Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth (1804 Views)

Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? / Exposed! Jesus Was A Black Jew: An Inconvenient Truth In Scripture / The Last Words Of Muhammad/ What He Said On His Deathbed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth by Kobojunkie: 2:59pm On Jun 29, 2022
Lukuluku69:
Dumboinho, is not so much for what I have to say, it is what Isaiah prophesied about him in his Oracles. Like I said read Isaiah 42 and 60. If you need the interpretations just say so. Otherwise wallow in your hatred and ignorance.
Isaiah 42 and Isaiah 60 said something about Mohammad? I just read through the entire chapter of Isaiah 42 & Isaiah 60 I didn't find a single place to shove Mohammed into, so where were you able to get Mohammed to fit into that abeg? undecided
Re: The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth by 4ward4: 3:16pm On Jun 29, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Aholah, it has been a while.

Go read Isaiah 42 and Isaiah 60. When you are done mention me for the interpretations wink

This is really an interesting topic and we won't be in a Hurry to dissect facts . I love Your quote and will get back with some answers later.
Before before then , Your need to know What exactly is the Holy Bible, you need to know the Holy Bible is a representation of God's words as Given to the particular messenger, just why the Christian have Different verses with different Authors.
Christians don't Claim just like the Muslim that the Holy Bible was Written and sent By God . And in Reading the Holy Bible you have to be Conversant with its time and particular Events. Reason why a preacher of the Bible must Study Theology, and in this class of Theology criticism are welcome and that alone is what Islam don't Permit.
Don't Just Pick Isaiah 42 and 60 , start reading from Isaiah 1 and you will get to know what Isaiah the Prophet was trying to point out. He was all about the Messiah. It is an interesting book I adjourn you to read it like a Histroy book.

1 Like

Re: The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth by Kobojunkie: 3:21pm On Jun 29, 2022
4ward4:
This is really an interesting topic and we won't be in a Hurry to dissect facts . I love Your quote and will get back with some answers later.
Before before then , Your need to know What exactly is the Holy Bible, you need to know the Holy Bible is a representation of God's words as Given to the particular messenger, just why the Christian have Different verses with different Authors.
Christians don't Claim just like the Muslim that the Holy Bible was Written and sent By God . And in Reading the Holy Bible you have to be Conversant with its time and particular Events..
Abeg stop! undecided

Do you even understand what the word Holy means where God is concerned, this since you label the Bible in your hands a "Holy" book? Jesus Christ did not call His followers to live by the standards of this world and its religions. So labeling that book Holy when God never decreed it so violates God aka sin. undecided

That book was decreed holy by the standard of men and their churches(canons they call them) , an abomination that suggests that which is of men is of God. undecided
Re: The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth by Lukuluku69(m): 3:31pm On Jun 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Isaiah 42 and Isaiah 60 said something about Mohammad? I just read through the entire chapter of Isaiah 42 & Isaiah 60 I didn't find a single place to shove Mohammed into, so where were you able to get Mohammed to fit into that abeg? undecided

In the whole of the Bible, you will never find a prophecy that explicitly mention a coming Prophet by name. None. Nevertheless, a picture message is painted. Places are sometimes mentioned. What will happened are usually Said/written in prose. It is left to the ardent and the wise to decipher and say this is what was prophesied when the events painted in wards actually come to pass.

That said, if you are having issues "shoving" Muhammad into Isaiah 42/60, then your Bible Knowledge and that of History of the world is deficient.

The Prophecy of Isaiah 42/60 leave no room for other interpretations because it is clearly stated in the Oracle that all this will happen "in the villages that KEDAR inhabited. Meaning Arabia. Mention was made of MIDIAN/NEBAIOTH, EPHAH. All these names belongas to the Sons of Ishmael. Can the house of Israel claim a Prophecy where Ishmaelite names were clearly mentioned? I think not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth by Lukuluku69(m): 3:35pm On Jun 29, 2022
4ward4:

Christians don't Claim just like the Muslim that the Holy Bible was Written and sent By God . And in Reading the Holy Bible you have to be Conversant with its time and particular Events. Reason why a preacher of the Bible must Study Theology, and in this class of Theology criticism are welcome and that alone is what Islam don't Permit.
Don't Just Pick Isaiah 42 and 60 , start reading from Isaiah 1 and you will get to know what Isaiah the Prophet was trying to point out. He was all about the Messiah. It is an interesting book I adjourn you to read it like a Histroy book.

