Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth (1808 Views)

Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? / Exposed! Jesus Was A Black Jew: An Inconvenient Truth In Scripture / The Last Words Of Muhammad/ What He Said On His Deathbed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth by Lukuluku69(m): 5:47pm On Jun 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. But you have yet to in fact corroborate any of what is stated right in Isaiah 42 and Isaiah 60 with your spurious claims.. undecided

In an Oracle to the entire world, ONLY the names of Ishmael's sons were mentioned. No Jewish names, no Greecian names, no Chinese names and here you are saying I àm yet too corroborate my spurious claim that the Prophecy was for the house of Ishmael.

Do I have to open your brain and put stuff inside ni?
Re: The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth by Kobojunkie: 5:50pm On Jun 29, 2022
Lukuluku69:
I did but you are lost on your infatuation with Reprobates.

Deaf, dumb and blind
Infatuation? I am afraid I am not the least bit Infatuatted with them as I am simply stating here what is clearly documented of them in scripture. undecided

I believe what should be of concern is your desire to lay claim to the promise made by God to those same reprobates. Why do you covert their place with God so much that you are willing to ignore that declared by God Himself to do so? undecided

And as for what Jesus Christ said in the context of Matthew 21 vs 33 - 46, do you somehow confuse God's New Covenant promise, the Kingdom of God, with God's Old Covenant promise which is instead the Kingdom of Canaan?? undecided
Re: The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth by Lukuluku69(m): 5:51pm On Jun 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Oh, so you don't believe, after all, what is prophesied in Isaiah 60 and spoken of by Jesus Christ even in Matthew 19 vs 28 - 30 and Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46? undecided

If I don't believe in Isaiah I won't quote it. On what Jesus said in Mathew, sure he is coming back but to do what? Separate the goats from the sheep abi?

Wait oo, I pray Jesus meet you here so that you will witness what will happen to those who claim they killed, call his mother and himself unprintable names.
Re: The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth by IslamVIRGINS(f): 5:54pm On Jun 29, 2022
Lukuluku69:

If I don't believe in Isaiah I won't quote it. On what Jesus said in Mathew, sure he is coming back but to do what? Separate the goats from the sheep abi?

Wait oo, I pray Jesus meet you here so that you will witness what will happen to those who claim they killed, call his mother and himself unprintable names.

Is it not in the Quran and hadith that Jesus is coming back? Head-slammer
Re: The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth by Lukuluku69(m): 5:55pm On Jun 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Infatuation? I am afraid I am not the least bit Infatuatted with them as I am simply stating here what is clearly documented of them in scripture. undecided

I believe what should be of concern is your desire to lay claim to the promise made by God to those same reprobates. Why do you covert their place with God so much that you are willing to ignore that declared by God Himself to do so? undecided

And as for what Jesus Christ said in the context of Matthew 21 vs 33 - 46, do you somehow confuse God's New Covenant promise, the Kingdom of God, with God's Old Covenant promise which is instead the Kingdom of Canaan?? undecided

LoL? Covert place of a people God's prophets called Reprobates, Oga take time before you reply and read Isaiah Chapter 1. I say may you take that Oracle for it was for your special people. Covert bawo? Tueh. Mo ye. Olohun maje!
Re: The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth by Lukuluku69(m): 5:56pm On Jun 29, 2022
IslamVIRGINS:

Is it not in the Quran and hadith that Jesus is coming back? Head-slammer

Yeah coming back to deal with people that slander him and those that misrepresented his message. Any other thing Man worshipper?
Re: The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:57pm On Jun 29, 2022
The Bible book of Isaiah's prophecy is not to be taken literally!

The Israelites were supposed to be God's people forever but after killing the Messiah their nation was condemned never to be God's nation anymore!

But when the Arabs now thought that's an opportunity to come in they err seriously because John the baptist already told his Jewish listeners that what God promised Abraham must be fulfilled but God can raise children from stones for Abraham {Matthew 3:9} and Jesus confirmed that saying the true worshipers of God will no longer centralize on any geographical location rather they will worship God in SPIRIT and TRUTH! John 4:24

So after God condemned the nation of Israel He (God) did choose another nation instantly by showing that Jesus' first century disciples along with anyone who accepts Christianity has become a member of that newly born nation! John 1:11-12 compare to Act 2:1-47

What those Arabs failed to note is that God is not just planning to start another useless religion like what the Israelites turned the gift He gave them to, pure worship is expected to produce something globally.

