Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth (1801 Views)

Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? / Exposed! Jesus Was A Black Jew: An Inconvenient Truth In Scripture / The Last Words Of Muhammad/ What He Said On His Deathbed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth by Lukuluku69(m): 8:08pm On Jun 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Where in Isaiah 52 did you read this? In the Law of Moses, the National Constitution given by God to the Nation of Israel, God never restricted the Nation, nor Jerusalem, to only the circumcised. So where does this claim of yours come from? undecided

2. Again, where did Paul mention the existence of another Jerusalem abeg? In which of his letters - chapter and verse? Or are you trying to pin a lie on Paul or something?, undecided

1. Awake, awake; put on thy strength, O Zion; put on thy beautiful garments, O Jerusalem, the holy city: for henceforth there shall no more come into thee the uncircumcised and the unclean.
-- Isaiah 52:1

See the restrictions.

2. Read Galatian Chapter 4
Re: The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth by Lukuluku69(m): 8:11pm On Jun 29, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

By their FRUITS you will know them!

Please Lukuluku69 are perpetrators of this acts Muslims or not?

Note that both perpetrators claimed Muslims and they're in different geographical locations on this same planet.

That's why i'm asking you to know exactly what your prophet thought at least let's know through his teachings who are his true disciples from those who are not! smiley

The Crusaders, what was their Faith? Russians and Ukrainians are of which faith?
Re: The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth by Lukuluku69(m): 8:16pm On Jun 29, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

By their FRUITS you will know them!

Please Lukuluku69 are perpetrators of this acts Muslims or not?

Note that both perpetrators claimed Muslims and they're in different geographical locations on this same planet.

That's why i'm asking you to know exactly what your prophet thought at least let's know through his teachings who are his true disciples from those who are not! smiley

Moses killed, David Killed. Does it make them any less sent by God? Jehovah whom you witnessed for ordered massacres on His Creature, does it make him any less the God you witness for?
Re: The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:46pm On Jun 29, 2022
Lukuluku69:

The Crusaders, what was their Faith? Russians and Ukrainians are of which faith?

The CRUSADERS, Russians and Ukrainians are NOT CHRISTIANS because based on the words of Jesus who is called CHRIST killings must not come from his own disciples! Matthew 5:43-48

So they're worshipers for sure but not followers of the one called CHRIST whose teachings are recorded as quoted above! smiley

Lukuluku69:

Moses killed, David Killed. Does it make them any less sent by God? Jehovah whom you witnessed for ordered massacres on His Creature, does it make him any less the God you witness for?
They're lesser as in LESSER worshipers of God according to Jesus of Nazareth!

"Truly I say to you, among those born of women, there has not been raised up anyone greater than John the Baptist, but a lesser person in the Kingdom of the heavens is greater than he is" Matthew 11:11

So according to the teachings of Jesus Christ of Nazareth all servants of God (born of women) before John the baptist are lesser than John but those listening to Jesus and taking in the teachings from the CHRIST are greater than all those people before God!

The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob told Moses that He (God) will raise another prophet like Moses among the Israelites {Deuteronomy 18:18} they must accept his teachings or they will be condemned! Deuteronomy 18:19

That's why David never killed Saul who was his enemies, Saul was a worshiper of the same God and not only that Saul was an anointed King of Israel. So David already know that it makes no practical sense killing a fellow believer in the same God. Don't let those Arabs rob you, God surely commanded his people to kill the enemies of pure worship back then because they were standing in the way against pure worship.
Today whoever kills is no longer God's friend because the Christ has commanded us not to raise weapons against anyone be it friend or foe! Matthew 26:52

Do you now see why the teachings of your Muhammad should be presented in order to set matters straight among his disciples! smiley

2 Likes

Re: The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth by Kobojunkie: 9:13pm On Jun 29, 2022
Lukuluku69:
1. Awake, awake; put on thy strength, O Zion; put on thy beautiful garments, O Jerusalem, the holy city: for henceforth there shall no more come into thee the uncircumcised and the unclean.
-- Isaiah 52:1

See the restrictions.