Isaiah Chapter 1 is actually a warning to Israel. Children nurtured by God but constantly rebelling. A Corrupt people. The whole body not being sound and all that and God said He will make them jealosu by replacing them with a people they (the Jews) considered not a people.

In fact the whole of Isaiah is about reprimand, warning and God actually choosing another nation of those who considered themselves God's Children
Re: The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth by Lukuluku69(m): 3:40pm On Jun 29, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

What Ṣàngó taught is evident in the way and manner the adherents conduct themselves in our society.
What Ifa taught is evident in the way and manner the adherents conduct themselves in our society.
What Jesus taught is evident in the way and manner the adherents conduct themselves in our society.
What Muhammad taught is evident in the way and manner the adherents conduct themselves in our society.
So it's the activities of those following the teachings of this people that will serve as proof of their teachings if it's humane or not! smiley

Oh dear! Right from that Template again?
Re: The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth by 4ward4: 3:45pm On Jun 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Abeg stop! undecided

Do you even understand what the word Holy means where God is concerned, this since you label the Bible in your hands a "Holy" book? Jesus Christ did not call His followers to live by the standards of this world and its religions. So labeling that book Holy when God never decreed it so violates God aka sin. undecided

That book was decreed holy by the standard of men and their churches(canons they call them) , an abomination that suggests that which is of men is of God. undecided

Like I said Early , you don't read The Holy Bible without knowing History and the other of Events. No man have seen the Almighty God all Human believed in .Moses was able to see just his Move , Back to the Matta.
I won't stand on the ground like the opposite Religion that says it was given by God directly. A compilation Of God's Laws and a manifestation of his Signs is Worthy to be Called Holy by his Church.
If you say it is been decreed by the Standard of Man that you err, because from all ramifications the standard of the Holy Bible Surpasses all Human Standards. We keep failing to keep to all what God revealed in it.
Re: The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth by Kobojunkie: 3:49pm On Jun 29, 2022
Lukuluku69:
1. In the whole of the Bible, you will never find a prophecy that explicitly mention a coming Prophet by name . None. Nevertheless, a picture message is painted. Places are sometimes mentioned. What will happened are usually Said/written in prose. It is left to the ardent and the wise to decipher and say this is what was prophesied when the events painted in wards actually come to pass.

2. That said, if you are having issues "shoving" Muhammad into Isaiah 42/60, then your Bible Knowledge and that of History of the world is deficient.

3. The Prophecy of Isaiah 42/60 leave no room for other interpretations because it is clearly stated in the Oracle that all this will happen "in the villages that KEDAR inhabited. Meaning Arabia.

4. Mention was made of MIDIAN/NEBAIOTH, EPHAH. All these names belongas to the Sons of Ishmael.

5. Can the house of Israel claim a Prophecy where Ishmaelite names were clearly mentioned? I think not.
1. So? undecided

2. Interesting assertions ....so? undecided

3. You will have to explain how the mentioning of the
villages of Kedar is the context of the message that is Isaiah 42 has to do with Mohammed because as I said, I don't see what you claim to see. undecided
...10 Sing a new song to the Lord; praise him everywhere on earth---- all you who sail on the seas, everything in the sea, and all you people in faraway places!
11 Deserts and cities, villages of Kedar, praise the Lord! People living in Sela, sing for joy! Sing from the top of your mountain.
12 Give glory to the Lord. Praise him, all you people in faraway lands!
13 The Lord will go out like a strong soldier. Like a man going into battle, he will be full of excitement. He will shout with a loud cry, and he will defeat his enemies..... - Isaiah 42 vs 1 - 25
4. You will also need to explain how the mention of Midian/NEBAIOTH explains Mohammed in the context of what is Isaiah 60 so that I can maybe see what you claim to see. undecided
1. “Jerusalem, get up and shine! Your Light is coming! The Glory of the Lord will shine on you.
2 Darkness now covers the earth, and the people are in darkness. But the Lord will shine on you,
and his Glory will appear over you.
3 Then the nations will come to your light. Kings will come to your bright sunrise.
4 Look around you! See all the people gathering around. Those are your sons coming from far away,
and your daughters are there beside them.
5 “At that time you will see your people, and your faces will shine with happiness. First, you will be afraid, but then you will be excited. All the riches from across the seas will be set before you. The riches of the nations will come to you.
6 Herds of camels from Midian and Ephah will cross your land. Long lines of camels will come from Sheba. They will bring gold and incense. People will sing praises to the Lord.
7 People will collect all the sheep from Kedar and give them to you. They will bring you rams from Nebaioth. You will offer those animals on my altar, and I will accept them. I will make my wonderful Temple even more beautiful.... Isaiah 60 vs 1 - 22

