Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,763 members, 7,831,450 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Seun Osewa Suspends 'Investigation Of Peter Obi's History' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Osewa Suspends 'Investigation Of Peter Obi's History' (2843 Views)

Dino Melaye Slams Efcc Over Investigation Of Wealth / IGP Adamu Orders For Investigation Of Policemen Displaying APC 4+4 Sign / Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Osewa Suspends 'Investigation Of Peter Obi's History' by BaddestQueen(f): 11:06am On Jun 27, 2022
helinues:

Mynd4
Lalasticlacla
Oamj4
Mukina
Seun
Dominique

Rule 2
hahahahahahaha e pain ooooo
nairaland ffk

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Suspends 'Investigation Of Peter Obi's History' by Rekhina(f): 11:06am On Jun 27, 2022
helinues:

Mynd44
Lalasticlacla
Oamj4
Mukina
Seun
Dominique

Rule 2
Eat urselves APC agbado ati cassava crew. grin

2 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Suspends 'Investigation Of Peter Obi's History' by techWriter3: 11:11am On Jun 27, 2022
Why you no make your own khi
Re: Seun Osewa Suspends 'Investigation Of Peter Obi's History' by Islandlady(f): 11:12am On Jun 27, 2022
helinues:

You go call mods tire! I just wants you to be a stable person...stop jumping from pillar to post!

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Suspends 'Investigation Of Peter Obi's History' by BaddestQueen(f): 11:13am On Jun 27, 2022
Islandlady:
You go call mods tire! I just wants you to be a stable person...stop jumping from pillar to post!
do you love helinues ?

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Suspends 'Investigation Of Peter Obi's History' by Rekhina(f): 11:16am On Jun 27, 2022
Ok na Im babe sef grin grin
Re: Seun Osewa Suspends 'Investigation Of Peter Obi's History' by Islandlady(f): 11:19am On Jun 27, 2022
BaddestQueen:
do you love helinues ?
Helinues is my sweetheart! I am just advising him to stop being a two faced person,he should be stable!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa Suspends 'Investigation Of Peter Obi's History' by Rekhina(f): 11:19am On Jun 27, 2022
wordbank:
Seun is gradually become more stupid by the day.
Depending on this GO FUND ME CONTENT he created to becoming an investigative journalist
You cant support APC in 2015/ 2019 and not got cursed forever.
This is real

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Suspends 'Investigation Of Peter Obi's History' by slimghost(m): 11:20am On Jun 27, 2022
Very foolish fellow. No wonder Nairaland is this messed up.

3 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Suspends 'Investigation Of Peter Obi's History' by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 27, 2022
Golan007:

Why you no make your own na.
Don't be daft okay?
If someone makes a bad furniture, that shouldn't make me go into furniture.
I already have a career part and I am doing very much okay in it.
Nairaland is retrogressing! That's why the founder is on twitter 24hours!

2 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Suspends 'Investigation Of Peter Obi's History' by VoteObi2023: 11:25am On Jun 27, 2022
Batam:

You are an uncultured fellow by referring to Seun Osewa as an idiot and foolish on his platform that he created. That's why you guys never amounts to anything because you lack respect for authority
You mean someone that is more active on Twitter than on his own platform?

grin

3 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Suspends 'Investigation Of Peter Obi's History' by Golan007: 11:28am On Jun 27, 2022
Obidient4life:

Don't be daft okay?
If someone makes a bad furniture, that shouldn't make me go into furniture.
I already have a career part and I am doing very much okay in it.
Nairaland is retrogressing! That's why the founder is on twitter 24hours!

Why haven't you abandoned the obsolete furniture?

Everyone would be happy when you do.

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Suspends 'Investigation Of Peter Obi's History' by helinues: 11:38am On Jun 27, 2022
Islandlady:

No room for people like you on this forum.

Just wait for it
Re: Seun Osewa Suspends 'Investigation Of Peter Obi's History' by Islandlady(f): 11:43am On Jun 27, 2022
helinues:

No room for people like you on this forum.