2. Read Galatian Chapter 4
1. But that prophecy is of Zion & Jerusalem at the time of the Messiah's return, it is that time that there will be no foreigners in the land since they will all be jews returning. So why do you insist that this will be about another city called meccah in a land other than Zion?, undecided

2. As for what is stated in Galatians 4, Paul never in fact states that there are 2 Jerusalems. Instead, what he attempts to do, this using analogies, is explain the difference between Heavenly Kingdom promised to the righteous of the New Covenant, the earthly Kingdom promised to the Jews of God's Old Covenant. undecided
24 This true story makes a picture for us. The two women are like the two agreements between God and his people. One agreement is the law that God made on Mount Sinai. The people who are under this agreement are like slaves. The mother named Hagar is like that agreement.
25 So Hagar is like Mount Sinai in Arabia. She is a picture of the earthly Jewish city of Jerusalem. This city is a slave, and all its people are slaves to the law.
26 But the heavenly Jerusalem that is above is like the free woman, who is our mother.
27 The Scriptures say,

“Be happy, woman—you who cannot have children.
Be glad you never gave birth. Shout and cry with joy!
You never felt those labor pains. The woman who is alone will have more children than the woman who has a husband.” - Galatian 4 vs 24 - 27
We have, both of us, heard of analogies, right? undecided

P.s. Paul's reference to Hagar in the analogy is an insult of sorts. undecided
Re: The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth by RoyalDiadems: 11:26pm On Jun 29, 2022
Lukuluku69:

"And the sons of strangers shall build up thy walls, and their kings shall minister unto thee: for in my wrath I smote thee, but in my favour have I had mercy on thee.
Therefore thy gates shall be open continually; they shall not be shut day nor night; that men may bring unto thee the forces of the Gentiles, and that their kings may be brought.
For the nation and kingdom that will not serve thee shall perish; yea, those nations shall be utterly wasted.
The glory of Lebanon shall come unto thee, the fir tree, the pine tree, and the box together, to beautify the place of my sanctuary; and I will make the place of my feet glorious."
-- Isaiah 60:10-13

Verse 10. Different citizens of the Ancients built the Jerusalem of Ishmael and their kings are still ministering into him. Can you imagine how many kings/rulers that have visited Ishmael's Jerusalem and compare it to that of Isaac?

Verse 11. The Gates to Mecca has been continually open to all and sundry and their Treasure has followed to the Jerusalem of Ishmael. Is it the same for Isaac Jerusalem?

Verse 12. Nations that did not come to his calling all perished! Ask the Persians, the Romans and the Greeks!

This is an absolutely deluded presentation. I don't know why you guys love to force your Mohammed into the Bible, even after lying that the Bible has been compromised.

Verse 14 never left us in doubt of the city been referred to in Isaiah 60.

"Also the sons of those who afflicted you Shall come bowing to you, And all those who despised you shall fall prostrate at the soles of your feet; And they shall call you The City of the LORD, Zion of the Holy One of Israel."

Is Mecca Zion? Zion, popularly known as the city of David, used to be the capital of Jerusalem, just as Ikeja is the capital of Lagos.

The prophecy is about Jerusalem. And as I said earlier, this prophecy is not yet fulfilled. It would be fulfilled in the future. The timeline for its fulfilment is after the Antichrist must have been judged. A more explicit rendering of this prophecy is in Revelation 21. Your incredulous attempt to change Zion to Mecca is fraudulent.

Islam isn't a religion recognized, endorsed or acknowledged by the Holy One of Israel.
Re: The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth by RoyalDiadems: 11:57pm On Jun 29, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Boy you are so taken in with the lies of the Church. Isaiah 42 is talking about a Servant of God as you can see below:

Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth; I have put my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles.
He shall not cry, nor lift up, nor cause his voice to be heard in the street.
A bruised reed shall he not break, and the smoking flax shall he not quench: he shall bring forth judgment unto truth.
He shall not fail nor be discouraged, till he have set judgment in the earth: and the isles shall wait for his law.
Thus saith God the Lord, he that created the heavens, and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth, and that which cometh out of it; he that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein:
-- Isaiah 42:1-5
I the Lord have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles;
To open the blind eyes, to bring out the prisoners from the prison, and them that sit in darkness out of the prison house.
I am the Lord: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.
Behold, the former things are come to pass, and new things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you of them.
Sing unto the Lord a new song, and his praise from the end of the earth, ye that go down to the sea, and all that is therein; the isles, and the inhabitants thereof.
Let the wilderness and the cities thereof lift up their voice, the villages that Kedar doth inhabit: let the inhabitants of the rock sing, let them shout from the top of the mountains.
Let them give glory unto the Lord, and declare his praise in the islands.
The Lord shall go forth as a mighty man, he shall stir up jealousy like a man of war: he shall cry, yea, roar; he shall prevail against his enemies.
I have long time holden my peace; I have been still, and refrained myself: now will I cry like a travailing woman; I will destroy and devour at once.
I will make waste mountains and hills, and dry up all their herbs; and I will make the rivers islands, and I will dry up the pools.
-- Isaiah 42:11-15
And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them.
They shall be turned back, they shall be greatly ashamed, that trust in graven images, that say to the molten images, Ye are our gods.
Hear, ye deaf; and look, ye blind, that ye may see.
Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the Lord's servant?
Seeing many things, but thou observest not; opening the ears, but he heareth not.
-- Isaiah 42:16-20
The Lord is well pleased for his righteousness' sake; he will magnify the law, and make it honourable.
But this is a people robbed and spoiled; they are all of them snared in holes, and they are hid in prison houses: they are for a prey, and none delivereth; for a spoil, and none saith, Restore.
Who among you will give ear to this? who will hearken and hear for the time to come?
Who gave Jacob for a spoil, and Israel to the robbers? did not the Lord, he against whom we have sinned? for they would not walk in his ways, neither were they obedient unto his law.
Therefore he hath poured upon him the fury of his anger, and the strength of battle: and it hath set him on fire round about, yet he knew not; and it burned him, yet he laid it not to heart.
-- Isaiah 42:21-25

That Servant will come from among "Kedar" (villages of Kedar) who is/are Kedar?

He will fight a people who worship idols.

He will bring a people into light from darkness.

Lead them into path they know not.

If you claim this is Jesus, then my Question is was Israel still in Darkness all this while until the coming of Christ?

Deep seated ignorance plus an unwillingness to know the truth are the major instruments Satan uses to keep people in Islam.

There's clarity in the scriptures about who Isaiah 42 was talking about:

Mathew 12:9-21

*9 Going on from that place, he went into their synagogue, 10 and a man with a shriveled hand was there. Looking for a reason to bring charges against Jesus,(K) they asked him, “Is it lawful to heal on the Sabbath?”

11 He said to them, “If any of you has a sheep and it falls into a pit on the Sabbath, will you not take hold of it and lift it out?(M) 12 How much more valuable is a person than a sheep!(N) Therefore it is lawful to do good on the Sabbath.”

13 Then he said to the man, “Stretch out your hand.” So he stretched it out and it was completely restored, just as sound as the other. 14 But the Pharisees went out and plotted how they might kill Jesus.

“Here is my servant whom I have chosen,
the one I love, in whom I delight;
I will put my Spirit on him,
and he will proclaim justice to the nations.
19 He will not quarrel or cry out;
no one will hear his voice in the streets.
20 A bruised reed he will not break,
and a smoldering wick he will not snuff out,
till he has brought justice through to victory.
21 In his name the nations will put their hope.”

Mohammed for the most part of his life was a violent man who fought wars and killed many people in order to establish his satanic religion. Verses 19-20 of Mathew 12 which correlates with verse 3 of Isaiah 42, completely disqualifies Mohammed. Mathew 12 clearly confirms that the prophecy was about Jesus.

Even verse 21 which says "In his name the nations will put their hope.” totally disqualifies Mohammed. Even you yourself cannot say you put your hope in Mohammed's name. Today, all believers worldwide put their hopes in the name of Jesus.

Salvation is in the name. Power is in the name. There's authority in the name of Jesus. All the demons of hell and the rulers of the dark places of this world bow at the mention of the glorious and powerful name.