5. Yes, they can. And if you paid attention to the message from God in both chapters of Isaiah, the house of Israel claim all of the Nations of the world and their wealth as well. undecided
Re: The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth by Kobojunkie: 3:57pm On Jun 29, 2022
Lukuluku69:
1. Isaiah Chapter 1 is actually a warning to Israel. Children nurtured by God but constantly rebelling. A Corrupt people. The whole body not being sound and all that and God said He will make them jealosu by replacing them with a people they (the Jews) considered not a people.

2. In fact the whole of Isaiah is about reprimand, warning and God actually choosing another nation of those who considered themselves God's Children
1. God knew Israel a corrupt people from before their beginning. He outright declared them a stiffnecked people who He knew would not obey Him even from before He formed a Nation of them and gave them a National Constitution aka the Law of Moses to booth. God knew them as the worst and selected to make a Nation from the worst there was on earth.. Isaiah 42 vs 18 - 25 restated this for you to understand. undecided

2. Wait a second.... you are saying God knowingly chose the worst, Israel, to make a Nation out of, but somehow the corruption of the Nation He created of Israel proved too much for God to handle and so God changed His mind and selected for Himself another Nation - which He didn't constitute Himself? undecided

Meaning you don't even begin to believe what is written in Isaiah 42 and Isaiah 60, let alone all of the scriptures? undecided
Re: The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth by Kobojunkie: 4:05pm On Jun 29, 2022
4ward4:
1. Like I said Early , you don't read The Holy Bible without knowing History and the other of Events. No man have seen the Almighty God all Human believed in .Moses was able to see just his Move , Back to the Matta.
2. I won't stand on the ground like the opposite Religion that says it was given by God directly. A compilation Of God's Laws and a manifestation of his Signs is Worthy to be Called Holy by his Church.

3. If you say it is been decreed by the Standard of Man that you err, because from all ramifications the standard of the Holy Bible Surpasses all Human Standards.

4. We keep failing to keep to all what God revealed in it.
1. This makes no sense. undecided

2. Worthy to be called Holy by whose standard and where in scripture is this stated. ? undecided

God's is God of Laws and no man has authority to set up Laws/standards for anyone in the name of God, let alone add/remove or change that which God has decreed. So, by whose standard you judge your compilation Holy? undecided

3. Surpasses human standards in what sense? undecided

The book is written by human authors in human languages, comprehended using human language comprehension skills. So how exactly does human study of it surpass human standards? undecided

4. The reason you fail to keep to all what God revealed probably has to do with the fact that you are busy adding your own doctrines and traditions/standards rather than sticking to and learning only that which He infact revealed. undecided
Re: The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth by Lukuluku69(m): 4:14pm On Jun 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. God knew Israel a corrupt people from before their beginning. He outright declared them a stiffnecked people who He knew would not obey Him even from before He formed a Nation of them and gave them a National Constitution aka the Law of Moses to booth. God knew them as the worst and selected to make a Nation from the worst there was on earth.. Isaiah 42 vs 18 - 25 restated this for you to understand. undecided

2. Wait a second.... you are saying God knowingly chose the worst, Israel, to make a Nation out of, but somehow the corruption of the Nation He created of Israel proved too much for God to handle and so God changed His mind and selected for Himself another Nation - which He didn't constitute Himself? undecided

Meaning you don't even begin to believe what is written in Isaiah 42 and Isaiah 60, let alone all of the scriptures? undecided

God choose Israel from among Nations and gave them His Law to keep. That was the Convenant. Did they keep it after Moses? Even when Moses was gone only within 40 days, they fashioned a Golden Calf. Just within 40 days. But God turned to them in Mercy and forgave. Their History is replete with backsliding and God turning to them in mercy over and over.

But God warned severally thru the mouth of their prophets that this mercy will last on a while. That ended when they rejected Jesus and another nation was chosen to take their place.

Of course I believe what Isaiah wrote that's why I quoted it.
Re: The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth by 4ward4: 4:19pm On Jun 29, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Isaiah Chapter 1 is actually a warning to Israel. Children nurtured by God but constantly rebelling. A Corrupt people. The whole body not being sound and all that and God said He will make them jealosu by replacing them with a people they (the Jews) considered not a people.

