Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,085 members, 7,821,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE:- Have You Been To Ashawo Hotel To Nack Before? – How Much - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE:- Have You Been To Ashawo Hotel To Nack Before? – How Much (2479 Views)

Ladies What Experience Have You Had With A Guy With Small Dick? / Video: Cross Becomes The First Bbnaija Season 6 Housemate To Nack / Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE:- Have You Been To Ashawo Hotel To Nack Before? – How Much by absingle(m): 8:49am On Oct 02, 2022
If no be say God just wan help my life, I for no get any Money for this life again cos I spent almost all my Money at Ashawo house that year.

If I make 10k today, I dey go one Ashawo Hotel down the end of our Street, nobody in this life can stop me. Mehn, those experience that year was sweet and I really enjoyed it.

NOTE:- I know some of you will want to judge me but let me tell you – f*cking Ashawo is better than Rapé!

I eventually became a regular customer that the Manager and all the Ashawos already knows me and they address me as CUSTOMER any time they see me

I’m not a saint, I do bad bad things for this life no be small but thank God for today, God has shown me the way.. I no dey go Ashawo house again, na Olosho I dey carry now

Going to Ashawo house to knack has different packages and their prices are different. If you want to enjoy yourself fully, you must be ready to pay for Adds on (extra things you want to do) else you won’t enjoy yourself ooo.

Let’s check out the different packages

Pull Off – extra fee.

Touch Bréasts – extra fee

Doggy – extra fee

1 Like

Re: SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE:- Have You Been To Ashawo Hotel To Nack Before? – How Much by general111(m): 8:50am On Oct 02, 2022
Here to read stupidity

1 Like

Re: SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE:- Have You Been To Ashawo Hotel To Nack Before? – How Much by Jeon(f): 8:54am On Oct 02, 2022

2 Likes

Re: SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE:- Have You Been To Ashawo Hotel To Nack Before? – How Much by nifemi25(m): 8:55am On Oct 02, 2022
Change is constant. ...from Ashewo to olosho.

4 Likes

Re: SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE:- Have You Been To Ashawo Hotel To Nack Before? – How Much by Zonefree(m): 9:01am On Oct 02, 2022
The day is still fresh na undecided

1 Like

Re: SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE:- Have You Been To Ashawo Hotel To Nack Before? – How Much by Hollybratt(m): 9:03am On Oct 02, 2022
@Absingle
Get a personal pastor
becus a day might come when ashawo and olosho will not be available, so you won't go and rape somebody's daughter. 40yrs imprisonment is real.
IRMC
Re: SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE:- Have You Been To Ashawo Hotel To Nack Before? – How Much by Robnectar(m): 9:16am On Oct 02, 2022
grin
Re: SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE:- Have You Been To Ashawo Hotel To Nack Before? – How Much by fortune1894(m): 9:43am On Oct 02, 2022
Hollybratt:
@Absingle
Get a personal pastor
becus a day might come when ashawo and olosho will not be available, so you won't go and rape somebody's daughter. 40yrs imprisonment is real.
IRMC
14 years n not 40
Absingle don’t be scared ur still young so minus 14 years of ur life is no big deal

1 Like

Re: SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE:- Have You Been To Ashawo Hotel To Nack Before? – How Much by culf: 10:03am On Oct 02, 2022
hahahahaha, you no dey go ashawo house again, na olosho you dey carry now. abeg what is the difference?

Chai!!!!

1 Like

Re: SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE:- Have You Been To Ashawo Hotel To Nack Before? – How Much by Hollybratt(m): 10:05am On Oct 02, 2022
fortune1894:
14 years n not 40
Absingle don’t be scared ur still young so minus 14 years of ur life is no big deal
Who is this one?

Re: SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE:- Have You Been To Ashawo Hotel To Nack Before? – How Much by stunnert(m): 10:19am On Oct 02, 2022
Never and I'll never stoop so low
Re: SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE:- Have You Been To Ashawo Hotel To Nack Before? – How Much by Samfloxin(m): 2:41pm On Oct 02, 2022
No experience
Re: SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE:- Have You Been To Ashawo Hotel To Nack Before? – How Much by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 02, 2022
Tbh i don’t like going to ashawo quarter to nack pussy, i prefer the ashawo come to my own place so that i go get home advantage
Re: SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE:- Have You Been To Ashawo Hotel To Nack Before? – How Much by fortune1894(m): 3:31pm On Oct 02, 2022
Hollybratt:
Who is this one?
sarcasm
Re: SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE:- Have You Been To Ashawo Hotel To Nack Before? – How Much by shantti(m): 3:46pm On Oct 02, 2022
Make una stop to dey patronize all these oloshos please
Re: SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE:- Have You Been To Ashawo Hotel To Nack Before? – How Much by Naijatask: 4:43pm On Oct 02, 2022
absingle:
If no be say God just wan help my life, I for no get any Money for this life again cos I spent almost all my Money at Ashawo house that year.

If I make 10k today, I dey go one Ashawo Hotel down the end of our Street, nobody in this life can stop me. Mehn, those experience that year was sweet and I really enjoyed it.

NOTE:- I know some of you will want to judge me but let me tell you – f*cking Ashawo is better than Rapé!

I eventually became a regular customer that the Manager and all the Ashawos already knows me and they address me as CUSTOMER any time they see me

I’m not a saint, I do bad bad things for this life no be small but thank God for today, God has shown me the way.. I no dey go Ashawo house again, na Olosho I dey carry now

Going to Ashawo house to knack has different packages and their prices are different. If you want to enjoy yourself fully, you must be ready to pay for Adds on (extra things you want to do) else you won’t enjoy yourself ooo.

Let’s check out the different packages

Pull Off – extra fee.

Touch Bréasts – extra fee

Doggy – extra fee

So, you've upgraded from ashawo to olosho and you're still happy about it? undecided
Re: SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE:- Have You Been To Ashawo Hotel To Nack Before? – How Much by Robnectar(m): 4:54pm On Oct 02, 2022
Merch:
Tbh i don’t like going to ashawo quarter to nack pussy, i prefer the ashawo come to my own place so that i go get home advantage

grin

1 Like

Re: SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE:- Have You Been To Ashawo Hotel To Nack Before? – How Much by Machalla(m): 5:58pm On Oct 02, 2022
Lol
What is the difference between olosho and ashawo?
U dey carry Olusho now and u dey thank God say u don leave ashawo?
Shey God tell you make u carry olosho abi make u look for wife? grin
Re: SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE:- Have You Been To Ashawo Hotel To Nack Before? – How Much by Urheadmaster(m): 6:22pm On Oct 02, 2022
shantti:
Make una stop to dey patronize all these oloshos please

Even as you are one among the people that patronised oloshos.

You chooses to be ignorant tongue
Re: SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE:- Have You Been To Ashawo Hotel To Nack Before? – How Much by shantti(m): 6:47pm On Oct 02, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Even as you are one among the people that patronised oloshos.

You chooses to be ignorant tongue

Just stop patronizing them, it will ruin ur life

(1) (Reply)

3k For Anyone Who Can Successfully The Insect In This Photo / What Do I Do,my Boyfriend Is Chatting Up Girls On A Singles Website / Which Do U Wanna Marry, A Virgin Or A Non Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.