Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Seun Osewa Suspends 'Investigation Of Peter Obi's History' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Osewa Suspends 'Investigation Of Peter Obi's History' (2831 Views)

Dino Melaye Slams Efcc Over Investigation Of Wealth / IGP Adamu Orders For Investigation Of Policemen Displaying APC 4+4 Sign / Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Osewa Suspends 'Investigation Of Peter Obi's History' by JEWELofHELL666: 9:04am On Jun 27, 2022
I've decided to suspend any investigation of Peter Obi's history at this time.

1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa Suspends 'Investigation Of Peter Obi's History' by heniford2: 9:09am On Jun 27, 2022
Peter obi why can't Nigeria see this light and tap in it are we really curse or the course of our problems,i just dey pity the youths na them go see the pains more even men too u provide for ur wife and girlfriends too with little pay check.

25 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Suspends 'Investigation Of Peter Obi's History' by APCNGN: 9:09am On Jun 27, 2022
IPOB dun bully am grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Osewa Suspends 'Investigation Of Peter Obi's History' by Enwhen(m): 9:10am On Jun 27, 2022
Seun Osewa don fall Nairalanders hand, no cockroach found in Obi Peter cupboard

Nairalanders pls nominate me to go do the findings and fighting plss

6 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Suspends 'Investigation Of Peter Obi's History' by IamWonderful: 9:11am On Jun 27, 2022
ffg
Re: Seun Osewa Suspends 'Investigation Of Peter Obi's History' by Draslo(m): 9:13am On Jun 27, 2022
The way them use social media influencers to ramp up support for PO is still amazing me. People that didn't even know what his face looks like in January dey shout PO up and down everywhere. Lmao!!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Osewa Suspends 'Investigation Of Peter Obi's History' by doggedfighter(f): 9:13am On Jun 27, 2022
Na wa
Re: Seun Osewa Suspends 'Investigation Of Peter Obi's History' by Frigga13: 9:20am On Jun 27, 2022
Why venture into wetin big pass you before

To resist that urge hard ... just shalaye for nothing

Yoruba sef

Power to the people
North 2023

No be by noise

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Suspends 'Investigation Of Peter Obi's History' by Africana1123(m): 9:21am On Jun 27, 2022
What Obi did not do in Anambra as Governor, he won't do it as president. Wake up people, join the winning party and be prepared to cast your vote for that intelligent presidential candidate, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seun Osewa Suspends 'Investigation Of Peter Obi's History' by Smithkafors(m): 9:30am On Jun 27, 2022
That is integrity!
Draslo:
The way them use social media influencers to ramp up support for PO is still amazing me. People that didn't even know what his face looks like in January dey shout PO up and down everywhere. Lmao!!!!

7 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Suspends 'Investigation Of Peter Obi's History' by helinues: 9:34am On Jun 27, 2022
Seun self should go and sit down somewhere instead of pokenosing into things he has little information about

8 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Suspends 'Investigation Of Peter Obi's History' by olisaEze(m): 9:40am On Jun 27, 2022
If these few years with the APC has not taught Nigerians the folly of tribal/sectarian politics, nothing else will. cool

7 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Suspends 'Investigation Of Peter Obi's History' by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 27, 2022
Obidient4life:
The idiot has seen there nothing to find! Such a foolish fellow!
You are an uncultured fellow by referring to Seun Osewa as an idiot and foolish on his platform that he created. That's why you guys never amounts to anything because you lack respect for authority

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seun Osewa Suspends 'Investigation Of Peter Obi's History' by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 27, 2022
Batam:

You are an uncultured fellow by referring to Seun Osewa as an idiot and foolish on his platform that he created. That's why you guys never amounts to anything because you lack respect for authority
We are on this obsolete platform to return fire for fire! There is nothing special here!
If here is special the so called founder would not be active on twitter while almost non existent here!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa Suspends 'Investigation Of Peter Obi's History' by Islandlady(f): 10:14am On Jun 27, 2022
undecided
Re: Seun Osewa Suspends 'Investigation Of Peter Obi's History' by Islandlady(f): 10:17am On Jun 27, 2022
helinues:
Seun self should go and sit down somewhere instead of pokenosing into things he has little information about
Chaii you are very stupid and unstable fellow! So is it a crime for Seun who is a bonafide citizen of this Nation to question and criticize our so called leader! How is that pokenosing undecided

Take a break from this forum and stabilize yourself!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seun Osewa Suspends 'Investigation Of Peter Obi's History' by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 27, 2022
Obidient4life:

We are on this obsolete platform to return fire for fire! There is nothing special here!
If here is special the so called founder would not be active on twitter while almost non existent here!
You called this platform obsolete but you can't create your own that is innovative.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seun Osewa Suspends 'Investigation Of Peter Obi's History' by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 27, 2022
Batam:

You called this platform obsolete but you can't create your own that is innovative.
I am doing excellently well in the career part I have chosen!