In fact the whole of Isaiah is about reprimand, warning and God actually choosing another nation of those who considered themselves God's Children

You are conversant with it then , the Books of all the Prophets are actually warning and cry for The Children of Isreal to Turn from their ways . If there is one thing Christians remember Prophet Isaiah about Is his Prophesy about a Messiah.

Now in Isaiah 42:1, Now the first Point of Observation Is the Word "he shall bring forth Judgement to the Gentiles".
Interesting to know who are the Gentiles and Why God put his spirit in His servant to bring forth Judgement to the Gentiles ?
Roman 2:24 by Apostle Paul make us understand Why "The name of God is Blashphemed among the Gentiles Because of you ('Isreal) .Apostle Paul went Further to say , it was because of this ,that Jesus came as the Last in a long line of Prophets , calling Isreal Back to its relationship with God (Matt 12:33-41,Act 3:22;7:37).
Jesus made it clear in Matt 15:25 , his message of Salvation is first to the Jews audience. Why was it so? From what Apostle Paul had to say from the above , it simply means if the people of Isreal can get it Right , then the Gentiles will have no reason to Blasphemed the Lord God.
To be continued
Re: The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth by Kobojunkie: 4:30pm On Jun 29, 2022
Lukuluku69:
1. God choose Israel from among Nations and gave them His Law to keep.

2. That was the Convenant. Did they keep it after Moses? Even when Moses was gone only within 40 days, they fashioned a Golden Calf. Just within 40 days. But God turned to them in Mercy and forgave. Their History is replete with backsliding and God turning to them in mercy over and over.

3. But God warned severally thru the mouth of their prophets that this mercy will last on a while. That ended when they rejected Jesus and another nation was chosen to take their place.

4. Of course I believe what Isaiah wrote that's why I quoted it.
1. God Constituted a Nation out of Israel - those with the blood of Jacob coursing through their veins - whom He brought out of captivity in Egypt, and gave them His Law as a National Constitution on the Land of Canaan - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20 undecided

2. Even Moses already knew the isrealites would turn back to evil after his death. undecided
24 Moses carefully wrote all these teachings in a book. When he finished, 
25 he gave a command to the Levites. (These men carry the Lord’s Box of the Agreement.) Moses said, 
26 “Take this Book of Teachings and put it by the side of the Box of the Agreement of the Lord your God. Then it will be a witness against you. 
27 I know you are very stubborn. I know you want to live your own way. Look, you refused to obey the Lord while I was with you. So I know you will refuse to obey him after I die. 
28 Bring together all the officers and leaders of your tribes. I will tell them these things. And I will call heaven and earth to be witnesses against them. 
29 I know that after my death you will become evil. You will turn from the way I commanded you to follow. Terrible things will happen to you in the future, because you want to do what the Lord says is wrong. You will make him angry because of the evil things you do.” - Deuteronomy 31 vs 24 - 29
So, what makes you think God Himself didn't know all of this even before He chose them as His people?, undecided

3. Rejected Jesus Christ? Where do you get this lie from? Where Jesus Christ's apostles not Jews? Where those written of on Pentecost, not also Jews? undecided

Even Jesus Christ Himself said He did not come to call the righteous but sinners and He certainly dissuaded many from following Him so how could you declare that the Jews all rejected Jesus Christ? undecided

And why do you even imagine, a God who foreknew Israel from the womb where He chose Him changing His mind?, undecided

4. If you believe all of what Isaiah wrote, you wouldn't have contradicted that stated in right there in Isaiah 42 and 60, which is what you do when you claim Israel cannot claim prophesy that includes kedar and that Israel was abandoned by God who spoke the Prophecy that is Isaiah 60. undecided
Re: The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth by Lukuluku69(m): 4:40pm On Jun 29, 2022
4ward4:

You are conversant with it then , the Books of all the Prophets are actually warning and cry for The Children of Isreal to Turn from their ways . If there is one thing Christians remember Prophet Isaiah about Is his Prophesy about a Messiah.