Both Mohammed and his Allah have no place in the Bible. No matter how must you try to force them in, they can't fit in. The Quran was written to counteract the Bible. Islam was created to attack the salvation message Jesus brought. So, trying to find Mohammed in the Bible is like trying to find lemons on an apple tree.
Re: The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth by TenQ: 12:04am On Jun 30, 2022
Lukuluku69:

The sons also of them that afflicted thee shall come bending unto thee; and all they that despised thee shall bow themselves down at the soles of thy feet; and they shall call thee, The city of the Lord, The Zion of the Holy One of Israel.
Whereas thou hast been forsaken and hated, so that no man went through thee, I will make thee an eternal excellency, a joy of many generations.
Thou shalt also suck the milk of the Gentiles, and shalt suck the breast of kings: and thou shalt know that I the Lord am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.
For brass I will bring gold, and for iron I will bring silver, and for wood brass, and for stones iron: I will also make thy officers peace, and thine exactors righteousness.
-- Isaiah 60:14-17
Verse 14. "The sons of them that afflicted thee" represents the conversion of the sons of those who opposed the Arabian Prophet mission. They all came to him and accept him. They all bowed down at his feet: simply means they came to him and beg his forgiveness and he accepted them all.

Verse 15. This needs a bit of elaboration. You see before Prophet Muhammad time in Arabia, the Arabian are generally regard has brutes, sub-humans. No Nation deemed them worthy to colonize. Their Land is but a barren wasteland. So, the Super Powers then overlooked them. The Persians, Romans, Greeks passed them by. But when Islam was preached among these brutes, they became Light bearers in spiritual, educational etc matter. The Arabs supplanted the Persians, Romans and many other ancients powers.

Verse 16. Within a few years after Islam was preached many surrounding Lands Rulers came into the fold and regularly send gifts to the Prophet as well as to the City of Mecca.

Verse 17. From bass, to gold, from iron to silver simply means from a dross people God will bring out excellent beings. And this was exactly the condition of the Arabs before and after Islam.

I find it amazing and amusing at the same time that the Bible you Muslims claim is corrupted is now the one you are struggling to justify your prophet Mohammed. Are you saying that the bible is no more corrupted?

Secondly,
Any book in the Bible has an audience/target and purpose!
The Purpose of the Book of Isaiah (A prophet sent to Israel) is to among others:

Isaiah Summary:
1. Isaiah the Prophets is called by God to preach repentance to the Israelites
2. The Israelites are a ‘stubborn people’ and refuse to repent
3. Isaiah preaches the coming of a future Messiah who will be called Emanuel
4. Ultimately God’s people will be restored after a period of Judgement

Isaiah the Prophet spoke mainly to the people of Judah and the message was mostly to ‘repent’ and turn from their wicked ways that the Lord might bless them yet again. God has tried to reason with them, but they are a ‘stubborn people’ Isaiah gets his commission in chapter 6 when God asks whom he will send; and Isaiah volunteers (Ch.6:cool.

Isaiah is particularly concerned or focused on the coming of the Messiah, a savior who will also be a ‘light unto the nations’ (Ch.42:6).

Throughout this book, Isaiah rages against hypocrisy and the double-dealings of those who would claim to be ‘religious’ and God-fearing; warning that the Judgment of God is about to descend upon them with a ‘consuming fire’ (Ch.30:30,33) unless they repent from their ways.

Now, lets look at the book in detail especially Chapter 60

1 “Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the LORD rises upon you.
2 See, darkness covers the earth and thick darkness is over the peoples, but the LORD rises upon you. and his glory appears over youyou..
3 Nations will come to your light, and kings to the brightness of your dawn.
4 “Lift up your eyes and look about you: All assemble and come to you; your sons come from afar, and your daughters are carried on the hip.
5 Then you will look and be radiant, your heart will throb and swell with joy; the wealth on the seas will be brought to you, to you the riches of the nations will come.
6 Herds of camels will cover your land, young camels of Midian and Ephah. And all from Sheba will come, bearing gold and incense and proclaiming the praise of the LORD.