So by the time Jesus returns he will gather faithful people throughout the world and organize them to make one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers that the whole world can see! Isaiah 2:2-4

Today Jesus is already with a group and working zealously with them so what was expected of the Jewish nation has been fulfilled by this organization of people from diverse races! Zephaniah 3:9

No matter how any Muslim read what Isaiah said he/she will always find out that it doesn't match because LOVE, JOY and PEACE must reign in the gathering of those claiming the new nation.
And that is TOTALLY missing in Islam even though they're greeting themselves "SALAM" which mean "PEACE" the whole world can see that even Muslims aren't at peace within themselves! smiley

1 Like

Re: The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth by IslamVIRGINS(f): 5:59pm On Jun 29, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Yeah coming back to deal with people that slander him and those that misrepresented his message. Any other thing Man worshipper?

So what did u said before that is coming back to do?
Re: The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth by Kobojunkie: 6:03pm On Jun 29, 2022
Lukuluku69:
1. In an Oracle to the entire world,
2. ONLY the names of Ishmael's sons were mentioned. No Jewish names, no Greecian names, no Chinese names and here you are saying
3. I àm yet too corroborate my spurious claim that the Prophecy was for the house of Ishmael.

Do I have to open your brain and put stuff inside ni?
1. According to Isaiah 60 vs 1 , that oracle was to Jerusalem, not the entire world. undecided
1. “Jerusalem, get up and shine! Your Light is coming! The Glory of the Lord will shine on you..... Isaiah 60 vs 1 - 22
2. But the names of Ismael's sons weren't mentioned. Instead it is mentioned that people will collect Herds of animals .I.e. camels, rams, sheep, etc., belonging to the people of the places mentioned and gather them to Jerusalem. undecided
6 Herds of camels from Midian and Ephah will cross your land. Long lines of camels will come from Sheba. They will bring gold and incense. People will sing praises to the Lord.
7 People will collect all the sheep from Kedar and give them to you. They will bring you rams from Nebaioth. You will offer those animals on my altar, and I will accept them. I will make my wonderful Temple even more beautiful.... Isaiah 60 vs 1 - 22

3. From chapter 1 through to the end, the Prophecy is of Israel, not of Ishmael or its house as you insist. Even the mentions are of places where animals will be gathered from to be brought to Jerusalem as offerings. undecided

Worry more about your brain and not mine! undecided
Re: The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth by Lukuluku69(m): 6:04pm On Jun 29, 2022
IslamVIRGINS:

So what did u said before that is coming back to do?

He is coming back alright to deal with those that call him BIn Pandera, those who slander his mother, those who thru their writings and saying claimed he is a false prophet. Also, he will come for these that have been misrepresenting his message.

Any other thing Man Worshipper?
Re: The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth by Lukuluku69(m): 6:08pm On Jun 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. According to Isaiah 60 vs 1 , that oracle was to Jerusalem, not the entire world. undecided

2. But the names of Ismael's sons weren't mentioned. Instead it is mentioned that people will collect all the camels, sheep, etc., belonging to the people of the places mentioned and gather them to Jerusalem. undecided

3. From chapter 1 through to the end, the Prophecy is of Israel, not of Ishmael or its house as you insist. Even the mentions are of places where animals will be gathered from to be brought to Jerusalem as offerings. undecided

Baba rest. Keep on to your faith. These Convo of us will be used as evidence at the Judgement Seat of God on the Day Of Account.

It will either speak for or against you/me

So animals will gather in Arabia(Villages of Kedar) because an Israeli Messiah is coming? So what happened to the haunts of Benjamin, Jacob and co?

Like I said keep the faith.
Re: The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth by Kobojunkie: 6:12pm On Jun 29, 2022
Lukuluku69:
1. If I don't believe in Isaiah I won't quote it.

2. On what Jesus said in Mathew, sure he is coming back but to do what? Separate the goats from the sheep abi?

3. Wait oo, I pray Jesus meet you here so that you will witness what will happen to those who claim they killed, call his mother and himself unprintable names.
1. You say that like people don't do that like everyone...LOL.. undecided

2. He is coming back to do two things..... to reign over Israel in the Kingdom of Canaan - Matthew 19 vs 28 - 30 - according to Old Covenant, including that promised in Isaiah 60. After all, He is the Messiah God promised Israel.