Now in Isaiah 42:1, Now the first Point of Observation Is the Word "he shall bring forth Judgement to the Gentiles".
Interesting to know who are the Gentiles and Why God put his spirit in His servant to bring forth Judgement to the Gentiles ?
Roman 2:24 by Apostle Paul make us understand Why "The name of God is Blashphemed among the Gentiles Because of you ('Isreal) .Apostle Paul went Further to say , it was because of this ,that Jesus came as the Last in a long line of Prophets , calling Isreal Back to its relationship with God (Matt 12:33-41,Act 3:22;7:37).
Jesus made it clear in Matt 15:25 , his message of Salvation is first to the Jews audience. Why was it so? From what Apostle Paul had to say from the above , it simply means if the people of Isreal can get it Right , then the Gentiles will have no reason to Blasphemed the Lord God.
To be continued

Gentiles? Broadly speaking a Gentile is non SEMITIC person. In the old they were Akaaddian. The Semites included People speaking Hebrew, Aramaic and Arabic. With different Dialects. But the term has been used for reason best known to those who use to the Jews alone. So, when talking about a Gentile in the Hebrew scriptures a Gentile is someone who is not Hebrew/Aramian/Arabian.

Now back to Isaiah 42:1 " he shall bring forth judgement to the Gentiles" The cold hard of history tells us it was Prophet Muhammad who reprimand the other nations aside the Semites of the ways and taught the ways of God. The God of Abraham, of Moses, of Jesus and many other inspired men.

Jesus never did. His mission was for the Lost of the House of Israel only

So, bring the next verse.
Re: The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:46pm On Jun 29, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Oh dear! Right from that Template again?
The template of indisputable fact! John 8:32 smiley

1 Like

Re: The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth by Lukuluku69(m): 4:47pm On Jun 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. God Constituted a Nation out of Israel - those with the blood of Jacob coursing through their veins - whom He brought out of captivity in Egypt, and gave them His Law as a National Constitution on the Land of Canaan - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20 undecided

2. Even Moses already knew the isrealites would turn back to evil after his death. undecided
So, what makes you think God Himself didn't know all of this even before He chose them as His people?, undecided

3. Rejected Jesus Christ? Where do you get this lie from? Where Jesus Christ's apostles not Jews? Where those written of on Pentecost, not also Jews? undecided

Even Jesus Christ Himself said He did not come to call the righteous but sinners and He certainly dissuaded many from following Him so how could you declare that the Jews all rejected Jesus Christ? undecided

And why do you even imagine, a God who foreknew Israel from the womb where He chose Him changing His mind?, undecided

4. If you believe all of what Isaiah wrote, you wouldn't have contradicted that stated in right there in Isaiah 42 and 60, which is what you do when you claim Israel cannot claim prophesy that includes kedar and that Israel was abandoned by God who spoke the Prophecy that is Isaiah 60. undecided

2. Moses knew they would turn back to evil after his death? No, they were evil right in his presence.

3. Yes, the rejected him. And they still reject him till date. The guy in Isaiah 42 will have the WHOLE accepting him. The Arabs did and they still are. Mention Jesus name among the Jews and or read what they say about him Oga.

Also, Jesus call them spurn of the Devil, he said the Kingdom of God SHALL be taken away from them or was he bluffing?

4. You did not make any sense to me with it.
Re: The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth by Lukuluku69(m): 4:47pm On Jun 29, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The template of indisputable fact! John 8:32 smiley

The Template of Dotards who wrote that.
Re: The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth by Kobojunkie: 4:54pm On Jun 29, 2022
Lukuluku69:
2. Moses knew they would turn back to evil after his death? No, they were evil right in his presence.

3. Yes, the rejected him. And they still reject him till date. The guy in Isaiah 42 will have the WHOLE accepting him. The Arabs did and they still are. Mention Jesus name among the Jews and or read what they say about him Oga.

Also, Jesus call them spurn of the Devil, he said the Kingdom of God SHALL be taken away from them or was he bluffing?

4. You did not make any sense to me with it.
2. Sure they die but still the fact is the people where never good to begin with and God still chose to make His Nation out of them in all of their wickedness - Deuteronomy 9 vs 4 - 6. All this is to confirm what is written in Isaiah 42 vs 18 - 23 of Israel. undecided

3. Interesting claim! Where in Isaiah 42 do you read this claim of yours which is that "the guy" will have the WHOLE accepting him? undecided

Again, this statement that the jews reject Him makes no sense considering God's plan did not indicate they would accept His New Covenant agreement to begin with. Also, since Jesus Christ also indicated He only came to call the few, claiming they rejected Him is a bit out there too. undecided

