Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,407 members, 7,812,203 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth (1772 Views)

Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? / Exposed! Jesus Was A Black Jew: An Inconvenient Truth In Scripture / The Last Words Of Muhammad/ What He Said On His Deathbed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth by AgentnairaIand: 8:28am On Jun 27, 2022
Timeline of Muhammad's Life (A.D)

570 - Born in Mecca
576 - Orphaned upon death of mother
595 - Marries Kadijah - older, wealthy widow
610 - Reports first revelations from angel at age of 40
619 - Protector uncle dies
622 - Emigrates from Mecca to Medina (the Hijra)
623 - Orders raids on Meccan caravans
624 - Battle of Badr (victory)
624 - Evicts Qaynuqa Jews from Medina
624 - Orders the assassination of Abu Afak
624 - Orders the assassination of Asma bint Marwan
624 - Orders the assassination of Ka'b al-Ashraf
625 - Battle of Uhud (defeat)
625 - Evicts Nadir Jews
627 - Battle of the Trench (victory)
627 - Massacre of the Qurayza Jews
628 - Signing of the Treaty of Hudaibiya with Mecca
628 - Destruction and subjugation of the Khaybar Jews
629 - Orders first raid into Christian lands at Muta (defeat)
630 - Conquers Mecca by surprise (along with other tribes)
631 - Leads second raid into Christian territory at Tabuk (no battle)
632 - Dies

1 Like

Re: The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth by Sixfiguresmart(m): 8:37am On Jun 27, 2022
The sex slaves, the countless women, the black slaves, the rape, pedophilia, necrophilia, murder, sex obsession, bloodthirst, racism toward blacks, hate, the deceit, cowardice, etc.

You need to include all those in detail to cover the extension of truth.

6 Likes

Re: The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth by famozine1: 9:02am On Jun 27, 2022
And u call dis true religion and religion of pieces

1 Like

Re: The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth by Ovacoma: 7:32am On Jun 28, 2022
No sane human will identify him or herself with this mumu-a mad man if they really know all that he said and did. That is why Muslims must not ask questions and non Muslims not allowed to criticize him. Islam stands on a very shaky ground therefore, it must be sustain by violence and deceit. Without lies Islam dies.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth by Lukuluku69(m): 10:54am On Jun 28, 2022
AgentnairaIand:

570 - Born in Mecca
625 - Evicts Nadir Jews
632 - Dies

Aholah, it has been a while.

Go read Isaiah 42 and Isaiah 60. When you are done mention me for the interpretations wink

1 Like

Re: The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth by AgentnairaIand: 6:26pm On Jun 28, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Go read Isaiah 42 and Isaiah 60. When you are done mention me for the interpretations wink

Maggot slave, what can you say about your murderer prophet that was poisoned to death as listed above? cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth by Lukuluku69(m): 6:38pm On Jun 28, 2022
AgentnairaIand:

Maggot slave, what can you say about your murderer prophet that was poisoned to death as listed above? cheesy

Dumboinho, is not so much for what I have to say, it is what Isaiah prophesied about him in his Oracles. Like I said read Isaiah 42 and 60. If you need the interpretations just say so. Otherwise wallow in your hatred and ignorance.
Re: The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth by Ovacoma: 11:08pm On Jun 28, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Dumboinho, is not so much for what I have to say, it is what Isaiah prophesied about him in his Oracles. Like I said read Isaiah 42 and 60. If you need the interpretations just say so. Otherwise wallow in your hatred and ignorance.
The Bible has nothing to do with that Mumu-a mad man. The Bible warns Jews and Christians against false prophets like him.

1 Like

Re: The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth by RoyalDiadems: 11:30pm On Jun 28, 2022
AgentnairaIand:

570 - Born in Mecca
625 - Evicts Nadir Jews
632 - Dies

Antichristian, defend your prophet.
Re: The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth by RoyalDiadems: 11:31pm On Jun 28, 2022
Ovacoma:
No sane human will identify him or herself with this mumu-a mad man if they really know all that he said and did. That is why Muslims must not ask questions and non Muslims not allowed to criticize him. Islam stands on a very shaky ground therefore, it must be sustain by violence and deceit. Without lies Islam dies.