Who do you think these you and your in the text referring to?
Mohammed!?

No. It Refers to the Stubborn Israel/Judah who was under Gods punishment but whose glory would be restored in Future.

Look at verse 10
10 “Foreigners will rebuild your walls, and their kings will serve you. Though in anger I struck you, in favor I will show you compassion.

Tell me, Did Allah ever strike Mohammed in Anger and after promised to show him favour?

You can find me any ayah of the Quran where you think Mohammed fits verse 10
Look at verse 14
14 The children of your oppressors will come bowing before you; all who despise you will bow down at your feet and will call you the City of the LORD, Zion of the Holy One of Israel.

Zion had ALWAYS been Jerusalem.
The YOU here is A CITY not a person and it had been all along the chapter
Can you find me just one Ayah of the Quran or any of your hadiths that says that Zion is Mecca or Medina or Mohammed?
Look at verse 16
16 You will drink the milk of nations and be nursed at royal breasts. Then you will know that I, the LORD, am your Savior, your Redeemer, the Mighty One of Jacob.

I am sure you don't know that Jacob here is the same one as Israel.
Since Mohammed is dead and buried, how could he "drink the milk of nations"?

At the restoration of Israel, this is what God has promised them.

This same Israel, you Moslems hate with a passion.

Now, let me take you to the opening of the book of Isaiah
Isaiah 1:1-4
1 The vision of Isaiah the son of Amoz, which he saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem in the days of Uzziah, Jotham, Ahaz, and Hezekiah, kings of Judah.
2 Hear, O heavens, and give ear, O earth: for the Lord hath spoken, I have nourished and brought up children, and they have rebelled against me.
3 The ox knoweth his owner, and the ass his master's crib: but Israel doth not know, my people doth not consider.
4 A sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity, a seed of evildoers, children that are corrupters: they have forsaken the Lord, they have provoked the Holy One of Israel unto anger, they are gone away backward.

Is the verses above referring to Mohammed?
Re: The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth by Kobojunkie: 12:11am On Jun 30, 2022
Lukuluku69:
Verse 10. Different citizens of the Ancients built the Jerusalem of Ishmael and their kings are still ministering into him. Can you imagine how many kings/rulers that have visited Ishmael's Jerusalem and compare it to that of Isaac?

Verse 11. The Gates to Mecca has been continually open to all and sundry and their Treasure has followed to the Jerusalem of Ishmael. Is it the same for Isaac Jerusalem?

Verse 12. Nations that did not come to his calling all perished! Ask the Persians, the Romans and the Greeks!
Stop with these ignorant attempts at lifting verses out-of-context in order to insert that which makes no sense as far as what is being said in the context. undecided
10 Children from other lands will rebuild your walls. Their kings will serve you. “When I was angry, I hurt you, but now I want to be kind to you. So I will comfort you.
11 Your gates will always be open. They will not be closed, day or night. Nations and kings will bring their wealth to you.
12 Any nation or kingdom that does not serve you will be destroyed.
13 All the great things of Lebanon will be given to you. People will bring pine trees, fir trees, and cypress trees to you. These trees will be used for lumber to make my Holy Place more beautiful. This place is like a stool in front of my throne, and I will honor it.
14 In the past, people hurt you, but they will bow down before you. In the past, people hated you,
but they will bow down at your feet. They will call you ‘The City of the Lord’s,’ ‘Zion of the Holy One of Israel
.’ - Isaiah 60 vs 10 -14
As you can clearly see in the passage above, all of what is written is in reference to Israel, just as verse 1 of the same Chapter had previously informed you, not your mecca, nor your Mohammed. undecided
Re: The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth by 4ward4: 11:50am On Jun 30, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Bros, let leave the Divinity or otherwise of Jesus. We are talking Isaiah 42/60.

You posted only a verse and I said bring the next verse. I will be waiting.