Jesus Christ will also return in the glory of the Kingdom of God to judge His own as stated in Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46. undecided

3. Nothing will happen to them since they are all of them dead and gone. They perished in the grave and probably their seeds with them.. undecided
Re: The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth by Lukuluku69(m): 6:18pm On Jun 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:

2. But the names of Ismael's sons weren't mentioned. Instead it is mentioned that people will collect Herds of animals .I.e. camels, rams, sheep, etc., belonging to the people of the places mentioned and gather them to Jerusalem. undecided

Worry more about your brain and not mine! undecided

I worry more about your brain because it is filled with the infatuation of the Jews. They are lost and are ready to bring everyone down.

About Jerusalem. I know you don't know that there are TWO JERUSALEMS refered to in the Bible. You might know but you are blinded by your infatuation.
Paul, though a Liar clearly told you that there are TWO JERUSALEMS. One for Hagar and one for Sarah.

Paul himself visited the Jerusalem of Hagar/Ishmael in Arabia. But at the mention of Jerusalem, you only think of that of Sarah.

That is where you are lost. Read Paul take on it before you make your next post.
Re: The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth by Kobojunkie: 6:22pm On Jun 29, 2022
Lukuluku69:
1. Baba rest. Keep on to your faith. These Convo of us will be used as evidence at the Judgement Seat of God on the Day Of Account. It will either speak for or against you/me

2. So animals will gather in Arabia(Villages of Kedar) because an Israeli Messiah is coming?

3. So what happened to the haunts of Benjamin, Jacob and co?
Like I said keep the faith.
1. Why in the world will this conversation be used for any such? What Judgement seat of God do you refer to abeg?, undecided

The only Judgement there will be is the Judgement headed by Jesus Christ over those who belong to the Kingdom of God of which you aren't if you are not at least born-again - Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46 - and the criteria for Judgement is clearly spelled out in the context for those who belong in the Kingdom of God. undecided

2a. Are you intentionally playing ignorant or something? It says clearly that people will transport Herds of animals from across Arabia to be used as offerings in Jerusalem. What are you having a hard time with with is clearly written? undecided

2b. And no, it isn't because the Messiah is coming but because He will already be reigning over Israel at the time. undecided

3. The haunts of Benjamin and Jacob? If you mean the house, well, again, verse 4 clearly states that at that time all the sons and daughters of Israel will be gathered from all Nations of the world.. undecided
Re: The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth by Lukuluku69(m): 6:25pm On Jun 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Why in the world will this conversation be used for any such? What Judgement seat of God do you refer to abeg?, undecided

The only Judgement there will be is the Judgement headed by Jesus Christ over those who belong to the Kingdom of God of which you aren't if you are not at least born-again - Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46 - and the criteria for Judgement is clearly spelled out in the context for those who belong in the Kingdom of God. undecided

2a. Are you intentionally playing ignorant or something? It says clearly that people will transport Herds of animals from across Arabia to be used as offerings in Jerusalem. What are you having a hard time with with is clearly written? undecided

2b. And no, it isn't because the Messiah is coming but because He will already be reigning over Israel at the time. undecided

3. The haunts of Benjamin and Jacob? If you mean the house, well, again, verse 4 clearly states that at that time all the sons and daughters of Israel will be gathered from all Nations of the world.. undecided

Ok. I never for day thought I will come across kobojunkie delusion on Nairaland.

Here am I face to face with it.

This infatuation ia too notch. Baba read Isaiah Chapter 1.

1 Like

Re: The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth by Kobojunkie: 6:28pm On Jun 29, 2022
Lukuluku69:
1. I worry more about your brain because it is filled with the infatuation of the Jews. They are lost and are ready to bring everyone down.

2. About Jerusalem. I know you don't know that there are TWO JERUSALEMS refered to in the Bible. You might know but you are blinded by your infatuation.
Paul, though a Liar clearly told you that there are TWO JERUSALEMS. One for Hagar and one for Sarah.
Paul himself visited the Jerusalem of Hagar/Ishmael in Arabia. But at the mention of Jerusalem, you only think of that of Sarah.

3. That is where you are lost. Read Paul take on it before you make your next post.
1. Your claims make no scriptural sense. undecided

2. Wow! TWO Jerusalems, and of all sources, Paul? undecided

Where did Paul supposedly suggest to you that there are TWO Jerusalems? undecided

3. When did Paul become God that he would decree a and declare another Jerusalem where God has not declared such? undecided
Re: The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth by Lukuluku69(m): 6:29pm On Jun 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. You say that like people don't do that like everyone...LOL.. undecided

2. He is coming back to do two things..... to reign over Israel in the Kingdom of Canaan - Matthew 19 vs 28 - 30 - according to Old Covenant, including that promised in Isaiah 60. After all, He is the Messiah God promised Israel.