Antichristian, defend your religion.
Re: The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth by RoyalDiadems: 12:22am On Jun 29, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Man, there's no verse of scripture that confuses the Christian because the scriptures clarify themselves. Our God is not an author of confusion.

Isaiah 42 is not about Mohammed. Read Mathew 12. In Mathew 12, the scriptures clearly declared that Jesus fulfilled the prophecy of Isaiah 42.

Isaiah 60, is not about a person but about a city. Since Mohammed is not a city, this portion of scripture is not talking about Mohammed at all.

In verse 14 of Isaiah 60, the city being addressed is named:

Isaiah 60:14:

"Also the sons of those who afflicted you Shall come bowing to you, And all those who despised you shall fall prostrate at the soles of your feet; And they shall call you The City of the LORD, Zion of the Holy One of Israel."

Note that the city referred to here is Jerusalem. Zion, at the time was the capital of Jerusalem.

The prophecy of Isaiah 60 is still future. It would be fulfilled after the Antichrist has been judged. The Antichrist himself is still future. So, Isaiah 60 is still very much in the future. It has nothing to do with Mohammed in any sense of the word.

May the Lord Jesus give you light.

2 Likes

Re: The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth by AgentnairaIand: 4:45am On Jun 29, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

Antichristian, defend your prophet.

I see him avoiding this thread
Re: The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth by AgentnairaIand: 4:49am On Jun 29, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

Man, there's no verse of scripture that confuses the Christian because the scriptures clarify themselves. Our God is not an author of confusion.

Isaiah 42 is not about Mohammed. Read Mathew 12. In Mathew 12, the scriptures clearly declared that Jesus fulfilled the prophecy of Isaiah 42.

Isaiah 60, is not about a person but about a city. Since Mohammed is not a city, this portion of scripture is not talking about Mohammed at all.

"Also the sons of those who afflicted you Shall come bowing to you, And all those who despised you shall fall prostrate at the soles of your feet; And they shall call you The City of the LORD, Zion of the Holy One of Israel."

Note that the city referred to here is Jerusalem. Zion, at the time was the capital of Jerusalem.

The prophecy of Isaiah 60 is still future. It would be fulfilled after the Antichrist has been judged. The Antichrist himself is still future. So, Isaiah 60 is still very much in the future. It has nothing to do with Mohammed in any sense of the word.

Lukuluku69 the major problem with you Muslims is that you will even be happy at your ignorant, is Muhammad a city? You and your fellow Muslims are all confused souls

1 Like

Re: The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth by AgentnairaIand: 4:52am On Jun 29, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Dingbat, Prophet Isaiah don't deal with paedophile and fake messenger like Muhammad the bastard son
Re: The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth by AgentnairaIand: 4:58am On Jun 29, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
The sex slaves, the countless women, the black slaves, the rape, pedophilia, necrophilia, murder, sex obsession, bloodthirst, racism toward blacks, hate, the deceit, cowardice, etc.

You need to include all those in detail to cover the extension of truth.

Owkie! Noted for Part 2

1 Like

Re: The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth by Lukuluku69(m): 8:47am On Jun 29, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

Boy you are so taken in with the lies of the Church. Isaiah 42 is talking about a Servant of God as you can see below:

Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth; I have put my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles.
He shall not cry, nor lift up, nor cause his voice to be heard in the street.
A bruised reed shall he not break, and the smoking flax shall he not quench: he shall bring forth judgment unto truth.
He shall not fail nor be discouraged, till he have set judgment in the earth: and the isles shall wait for his law.
Thus saith God the Lord, he that created the heavens, and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth, and that which cometh out of it; he that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein:
-- Isaiah 42:1-5
I the Lord have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles;
To open the blind eyes, to bring out the prisoners from the prison, and them that sit in darkness out of the prison house.
I am the Lord: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.
Behold, the former things are come to pass, and new things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you of them.
Sing unto the Lord a new song, and his praise from the end of the earth, ye that go down to the sea, and all that is therein; the isles, and the inhabitants thereof.
Let the wilderness and the cities thereof lift up their voice, the villages that Kedar doth inhabit: let the inhabitants of the rock sing, let them shout from the top of the mountains.
Let them give glory unto the Lord, and declare his praise in the islands.
The Lord shall go forth as a mighty man, he shall stir up jealousy like a man of war: he shall cry, yea, roar; he shall prevail against his enemies.
I have long time holden my peace; I have been still, and refrained myself: now will I cry like a travailing woman; I will destroy and devour at once.
I will make waste mountains and hills, and dry up all their herbs; and I will make the rivers islands, and I will dry up the pools.
-- Isaiah 42:11-15
And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them.
They shall be turned back, they shall be greatly ashamed, that trust in graven images, that say to the molten images, Ye are our gods.
Hear, ye deaf; and look, ye blind, that ye may see.
Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the Lord's servant?
Seeing many things, but thou observest not; opening the ears, but he heareth not.
-- Isaiah 42:16-20
The Lord is well pleased for his righteousness' sake; he will magnify the law, and make it honourable.
But this is a people robbed and spoiled; they are all of them snared in holes, and they are hid in prison houses: they are for a prey, and none delivereth; for a spoil, and none saith, Restore.
Who among you will give ear to this? who will hearken and hear for the time to come?
Who gave Jacob for a spoil, and Israel to the robbers? did not the Lord, he against whom we have sinned? for they would not walk in his ways, neither were they obedient unto his law.
Therefore he hath poured upon him the fury of his anger, and the strength of battle: and it hath set him on fire round about, yet he knew not; and it burned him, yet he laid it not to heart.
-- Isaiah 42:21-25

That Servant will come from among "Kedar" (villages of Kedar) who is/are Kedar?

He will fight a people who worship idols.

He will bring a people into light from darkness.

Lead them into path they know not.

If you claim this is Jesus, then my Question is was Israel still in Darkness all this while until the coming of Christ?
Re: The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth by Lukuluku69(m): 9:02am On Jun 29, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee.
For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the Lord shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.
And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising.
Lift up thine eyes round about, and see: all they gather themselves together, they come to thee: thy sons shall come from far, and thy daughters shall be nursed at thy side.
Then thou shalt see, and flow together, and thine heart shall fear, and be enlarged; because the abundance of the sea shall be converted unto thee, the forces of the Gentiles shall come unto thee.
-- Isaiah 60:1-5
Verse 1. Talked about his calling

Verse 2. Talked about the condition of Nations as at the time of his calling. Spiritual Darkness in the whole world. Everyone fashioned God according to the working of their Brain

Verse 3. Talked about the scope of his Mandate: The whole world and not a Lost Tribe of the Reprobates. Among his companions will be citizens from all Nations and not Jews alone

Verse 4. In that Servant lifetime, different people will submit/accept him as a Messenger of God. Was Jesus accepted in his lifetime by Jews/Israel?

Verse 5. Talked about different Nations in the ancients came to that Messenger. How many Nation did Jesus send emissary to? How many Kings did he spoke with? The only two leaders he ever spoke to were Pilate and Herod and it was at his supposed Trial.
Re: The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth by TenQ: 9:08am On Jun 29, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Please, I need the interpretation of Isaiah 42 and 60. I've read the two chapters but can't seem to wrap myself round it

Thank you
Re: The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth by Lukuluku69(m): 9:25am On Jun 29, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

The multitude of camels shall cover thee, the dromedaries of Midian and Ephah; all they from Sheba shall come: they shall bring gold and incense; and they shall shew forth the praises of the Lord.
All the flocks of Kedar shall be gathered together unto thee, the rams of Nebaioth shall minister unto thee: they shall come up with acceptance on mine altar, and I will glorify the house of my glory.
Who are these that fly as a cloud, and as the doves to their windows?
Surely the isles shall wait for me, and the ships of Tarshish first, to bring thy sons from far, their silver and their gold with them, unto the name of the Lord thy God, and to the Holy One of Israel, because he hath glorified thee.
-- Isaiah 60:6-9
Verse 6. Midian, Ephah, Sheba (Yemen) are all nations in and around Arabia that sent emissary to The Arabian Prophet during his lifetime. They all brought gift and accepted him in his lifetime. Can you say this of Jesus?

