Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Please How Do I End This Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please How Do I End This Relationship (2478 Views)

'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses / I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me / How Do I End This Relationship?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please How Do I End This Relationship by ObidientFC: 4:50pm On Jun 27, 2022
Nemesis0147:
you don’t have sense!!
Someone is telling you something and u are saying rubbish
Are you a doctor?
The girl is using u...infact u are nothing but a gigolo.
Mad man!!

You are a stupid. Very good one. That someone seek for advise , does that requires insult?

Gettat
Re: Please How Do I End This Relationship by realestate99: 5:26pm On Jun 27, 2022
Carcholce:

You are very silly. I even thought I was advising a man with complete sense. Idiot!
This is damn funny mhen!!! The ability to change gear at that speed is frightening.

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I End This Relationship by Prettygirl200(f): 5:58pm On Jun 27, 2022
Oga leave her, it's as simple as that. If u are no longer interested stop her from coming close to u, delete her contacts or better still block it nd move on which one u dey disturb us, what's hard for u to do there??
Re: Please How Do I End This Relationship by 1F30M4(f): 6:27pm On Jun 27, 2022
The ulcer is not the problem here, you are. She has her drugs, lifestyle changes should follow. If you don't love her anymore, let her know and end things amicably with her. All these "she wants to come over to your house to feel better and you giving excuses" shouldn't even come up at all. I hope she finds peace and moves on with her life.

P.S- marathon s.ex is not and will never be the cure for ulcer. One with an ulcer attack can barely sit still talk more of stand or even walk, with that much stomach discomfort you're probably tired of rushing to the toilet cos you can't possibly roll there, it is a terrible experience. She may actually have ulcer but there's certainly something else in the mix.
Re: Please How Do I End This Relationship by Eddysilver(m): 8:19pm On Jun 27, 2022
Explain things to her and if she's still adamant, move on because you can't stay in a relationship when you are not happy. Break up with her and stop Hiding
Re: Please How Do I End This Relationship by gammarays1: 8:36pm On Jun 27, 2022
ObidientFC:
Okay, so last year I started dating this lady. My goal was to keep it going and wed her.
However, I stopped being interested in her a short time after we began dating.

I wasn't ready for sex at that hour. I first sought to establish friendships. She came to my house on a Saturday, and the following week on a Tuesday, she declared out loud that we were going to have sex. I was stunned. We had sex the following day, yea it was enjoyable, but my emotions for her faded off.
Somethings I don't like about her. She talks Alot, loves sex (omoh I don tire), she doenst really relate at the same level with me. Kind of different cognition.
But above all, she is a sweet girl that cares for me . Very trustworthy and can do anything to make me happy. She always want to be around me and hide nothing from me including her phone (Though I don't even go dia self)
But truth is I am not catching all these feelings she is sending my way anymore . I don't see her in my long time plan. I have tried to stay and see if I can finally develope that feelings for her, but it is not working .
I have voiced it out to her and try to make her understand that relationship isn't my thing now, but babe ain't taking it.
I have tried leaving the relationship, but there is an issue .
She is been sick for some time now. (Ulcer) .Whenever she is around me, she doenst complain of any sickness, but once she get to her family house, sickness starts .
I have waited for her to get healed so I can walk away. Last month, I decided to end it. After like one week, she called and started complaining how I left her when she needed me and how she has resorted to taking anti depressants. She is still sick and it pains me that she is going through this sickness because she is a good girl. I invited her over so I can keep her company.
She came with so much drugs . The moment we started talking , I could see how happy and fine she felt. She ended up staying in my house for two days and it was all sex and sex . She went back and the sickness got worst.
She has called that she want to come over and stay as she feel better around me . I have tuned her down with some excuses .
Her birthday is next week and she has told me she is coming, I have given her another excuse.
Honestly I am tired . I am not finding this whole thing interesting and want to end it but at the same time, this sickness is the issue .
How do I handle this

The issue is if she's really good. Why not recondition your heart to love her. You know her better than we do.

Believe me, you'll still hate the opposite of her.

If you see a clingy girl that's faithful and sincere, keep her. They're rare specs!
Re: Please How Do I End This Relationship by Emma2Seconds: 8:51pm On Jun 27, 2022
I pity you ok. When 1:30 don knack for your side your name go be sister mary .
Onyi22:
Na Mumu dy date Nigerian Man because they are all Useless
Re: Please How Do I End This Relationship by Robertgreene1(m): 9:04pm On Jun 27, 2022
Mr Op u ve found urself an open..funloving trustworthy girl...
So what exactly is ur problem again...
Or do u want those ones Dt can pretend for Africa?....
Re: Please How Do I End This Relationship by Streetmovement(m): 9:06pm On Jun 27, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Abeg I wan ask you one question Op, your village people dey WhatsApp?
Re: Please How Do I End This Relationship by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 10:39pm On Jun 27, 2022
Onyi22:
Na Mumu dy date Nigerian Man because they are all Useless
including your father and brothers
I believe say na man sperm them dun take born you

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I End This Relationship by Sammy101111(m): 1:51am On Jun 28, 2022
Lol my ex did that
We were just normal pals the day we had intimacy I didnt even fall in love but she kept on stocking me calling me asking me when am I around or at home so she could come Na so the feelings grow bro but at last I regret my self .Bro as a man if you spirit tell you she is not what you want quick quick japa or end up regretting for the rest of your life

(1) (2) (Reply)

SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE:- Have You Been To Ashawo Hotel To Nack Before? – How Much / Quality Plain T-shirt @3,300 Only / She Wants Me But I Want Her Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.