Jesus Christ will also return in the glory of the Kingdom of God to judge His own as stated in Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46. undecided

3. Nothing will happen to them since they are all of them dead and gone. They perished in the grave and probably their seeds with them.. undecided

You see the delusion and ignorance? What is present day Jews views about Jesus? Assuming Jesus is here today won't he meet the entire Jewry still saying what their forerunners said and wrote about?
Re: The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth by IslamVIRGINS(f): 6:33pm On Jun 29, 2022
Lukuluku69:

He is coming back alright to deal with those that call him BIn Pandera, those who slander his mother, those who thru their writings and saying claimed he is a false prophet. Also, he will come for these that have been misrepresenting his message.

Any other thing Man Worshipper?

Is that according to allah and Muhammad? Head-slammer grin
Re: The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth by Kobojunkie: 6:33pm On Jun 29, 2022
Lukuluku69:
1. You see the delusion and ignorance?

2a. What is present day Jews views about Jesus? 2b.Assuming Jesus is here today won't he meet the entire Jewry still saying what their forerunners said and wrote about?
1. Be specific! What delusion. undecided

2a. What does it matter what they think of Jesus Christ? When God gave them the Nation of Israel and promised them the Kingdom of Canaan, He didn't demand that they first accept Jesus Christ, did He? undecided

2b. He would, so? undecided
Re: The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth by Lukuluku69(m): 6:33pm On Jun 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Your claims make no scriptural sense. undecided

2. Wow! TWO Jerusalems, and of all sources, Paul? undecided

Where did Paul supposedly suggest to you that there are TWO Jerusalems? undecided

3. When did Paul become God that he would decree a and declare another Jerusalem where God has not declared such? undecided

1. Read Isaiah Chapter 1

2. Yeah Two Jerusalem. Read Isaiah 52.

3. Paul was a Jew and he visited Hagar's/Ishmael's Jerusalem himself. Read the Acts.
Re: The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth by Lukuluku69(m): 6:36pm On Jun 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:

So you never read that every idle word you speak you will give account? Jesus said that you know
Re: The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth by Kobojunkie: 6:50pm On Jun 29, 2022
Lukuluku69:
1. Read Isaiah Chapter 1

2. Yeah Two Jerusalem. Read Isaiah 52.

3. Paul was a Jew and he visited Hagar's/Ishmael's Jerusalem himself. Read the Acts.
1. Isaiah Chapter 1 prophesies of the same thing that God said in Isaiah 60. undecided

2. Nothing in Isaiah 52 indicates the existence of two Jerusalems . So again, where does this claim of yours come from? undecided

3. Again, where do you accuse Paul the jew of indicating existence of another Jerusalem abeg?, undecided
Re: The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth by Kobojunkie: 6:53pm On Jun 29, 2022
Lukuluku69:
So you never read that every idle word you speak you will give account? Jesus said that you know
I know that verse but I don't remember reading that the account your words will give against you will happen on judgement day though. undecided

And you didn't answer my other questions. undecided

1.What Judgement seat of God do you refer to abeg?, undecided

Re: The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth by Kobojunkie: 6:55pm On Jun 29, 2022
Lukuluku69:
Ok. I never for day thought I will come across kobojunkie delusion on Nairaland.

Here am I face to face with it.

This infatuation ia too notch. Baba read Isaiah Chapter 1.
I read through Isaiah 1 which corroborate the Prophecy in Isaiah 60, but never mentions the existence of a second Jerusalem. undecided
Re: The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth by Lukuluku69(m): 7:22pm On Jun 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I read through Isaiah 1 which corroborate the Prophecy in Isaiah 60, but never mentions the existence of a second Jerusalem. undecided

Oh dear. Isaiah Chapter 1 is God's warning to Israel. It state their condition for most part of their history and I said I don't wish nor covert that state in response to your submission that I covert such people.

I said Paul mentioned a second Jerusalem!
Re: The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth by Kobojunkie: 7:30pm On Jun 29, 2022
Lukuluku69:
1. Oh dear. Isaiah Chapter 1 is God's warning to Israel. It state their condition for most part of their history and I said I don't wish nor covert that state in response to your submission that I covert such people.