Verse 7. "The Flocks of Kedar" represents the the entire Àrabs and they all gathered around that Messenger and acclaimed him a messenger. Also the "Rams of Nebiaioth" represents the leaders of a tribe that descend from Nebiaoth of son of Abraham. Did Arabs came to Jesus at anytime in his ministry? And the house of my glory? That is the Kaaba built by Abraham and his son Ishmael in the Wilderness of Paran. It was the Arabian Prophet who cleansed it and ever since people from every Nation came with acceptable offerings on God's alter. Can you say the same of Jesus? Was he from the Village that Kedar inhabited? Did he preaches among Arabs?

Verse 8. Those flying like doves are those people that are going for Hajj every year!

Verse 9. What is That Tarshish or were is Tarshish? Tarshish is present day Turkey, they became Muslims and the isles? Indonesia, Malaysia and many other island became Muslims.
Re: The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth by Lukuluku69(m): 9:37am On Jun 29, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

And the sons of strangers shall build up thy walls, and their kings shall minister unto thee: for in my wrath I smote thee, but in my favour have I had mercy on thee.
Therefore thy gates shall be open continually; they shall not be shut day nor night; that men may bring unto thee the forces of the Gentiles, and that their kings may be brought.
For the nation and kingdom that will not serve thee shall perish; yea, those nations shall be utterly wasted.
The glory of Lebanon shall come unto thee, the fir tree, the pine tree, and the box together, to beautify the place of my sanctuary; and I will make the place of my feet glorious.
-- Isaiah 60:10-13

Verse 10. Different citizens of the Ancients built the Jerusalem of Ishmael and their kings are still ministering into him. Can you imagine how many kings/rulers that have visited Ishmael's Jerusalem and compare it to that of Isaac?

Verse 11. The Gates to Mecca has been continually open to all and sundry and their Treasure has followed to the Jerusalem of Ishmael. Is it the same for Isaac Jerusalem?

Verse 12. Nations that did not come to his calling all perished! Ask the Persians, the Romans and the Greeks!
Re: The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth by Lukuluku69(m): 9:40am On Jun 29, 2022
TenQ:

Please, I need the interpretation of Isaiah 42 and 60. I've read the two chapters but can't seem to wrap myself round it

Thank you

The multitude of camels shall cover thee, the dromedaries of Midian and Ephah; all they from Sheba shall come: they shall bring gold and incense; and they shall shew forth the praises of the Lord.
All the flocks of Kedar shall be gathered together unto thee, the rams of Nebaioth shall minister unto thee: they shall come up with acceptance on mine altar, and I will glorify the house of my glory.
Who are these that fly as a cloud, and as the doves to their windows?
Surely the isles shall wait for me, and the ships of Tarshish first, to bring thy sons from far, their silver and their gold with them, unto the name of the Lord thy God, and to the Holy One of Israel, because he hath glorified thee.
-- Isaiah 60:6-9
Verse 6. Midian, Ephah, Sheba (Yemen) are all nations in and around Arabia that sent emissary to The Arabian Prophet during his lifetime. They all brought gift and accepted him in his lifetime. Can you say this of Jesus?

Verse 7. "The Flocks of Kedar" represents the the entire Àrabs and they all gathered around that Messenger and acclaimed him a messenger. Also the "Rams of Nebiaioth" represents the leaders of a tribe that descend from Nebiaoth of son of Abraham. Did Arabs came to Jesus at anytime in his ministry? And the house of my glory? That is the Kaaba built by Abraham and his son Ishmael in the Wilderness of Paran. It was the Arabian Prophet who cleansed it and ever since people from every Nation came with acceptable offerings on God's alter. Can you say the same of Jesus? Was he from the Village that Kedar inhabited? Did he preaches among Arabs?

Verse 8. Those flying like doves are those people that are going for Hajj every year!

Verse 9. What is That Tarshish or were is Tarshish? Tarshish is present day Turkey, they became Muslims and the isles? Indonesia, Malaysia and many other island became Muslims.

And the sons of strangers shall build up thy walls, and their kings shall minister unto thee: for in my wrath I smote thee, but in my favour have I had mercy on thee.
Therefore thy gates shall be open continually; they shall not be shut day nor night; that men may bring unto thee the forces of the Gentiles, and that their kings may be brought.
For the nation and kingdom that will not serve thee shall perish; yea, those nations shall be utterly wasted.
The glory of Lebanon shall come unto thee, the fir tree, the pine tree, and the box together, to beautify the place of my sanctuary; and I will make the place of my feet glorious.
-- Isaiah 60:10-13

Verse 10. Different citizens of the Ancients built the Jerusalem of Ishmael and their kings are still ministering into him. Can you imagine how many kings/rulers that have visited Ishmael's Jerusalem and compare it to that of Isaac?