Just wait for it
Calm down! No need for all this! Have a nice day
Re: Seun Osewa Suspends 'Investigation Of Peter Obi's History' by Rekhina(f): 11:44am On Jun 27, 2022
Iretii0511:

Helinues is kind of a realist. Like me, I think he would have preferred Osibanjo. But knowing Obi is the best of the 4 candidates for next year's election, he is still confused if he should support him or the one from a more popular party or not even support anyone at all. It's like Man Utd and Arsenal fans watching next year's champions league.

You see the one you quote is a tribalist who sees everything from my tribe against others.
Lies helinues isn't a realist .he is pained seun chickened out when it's not yet uhuru. No one knows him more than me . Actually he expected seun whom he had at a very high esteem to dig out heaven & earth on obi but seun failed him and rest of the ugly bat supporters.
Seun can support Obi but helinues will never even on a gunpoint

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Suspends 'Investigation Of Peter Obi's History' by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 27, 2022
VoteObi2023:

You mean someone that is more active on Twitter than on his own platform?

grin
You guys are delusional
Re: Seun Osewa Suspends 'Investigation Of Peter Obi's History' by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 27, 2022
Golan007:

Why haven't you abandoned the obsolete furniture?

Everyone would be happy when you do.
Lol... So that Urchins will overrun sensible people like they did in 2015? You wish! We are here to defend the innocent from your BMC evil agenda which we have discovered flourished in this obsolete environment. As a matter of fact, we are made to understand that it's such activities that keeps here running.
When Obi becomes president, we will abandon it for Urchins and BMC

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa Suspends 'Investigation Of Peter Obi's History' by Arysexy(m): 11:48am On Jun 27, 2022
You will be digging at bottomless pit, cos Peter Obi is not your regular corrupt Nigerian politician you can easily pin something on his past. Man is too clean, Nigeria doesn't deserve him.

How about devotion just 10% of such time on your corrupt, fraudulent, drug mole candidate?
Re: Seun Osewa Suspends 'Investigation Of Peter Obi's History' by Golan007: 11:53am On Jun 27, 2022
Obidient4life:

Lol... So that Urchins will overrun sensible people like they did in 2015? You wish! We are here to defend the innocent from your BMC evil agenda which we have discovered flourished in this obsolete environment. As a matter of fact, we are made to understand that it's such activities that keeps here running.
When Obi becomes president, we will abandon it for Urchins and BMC

Good luck.

I know you would change your moniker in 2023.

If nobody would tell you the truth, I will.

Obi would never be president.

The North would and all of South west would never vote him.

I know you would be devastated, perhaps go back to your Biafla or death songs, but that's just the gospel truth.

Don't use sniper though.
Re: Seun Osewa Suspends 'Investigation Of Peter Obi's History' by Arysexy(m): 11:56am On Jun 27, 2022
Draslo:
The way them use social media influencers to ramp up support for PO is still amazing me. People that didn't even know what his face looks like in January dey shout PO up and down everywhere. Lmao!!!!

People that are actually using social media influencers are Atiku and Tinubu.

Most PO supporters are Pro bono influencers who wants a change from the old ways

It's the kind of wave we had during Endsars protest. If you know Peter Obi well, you will know he doesn't bribe for this kind of stuff.

We have evidence of payment by Tinubu and Atiku to social media influencers as at today

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Suspends 'Investigation Of Peter Obi's History' by Arysexy(m): 11:58am On Jun 27, 2022
Golan007:

Good luck.

I know you would change your moniker in 2023.

If nobody would tell you the truth, I will.

Obi would never be president.

The North would and all of South west would never vote him.

I know you would be devastated, perhaps go back to your Biafla or death songs, but that's just the gospel truth.

Don't use sniper though.

Your wish is not reality. I know you are pained but there is nothing you can do about it

Sensible Yorubas are deeply OBIdient

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa Suspends 'Investigation Of Peter Obi's History' by Golan007: 12:04pm On Jun 27, 2022
Arysexy:

Your wish is not reality. I know you are pained but there is nothing you can do about it

Sensible Yorubas are deeply OBIdient

grin

Self-deceit.
Re: Seun Osewa Suspends 'Investigation Of Peter Obi's History' by helinues: 12:12pm On Jun 27, 2022
Islandlady:
Calm down! No need for all this! Have a nice day

You should know I don't also like trouble.