2. I said Paul mentioned a second Jerusalem!
1. Warning ke? The land is described as being already desolate and God's promise to restore them is the same warning He had for them in His Law/Constitution. However, God does promise that He will, in the future, instead polish them using lye and then they will be called a "Good and faithful city" - Isaiah 1 vs 22 - 31 sounding pretty much same as what God prophesies of in Isaiah 60. undecided

2. Where die Paul mention this second Jerusalem you continue to insist on?, undecided
Re: The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth by Lukuluku69(m): 7:33pm On Jun 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Isaiah Chapter 1 prophesies of the same thing that God said in Isaiah 60. undecided

2. Nothing in Isaiah 52 indicates the existence of two Jerusalems . So again, where does this claim of yours come from? undecided

3. Again, where do you accuse Paul the jew of indicating existence of another Jerusalem abeg?, undecided

Isaiah 52 talked about a Jerusalem the uncircumcised are not allowed to visit. Read again. Mecca is open only to Muslims after it has been cleansed by the Prophet.

So, what was Paul doing in Arabia? And what prompted him to ever mention A JERUSALEM when he was talking about Hagar/Ishmael? This he did over 500 years before the appearance of Prophet Muhammad. Ask yourself that question.
Re: The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth by Lukuluku69(m): 7:36pm On Jun 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Warning ke? The land is described as being already desolate and God's promise to restore them is the same warning He had for them in His Law/Constitution. However, God does promise that He will, in the future, instead polish them using lye and then they will be called a "Good and faithful city" - Isaiah 1 vs 22 - 31 sounding pretty much same as what God prophesies of in Isaiah 60. undecided

2. Where die Paul mention this second Jerusalem you continue to insist on?, undecided

So on all your years of carrying the Bible you never one across where Paul talked about Hagar's/Ishmael Jerusalem?

Sebi you have a Bible? Search nah.
Re: The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth by IslamVIRGINS(f): 7:51pm On Jun 29, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Mecca is open only to Muslims after it has been cleansed by the Prophet.

Mecca is open only to Muslims after the atrocities of your paedophile Prophet as listed from the Op

624 - Evicts Qaynuqa Jews from Medina
624 - Orders the assassination of Abu Afak
624 - Orders the assassination of Asma bint Marwan
624 - Orders the assassination of Ka'b al-Ashraf
625 - Battle of Uhud (defeat)
625 - Evicts Nadir Jews
627 - Battle of the Trench (victory)
627 - Massacre of the Qurayza Jews
628 - Signing of the Treaty of Hudaibiya with Mecca
628 - Destruction and subjugation of the Khaybar Jews
629 - Orders first raid into Christian lands at Muta (defeat)
Re: The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth by Kobojunkie: 7:52pm On Jun 29, 2022
Lukuluku69:
1. Isaiah 52 talked about a Jerusalem the uncircumcised are not allowed to visit. Read again. Mecca is open only to Muslims after it has been cleansed by the Prophet.

2. So, what was Paul doing in Arabia? And what prompted him to ever mention A JERUSALEM when he was talking about Hagar/Ishmael? This he did over 500 years before the appearance of Prophet Muhammad. Ask yourself that question.
1. Where in Isaiah 52 did you read this? In the Law of Moses, the National Constitution given by God to the Nation of Israel, God never restricted the Nation, nor Jerusalem, to only the circumcised. So where does this claim of yours come from? undecided

2. Again, where did Paul mention the existence of another Jerusalem abeg? In which of his letters - chapter and verse? Or are you trying to pin a lie on Paul or something?, undecided
Re: The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth by Kobojunkie: 7:57pm On Jun 29, 2022
Lukuluku69:
1. So on all your years of carrying the Bible you never one across where Paul talked about Hagar's/Ishmael Jerusalem?

2. Sebi you have a Bible? Search nah.
1. You claimed there is a second Jerusalem and you attempted to pin your claim on Paul whom you also tagged a liar. So this is for you to show where in scripture this claim of yours comes from. undecided

2. So you don't have evidence to support your claim? undecided
Re: The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:03pm On Jun 29, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

What Ṣàngó taught is evident in the way and manner the adherents conduct themselves in our society.
What Ifa taught is evident in the way and manner the adherents conduct themselves in our society.
What Jesus taught is evident in the way and manner the adherents conduct themselves in our society.
What Muhammad taught is evident in the way and manner the adherents conduct themselves in our society.
So it's the activities of those following the teachings of this people that will serve as proof of their teachings if it's humane or not! smiley

By their FRUITS you will know them!

Please Lukuluku69 are perpetrators of this acts Muslims or not?

Note that both perpetrators claimed Muslims and they're in different geographical locations on this same planet.

That's why i'm asking you to know exactly what your prophet thought at least let's know through his teachings who are his true disciples from those who are not! smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Little Girl Who Never Knew Jesus / What About 'holy Mary?' / Saying Merry Christmas Is Worst Than Fornication Or Killing Someone Says Imam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.