Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

After All I Did, She Want To Break Up With Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After All I Did, She Want To Break Up With Me. (1277 Views)

Did She Want Sex? / What Did She Really Want? / I Asked Her, What Did She Likes In Me, She Replied With This....(screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

After All I Did, She Want To Break Up With Me. by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 27, 2022
: cry cry cry I can't leave her pls nairaland. She want to break up with me. This love is choking me. I'm going to be lonely cry cry. I love her! I love her! I love her!!!. Pls help me nairaland. She is leaving me. After all I spend on her. She call me useless but I still love her. cry cry cry. I love you Mary. My Mary you are my everything cry cry cry. Why do you want to leave me cry cry cry. My life has end!! I love her. cry cry cry. I'm not joking I really love her. She is my first girlfriend. I really love her cry cry cry. I don't know how to move on. It is hard cry cry :. Have been crying since yesterday. Help me cry cry cry. Have been fucking olosho all my life. This my first time having girlfriend and she want to break up with me cry cry cry cry It is hard. I wish someone here can know how I feel. It is too painful I can bear it. Mummy daddy, Mary is leaving me cry cry cry :'

Siofra
Jeon
Fernadezisback
Sweetplum
Candidlady
Smelly pussy
Laslasticala
Mynd44

What should I do?? cry cry cry cry.
Re: After All I Did, She Want To Break Up With Me. by blazingblender(m): 10:45am On Jun 27, 2022
Shitty post
Dude wat do you want us to do be4 kwanu?
Abi should we follow you and cry
She called you useless which one did you call her ??
Coming her to cry so we would do what??
Pity you??
Mtcheeeeew
Pick yourself up and start a new life dude
If you think you are tired I will send you my account number
Then you will know what you will do with your life
Ndị ara
Ndii ara
Re: After All I Did, She Want To Break Up With Me. by tayo60(f): 10:50am On Jun 27, 2022
Carry your cross abeg

Re: After All I Did, She Want To Break Up With Me. by frozen70(f): 10:58am On Jun 27, 2022
This is just the beginning, she is training you and preparing your emotional health on how to face relationships challenges

What doesn't kill you will make you stronger

Re: After All I Did, She Want To Break Up With Me. by Transcriber: 11:15am On Jun 27, 2022
cheesy cheesy

This is funny cheesy
Re: After All I Did, She Want To Break Up With Me. by Oturatetuala(m): 11:18am On Jun 27, 2022
Abeg allow us hear word o.
Re: After All I Did, She Want To Break Up With Me. by FeliciaOja(f): 11:36am On Jun 27, 2022
Now i understand why she ran away
Re: After All I Did, She Want To Break Up With Me. by kals4luv990(m): 11:39am On Jun 27, 2022
chronicles of a SIMPle man angry
Re: After All I Did, She Want To Break Up With Me. by fikayormi(m): 11:42am On Jun 27, 2022
Ode
Re: After All I Did, She Want To Break Up With Me. by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 27, 2022
Mtchewww.
I smell LIES tongue
Re: After All I Did, She Want To Break Up With Me. by Ofunaofu: 12:26pm On Jun 27, 2022
Borntosmoke go smoke some weeds

Don't be a simp
Re: After All I Did, She Want To Break Up With Me. by Rickmann: 12:35pm On Jun 27, 2022
Borntosmoke:
: cry cry cry I can't leave her pls nairaland. She want to break up with me. This love is choking me. I'm going to be lonely cry cry. I love her! I love her! I love her!!!. Pls help me nairaland. She is leaving me. After all I spend on her. She call me useless but I still love her. cry cry cry. I love you Mary. My Mary you are my everything cry cry cry. Why do you want to leave me cry cry cry. My life has end!! I love her. cry cry cry. I'm not joking I really love her. She is my first girlfriend. I really love her cry cry cry. I don't know how to move on. It is hard cry cry :. Have been crying since yesterday. Help me cry cry cry. Have been fucking olosho all my life. This my first time having girlfriend and she want to break up with me cry cry cry cry It is hard. I wish someone here can know how I feel. It is too painful I can bear it. Mummy daddy, Mary is leaving me cry cry cry :'

Siofra
Jeon
Fernadezisback
Sweetplum
Candidlady
Smelly pussy
Laslasticala
Mynd44

Abeg talk true...na song be this?
Re: After All I Did, She Want To Break Up With Me. by Vyzz: 12:45pm On Jun 27, 2022

I am sure a girl wrote this...

Suspecting Jeon (John)
Re: After All I Did, She Want To Break Up With Me. by Chiraq77(m): 1:04pm On Jun 27, 2022
self troll
Re: After All I Did, She Want To Break Up With Me. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 27, 2022
X
Re: After All I Did, She Want To Break Up With Me. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 27, 2022
Borntosmoke:

Siofra
Jeon
Fernadezisback
Sweetplum
Candidlady
Smelly pussy
Laslasticala
Mynd44

Gather like N5m and give it to her via bank transfer. After that, mention me to tell you more.
Re: After All I Did, She Want To Break Up With Me. by Sergio101(m): 2:31pm On Jun 27, 2022
Sweetplum:

Gather like N5m and give it to her via bank transfer. After that, mention me to tell you more.

What's sweet about your plum? undecided
Re: After All I Did, She Want To Break Up With Me. by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 27, 2022
Sergio101:

What's sweet about your plum? undecided
Thank my bro. Have you ever taken a rich mango juice? How does it taste?
Re: After All I Did, She Want To Break Up With Me. by Sergio101(m): 2:34pm On Jun 27, 2022
Sweetplum:

Thank my bro. Have you ever taken a rich mango juice? How does it taste?

It's taste normally takes me outta planet earth.

Very very good!

Is that how your plum taste??
Re: After All I Did, She Want To Break Up With Me. by Bluish44(m): 2:35pm On Jun 27, 2022
Borntosmoke:

Siofra
Jeon
Fernadezisback
Sweetplum
Candidlady
Smelly pussy
Laslasticala
Mynd44

I feel ur pain.....I have been there before..I never find replacement fir a year now
Re: After All I Did, She Want To Break Up With Me. by ebuka10box(m): 2:43pm On Jun 27, 2022
Kpele.... Abeg patronize me fir ur Dubai visa and flight tickets

What Is The Reigning Car Now? / I Need An Older Lady To Date, Sugar Mummy Perhaps. / For Doctors In The House Please Can I Smoke Weed While Taking Anti Malaria Drugs