush every 3 months as recommended.

The fact that you change brush every 3months does not mean that it cannot be dirty. The guy said, always wash them before using it .

My own be say, ee be like say you don go suck infected toto.
Re: Help, I Have Painful Mouth Sores(graphic Pictures) by Obatolysis(m): 4:52pm On Jun 27, 2022
If it is recurrent, then it is unlikely herpes simplex except your immune system is weakened. Although primary herpes simplex can cause similar condition called gingivostomatitis, it is more common in children . Reactivation of herpes simplex from the ganglion of nerves causes small blisters called cold sores usually along the angles of the mouth. The most likely diagnosis is an aphthous ulcers AKA cankersore. 2% Lidocaine applied to the lesion 5 minutes before oral activity (brushing, eating etc) can help ease the pain. Steroids are the corner stone of management but are more effective when begun immediately the symptoms are being noticed. Dexamethasone elixir 0.5mg/ml strength, swish for at least 5 minutes and spit out 3-4 times a day is most effective for all cases. Don't rinse your mouth or take anything at least 30 minutes after spit out. If ulcer persist for more than weeks, then a biopsy of the lesion is warranted
Re: Help, I Have Painful Mouth Sores(graphic Pictures) by greatefa1011(m): 4:53pm On Jun 27, 2022
omartins:
This mouth sore dealt with me for so many years, treated it with Durajel, using warm water mixed with salt to gargle, vitamin c and other recommended drugs from physicians.
The final solution I found, is treating malaria immediately I noticed any signs of it and it'll disappear.
Yes i agree with you. Malaria trigger this thing so much.

2 Likes

Re: Help, I Have Painful Mouth Sores(graphic Pictures) by peacettw: 4:53pm On Jun 27, 2022
Change your toothpaste. This happens to me whenever i use close up but reduces significantly when i use oral b
Re: Help, I Have Painful Mouth Sores(graphic Pictures) by idowuolanipekun: 4:55pm On Jun 27, 2022
Get rid of herpes simplex virus. 08025985535

Re: Help, I Have Painful Mouth Sores(graphic Pictures) by amakanancy(f): 4:55pm On Jun 27, 2022
This is mouth ulcer. Rinse your mouth with salt water and apply BONJELA mouth gel. It is very effective - you can get in most pharmacy..

1 Like

Re: Help, I Have Painful Mouth Sores(graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 27, 2022
Nova1982:

I don't think it's my brush، because I change my brush every 3 months as recommended.
Germs can crawl into your toothbrush without your knowledge.Soak your toothbrush inside a hot water before you apply toothpaste and brush.
Re: Help, I Have Painful Mouth Sores(graphic Pictures) by Ehismarkninetee: 4:59pm On Jun 27, 2022
GET SOME VIT C TABLETS. It will help
Re: Help, I Have Painful Mouth Sores(graphic Pictures) by jurjes(f): 5:00pm On Jun 27, 2022
You are lacking an essential mineral. Take folic acid, b complex.
Re: Help, I Have Painful Mouth Sores(graphic Pictures) by Ipp1: 5:00pm On Jun 27, 2022
Go for checkup
Re: Help, I Have Painful Mouth Sores(graphic Pictures) by Stevo35: 5:01pm On Jun 27, 2022
Bros' you don catch am na the symptoms be that as you wan die now which kind story you wan go tell for judgement throne.
Re: Help, I Have Painful Mouth Sores(graphic Pictures) by adebwalex(m): 5:02pm On Jun 27, 2022
Come receive spiritual kiss for healing... You sure say no be over kissing cause am...
Re: Help, I Have Painful Mouth Sores(graphic Pictures) by Zionman24: 5:03pm On Jun 27, 2022
First, go run a test with your Doctor to eliminate false information's. Secondly, self help. while brushing your teeth , brush over the wounds, is painful and will bleed. After that, rinse your mouth with look warm water. Repeat this measure about three times daily while waiting for your Doctors report.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nano Silver To End Ebola Vírus In Nigeria! / Throat Cancer & MouthAction: Why Men Should Use Fingers & Not Tongue - Dr. Mensah / Lady Survives Fungal Infection Which Came Off An Artificial Nail She Fixed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.