Verse 11. The Gates to Mecca has been continually open to all and sundry and their Treasure has followed to the Jerusalem of Ishmael. Is it the same for Isaac Jerusalem?

Verse 12. Nations that did not come to his calling all perished! Ask the Persians, the Romans and the Greeks!
Re: The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth by Lukuluku69(m): 10:01am On Jun 29, 2022
TenQ:

Thank you

The sons also of them that afflicted thee shall come bending unto thee; and all they that despised thee shall bow themselves down at the soles of thy feet; and they shall call thee, The city of the Lord, The Zion of the Holy One of Israel.
Whereas thou hast been forsaken and hated, so that no man went through thee, I will make thee an eternal excellency, a joy of many generations.
Thou shalt also suck the milk of the Gentiles, and shalt suck the breast of kings: and thou shalt know that I the Lord am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.
For brass I will bring gold, and for iron I will bring silver, and for wood brass, and for stones iron: I will also make thy officers peace, and thine exactors righteousness.
-- Isaiah 60:14-17
Verse 14. "The sons of them that afflicted thee" represents the conversion of the sons of those who opposed the Arabian Prophet mission. They all came to him and accept him. They all bowed down at his feet: simply means they came to him and beg his forgiveness and he accepted them all.

Verse 15. This needs a bit of elaboration. You see before Prophet Muhammad time in Arabia, the Arabian are generally regard has brutes, sub-humans. No Nation deemed them worthy to colonize. Their Land is but a barren wasteland. So, the Super Powers then overlooked them. The Persians, Romans, Greeks passed them by. But when Islam was preached among these brutes, they became Light bearers in spiritual, educational etc matter. The Arabs supplanted the Persians, Romans and many other ancients powers.

Verse 16. Within a few years after Islam was preached many surrounding Lands Rulers came into the fold and regularly send gifts to the Prophet as well as to the City of Mecca.

Verse 17. From bass, to gold, from iron to silver simply means from a dross people God will bring out excellent beings. And this was exactly the condition of the Arabs before and after Islam.
Re: The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth by Lukuluku69(m): 10:19am On Jun 29, 2022
TenQ:

Thank you

Violence shall no more be heard in thy land, wasting nor destruction within thy borders; but thou shalt call thy walls Salvation, and thy gates Praise.
The sun shall be no more thy light by day; neither for brightness shall the moon give light unto thee: but the Lord shall be unto thee an everlasting light, and thy God thy glory.
Thy sun shall no more go down; neither shall thy moon withdraw itself: for the Lord shall be thine everlasting light, and the days of thy mourning shall be ended.
Thy people also shall be all righteous: they shall inherit the land for ever, the branch of my planting, the work of my hands, that I may be glorified.
A little one shall become a thousand, and a small one a strong nation: I the Lord will hasten it in his time.
-- Isaiah 60:18-22
Verse 18. Violence represents IDOLATRY which ceases in the Arabian peninsula after Prophet Muhammad teachings till date. And anyone who accepts Islam has gained salvation.

Verses 19/20. Talked about his teaching being everlasting and God Himself being his/followers everlasting light.

Verse 21. They people also shall be righteous! From his Companions and those after them once they follow his teachings. And his people shall inherit the land. Do you know that the Arabs have NEVER been dislodged from the Arabian peninsula before? But what about the Jews/Israel? How many times have they been sent on exiles? Please count and let us know.

Verse 22. From The Prophet, his wife Khadija, his cousin Ali and Bossom friend Abu Bakr, just a handful, Islam grew and grew and a NATION came forth in his time: meaning while he is still with them. Can this be said of Jesus of Nazareth? Did he build a NATION in his time here.
Re: The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth by Lukuluku69(m): 10:27am On Jun 29, 2022
TenQ:

Thank you

Isaiah 42 prophesied about the coming of a SERVANT who will appear among the Villages of Kedar, fight idolatry, Gentles will come to his light, his mission will be completed in his lifetime, he will prevail over his enemies as such he will not be a smitten one.