3b. Can you specific about where you find this claim where Jesus Christ supposedly said God will take the Kingdom away from them?, undecided

4. Isaiah 42 explains to you that God fully knowing the wickedness of Israel chose Israel for his servant and Nation. You contradict this when you suggest God didn't know of Israel's corruption and so overwhelmed by it decided to abandon Israel for another nation.. undecided

Isaiah 60 speaks in entirety of the time when the Messiah returns to reign over Israel with God's glory. Your claim that Israel cannot claim Kedar in prophesy contradicts what is written in Isaiah 60 where it is instead explained that all those who will return from all the nations of the earth , including kedar, will of Israel. undecided
Re: The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth by Lukuluku69(m): 4:56pm On Jun 29, 2022
4ward4:

To be continued

Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth; I have put my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles.

That is the entirety of Isaiah 42:1. It spoke of a SERVANT. If you claim this was/Jesus are you saying Jesus is a SERVANT OF GOD? He is no longer God Himself or his Son?
Re: The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth by Lukuluku69(m): 5:09pm On Jun 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:
2. Sure they die but still the fact is the people where never good to begin with and God still chose to make His Nation out of them in all of their wickedness - Deuteronomy 9 vs 4 - 6. All this is to confirm what is written in Isaiah 42 vs 18 - 23 of Israel. undecided

3. Interesting claim! Where in Isaiah 42 do you read this claim of yours which is that "the guy" will have the WHOLE accepting him? undecided

Again, this statement that the jews reject Him makes no sense considering God's plan did not indicate they would accept His New Covenant agreement to begin with. Also, since Jesus Christ also indicated He only came to call the few, claiming they rejected Him is a bit out there too. undecided

3b. Can you specific about where you find this claim where Jesus Christ supposedly said God will take the Kingdom away from them?, undecided

4. Isaiah 42 explains to you that God fully knowing the wickedness of Israel chose Israel for his servant and Nation. You contradict this when you suggest God didn't know of Israel's corruption and so overwhelmed by it decided to abandon Israel for another nation.. undecided

Isaiah 60 speaks in entirety of the time when the Messiah returns to reign over Israel with God's glory. Your claim that Israel cannot claim Kedar in prophesy contradicts what is written in Isaiah 60 where it is instead explained that all those who will return from all the nations of the earth , including kedar, will of Israel. undecided

3. Lift up thine eyes round about, and see: all they gather themselves together, they come to thee: thy sons shall come from far, and thy daughters shall be nursed at thy side.
All the flocks of Kedar shall be gathered together unto thee, the rams of Nebaioth shall minister unto thee: they shall come up with acceptance on mine altar, and I will glorify the house of my glory.
The sons also of them that afflicted thee shall come bending unto thee; and all they that despised thee shall bow themselves down at the soles of thy feet; and they shall call thee, The city of the Lord, The Zion of the Holy One of Israel.
-- Isaiah 60:4,7,14
Sorry it is in Isaiah 60.
Re: The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:17pm On Jun 29, 2022
Lukuluku69:

The Template of Dotards who wrote that.

That's what comes from open-mind not just indoctrination that's of no practical benefits to anyone!

If your Muhammad is from God then those PRACTICING what he taught supposed to be a blessing and not a curse in our society!

Ṣàngó
Ògún
Ọya
Ọ̀bàtálá
Ọ̀sanyìn
And many more were said to have walked this planet before but since there are no adherents of their teachings practicing or endeavouring to teach others it's obvious that they're neither God nor messengers of God.

Jesus of Nazareth walked this planet and declared that the indisputable proof of his life and ministry will be his followers who will serve as WITNESSES of his teachings throughout the world! Act 1:8

I'm not disputing the fact that Muhammad also walked this same planet but it's evident that he has nothing to teach that's why you can't point to any reasonable group of persons PRACTICING what he taught.