Goodmorning I got busy with my daily activities.
Taking you to Matt 12 Vs 18-22 , the book of Isaiah 42 vs 2-3 was replicated there . just why I talked about you reading the book alongside history. Someone is trying to be smart here and going by the chronology of time , the Gospel according to Matthew Was far dated before the Quran.
The people of Kedar which happen to be a generation from the Heir of Ishmael was mentioned Significantly in the Bible as against his other Siblings, but their is something that is Certain, They aren't seen as Jews But as Gentiles.Reason why they will rejoice
If we will go by the description Prophet Isaiah gave when salvation ,opening of the blind eyes and bringing out the prisoners from the prison (Simply mean removing the tags of a Gentile and abiding by the teachings of God's words ) this can be confirmed in Isaiah 42vs 11.
in Isaiah 42 v 3 "A bruised Reed shall he not Break". who is a Reed ? I believe that is just an English word A weak Person. Putting Both Characters of the Messiah and Prophet Muhammad Side by Side, who will you say actually fulfill that Prophesy.
History we know have never been fair to Prophet Muhammad in terms of his Violent invasion and brusing of Weak tribes for a forceful conversion.
If Christ would have Bruised Reeds, believe me Christains would have had 100 percent of the world because it would have been a Forceful conversion and this would have happened before Muhammad would have thought of becoming a Prophet, He would have been killed if the word of Isaiah as prophesied in Isaiah 42vs3 said otherwise of Jesus.
Both Holy books are dated far back in time and alot is needed to understand every chapter and wordings, not just by reading alone, you have to Judge the future actions, the past and the current action of ever verse you read and most especially know the date and time such writings were done.
The Holy Quran is more like a Review of the Jews and the Christains believe ,and just why you see comparison between the jews and Christains way of life often in the Quran.
An example is in 9. AL -Taubah 129:30 "There are some of the Jews who says Ezra is the Son of Allah ,while Christains says ,the Messiah is the Son of Allah ...
This clearly shows someone have been studying someone works for a very long time .
Brother Religion is a Sensitive issue and in the book of Genesis 16 vs 12 He will be a wild donkey of a man; his hand will be against everyone and everyone's hand against him, and he will live in hostility ...
That was exactly how God predicted the Future of Ishmael and every single words above have been repeatedly and unconsciously been justified by the recent happenings in Islamic Contries and even Northern Nigeria reason why the Gentiles (People who aren't Jews) Were later preached the Gospel.
Take this if Reeds were bruised by The messiah whom Muhammad confirmed, they won't be any Religion apart from Christianity in the world and that will make Isaiah 42 vs 3 Prophesy invalid.
Some funny things actually need answee because that will actually bring to rest alot of issues.
1) Why will God Almighty send Another Major Prophet after the Messiah . This Messiah have been foretold as on who will be the final reconciliation between God and man ,even the Torah Confirmed and are still waiting for the Messiah? Because the major work of all Major Prophets if you are conversant was about a Messiah who will bring the people to God.
In the days,of Isaiah they were other Prophets and Priest ,but he Isaiah was a Major Prophet.
Of course they are Prophets,Apostles, Priest ,Pastors and many other Spiritual offices in our Major Churches with different responsibilities. But why such Major Prophets after the Messiah. John 1vs 19 -
51 tells how John the Forerunner denied been the tye Messiah when asked by the Jewish leader who is he?
Sadly the way Jesus came wasn't the way a thousand and one people Expected, but the goodnews is he fulfilled the entire writtings of Isaiah and other Prophets when studied closely with his lifestyle.
2) Do you know a lot of Countries in Africa were initially Christains before their Reed were bruised and Forcefully converted. Tunisia is Just on of the Many countries.
3) 'Islam should stop Bruising Reeds and Let's see how far it can go in the Next 5 years.A lot of people are been Incastigated in Northern Nigeria because their was a blasphemous claim, what now happen to the Everlasting condemnation Jesus and Muhammad talked about.. If you are conversant with Jesus teachings the Idea of human been cast into hell came from Jesus warning, he was the very first to say there is am Everlasting condemnation in Hell if you fail to repent, which practically suspended human taking the Laws of Moses and the Priest into their hands.

Shalom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Was Jesus Referring To Islam? / The Bible Is Proven By Genuine Science To Be True! / Angel Of Death Erupts From Chile's Volcano(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.