12 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Suspends 'Investigation Of Peter Obi's History' by Bawsse(m): 10:41am On Jun 27, 2022
SEUN no ves o... But Shame no de catch you?

3 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Suspends 'Investigation Of Peter Obi's History' by Golan007: 10:48am On Jun 27, 2022
Obidient4life:

Why you no make your own na.

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Osewa Suspends 'Investigation Of Peter Obi's History' by wordbank(m): 10:49am On Jun 27, 2022
Seun is gradually become more stupid by the day.
Depending on this GO FUND ME CONTENT he created to becoming an investigative journalist

5 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Suspends 'Investigation Of Peter Obi's History' by mycar: 10:55am On Jun 27, 2022
He saw little or nothing I supposed, the one chasing after him seemed to be more than the one he was chasing after.

3 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Suspends 'Investigation Of Peter Obi's History' by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 27, 2022
Islandlady:
Chaii you are very stupid and unstable fellow! So is it a crime for Seun who is a bonafide citizen of this Nation to question and criticize our so called leader! How is that pokenosing undecided

The jagabantis are now fighting themselves out of frustration cheesy cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Suspends 'Investigation Of Peter Obi's History' by Chidelis(m): 10:57am On Jun 27, 2022
Smithkafors:
He has nothing to find.... Peter obi has both Oxford and Harvard certificates. The evidence can be seen in how he handled ANAMBRA state, d salaries without paying shishi!.
Plz, Seun should channel his investigation into finding Tinubus certificate since he can defend an illiterate who doesn't know anything about him.
This is him defending Tinubu as if he is his classmate or spoke person. This is the people we are dealing with.

My guy seun wan cash out big from the election, thru nairaland advert / campaign, that's why he is defending him, and only tinubu go drop better cash. Man must chop.

3 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Suspends 'Investigation Of Peter Obi's History' by BlazinGlory40: 11:01am On Jun 27, 2022
Enwhen:
Seun Osewa don fall Nairalanders hand, no cockroach found in Obi Peter cupboard

Nairalanders pls nominate me to go do the findings and fighting plss

Why do you need nomination? It’s a free world
Re: Seun Osewa Suspends 'Investigation Of Peter Obi's History' by helinues: 11:01am On Jun 27, 2022
Islandlady:

Mynd44
Lalasticlacla
Oamj4
Mukina
Seun
Dominique

Rule 2

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Suspends 'Investigation Of Peter Obi's History' by Iretii0511(m): 11:03am On Jun 27, 2022
Assetinvestor:

The jagabantis are now fighting themselves out of frustration cheesy cheesy cheesy

Helinues is kind of a realist. Like me, I think he would have preferred Osibanjo. But knowing Obi is the best of the 4 candidates for next year's election, he is still confused if he should support him or the one from a more popular party or not even support anyone at all. It's like Man Utd and Arsenal fans watching next year's champions league.

You see the one you quote is a tribalist who sees everything from my tribe against others.

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Suspends 'Investigation Of Peter Obi's History' by Rekhina(f): 11:05am On Jun 27, 2022
This stupid one don dey depressed by tinubu much atrocities and scandals.
He is chasing toothpick thief while loving a CBN bank robber grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Suspends 'Investigation Of Peter Obi's History' by BlazinGlory40: 11:05am On Jun 27, 2022
Islandlady:

Why are you not doing the investigation? Do you have to wait for Seun?

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Suspends 'Investigation Of Peter Obi's History' by Enwhen(m): 11:05am On Jun 27, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

Why do you need nomination? It’s a free world

You won't understand... Journalism in Nigeria is not a free world... One of the most risky job in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

* / Keyamo Aquire US Property Value Over $300,000. As Nigerians Drag Him (video) / INTEGRITY: Peter Obi Will Be Arrested Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.