Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,663 members, 7,820,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Don’t Call Me From 7pm, I’ll Be Busy With The Wife - Groom Tells Friends(video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don’t Call Me From 7pm, I’ll Be Busy With The Wife - Groom Tells Friends(video) (1435 Views)

“Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs / Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women - Romance - / Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Call Me From 7pm, I’ll Be Busy With The Wife - Groom Tells Friends(video) by damilola4162(m): 5:54pm On Nov 09, 2022
[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiBpy6LiNiQ][/url]

A groom has been spotted in a viral video giving out some ground rules to his friends on his wedding day.

The groom identified simply as Mr. Akin, was heard telling his friends that they shouldn't call him from 7pm.

According to him, he'll be busy with his wife.

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/dont-call-me-from-7pm-ill-be-busy-with-the-wife-groom-tells-friends-on-his-wedding-day-video/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

Re: Don’t Call Me From 7pm, I’ll Be Busy With The Wife - Groom Tells Friends(video) by general111(m): 5:56pm On Nov 09, 2022
Ad if he has not been chewing her raw

1 Like

Re: Don’t Call Me From 7pm, I’ll Be Busy With The Wife - Groom Tells Friends(video) by Nicepoker(m): 6:14pm On Nov 09, 2022
That's how they smile soon you will see them looking for advice.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Call Me From 7pm, I’ll Be Busy With The Wife - Groom Tells Friends(video) by virginprincess(f): 8:12pm On Nov 09, 2022
cheesy cheesy,Yes o,he will be busy in the oza roomgrin grin,no sex is sweeter than sex with your newly married spousecheesy cheesy,i wish them happy married life.

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Call Me From 7pm, I’ll Be Busy With The Wife - Groom Tells Friends(video) by virginprincess(f): 8:13pm On Nov 09, 2022
Nicepoker:
Stop been negative .

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Call Me From 7pm, I’ll Be Busy With The Wife - Groom Tells Friends(video) by Sheistoopretty(f): 8:28pm On Nov 09, 2022
Re: Don’t Call Me From 7pm, I’ll Be Busy With The Wife - Groom Tells Friends(video) by Nicepoker(m): 8:40pm On Nov 09, 2022
virginprincess:
Stop been negative .
It's being not been. Now back to topic. You know I am very honest here.
Re: Don’t Call Me From 7pm, I’ll Be Busy With The Wife - Groom Tells Friends(video) by Softmirror: 8:47pm On Nov 09, 2022
cheesy

FOR THIS GROOM TO MAKE THIS KIND OF COMMENT MEANS IT'S VERY MOST LIKELY IT IS THEIR FIRST SEXUAL ENCOUNTER, WHICH AT MOST TIMES ENDS UP WITH THE GROOM BEING VERY DISAPPOINTED AND THE BRIDE ASHAMED OF HER SELF. BEGGING HIM WITH TEARS ROLLING DOWN HER CHECK COOKING UP STORIES HOW AND WHY IT IS SO WIDE DOWN THERE.

5 Likes

Re: Don’t Call Me From 7pm, I’ll Be Busy With The Wife - Groom Tells Friends(video) by SweetBuns(f): 9:00pm On Nov 09, 2022
Softmirror:
cheesy

[s]FOR THIS GROOM TO MAKE THIS KIND OF COMMENT MEANS IT VERY MOST LIKELY IT IS THEIR FIRST SEXUAL ENCOUNTER, WHICH AT MOST TIMES ENDS UP WITH THE GROOM BEING VERY DISAPPOINTED AND THE BRIDE ASHAMED OF HER SELF. BEGGING HIM WITH TEARS ROLLING DOWN HER CHECK COOKING UP STORIES HOW AND WHY IT IS SO WIDE DOWN THERE.[/s]
People just come online and type rubbish
Re: Don’t Call Me From 7pm, I’ll Be Busy With The Wife - Groom Tells Friends(video) by BRIMBRAM: 9:26pm On Nov 09, 2022
SweetBuns:

People just come online and type rubbish

But he is actually saying the truth. Only a very few husbands can beat their chest with pride and say they are the very first their wife ever had sex with. This may not be any different. I don't see it as rubbish but a painting of the reality that happens on wedding nights especially if it's their very first sexual intercourse.
Re: Don’t Call Me From 7pm, I’ll Be Busy With The Wife - Groom Tells Friends(video) by PerfectStranger(m): 10:12pm On Nov 09, 2022
She likely a virgin coz nothing can make a man make such statement if she isn’t a virgin.
Virgin or no deal!!!
Re: Don’t Call Me From 7pm, I’ll Be Busy With The Wife - Groom Tells Friends(video) by damilola4162(m): 3:58am On Nov 10, 2022
PerfectStranger:
She likely a virgin coz nothing can make a man make such statement if she isn’t a virgin.
Virgin or no deal!!!
grin grin
Re: Don’t Call Me From 7pm, I’ll Be Busy With The Wife - Groom Tells Friends(video) by NoIgboSoundTueh: 7:59am On Nov 10, 2022
damilola4162:
[url=

A groom has been spotted in a viral video giving out some ground rules to his friends on his wedding day.

The groom identified simply as Mr. Akin, was heard telling his friends that they shouldn't call him from 7pm.

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/dont-call-me-from-7pm-ill-be-busy-with-the-wife-groom-tells-friends-on-his-wedding-day-video/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

I subscribed to this channel because it goes straight to the point. No ugly welcome to my YouTube channel and lots of other rigmarole.
Kudos to this YouTube channel
Re: Don’t Call Me From 7pm, I’ll Be Busy With The Wife - Groom Tells Friends(video) by Streetmovement(m): 8:57am On Nov 10, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Very unnecessary, nobody needs that validation from him, I mean nobody... it's senseless n un-useful at the same time.
Re: Don’t Call Me From 7pm, I’ll Be Busy With The Wife - Groom Tells Friends(video) by Justbehave(m): 9:10am On Nov 10, 2022
Na ly dis simping dey start

1 Like

Re: Don’t Call Me From 7pm, I’ll Be Busy With The Wife - Groom Tells Friends(video) by Softmirror: 9:38am On Nov 10, 2022
PerfectStranger:
Virgin or no deal!!!

SWEETBUNS, YOU UNDERSTAND THE GAME.
Re: Don’t Call Me From 7pm, I’ll Be Busy With The Wife - Groom Tells Friends(video) by Laturuturu: 9:39am On Nov 10, 2022
virginprincess:
cheesy cheesy,Yes o,he will be busy in the oza roomgrin grin,no sex is sweeter than sex with your newly married spousecheesy cheesy,i wish them happy married life.

Thought u r a virgin hoe
Re: Don’t Call Me From 7pm, I’ll Be Busy With The Wife - Groom Tells Friends(video) by LikeAking: 9:44am On Nov 10, 2022
damilola4162:
[url=

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

Simp!
Re: Don’t Call Me From 7pm, I’ll Be Busy With The Wife - Groom Tells Friends(video) by LikeAking: 9:44am On Nov 10, 2022
virginprincess:

Crazy!
Re: Don’t Call Me From 7pm, I’ll Be Busy With The Wife - Groom Tells Friends(video) by wisdomkid: 10:54am On Nov 10, 2022
Nicepoker:

cry cry I actually felt sad for you and the way your life is going.
Stay strong.

Because only negative people thought line goes like this.
Re: Don’t Call Me From 7pm, I’ll Be Busy With The Wife - Groom Tells Friends(video) by JOACHINpedro: 10:59am On Nov 10, 2022
For-better-for -worst department no need this kind shalaye.
Marry your marry and take your wife home to face your marriage.
Knacking na the first to diminish in marriage. This man should comport himself
Re: Don’t Call Me From 7pm, I’ll Be Busy With The Wife - Groom Tells Friends(video) by Nicepoker(m): 3:00pm On Nov 10, 2022
wisdomkid:

cry cry I actually felt sad for you and the way your life is going.
Stay strong.

Because only negative people thought line goes like this.
you are taking this so personal.

(1) (Reply)

What Would U Do? / Wat Do I Do To This Guy / How Does One Know A Spouse Is Flirting Or Unfaithful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.