We all know that the word Muslim simply means Believer and there are thousands of different sects all claiming BELIEVERS.
So if you can't present any with unique features then it simply means your Muhammad never taught anything unique! smiley

1 Like

Re: The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth by Kobojunkie: 5:18pm On Jun 29, 2022
Lukuluku69:

3. Lift up thine eyes round about, and see: all they gather themselves together, they come to thee: thy sons shall come from far, and thy daughters shall be nursed at thy side.
All the flocks of Kedar shall be gathered together unto thee, the rams of Nebaioth shall minister unto thee: they shall come up with acceptance on mine altar, and I will glorify the house of my glory.
The sons also of them that afflicted thee shall come bending unto thee; and all they that despised thee shall bow themselves down at the soles of thy feet; and they shall call thee, The city of the Lord, The Zion of the Holy One of Israel.
-- Isaiah 60:4,7,14
Sorry it is in Isaiah 60.
Beginning from verse 1, Isaiah 60 makes it clear that the prophesy is of and about Israel... the Sons and daughters to return are of Israel and their enemies are to seek refuse behind their walls. undecided
1. “Jerusalem, get up and shine! Your Light is coming! The Glory of the Lord will shine on you.
2 Darkness now covers the earth, and the people are in darkness. But the Lord will shine on you,
and his Glory will appear over you.
3 Then the nations will come to your light. Kings will come to your bright sunrise.
4 Look around you! See all the people gathering around. Those are your sons coming from far away, and your daughters are there beside them.
5 “At that time you will see your people, and your faces will shine with happiness. First, you will be afraid, but then you will be excited. All the riches from across the seas will be set before you. The riches of the nations will come to you.
6 Herds of camels from Midian and Ephah will cross your land. Long lines of camels will come from Sheba. They will bring gold and incense. People will sing praises to the Lord.
7 People will collect all the sheep from Kedar and give them to you. They will bring you rams from Nebaioth. You will offer those animals on my altar, and I will accept them. I will make my wonderful Temple even more beautiful.... Isaiah 60 vs 1 - 22
This prophecy is said of the time of the gathering of all the tribes from all corners of the earth back to Israel. So where do you find find mention of Mohammed or children of Ishmael in the context? undecided
Re: The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth by Lukuluku69(m): 5:21pm On Jun 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Beginning from verse 1, Isaiah 60 makes it clear that the prophesy is of and about Israel... the Sons and daughters to return are of Israel and their enemies are to seek refuse behind their walls. undecided

This prophecy is said of the time of the gathering of all the tribes from all corners of the earth back to Israel. So where do you find find mention of Mohammed in the context? undecided

Baba, you don miss road tey tey lol. Which Israel? That Nation of Reprobates? Ok.

Hold on to your faith Man cheesy
Re: The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth by Kobojunkie: 5:25pm On Jun 29, 2022
Lukuluku69:
Baba, you don miss road tey tey lol. Which Israel? That Nation of Reprobates? Ok.

Hold on to your faith Man cheesy
Again, God created that Nation out of those reprobates. He knew them as reprobate yet He still chose to make a Nation out of them- Deuteronomy 9 vs 4 - 6 and Isaiah 42 vs 18 - 23 . HE intentionally did that. So, these ideas you continue to believe in aren't at all scriptural since God never changed His mind about Israel and Isaiah 60, the Prophecy to come when the Messiah returns, and the Sons and daughters of Israel are gathered from all the Nations of the earth, is confirmation of this. undecided

Go back and read through Isaiah 42 and Isaiah 60 abeg! undecided
Re: The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth by 4ward4: 5:31pm On Jun 29, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth; I have put my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles.

That is the entirety of Isaiah 42:1. It spoke of a SERVANT. If you claim this was/Jesus are you saying Jesus is a SERVANT OF GOD? He is no longer God Himself or his Son?

The divinity of Jesus is a topic on it's own, if you are conversant with the new testaments and His words in Red, You will get to know the tittle, He is Same with the Father,Son, the second person of thr trinity and many other dimensions he presented himself wasn't Given to him by another person But where spoken from his Lips.
This gave alot of theologians deep questions, like I said earlier in Christianity we are open to asking deep questions and many defile human logic.
Jesus been equal to the father was demonstrated by his actions and words Matt 2:1-12 : in that scripture Jesus forgave the sin of a man , that which only God Should be able to do. Immediately in the heart of the people around the accused him of Blaspheming.
In as we try to weigh Jesus claims and others his actions gives us a reason to believe .
God Himself haven't been seen by any man , even if God chooses to work by you in physical today I doubt if you can say this right here is God.
Remember I told you it is like a story , I will like to give you a summary of the entire story and why his actions calls for no doubt of his personality, despite it is very and logically hard to believe.
when God brought the children of Israelite out of Egypt, he set up the Royal Priesthood after the order of Aaron and part of the requirements for the forgiveness of Sins was the slaining of spotless animals and sprinkling the blood on the Holy seat...
to be continued
Re: The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth by Lukuluku69(m): 5:32pm On Jun 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Again, God created that Nation out of those reprobates. He knew them as reprobate yet He still chose to make a Nation out of them- Deuteronomy 9 vs 4 - 6 and Isaiah 42 vs 18 - 23 . So, these ideas you continue to believe in aren't at all scriptural since God never changed His mind about Israel and Isaiah 60, the Prophecy to come when the Messiah returns, and the Sons and daughters of Israel are gathered from all the Nations of the earth, is confirmation of this. undecided