Just dey your lane
Re: Seun Osewa Suspends 'Investigation Of Peter Obi's History' by manmade(m): 12:13pm On Jun 27, 2022
Obidient4life:

We are on this obsolete platform to return fire for fire! There is nothing special here!
If here is special the so called founder would not be active on twitter while almost non existent here!
omo you don talk ooo

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Suspends 'Investigation Of Peter Obi's History' by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 27, 2022
heniford2:
Peter obi why can't Nigeria see this light and tap in it are we really curse or the course of our problems,i just dey pity the youths na them go see the pains more even men too u provide for ur wife and girlfriends too with little pay check.

Maybe because when you see yeebos that have been screaming "Biafla or nothing" suddenly changing their screams to "Obidient" then people started feeling the whole thing is dodgy? Especially if you noticed they didn't drop the age-long Igbo character of slinging insults all over the place.
Re: Seun Osewa Suspends 'Investigation Of Peter Obi's History' by manmade(m): 12:22pm On Jun 27, 2022
Chidelis:

My guy seun wan cash out big from the election, thru nairaland advert / campaign, that's why he is defending him, and only tinubu go drop better cash. Man must chop.
I shared your thoughts my brother, the rate of adverts don reduced here especially in politics section, as obi no dey give shishi , majority of the youths in Atiku's catchment areas no dey come nairaland , na jagaban fill drop cool cash for him . I wouldn't blame him he has all the right to hustle like every other entrepreneur nah ..

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Suspends 'Investigation Of Peter Obi's History' by omenka(m): 12:31pm On Jun 27, 2022
Islandlady:
Chaii you are very stupid and unstable fellow! So is it a crime for Seun who is a bonafide citizen of this Nation to question and criticize our so called leader! How is that pokenosing undecided

Take a break from this forum and stabilize yourself!
Honestly didn't understand the comment myself. Is Seun not part of the people Pandora seeks to govern? How is one's attempt to scrutinize his personality "pokenosing"?

Smh.
Re: Seun Osewa Suspends 'Investigation Of Peter Obi's History' by FreeStuffsNG: 12:34pm On Jun 27, 2022
[quote author=JEWELofHELL666 post=114194152][/quote] Hmmm. It is better to err on the side of caution. He goofed on lekkilies endsars until he realized he goofed wink
Re: Seun Osewa Suspends 'Investigation Of Peter Obi's History' by MrColdsweat: 12:34pm On Jun 27, 2022
Batam:

You called this platform obsolete but you can't create your own that is innovative.
I started using nairaland when one had to go to the cybercafe to use the internet.

This is 2022 and nairaland is still the same.

That young man is right to call nairaland obsolete.
Re: Seun Osewa Suspends 'Investigation Of Peter Obi's History' by 637oluwadetan: 12:40pm On Jun 27, 2022
LalasticlaclaOamj4MukinaSeunDominiqueRule 2 LalasticlaclaOamj4MukinaSeunDominiqueRule 2...
Re: Seun Osewa Suspends 'Investigation Of Peter Obi's History' by helinues: 12:55pm On Jun 27, 2022
Rekhina:
Lies helinues isn't a realist .he is pained seun chickened out when it's not yet uhuru. No one knows him more than me . Actually he expected seun whom he had at a very high esteem to dig out heaven & earth on obi but seun failed him and rest of the ugly bat supporters.
Seun can support Obi but helinues will never even on a gunpoint

You must be a fortune teller. Pork meat for Imam mouth, Agbedo
Re: Seun Osewa Suspends 'Investigation Of Peter Obi's History' by Tomek09(m): 12:56pm On Jun 27, 2022
No you for continue @Seun Osewa.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

* / Gov Wike: Buhari Is The Presidential Aid Backing Atiku 2023 / Pictures Of PDP & Atiku Rally In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.