That is the gist of that Oracle.
Re: The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth by Lukuluku69(m): 10:50am On Jun 29, 2022
TenQ:

Thank you

And to let you know Isaiah 42/60 is not the only place that talked about The Prophet mission. Right from Isaiah Chapter 1 and many other Chapters it talked about him.

Isaiah Chapter 1 is a warning to Israel/Jews that God is about to overlooked them for another Nation

Please read it and see for yourself.
Re: The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:59am On Jun 29, 2022
AgentnairaIand:

I see him avoiding this thread

The story of any prophet doesn't count in any way because you will here lots of contradicting things about a prophet who never lived his life in your presence.
For instance, the Jews never believe that Jesus was born through God's Holy Spirit so they're still saying Mary must have been impregnated by someone else before Joseph, that's why they're calling Jesus a bastard! John 8:41

So it's not about stories that a prophet should be taken seriously rather it's the outcome of the prophet's mission, that's why Jesus could say about his own mission:

But you will receive power when the holy spirit comes upon you, and you will be witnesses of me in Jerusalem, in all Ju·deʹa and Sa·marʹi·a, and to the most distant part of the earth.” Act 1:8

Those PRACTICING what the prophet taught despite the fact that it's not easy among unfaithful people are sure evidence of the fact that the prophet once lived.
What exactly did Muhammad teach?
And who are those PRACTICING it?
Whatever the story says may have been tampered with by overzealous friends or enemies who hated him with passion but the things he taught will surely become useful in the society among the adherents if truly he is from God! Matthew 7:16-18 smiley

1 Like

Re: The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth by Lukuluku69(m): 12:16pm On Jun 29, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The story of any prophet doesn't count in any way because you will here lots of contradicting things about a prophet who never lived his life in your presence.
For instance, the Jews never believe that Jesus was born through God's Holy Spirit so they're still saying Mary must have been impregnated by someone else before Joseph, that's why they're calling Jesus a bastard! John 8:41

So it's not about stories that a prophet should be taken seriously rather it's the outcome of the prophet's mission, that's why Jesus could say about his own mission:

But you will receive power when the holy spirit comes upon you, and you will be witnesses of me in Jerusalem, in all Ju·deʹa and Sa·marʹi·a, and to the most distant part of the earth.” Act 1:8

Those PRACTICING what the prophet taught despite the fact that it's not easy among unfaithful people are sure evidence of the fact that the prophet once lived.

Whatever the story says may have been tampered with by overzealous friends or enemies who hated him with passion but the things he taught will surely become useful in the society among the adherents if truly he is from God! Matthew 7:16-18 smiley

We're you hacked?
Re: The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:05pm On Jun 29, 2022
Lukuluku69:

We're you hacked?

Re: The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth by Lukuluku69(m): 1:30pm On Jun 29, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Like seriously, but I have seen you quote the Quran and the Hadith on a number of times on here and here you still asking what he taught/preach?

Those practicing it are the Muslims.
Re: The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:36pm On Jun 29, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Like seriously, but I have seen you quote the Quran and the Hadith on a number of times on here and here you still asking what he taught/preach?
Those practicing it are the Muslims.

OK the FRUITAGE of the FAITH will speak for Muhammad! undecided

1 Like

Re: The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth by Lukuluku69(m): 2:38pm On Jun 29, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

OK the FRUITAGE of the FAITH will speak for Muhammad! undecided

Ok. And I was expecting you to go posting from your prepared Template.

Thanks for keeping it short.
Re: The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:49pm On Jun 29, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Ok. And I was expecting you to go posting from your prepared Template.
Thanks for keeping it short.

What Ṣàngó taught is evident in the way and manner the adherents conduct themselves in our society.
What Ifa taught is evident in the way and manner the adherents conduct themselves in our society.
What Jesus taught is evident in the way and manner the adherents conduct themselves in our society.
What Muhammad taught is evident in the way and manner the adherents conduct themselves in our society.
So it's the activities of those following the teachings of this people that will serve as proof of their teachings if it's humane or not! smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Says Members Not Paying Tithe Is Going To Hell Fire (video) / Shocking 7 Mysteries The World Dont Know About Pastor Kumuyi / Say One Thing You Would Like God To Do For You In The Next 7 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.