Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,049 members, 7,818,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Am I Doing The Right Thing Or Should I Stop Doing It ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Doing The Right Thing Or Should I Stop Doing It ? (1434 Views)

I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? / Why Are Girls Fond Of Doing This? Is This Just A Naija Thing Or A Global Thing? / Opinion: If You Really Want Your Ex To Know You've Moved On, Stop Doing This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Doing The Right Thing Or Should I Stop Doing It ? by Kimiso(m): 6:50am On Jun 27, 2022
I have an elder sister going to lagos state university but she graduated last month with a bachelor degree in marketing right now she is pregnant and unable to work in any organization,but anytime i make deals and make profit from it I always dash her an amount even though its not much,but i felt am doing too much for her so she wont be taking me for granted

I think I should stop giving her everytime i made profit or I should continue

Note:her husband is also doing the best for her even though its not well impressive
Re: Am I Doing The Right Thing Or Should I Stop Doing It ? by Boogyman557: 6:53am On Jun 27, 2022
Holly Gram cool If u get enough or little, give her something!

She is pregnant MAN and dats ur sister MAN!

mean while, Wat about her husband, the father of the unborn child?

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Doing The Right Thing Or Should I Stop Doing It ? by robinso01(m): 6:54am On Jun 27, 2022
No big deal in giving her something as your sister. But what about her husband?

1 Like

Re: Am I Doing The Right Thing Or Should I Stop Doing It ? by pheelhip(m): 6:55am On Jun 27, 2022
Kimiso:
I have an elder sister going to lagos state university but she graduated last month with a bachelor degree in marketing right now she is pregnant and unable to work in any organization,but anytime i make deals and make profit from it I always dash her an amount even though its not much,but i felt am doing too much for her so she wont be taking me for granted

She's your elder sister, you are not doing too much
Send her when it's comfortable for you but not at the detriment or your own needs.

You might give her and she will still take you for granted, it depends on your level of conversation with her. Don't stop being a good person to your Family.

Family is everything and all uve got.

4 Likes

Re: Am I Doing The Right Thing Or Should I Stop Doing It ? by RedMac: 6:59am On Jun 27, 2022
You don't turn your back on family...
Re: Am I Doing The Right Thing Or Should I Stop Doing It ? by tillaman(m): 7:03am On Jun 27, 2022
Atleast she’s carrying your nibling so that alone should be enough reason to give her
Don’t ever think about stopping it
She’s family

1 Like

Re: Am I Doing The Right Thing Or Should I Stop Doing It ? by SanctifiedSista(f): 7:07am On Jun 27, 2022
Help her now AND mephiboseth story will be repeated to u
Re: Am I Doing The Right Thing Or Should I Stop Doing It ? by Haakeem(m): 7:07am On Jun 27, 2022
Mumu redpiller.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Doing The Right Thing Or Should I Stop Doing It ? by sript: 7:09am On Jun 27, 2022
If you can afford it, give it to her...

But remember you don't owe her a thing

Don't sound like you are been forced to give...

1 Like

Re: Am I Doing The Right Thing Or Should I Stop Doing It ? by Abfinest007(m): 7:23am On Jun 27, 2022
If she appreciates it continue but if she doesn't stop

1 Like

Re: Am I Doing The Right Thing Or Should I Stop Doing It ? by Raychee(f): 8:15am On Jun 27, 2022
Will you say this same thing if your babe asked you for money? She's not entitled to your money but if you can afford to give her, then do so.

1 Like

Re: Am I Doing The Right Thing Or Should I Stop Doing It ? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 8:21am On Jun 27, 2022
Kimiso:

Note:her husband is also doing the best for her even though its not well impressive
she's your sister,help her in anyway you can.God has already provided for you.if it was a girlfriend now,I for say otherwise,but for your pregnant sis.My Guy your money no loss.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Doing The Right Thing Or Should I Stop Doing It ? by boxer022(m): 8:25am On Jun 27, 2022
What are your reasons for wanting to stop extending cash assistance to her? The only reason you gave is for her not to take you for granted. There is nothing wrong in helping your sister despite her degree in School, she is your blood and as you mentioned, she is pregnant and also married. It is bad if you stop helping her the way you can.

3 Likes

Re: Am I Doing The Right Thing Or Should I Stop Doing It ? by ajekpaks(m): 9:53am On Jun 27, 2022
Kimiso:

How about teaching her to fish?

If you help her establish a business with that money and if you're lucky she's smart, don't you think that she will no longer need your stipends anymore...

2 Likes

Re: Am I Doing The Right Thing Or Should I Stop Doing It ? by poshestmina(f): 10:02am On Jun 27, 2022
Haakeem:
Mumu redpiller.

grin grin grin grin.
Re: Am I Doing The Right Thing Or Should I Stop Doing It ? by Rickmann: 10:14am On Jun 27, 2022
Kimiso:

There is nothing wrong in looking out for ur own blood, no matter what.
Re: Am I Doing The Right Thing Or Should I Stop Doing It ? by arthurwillia(m): 4:27pm On Jun 27, 2022
Kimiso:

Sister fam, family is every thing if na all these useless girls now eh en but abeg help your sister if she’s good to you
Re: Am I Doing The Right Thing Or Should I Stop Doing It ? by Streetmovement(m): 5:09pm On Jun 27, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Don't know about you but I'll kill or die for my
sister

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Any Nigerian Girl You Want (5 Easy Ways) / Reason Normal Girls In The Far North Don't Sex B4 Marriage / Don’t Call Me From 7pm, I’ll Be Busy With The Wife - Groom Tells Friends(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.