Go back and read through Isaiah 42 and Isaiah 60 abeg! undecided

Not surprised, the same Nation of Reprobates waiting for a Messiah 2,000 years after one appeared among them are the one feeding you that another one will come in the future abi? Continue waiting and hoping oo. Lol. The things you read on Nairaland Sha. grin
Re: The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth by Lukuluku69(m): 5:35pm On Jun 29, 2022
4ward4:

The divinity of Jesus is a topic on it's own, if you are conversant with the new testaments and His words in Red, You will get to know the tittle, He is Same with the Father,Son, the second person of thr trinity and many other dimensions he presented himself wasn't Given to him by another person But where spoken from his Lips.
This gave alot of theologians deep questions, like I said earlier in Christianity we are open to asking deep questions and many defile human logic.
Jesus been equal to the father was demonstrated by his actions and words Matt 2:1-12 : in that scripture Jesus forgave the sin of a man , that which only God Should be able to do. Immediately in the heart of the people around the accused him of Blaspheming.
In as we try to weigh Jesus claims and others his actions gives us a reason to believe .
God Himself haven't been seen by any man , even if God chooses to work by you in physical today I doubt if you can say this right here is God.
Remember I told you it is like a story , I will like to give you a summary of the entire story and why his actions calls for no doubt of his personality, despite it is very and logically hard to believe.

Bros, let leave the Divinity or otherwise of Jesus. We are talking Isaiah 42/60.

You posted only a verse and I said bring the next verse. I will be waiting.
Re: The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth by Kobojunkie: 5:37pm On Jun 29, 2022
Lukuluku69:
Not surprised, the same Nation of Reprobates waiting for a Messiah 2,000 years after one appeared among them are the one feeding you that another one will come in the future abi? Continue waiting and hoping oo. Lol. The things you read on Nairaland Sha. grin
You are the one not making any sense here. Did you read at all what is written in Isaiah 60? undecided

The time of the Messiah described right there in even Isaiah 60 has not come. That He showed up over 2000 years ago does not mean the time promised in the prophesy that is Isaiah 60 has arrived. Even Jesus Christ told you He is coming back to reign over them, and then in the glory of His Kingdom. undecided

Look, it is obvious you don't even begin to understand what you pretend to hear. undecided
Re: The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth by Kobojunkie: 5:39pm On Jun 29, 2022
Lukuluku69:
1. Bros, let leave the Divinity or otherwise of Jesus. We are talking Isaiah 42/60.
1. But you have yet to in fact corroborate any of what is stated right in Isaiah 42 and Isaiah 60 with your spurious claims.. undecided
Re: The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth by Lukuluku69(m): 5:43pm On Jun 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You are the one not making any sense here. Did you read at all what is written in Isaiah 60? undecided

The time of the Messiah described right there in even Isaiah 60 has not come. That He showed up over 2000 years ago does not mean the time promised in the prophesy that is Isaiah 60 has arrived. Even Jesus Christ told you He is coming back to reign over them, and then in the glory of His Kingdom. undecided

Look, it is obvious you don't even begin to understand what you pretend to hear. undecided

Ok. Keep waiting.
Re: The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth by Lukuluku69(m): 5:44pm On Jun 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. But you have yet to in fact corroborate any of what is stated right in Isaiah 42 and Isaiah 60 with your spurious claims.. undecided

I did but you are lost on your infatuation with Reprobates.

Deaf, dumb and blind.
Re: The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth by Kobojunkie: 5:45pm On Jun 29, 2022
Lukuluku69:
Ok. Keep waiting.
Oh, so you don't believe, after all, what is prophesied in Isaiah 60 and spoken of by Jesus Christ even in Matthew 19 vs 28 - 30 and Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Divine Revelation: Fela Kuti Laments Agonizingly From Hell. / Is Going To Church A Compulsion For Christians / Prophet T.B JOSHUA Prophecy To The Whole World About Using Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.